Trump Card

By Karishma357

This is a book two continuing of Alone And Pregnant. This book is based on Veronica Johnson and her being kid... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sneak Peak of 11
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Sneak Peek of 13
Chapter 13
Sneek Peek of 14
Chapter 14
Sneek Peak of 15
Chapter 15
Sneek Peak Of 16
Chapter 16
Sneek Peak Of 17
Chapter 17
Sneak Peek of 18
Chapter 18-(The Next Victim Crossover)
Sneak Peek of 19
Chapter 19
Sneak Peek of 20
Chapter 20
Sneak Peek of 21
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
COVID-19 - IMPORTANT MUST READ
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Sneak Peek of 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Crossover Details
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sneak Peek of 47
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Sneak Peek Of 53
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Sneak Peek of 55
Chapter 55
Sneak Peek of 56
Chapter 56
A/N do read :) The Truth
Sneak Peek Of 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
A/N
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Merry Christmas
Chapter 72
Sneak Peek Of 73
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Final Chapter
IG Account// New
Its Finally Here!!!!!

Chapter 27

108 9 0
By Karishma357

At The Club...
Chelsea's POV....

"I thought you said this was a club?" Aria ask.

"I said something similar. Let's go. Our booth is upstairs." I said and they nodded. There wasn't much people here like I thought it would.

*****
We ordered a couple of drinks and peanuts as well as some fries.

"Never have I seen fries as a taste when having drinks." Aria said.

"Makes two of us." Shawn said.

"You guys haven't live life fully yet, right Brandon?" I said provokingly.

"Sure." He said looking at me with anger in his eyes.

"So how did you guys come here?" Aria ask.

"Uhm...long story." I said.

"We're here all night." Brandon said. Seems like he's onto us. I can't exactly tell them the real reason.

"Well actually, I've been here for an year already." Shawn said saving me. Thank God...even Shawn doesn't know the full reason why I'm here.

"Oh. So does the training become more difficult?" Aria ask.

"It sure does. Couple months ago, a guy got caught and jailed because he was working for SightNet." He said.

"Hm...people pretending something they're not. Falls right into someone's garden..doesn't it Brandon?" I said with a small smirk that no one recognize except for Brandon who look at me furious.

"Yeah. It can also backfire so they needs to be careful." He said with a small smile and my face went to anger yet confuse.

"Guys come on. We're here to enjoy." Shawn said.

"Right. So let's drink to..." Just as Aria was about to finish my phone rang. I look at saw who the ID was and immediately went blank.

"Guys I have to take this." I excuse myself. Everyone was looking at me. I got up and as I was a good far distance from them I answered walking into the washroom.

Aria's POV....

"Guys I have to take this." Chelsea said excusing herself. Everyone was looking at her.

"Hey Bran...I forgot to tell you. Scott left me a couple miss calls and text messages. He said it was sort of important. I texted him back but he didn't reply." I said.

"No worries. I'll give him a call now." He replied kissing my forehead then leaving. Great! I'm stuck with this psycho here!

"Uhm...sorry." He said and I look at him.

"What for?" I ask.

"If I made you feel uncomfortable. When we first met." He said.

"Oh uhm...no worries." I said with a smile.

"So cheers to starting over." He said.

"Cheers." I said as we knocked glasses and sip our drinks.

******
Chelsea's POV....

After I was done talking, I wash my hands and as I was finish drying my them, the lights went off. Weird...

"Hello?" I call. Am I seriously the only one in here? I then felt arms grab me and slam me on the wall.

"Arh!" I scream but they put their hand on my mouth. I then realized who it was.

"Shut it, before you follow your sister." He said removing his hand from my mouth.

"What do you want Brandon?" I ask.

"What the hell do you want? Why are you purposely bringing up those things?" He ask as both his hand then grab mines upper hand and my back against the wall.

"You're hurting my arm." I said trying to let go.

"Answer me." He said.

"What you did to Irene years ago hasn't been forgotten Brandon Johnson. You're a monster!" I said and his hand grip around my throat.

"That wasn't meant to happen. All that happen over five years ago." He said.

"Memories live forever Brandon!" I told him from anger.

"You still haven't answered me what the hell do you want with us?" He ask.

"To let Aria know, who the kind of person you are." I said.

"The problem is between me, you and your dead sister! Leave Aria out of this!" He said angrily.

"You're not who you told her you are. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree either, Brandon." I said.

"It's better she knows only this side of me. The death of your sister, she brought that upon herself." He said.

"No she didn't! I won't stop until Aria and your daughter feels the pain that my innocent sister and her child felt." I said. He then tighten his grip even more to the point where I was gasping for air. He was literally choking me to death.

"If you lay even a finger on Aria or anyone in my family you'll be joining your sister. You better stop this or I will kill you!" He said.

"I will tell her." I said.

"Good luck then. At that time you'll be joining your sister." He said.

"You're an heartless selfish criminal!" I manage to say.

"Its like you said the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The killing and selfishness runs in the blood." He said smirking. I then felt a fear rushing through me even more.

"You have no idea what I'm capable of so don't test me Chelsea Lawrence." He said as he let me go. I held my throat and arm gasping for air as I look at him open the door and leave.

******
Brandon's POV...

"You have no idea what I'm capable of so don't test me Chelsea Lawrence." I said turning around. I open the door and then left. I then walk back to the where Aria and Shawn were at.

"What took you so long?" She ask.

"Sorry. Scott was telling me about the details of the meeting and about Veronica, Selena...." I lied.

"Have you seen Chelsea?" Shawn ask.

"Nope." I said. Of course I saw her. I've made sure it's her last time she'd ever pull any strings.

"I'm back." Chelsea said sitting down across from me next to Shawn.

"You okay? You look like you've seen a ghost?" Aria ask concern. I then look at Chelsea with a cold serious face whom look at me a bit terrified.

"Chelsea? You okay?" Shawn ask and she kept her eyes on me.

"Uh..yeah yeah. The lights went off in the washroom and..." She started and I look at her more serious. Or more with a death killing threatening look.

"And?" Aria ask.

"And...I slip and almost fell." She said.

"Oh!" Aria and Shawn said in relieve.

"Seriously. It's okay." Shawn said and I smile a little. More of an wicked smile.

"You should be more careful what if you had slip and fell down. You could get injured badly." I said smiling and she look more terrified. I can tell she's trying to hide it.

"Brandon." Aria whispered and I look at her before looking back in front of me.

"He's right. What if you got injured?" Shawn said.

"But she didn't. Thats the good thing. You boys like to think negative. Come on let's have a toast to a new friendship." Aria said. I then look at Aria. She's really too innocent for this cruel world.

"Alright. A toast to making new friends. Cheers!" We all said. Well more like Aria and Shawn said. We then touch glasses and drink. I then raise my glass to Chelsea smiling before drinking. She seems nervous. Well she brought it upon herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Wow...whats up with Brandon? This was so not what we were expecting right?

Click the star and leave your comments below...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 30 30
A vigilante Hero was out one night and saw a person fighting a whole group of Villains all by themselves, but the problem is that they're badly injur...
The Return By D.K Robert

Mystery / Thriller

1.9K 73 81
This is the final book of series after Alone And Pregnant and Trump Card. This is based on Veronica Johnson taking the lead character once again with...
223K 7.8K 77
Aria Carter was another victim of teen pregnancy. When she told the child's father, Scott Johnson about her pregnancy he left her alone. Her parents...
990K 31.5K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...