How Did This Happen? *A One D...

By Pandasrcool85

I was just another regular Asian girl. Except I lived in a adoption center. I lived here for the past 11 year... More

How Did This Happen? *A One Direction adopted Story*
Chapter 1: My New Parents.. Well New Brothers......
Chapter 2: New Life, New Family
Author's Note
Chapter 3: Well.. Umm. This is interesting.
Chapter 4: New House, NEW EVERYTHING. HOLY FUDGECAKES
Chapter 5: What an ODD Life
Chapter 6: Getting a new start, WHICH I LOOOVEEE!! :)
Chapter 7: HOLY FUDGECAKESSSSSS.....
Chapter 8: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Chapter 9: Let's get this party started!
Chapter 10: FINALLY!
Chapter 12: HURRY UP!
Chapter 13: The. Best. No. BETTER.
Chapter 14: Some poo is about to go down.
Chapter 15: YOUR A GENIUS!!
Chapter 16: A New Song
Chapter 17: Hospital Breakdown
Chapter 18: Waking up
Chapter 19: Starting again. HOLY FUDGE! I MADE IT IN?!?!?!?!
Chapter 20: Have a Celebration!
Chapter 21: What a wonderful surprise!
Chapter 22: I don't feel so well.
Chapter 23: TIME TO RECORD!
Chapter 24: A fun night
Chapter 25: FUN GAME!!!
Chapter 26: Not feeling too well
Chapter 27: Running Around
Chapter 28: IM READY, IM READY. PROMOTION. PROMOTION.
Chapter 29: It's the BEST DAY EVER!!
Chapter 30: Meeting Someone New
Chapter 31: So tired.
Chapter 32: What an interesting day...
Chapter 33: Practicing hurts....
Chapter 34: What a busy busy week....
Chapter 35: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
Chapter 36: THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Chapter 37: Just a Regular Day
Chapter 38: NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Chapter 39: It hurts really badly..
Chapter 40: Back For You
Chapter 41: So nervous.
Chapter 42: NO WAY!
Author's Note
Chapter 43: PHEW. Tired.
Chapter 44: Airplane ride and a surprise!
Chapter 45: ITS THE BEST DAY EVER
Chapter 46: I Try Not To Let It Happen
Chapter 47: I'm Not letting it Get In My Way
Chapter 48: Yes, I am Truely, Madly, Deeply, crazy in love with you.
Chapter 49: THIS IS A VERY INTERESTING DAY :)
Chapter 50: WHAT?! Fine...
Chapter 51: It's already time to go?!
Chapter 52: OH MER GAWD!
Chapter 53: I'm pooped out
Chapter 54: Some exciting news!
Chapter 55: She's Not Afriad
Chapter 56: OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH. I AM GOING TO BE ON ELLEN!!!!
Chapter 57: Coming back Home
Chapter 58: Having a Great Time till you came
Chapter 59: Shopping time!!!
Chapter 60: I know we only Met, but Let's pretend It's Love.
Author's Note: VERY IMPORTANT!!! MUST READ TO FIND OUT ABOUT HDTH
Chapter 61: The end of fun

Chapter 11: What An Interesting Day

11.3K 131 22
By Pandasrcool85

Liam's P.O.V. 

We were driving home, and I was thinking to myself that I was so lucky to have Annabelle. She was so sweet, kind, smart, funny, caring, responsible, respectful. SO MANY ADJECTIVES TO GO ON ABOUT HER. I thought she was the perfect sister ever. I will never let her down.

Reagan's P.O.V. 

I have to thank Annabelle for everything. She set me up with Harry. THE HARRY STYLES! She was like a little sister for me. I thought she was perfect. She was the best, even before I met Harry Styles. She was the sister I wished for. She is always here for me, no matter what. Whenever we go to the mall, I need to buy her something.

Stephanie's P.O.V. 

WOW. I can't believe I am going out with LIAM PAYNE. I gotta owe it to Annabelle. Even before I met Liam, Annabear is like sister I always wanted. She is always there for me, and she never gave up on me or the others. I remember the day I saw her. I saw her sitting in front of our adoption center. I came out and asked her questions. She said that She was left here. She didn't know why, so I took her in. Since then, she was a little angel to me. I really needed to owe her. 

Rachel's P.O.V. 

WOW. I am still in shock that I am going to go out with NIALL HORAN! NIALL! I was really shocked when I saw Anna with Liam. She is like a little sister to me. Even before I met One Direction, she was perfect. She is always there for me, and she is always determine to get what she wants. Well not the needy stuff, but the stuff that we NEED in our life. I will always love her. I wanted to owe her, but didn't know what to get her or to do for her.. Hmmm. 

Niall's P.O.V.

I really gotta owe it to Anna. She is the best sister. Even though I never had a sister, she was the best. She is always putting everyone in front of her. She cooks, and she is also really smart. She knew I like Rachel from the beginning. I was surprised she could notice. Hmm. I want to get Anna something. But I didn't know what. Maybe a phone. She doesn't have one right now. YEAH! I will get one for her! Right now, she was sleeping on my lap with her unicorn pillow pet on my lap. She was so cute with her Hello Kitty PJ's. 

"Hey guys. Since Annabelle does so many things for us, I was considering maybe get a phone for her?" I suggested.

"YES!" all the boys yell.

"Guys. Quiet down. Anna is sleeping." I whispered. She was so cute, I decided to take a picture of her.

"@Anna_bears_Love_You You are so cute! <3 :)"

After I tweeted that, I closed my phone and went back to our conversation.

"So we can get her a phone?" I asked.

"YUP. Just let her sleep and then we can wake her up when we get there."Liam said.

"Ok." I nodded.

Annabelle's P.O.V.

I was in a good sleep, till someone shook me up. It was Niall.

"Hey Anna. We are home. Time to get up."Niall whispered. "But I don't want too." I pouted.

I held out my arms and be piggy back me."YAY!!" I yelled. He chuckled and ran to the house. He dropped me off and I was waiting for everyone to come inside.

"Ok. Go get change. We are going to the MALL!" Louis yelled.

"OK! Be back in 10!" I yelled back.

I ran up the stairs and found some jeans and a stripe shirt. FUNNY how I have all these clothes related to One Direction. I put on my Snoopy Socks and put my white converse on. I only had one pair of shoes and a few pair of clothing. I needed to get some more clothes. I grabbed $40 dollars out of my safety box and tucked it into my jeans. I always saved money for whenever I needed it. And now I did. I left my hair naturally straight and ran downstairs.

"LET's GO!" I yelled.

"OK!" everyone else yelled. Vicki was the loudest.

We were driving to the mall, which was a 20 minute drive.

When we got there, it wasn't that crowded. Hmm. Funny.

We all got out and we ran into the mall.

"Ok. Where first?" I said.

"APPLE STORE!" The boys said.

"Umm. Ok" I replied quickly before I got dragged to that store.

"WOW" I said. TRUE. I never been into an APPLE store before. It was only Vicki who went. I saved up my money for useful things. I looked around everywhere. And I really adored the white Iphone 4Gs.

"Hey guys. I am gonna wait outside. All these stuff are so expensive." I said. I walked outside and sat on the bench. I hummed to myself quietly and I was kinda sad that I couldn't afford a phone. Yeah. Vicki had one, but I didn't.

*30 minutes later*

GOD. I was bored already. I sat there patiently till everyone came out.

"FInally! You guys took forever!" I yell.

"SORRY! We didn't mean too! We were picking out something for you." Zayn said.

"Oh. You didn't have to guys!"I laughed.

"NAH. We did anyways!" Niall chuckled.

They handed me a box and it revealed the White Iphone I wanted. I was in shock. There was another part that went to it. I opened it and saw 6 new cases! One of them was a picture of all us when we first met, another one said" WE LOVE YOU!" signed by everyone, the third one was the picture of the boys and their signature, the fourth one was a jeweled one that had ANNA on there, and the last one was HELLO KITTY!I I gawked and ran up to them!  

"You guys didn't have to get me this!" I smiled.

"WE DID! You have done so much for us that we needed to get you something!" Liam smiled.

"AWW THANK YOU!!!"I hugged everyone.

"No problem. You set us up with the girls, cook for us, and clean for us. You deserve it!" Harry said.

I smiled and finally yelled,"GIRLS. COME WITH ME NOW. We need to go shopping for clothes for your date now." "Wait. Before we go, how do I work this thing?" I questioned.

"Oh. Don't worry about it. We already programmed your phone with all our phone numbers." Liam said.

"Oh! Thank you! And I want a group picture as my background."I said.

"Excuse me, mam? Would you mind taking a picture of all us?" I asked her while handing out my phone.

"Sure." the random woman said.

She put down her bags and she counted 1,2,3. We all smiled and I thanked her. I saved it as my new background. AW WW. Perfect.

"AWW! It is so cute!" I squealed.

Everyone nodded and we went our separate way. "Hey Liam. Sorry to ask you this, but can I borrow 20 dollars? I need to buy some new clothes and shoes. I pay you back. I have 40 dollars on me right now."I questioned him.

"Sure. Don't worry about it. You are my little sister now! You are part of our family now! And here is 40. Treat yourself." He chuckled.

"THANK YOU!" I yelled and kissed him of the cheek. I ran to the girls and we went to Forever 21 first. All the girls tried on the dresses I chose for them. Stephanie's was a strapless dress and it was light pink with a little bow in the middle. Rachel's was similar to it, but it was in a light baby blue and it had straps on it. Elenor had a light purple dress that it was long, but not too long. It was strapless and I thought it fitted her. Reagan came out with a yellow dress that was strapless and it had a little bow in the middle. It polka dots on it and personally I thought that was the best dress. Finally Vicki came out with a green dress that had straps and it had flower prints on them. It suited her the best.

"WOW. You guys look gorgeous. The boys will fall for you. And Vicki. Going out with someone tonight?" I questioned.

Vicki was blushing and she mentioned someone. "Who?" I whispered. "John." She whispered back.

I gawked and gave her a big hug! "OMG! I am so happy for you!" I smiled. "Thanks! He just called to come and hang out with him at the carnival at the park."Vicki said shyly. Man. Was she one lucky girl. I picked out some more clothes for me because I didn't have that much and I payed.

We went outside and I went into TOMS. I never had a pair of TOMS, so I decided to get one pair. I wanted a red one, so I went to go try it on. It felt really comfortable and it looked good on me. I looked at the price and it was on sale! BONUS! It was only 20 dollars in total and I payed. I pulled out my new phone and texted the girls.

To:Eleanor, Rachel, Stephanie, Vicki, and Reagan

Where are you? I am standing right in front of the TOMS store.

I felt a vibration and it said

"We are in the food court with the boys. Come here!"

I laughed and I replied with an "OK ;)"

I walked to the food court and before I stopped, I got myself a cup of tea and some ice cream. Cherry ice cream. MY FAVORITE! YUM! I walked to the table where everyone was sitting.

"Hey guys!"I sat down.

"HEY!"They answered.

"OOO. Can I have some?"Liam asked.

"Sure!"I gave him my spoon and I handed him my ice cream. I took out his 40 dollars that he lent to me.

"Here you go. I spent my money. And I still have leftover. Thank you." I gave him it.

He gulped down my ice cream and he gave it back and I ate some. " No. It's ok. You can keep it. 40 dollars is no big deal. And yes I am sure." He laughed.

"Ok Thank you!" I gave him a hug.

After I was done with my ice cream, we were going home to get ready for the boys and girls dates. Well not me. I had to get the girls ready. Man. Do they grow up fast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 556 43
What if you've lived in a orphanage for 5 years? What if you finaly got the chance to get adopted? What if that person is Niall Horan? What if you do...
328K 7.3K 76
Emily is a 12-year-old girl that has a bad past. She lives in an adoption center and she has been for what seems like forever. Then, One Direction c...
34K 459 68
Meet Ariel, Brittney, Faith, Meghan, & Maddy, 5 best friends for life, They all want the same dream, Meet One Direction, The world's most famous boyb...
625K 14.6K 46
Woah woah woah! Stop right there! Think this is another cliche story about a chick being adopted by my family? One Direction? Well, you're mistaken...