Emotional Traffic Series: Lo...

De urluvissuicide

#1 At 26, Rebecca Halloway is looking forward to putting a horrible year behind her. In order to do that... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
DELETED SCENE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Deleted Scene #1
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 16

9.5K 80 2
De urluvissuicide

~*~*~*~*

Zayn’s POV:

“Who the fuck are you?” Eric snapped.

“My name’s Zayn,” I shrugged.  “But, you can call me ‘the guy who’s going to kick my ass if I touch any woman like that again’,”

“I recognize you,” he said with a smug chuckle. “You’re one of the boy band kids.  You don’t scare me in the least.”

“You need to leave,” I advanced toward him, puffing my chest out.

“This is my wife,” he snapped and grabbed Becca’s arm and pulled her towards him.  “I’m more than welcome here, right baby?”

“Eric,” she choked out.  “Leave. Please…just leave.  You’re embarrassing me.  This is my job…please, just go.”

“Fine,” he shrugged. “We’ll talk about this tomorrow.”

“You okay?” I asked, locking Becca’s door as soon as that douchebag walked out of it.

She had her back turned to me, her arms crossed over her chest.  She sniffled, then turned around, wiping her eyes.  “I’m sorry.”

“What?” I raised an eyebrow. “Sorry for what, love?  You have nothing to be sorry for.”

“I didn’t know that he was gonna follow me,” she said, tears falling from her eyes once more, her voice becoming raspy as she fought so hard to keep from breaking down.

 I stepped closer to her and gently grabbed her hand, pulling her against me.  I looped my arms around her shoulders, giving her a firm hug.  “What the fuck was that about?”

“We’re in the middle of a divorce,” she explained, resting her head against my shoulder.  “He doesn’t want to let go.”

“Well, I think it’s pretty obvious that you don’t want him.  Maybe he should accept it before I have to re-arrange his face.”

She lifted her head to look at me. “You wouldn’t.”

I smirked. “You don’t know me well, love.”

“I’ll handle it,” she replied. “Please don’t do anything stupid.”

“I’m sorry,” I sighed. “I just don’t do well with seeing women treated like that.”

“I’ve grown used to it,” she sighed and pulled her hair into a ponytail.

“No one should ever be ‘used’ to that,” I shook my head. “You’re better than that.”

“I know,” she nodded. “That’s why I left.”

“Why didn’t you tell us that you were married?”

“Because I don’t consider myself to be,” she replied. “Our divorce should already be finalized, he’s just too focused on getting whatever he can out of me so he keeps holding it up.”

“Hm,” I nodded.  “Has he always been violent?” I asked, then realized what I had just asked.  “I’m sorry it’s none-“

“Not always,” she replied.  “Just toward the end…when he realized I wasn’t just going to sit in a corner and let him cheat on me anymore.”

“I’m so sorry,” I sighed. “Men can be such-“  I stopped mid-sentence when the door that lead to Louis’ room opened and he walked in.  He was in a pair of pajama pants, carrying a pink daisy in his hand.

“Hey beaut-“ he stopped when he found me in the room, looking up like a deer caught in headlights.  “I…umm..” he turned to Becca, trying to figure out a way to cover up why he was in the room.

 I always loved watching Louis try to hide things, so I decided to humor him.  “Whatcha up to, Lou?”

“Oh,” he looked at me and forced a smile. “I stole this from the vase in the hallway,” he explained. “Was just going to give it to Becca…to say thank you for how hard she works for us.”

“Ah,” I crossed my arms over my chest and nodded. “I see.”

“What are you doing over here?” he asked.

“I was just leaving, actually.”

“Oh,” he nodded.  “Umm..anyway.  Becca, thanks for everything today.”

She wiped her eyes once more and turned around to face him, taking the flower from his hand. “Thanks, Louis.”

“You’re welcome,” he forced a smile through  the look of concern that swept over his face.  “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” she replied.

“Okay,” he shrugged, then looked at me.  “Goodnight.” He started back to his room.

I couldn’t help but chuckle, which caused him to turn around and look at me with a confused look. “What’s so funny?”

“You’re an idiot,” I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.  “I know what’s going on.”

“What would that be?” Becca raised an eyebrow and shot a worried luck to Louis.

“You two,” I explained. “The two of you have been together for over a week.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking-“

“Oh come on, Lou!” I looked at him and rolled my eyes. “I’m not stupid.”

“Obviously you are,” he let out a fake laugh. “There’s nothing going on between me and Becca, she’s our manager, that’s all.”

I turned to her and raised an eyebrow.  “You gonna deny it too?”

She sighed and rubbed her hands over her face. “Okay, okay, fine. Obviously you know.”

“Why hide it?” I asked, looking at Louis.

“Because, it’s not everyone’s business,” he replied. “It’s my business and her business, no one else’s.”

“No one is going to care,” I explained.  “We all kind of knew the moment that we met Becca that she was exactly your type.”

Louis’ cheeks flushed and he looked at Becca with a smirk.  “Okay, so now you know…” he sighed.

“I’ve known,” I shrugged.

“Known?” Becca asked. “Since when?”

“The night I caught you both in the laundry room,”

Before she could respond her phone rang, she dug it out of the bottom of her purse and sighed. “It’s Simon, I have to take it.” She went out to the balcony and closed the door behind her.

“You’re such a fucker,” Louis looked at me and shook his head, chuckling.

“Yeah, I know,” I looked toward the balcony, then back at him.  “Louis, we need to talk.”

“About?”

“Well, when I came in here earlier, I don’t like what I walked in on.”

He raised an eyebrow at me. “What would that be?”

“Her husband is here,”

“What?” he laughed. “No, he’s not.”

“Yes he was,” I explained. “He had her by the hair when I came in.”

A serious look came over Louis as he looked at me.  “Are you fucking kidding me?”

“No, I’m not,” I sighed. “I don’t know what exactly is going on, but maybe-well, I don’t know.”

“Maybe what?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Maybe you should distance yourself a little bit,” I replied. “This probably isn’t the best thing to get involved in.”

Louis sighed and crossed his arms over his chest, and looked at me. “Zayn, I’m not a little boy-“

“I never said you were, mate,” I shook my head. “I just don’t want to see you or anyone else get hurt.”

“I’m not going to get hurt,” he replied, just before Becca came back inside.

I nodded at him and turned toward the door.   “I’ll see you guys in the morning. Have fun, I guess.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Louis’ POV:

“Are you okay?” I grabbed Becca by the hand and pulled her toward me.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” she forced a smile.

I moved to hand to rest against her cheek and pressed my forehead against hers. “Zayn told me what he walked in on…just-“

“Oh god,” she sighed and looked down at the floor. “It’s nothing.”

“It’s obviously something, babe…” I gently tipped her chin to look back up at me, finding tears in her eyes.

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

“I think we need to-“

“Louis, please,” she stopped me.

“Why is he here?”

“Because he enjoys fucking tormenting me,” she growled and wiped the tears from her eyes, then knelt down infront of her suitcase.

“I hate that he’s hurt you so badly,” I sighed.  “We can get rid of him.”

“How do propose we do that?” she snapped, turned to give me a look, then turned back to dig through the mound of clothes. “I’ve been trying for over 4 months to get him out of my life, obviously he isn’t going anywhere.”

“I’m sorry, I just-“

“Shit,” she rubbed her hands over her face. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to snap at you like that. It’s not your fault. Please forgive me.”

“Of course I forgive you, babe,” I replied. “You’re allowed to be upset.”

She sighed and I could hear her start to cry. “I just don’t know what to do, Lou.  No matter how hard I try to get him out of my life, he just fights back ten times harder.”

I knelt down beside her, reaching out to touch her back. “Well, you are pretty amazing…maybe that’s why it’s so hard for him to let go.”

“It’s not about me being amazing.  It’s about him liking to make me miserable,” she looked at me with tears streaming down her cheeks.  “He likes having a punching bag.”

“Well, you don’t have to worry about that with me around.”

She made a “pfft” sound. “What, are you gonna do,  fight him?”

“If I have to,”

“Oh god,” she stood to her feet and wiped her eyes. 

“Infact,” I moved to sit on the edge of the bed while she changed into her pajamas.  “He’s probably lucky that Zayn was able to keep his cool, he would have done more damage than you can imagine.”

“Oh really?” she made a face.

“Just because we’re in a boyband doesn’t mean that we’ve never thrown a punch,” I chuckled.

“I never said that,” she sighed. “I just wouldn’t take any of you for the fighting type.”

“We’re not.  But, none of us are the type of guys to sit back and watch a woman get hurt.”

She nodded, then forced a smile. “I’m really tired of talking about him.  It’s bad enough that I’ve already wasted so much of my life on him.”

“Stop talking then,” I reached out to grab her hand and pulled her down to straddle my thighs, my hands crept up to tickle at her sides. She giggled and rested her forehead against mine and I pecked a kiss onto her lips. “I really do think you’re amazing…” I whispered.

“Thank you,” she smiled, kissing my lips once more.

~*~*~*~*

Becca’s POV:

The next morning, I peeled myself from Louis’ grasp when I heard someone tapping at the door. He let out a groan and rolled over, burying his head under a pillow. I pecked a kiss on his bare shoulder, before I stood up and moved to crack the door open just enough to see who it was.

“Oh god,” I groaned. “What do you want, Eric?”

“I brought you coffee,”  he said, shoving a cup toward me.  “Mocha latter with two shots of expresso.”

“No thanks,” I replied. “I’m going back to bed.”

“Are you ever going to talk to me?”

“About what?” I asked.  “I’ve said all that I’ve needed to say…all you know how to do is get physical when it isn’t what you want to hear.”

“I know, baby.  I’m sorry,” he sighed. “Please…just hear me out?”

“I’ve heard you out.  You’re going to tell me how much you love me and can’t live without me, hoping that I’ll take you back like the other times, then within a month or so…I’ll find out about a new girlfriend. We’ve been through this same song and dance, why do you want to do it again?”

“Because I love you and I’ve changed.  We can fix this…come home with me.”

“I’m really tired,” I groaned. “I’m going back to bed.”

“God damnit, Rebecca. Would you just fucking listen.”

“I’ve listened to-“  I was interrupted when I felt an arm loop around my waist.  Louis opened the door more, revealing himself to Eric.

“It appears that you’re the one who isn’t listening,” he shot Eric a glare.

“Who the fuck are you and why are you in your underwear in my wife’s room?!” Eric snapped.

Louis shook his head. “Pretty sure that the second she filed for divorce, she stopped being your ‘wife’,”

“Becca, are you fucking your boyband members?” he looked at me and started laughing.

Louis sighed.  “Again, you’re not listening.  She told you she’s done, she’s tired, and she’s going back to bed.”

“Listen you little fuck-“

Louis locked the door after slamming it in Eric’s face and turned back to me.  “You married that…thing?”

I nodded, pouting my lip.

“He’s hideous,” he grinned and scooped me up into his arms. “You’ve definitely upgraded.”

“Have I?” I giggled as he laid me back down on the bed and laid ontop of me, kissing at my neck.

“Mmmhmmm…” he hummed against my ear as he ran his hands up under my tank top.

“What are you doing?” I asked, running my fingers through his chocolate hair.

He lifted his head to look at me and gave me a devious smirk, as he pulled my tank top over my head. “Proving it to you.”

“You’re a sex addict, Mr. Tomlinson.”

He chuckled. “Are you complaining?”

“Not exactly,” I laughed as he playfully bit at my collar bone.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

491K 7.4K 46
BOOK 1: She was a twenty one year old, trying to live her dream of managing a café. He was a member of the world famous boy band who didn't believe l...
18K 75 19
Lottie, an eighteen year old girl attending college at UCLA in Los Angeles, lands her dream job as an editor for Seventeen magazine. But what will ha...
3.3K 73 25
Rebecca Darling is your typical New York resident. She's a college student, coffee addict, and One Direction fangirl. Niall Horan is part of the bigg...
10.1K 301 22
Stacy been living with her abusive father for her whole life. She doesn't remember her mother or if she had any siblings. In order to keep her and he...