SuperWhoMerLock Oneshots

By angelwiththeblue-box

These are oneshots from the TV shows Sherlock, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Merlin. Sometimes there will be Supe... More

Intro
not so bad (supernatural au) (edited)
Sherlock-BBC
Doctor Who-AU
Superwholock-Thanksgiving
Supernatural
Sherlock- Highschool AU
Supernatural AU
A/N
...sorry
Supernatural AU
Supernatural AU
Supernatural AU
A/N
Supernatural
Supernatural AU
Doctor Who Song!Fic
Sherlock BBC AU
Sherlock BBC
A/N
tagged
Supernatural Song!Fic
Supernatural Soulmate AU
Supernatural AU
Supernatural AU Pt. 2
Sherlock BBC
Sherlock UA
Supernatural
Supernatural AU
Doctor Who Song!Fic
Amortentia Pt. 2 (Supernatural)
Supernatural Song!Fic
You're In Love With Me? (SPN)
You're In Love With Me? (SPN Pt. 2)
Merlin???
The Darkest Hour (Merlin)
The Darkest Hour Pt. 2 (Merlin)
Let's Run Away Together (Supernatural)
Happy Halloween!
The Boggart (Sherlock)
We're Closed But You're Cute (Supernatural)
Early Morning Confessions (Merlin)
It's Only Ever Been You (Supernatural)
Bring Him Back (Supernatural)
Wayward Love (Supernatural)
Truth (Merlin)
Aphrodite Ships Destiel (Supernatural)
Blame It On Me (Merthur Song!Fic)
A Merry Christmas Indeed (Supernatural)
Motivation (Supernatural)
Happy Birthday, Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
a/n
Buried Alive (Supernatural)
lover fighter (spn)

Sherlock BBC AU Pt. 2

55 3 0
By angelwiththeblue-box

John's POV

I stare at the swinging door as my best friend leaves the room. My face is bright red. 

"Go after him," Molly says, motioning at the door. I stand up and race out of the room, the music and the noise of the party hitting me the moment I leave the room. 

I run into the front lawn, looking for my dark-haired friend. 

"Sherlock!" I call. 

"What do you want?" Sherlock steps out of the shadows of the wall. 

"We need to talk." I push. 

"Do we? You made me come to this party, and then we had to kiss." Sherlock spits. 

"Why are you acting like this?" 

"Because they knew that I liked you! Donovan, Molly, they all knew! And they still made me kiss you. Just to torture me. Because I'm a freak." Sherlock says, his face contorting in pain. 

"You...you like me?" I stammer nervously. Because I paid Donovan. I asked her to do this so I could talk to Sherlock. 

Because I like him. 

"Yes, you idiot! I have since freshman year, and you haven't noticed. You even went out with Mary for a short time! And it broke my heart. Every time you came to school holding her hand, whenever you kissed her. Because I wanted it to be me! I wanted to be the one you were kissing. I wanted to be the one you held hands with and it wasn't me and I just-" Sherlock rants. 

I lean forward on impulse and kiss Sherlock on the lips, interrupting him. 

Sherlock gasps. I pull away and grin. 

"For all your deductions, you never realized I liked you two. I dated Morstan to make you jealous, but you didn't do anything. And I thought I was wrong. That you didn't like me. So I paid Donovan and Molly, but she was no help. And I thought maybe today I could tell you, but I realize this wasn't the best way." Sherlock laughs.

"It really wasn't." I smile, and grab his hand. 

"Wanna go grab dinner?" I ask. Sherlock nods eagerly, and together we walk away from this party, our interlocked hands swinging between us. 

Part two!!!! 

I hope you liked it! 

Please please please request fandoms or ships or anything! There is a list at the start of the book of the fandoms I can write for. 

Please vote and share and of course comment what you would like to see!!!!!

Love you all!

XOXO Valkyrie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.9K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 36.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
453K 30.9K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...