𝘋𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥...

By king_mjj

#1 in MAYANSMC! Izzy Lowman is the niece of the infamous Tacoma killer. Now, a young adult, she and her Uncle... More

Uno/One
Dos/Two
Tres/Three
Cuatro/Four
Cinco/Five
Seis/Six
Siete/Seven
Ocho/Eight
Nueve/Nine
Diez/Ten
Once/Eleven
Doce/Twelve
Trece/Thirteen
Catorce/Fourteen
Quince/Fifteen
Dieciséis/Sixteen
Diecisiete/Seventeen
Dieciocho/Eighteen
Diecinueve/Nineteen
Veinte/Twenty
Veintiuno/Twenty One
Veintitrés/Twenty Three
Veinticuatro/Twenty Four
Veinticinco/Twenty Five
Veintisèis/Twenty Six
Veintisiete/Twenty Seven
Veintiocho/Twenty Eight
Veintinueve/Twenty Nine
Treinta/Thirty
Treinta Y Uno/Thirty One
Treinta Y Dos/Thirty Two
Treinta Y Tres/Thirty Three
Treinta Y Cuatro/Thirty Four
Treinta Y Cinco/Thirty Five
Treinta Y Sies/Thirty Six
Treinta Y Siete/Thirty Seven
Treinta Y Ocho/Thirty Eight

Veintidós/Twenty Two

4.3K 139 49
By king_mjj

Izzy laid in bed, still in disbelief, unmotived to go to work today. She called in, lied and said she was sick, as she remained under her blankets. This was the first day of work she ever missed. Every single coworker sent her a message. She knew noone else was home. It was too quiet. She closed her eyes, hoping to fall back asleep. Sleeping seemed like the only thing she could do right now. She was lost, confused, and didn't know how to recover from all the information thrown at her.

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"You're right. This obsession buried me nine years ago. It's doing it again. I should've let it go."

"What happened nine years ago should've never landed on you alone. I should've been there with you, EZ. That night. I'm fucking sorry, bro. I should've believed you. Fucking helped you..."

"Your mother's dead because of what I did."

"Doesn't matter anymore, pop."

"Yes, it does. I'm gonna talk to Dita today... get the truth."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"Hey."

"Thank you for coming. Felipe doing alright?"

"Uh. I don't know."

"The information... on Potter. Potter was involved with- they had, uh, a kid. To knock Potter down a few runs of the latter and, at the very least, declaw him. Nothing happens to Miguel." Emily handed EZ the papers.

"I promise. If we use it, nothing happens to Miguel." EZ nodded, turning around to leave.

"You told her?" Emily asked, "Izzy?"

"Yeah."

"What happens now?" Emily was nervous for the end, the outcome, to the whole situation.

"I don't know."

"Izzy knowing this-"

"She wouldn't go to anyone. She won't say anything," EZ insisted, looking Emily in the eyes, "I mean it, Emily. You don't need to worry about her."

"I hope your trust in her means something." Emily warned, heading back inside the salon.

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"Hello, my love. Why so heavy-hearted?"

"Marisol... did you have her killed, someone to kill both of us?"

"Miguel had just made his first development deal. Jose and I came out to celebrate, we went to the local festival..."

"You saw Marisol and me. Dita, why? Almost twenty years had passed."

"It was mostly about Miguel. I couldn't lose him too. And now, he was in your backyard. I knew you suspected he was your son. When I saw you with Isabel, even after all those years, after-"

"Jesus christ."

"I knew how honest you were, Ignacio. You would have shared all that truth with Isabel. About me... Miguel..."

"There was nothing to share. That life was over."

"I know that now. After Isabel was killed... remorse consumed me. I tried to- I tried to bury it. It's time for me to go, Felipe. Not by an act of nature, that failed, it has to be you."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"Pop."

"Hey."

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Sit down, please."

"What's going on?"

"She confessed."

"Fuck."

"She knew it would come down to this. Thinks the fire didn't kill her because that's what I was supposed to do."

"You can't do it, pop."

"I've been trying to hide from Ignacio Cortina for thirty years. The things he did, the violence, the betrayal, couldn't be ignored. So, Felipe Reyes has to pay the price. Go with your brother. Do what you need to do. Let me deal with the sense of the past."

"No."

"Don't argue with me. Now go."

"We're not going."

"Stop it! Don't disrespect me. I'll do what I need to do. Now, get the fuck outta here."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

Izzy finally got dressed, getting up and out of bed, as she headed to the mall in Santo Madre. She'd never been before. She wanted to get out of the house, out of Santo Padre, and get her mind off of her Uncle and EZ.

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"The fuck you want from us?"

"Karma. One of you Reyes men has to help me right a wrong today. I've left notes for the people I love. They'll think it's a suicide. No blame with fall on anyone."

"I'll do it."

"Ignacio could. Felipe can not."

"He's not your love. I was the one that pulled this threat. I have to end this."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"Take off the cut."

"On the table."

"Congratulations, Ezekiel. Welcome to the tribe."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

The day had been long. EZ had killed Dita Galindo and helped the club get revenge for Riz's death. He was also finally patched in. No more prospect shit, he was a member now.

He got off his bike, taking his helmet off, and stood up. He looked at the house. The kitchen window was lit up and the rest of the house was dark. EZ knew being here was a stupid idea, but he still felt guilty... even after Dita, his mother's true murderer, was now dead. He slowly approached the house only seeing one car parked along the street. He boots echoed across the pavement as he made his way to the front door. He stared at the door for a second, noticing the doorbell, deciding to knock instead. His knock sounded louder than he wanted as he waited for an answer, gaze at the ground, hands in his front pockets. Finally, the door opened.

The suprise in her eyes didn't go unnoticed. EZ was in silent shock as he took in her appearance. She was wearing a face full of makeup and had on a sun dress. She looked absolutely beautiful. Obviously, just coming back from somewhere.

"Hi." EZ greeted, softly.

"Uh, hi." Izzy stepped outside, closing the front door behind her, knowing her Uncle wouldn't be happy with a mayan in his house.

EZ took a step back as they stood just inches a part. He looked around, eyes scanning the street, unable to meet her gaze. He felt like such an asshole.

"About yesterday-" EZ took his hands out of his pockets, running them over his face, "I'm sorry."

Izzy looked down, slightly nodding. She crossed her arms, listening to the sound of crickets.

"It's done." He said, meeting her gaze. He nodded, repeating himself, "It's over."

Izzy's eyes flicked over his cut, noticing the badge, remaining silent. She didn't know what to say. Everything still felt so different.

"Okay."

"Okay." EZ nodded, his heart racing as his body filled with rejection. Izzy stared towards the front door, wanting to bolt, as EZ took another step away from her.

He walked a few steps down the path, looking around in defeat, his back to her, as he heard her twist the doorknob, "Your Uncle and I had a talk."

He heard the front door softly close again and her shoes lightly scrape on the concrete. He turned around, noticing her curious gaze, "We talked. It's all behind us now."

"Really?" Izzy asked, "Where'd he go?"

"Said he had some business to take care of. That he'd talk to you later."

Izzy nodded, unsure of what to say, as she shrugged, "Thanks."

"Izzy?" EZ stepped closer, "I'm sorry. I mean it. I understand if it takes you awhile to forgive me. I took out my anger on you. I avoided you. I know it was wrong of me-"

"You blamed me." Izzy shook her head, supressing the urge to cry, "A part of you secretly blamed me too. You'll never say it, but it's true. I'm related to Happy and part of you resented that. You'll never admit it, but I know. I don't think things can ever be the same between us, EZ. And that's what truly hurts the most. It's not just us anymore. When I look at you, it's everything else now too."

"Please," EZ felt a sting from her words, "Don't say that, Izzy. That's not true."

"It is." She nodded, tears forming in her eyes, "You don't have to say it. I know."

"The whole situation was unbelieveable. And when you were suddenly involved-" EZ tried to find words, "I should've came to you. Fuck what I thought, what your Uncle said, I should've told you. I didn't want to. I didn't feel like having another person involved. It was heavy, dark. It was a burden on everyone. I-"

"Oh, so what? You were trying to spare my feelings?" Izzy stared at him through glossy eyes, "My Uncle rarely tells me what's actually going on and, yeah, it hurts me. It hurt me more when it was coming from you. That- just the way you blew me off... stopped all communication... like I didn't even exist."

"I know it doesn't mean anything to you right now, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think of you everyday. How could I not? I care about you, Izzy. My dad, my brother- fuck, the entire club pushed me towards you. I never thought I'd feel this way about someone else again. I went eight years without any kind of affection from a woman, and I didn't plan on it ever happening again, but then there was you."

"Is that supposed to make everything better?"

"I'm not saying that," EZ cleared his throat, "I'm saying that it's gonna be real fucking hard to just forget you. If that's what this is, if that's what you want..."

Izzy bit her bottom lip, her face contorting as she stared at him. Tears slipped down her cheeks.

"Izzy." EZ walked up the path, standing just inches from her now, "I'm not asking for your forgiveness right this second. I just want you to know that I am sorry and I'll be here. However long it takes us to work through this."

"You really want this?" She asked, "Never seemed like you were this interested before."

"Of course, I was. The only other relationship I've been in- it was high school shit. It was fast. I didn't think you were that kind of girl. I wanted to get to know you, take my time to really know you. I care about you, Izzy. I didn't want to rush things... you're used to the life. I thought, somewhere along the way, you'd have your doubts about me. If I was serious... if I was committed."

"Committed?" Izzy wiped her eyes, "EZ, I never thought you were that type of guy. I never had doubts about you. I knew it was always club stuff with you."

"Wholeheartedly." EZ said, a small smile making it's way to his face from her words, "I'm sorry, I upset you."

"Don't flatter yourself." Izzy looked up, "I cry easily."

"Is that so?" EZ grinned.

"Oh, shut up." Izzy grabbed his cut, pulling him closer, resting her head on his chest.

EZ wrapped his arms around her, relief flooding his body, as he laid his head on top of hers, "Missed bothering you like this."

He grinned as he felt her giggle against him, embraced against his warm body, "Shut up, you big sap."

Izzy let go of his cut, and lifted her head up to see him looking down at her with a smile on his face, "Not a prospect anymore."

"Not a prospect anymore." EZ repeated, confirming, "Thank God."

"What? Don't like being everyone's bitch boy?"

"Okay," He chuckled, "I deserved that."

"You deserve a lot more." Izzy stepped back, freezing as EZ cupped her face and wiped her tears away with his thumbs.

"Yeah. Guess I do." He said, softly.

"EZ?" Izzy looked up at him, holding back a huge grin.

"Hmm?"

"Here's my congrats." She grabbed his cut, pulling it towards her, signaling for him to get closer. His heart sped up as she stood on her tiptoes and he bent down. He cradled the back of her head, running his fingers through her soft hair, as his eyes closed and their lips met. An innocent kiss quickly turned into more as their tongues met and their hearts were beating a mile a minute. When they finally parted for air, EZ felt lipstick all over his lips, and Izzy blushed at how close they both were.

"Way better than the party they threw for me." EZ rested his forehead against hers, in disbelief that hours ago the hands that were holding her were strangling a human being to death.

"Are you okay?" Izzy asked him, genuinely curious.

"I will be. You?"

"I will be." She repeated, not wanting to leave his warm embrace.

"Where did you go dressed in this?" EZ ran his hands down her back.

"The mall. It was hot earlier."

"Still is."

The blush and laugh was like music to his ears as she shoved him away, "This is weird."

"Weird yet perfect." He agreed.

"The club's probably waiting on their new member." Izzy thought, knowing the night was coming to an end.

"Yeah." EZ sighed, "Can I call you in the morning?"

"Sure." Izzy leaned against the doorframe, "I have a lot of work to catch up on tomorrow. My break's at eleven."

"Eleven."

"What did you and my Uncle talk about?"

"You'll have to ask him." EZ kissed her cheek, wrapping his arms around her in a goodbye hug, "Thanks for talking to me and not slamming the door in my face."

"We still have a lot to talk about."

"I know. I'm counting on it. I'll see you tomorrow." EZ stepped back, a smile on his face, pointing back towards his bike, "Night, Izzy."

"Night." Izzy watched him get on his bike and went back inside. She closed the door and turned off the living room light as she headed towards her bedroom to get ready for bed. She felt so much lighter.

EZ went back to the compound. The party had died down. Angel greeted him as he got off his Harley, "Bro? Where you been? You missed your entire fucking party."

"Went to Izzy's."

"No shit." Angel lit a cigarette, "How'd it go? You two talk?"

"We talked." EZ walked towards the clubhouse with his brother by his side.

"Just talking?"

"Yeah."

"Bro, you got lipstick all over your mouth." Angel burst out laughing as EZ wiped his face with the back of his hand.

"Damn it, Izzy." He mumbled.

"She got you good. You did a lot of ass kissing, huh?" Angel laughed, both feeling a relief from the day's events.

[a/n: ez this episode, y'all. 😍 and now we wait for season 3....]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 2.3K 78
This is a Sons of Anarchy Fan Fiction. Happy Lowman x OC
73.9K 2.8K 50
| Happy Lowman x OC - completed | Sunshine. That's how they, her family and friends, called Cassie Connor most of the time. With her brunette hair...
111K 3.3K 43
| Happy Lowman x OC - completed | When Tara Knowles moved back to Charming after ten years living in San Diego and Chicago, she didn't move back alon...
4.6K 308 8
"𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄."