Veinte/Twenty

Happy was in a good mood when Izzy woke up. He revealed that SOA, NorCal charter, was coming to Santo Padre for a meeting with the Mayans. He had Hollerann with him, ordering him around, "You got work today?"

"Yeah. Til 5." Izzy nodded, "I gotta get ready and head straight there. We're doing inventory."

"All right, kid. Be careful." Happy hugged her, as Hollerann stood by the doorway, "Atleast stop and get something to eat before you go."

"I will, if traffic's not too bad." Izzy sighed, going through her usual workday morning routine, and then she hurried off. It was just another normal day.

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"Did you find anything?"

"When you asked me to do this, I didn't say or question it. I owed you the favor."

"You found something."

"Two weeks ago, in Dita's room, a photo of Felipe and Jose Galindo. Did you know your father worked for the-"

"He's policia federal... on Galindo's payroll, lifetime ago."

"Wh- Is that what this is? So what, something between Felipe and Jose? What, something personal? I am part of this now, EZ. This with Miguel- if he knew I was here with you... Please, just tell me the truth."

"The money transfers- the amounts you're looking up- to kill my parents."

"Marisol?"

"And pop, too."

"No. That can't be right. I loved your mom."

"She loved you, Em."

"EZ... the Galindo's couldn't have. They had nothing to do with what happened. That's insane."

"Em, you know me. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't sure."

"About what?"

"I think... Ignacio Cortina did something bad. Pissed off Jose Galindo. That's why mom and pop fled. Started fresh here... far enough away from Sonora, but close enough to check in with family. Then when Miguel moved to Santo Padre after Cornell, that's when he found them- now Marisol and Felipe Reyes."

"No. No. Miguel had nothing to do with this. He didn't touch the business until after Jose died. I know Miguel. He is... he is not the person who destroyed your family."

"Destroyed us, Em. Our future. Our baby. Then he fucking married you."

"Stop it. Stop it."

"Look... let's just... let's just keep this with what we know. The amounts I gave you- did you find anything?"

"And what if I did... find something, then what? Jose is dead. Why are you doing this, EZ?"

"Please tell me."

"You're wrong, and I'll prove it."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"Samcro asked for our charter at the table."

"This is one of Jax Teller's last requests. We got to represent."

"I'll reach out to Charming, tell them it's a go."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~