Treinta Y Sies/Thirty Six

They stood side by side at the funeral, EZ wearing his cut and Izzy wearing a black dress. After Coco's coffin was carried out, Letty's anger turned to heartbreak. She cried as she looked at her father's so called family, "You didn't fucking deserve him. None of you did. You didn't fucking deserve him! You killed him! And I'll never forgive you. I'll never forgive you."

Izzy couldn't hide the tears in her eyes or ignore the lump in her throat. She had grown so close to him after moving into his home for a few weeks. He truly cared about her. His whole family did. They accepted her and gave her a safe place to be when her own family didn't. But, no matter how much hurt she felt, it was nothing compared to the pain Letty and Hope were drowning in.

Hope didn't show up to his funeral.

Izzy noticed Angel smoking a cigarette away from everyone else. The crowd slowly left. EZ held Izzy's hand, brushing her tears away, whispering, "You coming back to the clubhouse, or going home?"

"I don't wanna leave her alone." Izzy eyed Letty who stood near Coco's grave.

"Okay." EZ kissed her cheek, "Call me if you need anything."

"Yeah. I'll stop by tonight."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

With a final kiss goodbye, EZ walked over to his brother who was waiting for him by their bikes. Angel caught her eye and nodded. Izzy waved and walked over to Letty. She stood there once the sound of leaving motorcycles was replaced with silence and quietly approached her, standing by her side, "Take all the time you need."

"You should just fucking go." Letty cried.

"Letty-"

"Just fucking leave!"

"I can't."

After a moment, Letty sighed and grabbed Izzy's hand. Izzy gently pulled her closer. It was like something broke. Letty sobbed and hugged her, shaking with tears, "Everyone left. I-I lost everyone. She's g-gone."

"You didn't lose everyone," Izzy told her, "She's not gone. We're gonna find her. I promise. Okay? I promise."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"What's up, bro?"

"You're late."

"I got held up."

"Let's make one thing clear. After this, we're square. You got that?"

"Yeah, bro, I appreciate it. I truly do."

"There's 80 grand in there. When we finish, it's yours."

"Jesus, 80 grand? What's the job?"

"I need help tying up a loose end."

"Whatever you need, you know I got you, bro."

"I hope so."

"So what's the loose end?"

"You."

"Ezekiel..."

"Open the bag. Open it. There's one bullet in there. You pull that trigger, your family gets all that money. I pull this one... you got nothing coming."