Cuatro/Four

"Why the fuck are you so angry that I opened the door?! If I remember correctly, DEA agents were lurking around us in Charming too!"

Izzy's words replay in Happy's head when he wakes up in the morning. He groans and stretches before yawning. He and Izzy got into a fight after she revealed the visitor they had yesterday afternoon. He yelled at her for answering the door, and took out his annoyance and anger from the day on her, when in reality, it wasn't her fault. She was older now... she understands the way of life regarding the club. She knows not to open her mouth, or give any information to anyone of the law. He felt guilty after he watched her storm off with tears in her eyes. She slammed her bedroom door shut and didn't even come out to eat the dinner that she made for them. Happy got up out of bed, and headed down the hall to her bedroom, wanting to apologize. He knocked on the door, and didn't receive an answer, "Izzy? You in there? Iz?"

He opened the door and found her bed already made. He walked into the living room and peeked through the blinds to find her car missing from the driveway, mumbling, "Fuck."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"Mayans? That your badass gang?"

"Just a motorcycle club, man."

"'Prospect' must be Spanish for 'bitch.' You got something to say, La Bamba? Say it in fucking English."

"Just asking what tables were lucky. You officers have a good day."

"Pussy gangster. Yeah, you better walk away."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

The town square is packed. Izzy's browsing the different tables and items for sale. She's making her way through the crowd when she feels a tap on her shoulder. She turns around to find Chucky standing there with paper brown grocery bags and a huge smile on his face, "Izzy Lowman? What a suprise!"

"Hi, Chucky." Izzy accepts his hug and listens to him ask her a million questions and catch her up with his life working with the Mayans.

"Just moved here with my Uncle. Working at the pediatric doctor's office as an MA. Getting used to Santo Padre," She fills him in, "I still remember when you were running around Gemma's office in Charming."

"Bittersweet memories. I still miss SOA. Maybe I'll see your Uncle around?" Chucky smiles, "You should stop by the compound. I'm sure Alvarez would be happy to see you... your Uncle too."

"I don't know, Chucky. He's keeping me more away from the life and just wants me to focus on work." Izzy tells him, "But maybe I'll bump into Alvarez around town."

"Oh, family troubles?"

"You could say that."

"Does this mean he wants you to stay away from me?" Chucky looks hesitant, "I don't want you to get into trouble."

"No, no," Izzy laughs, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder, "I'm sure we can still hang out. I'm an adult now. Remember?"

"Yeah. Yeah." Chucky nods with a smile, "I really missed you, Izzy."

"I missed you too, Chucky."

They both look behind them as they hear someone whistling for Chucky and calling out his name. Chucky looks around the crowd, "Well, duty calls."

"I'll see you around."

"Bye, Izzy." Chucky beams as he hugs her as best he can with his one free arm, "It's good to have old family here."

"Bye." Izzy laughs as Chucky takes off in a jog through the crowd, making people jump out of the way.

She shakes her head. He was still the same old Chucky she remembered.

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"You gonna ride straight through to Oakland?"

"Nah, I got business in LA for a day or two. I'll be home by the weekend though. How's the fit? You and your brother. That working out?"

"Yeah."

"Good. You know, up North we don't let blood sponsor blood. Loyalty can get messy. Bishop signed off on it. I'm sure it'll work. Word of advice: if a situation should present itself that causes, you know, confusion between brother and brother you bring it to me or Bishop. We'll help you out. You understand?"

"Yeah. Of course."

"You're a smart kid, EZ. Santo Padre needs that. Put the club first. I wanna see a full patch on your back."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

Back at the Mayans compound, Chucky is whistling loudly while putting away groceries and is still in a great mood. Coco, and the few of the members sitting around drinking, watch him.

"What's up with him?" Riz asks.

"I don't know." Taza says.

"Hey, Chucky?" Coco calls him over, a cigarette hanging between his lips, "What's up with you man?"

"I ran into an old friend today." Chucky grins, continuing on with his daily duties.

"You have friends?" Letty comments, making everyone around the room laugh.

"More like family. I haven't seen her in years." Chucky tells them, "It's always good to see family."

Bishop comes out of the church and pats Chucky on the shoulder, "Leave Chucky alone, man." Marcus trails along after him.

"Alvarez?" Chucky speed walks beside him as Alvarez exits the clubhouse and heads toward his bike, "May I have un momento?"

"What's up, Chucky?" Marcus stops walking and faces him.

"Just wanted to let you know that a certain member of a certain charter is here in town... and so is his niece. Ran into her today." Chucky nods, "She's doing good. Working."

"Tell Izzy I said 'hi,' next time you see her." Marcus watches as Chucky physically relaxes, "Will do."

"Think that's about anything?" Angel asks his little brother as they stand out in front of his tralier.

"I don't know." Ez says, watching Marcus start up his bike and leave the lot.

a/n: good morning & merry christmas/happy holidays to those who celebrate! hope you're all enjoying the story so far! more to come!❤