Tres/Three

During her lunch break, Izzy headed to the local butcher shop to pick up something for dinner. She waited behind the counter while the butcher, Felipe, prepared her order. She planned to take it home before heading back to work. Her phone vibrated and she busied herself with answering a text message when the door opened and the bell went off. A customer left while a man dressed in a Mayans cut came in.

Felipe came from the back of the shop and handed her a grocery bag, "Here you are. Fresh and ready to go."

Izzy smiled, as Felipe noticed his son standing in the back, "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome. Have a good afternoon."

"I will. You too."

EZ eyed the woman in scrubs as she left the building. She seemed familiar... he couldn't place where he'd seen her until she crossed the street and got into her car.

"Hey, son." Felipe greeted him, "Know her?"

"No... just seen her around town." EZ watched her drive off.

"First time coming into the shop. She's new to town." Felipe commented, "You handing off a bag for Jimenez?"

"No, I need to see him. I have to talk to him."

"Why?"

"I have a, uh, situation."

"Situation. I hate those."

"Come on, I'm gonna handle this one, Pop, okay? Just make the call. Have him meet me here tonight."

"Hold on. What happened?"

"I can't. I don't wanna bring you in anymore than I already have."

"I'm all you got, son. Every time you go ring his bell, when you got a problem with this, Jimenez is gonna own you. You can't need him. My son, it's going to twist you up. Make you doubt everything that you trust. All that bad shit, I can handle. The drugs, the violence. But Angel- I forgot how much I missed him. And how how much I love him. That love ain't gonna change, Ezekiel."

"This vigilante group, rebels- They're pushing back on Galindo

"This vigilante group, rebels- They're pushing back on Galindo. Complicating shit for the cartel and the club. Last night they kidnapped Emily's son."

"Jesus."

"And I don't know what to do, Pop. I can't let anything happen to that kid."

"Hey. You're in this now. No getting out."

"No getting out."

"Not until the DEA gets what it wants."

"I know."

"And knowing doesn't make you safe. You gotta feed it. Live it. Earn trust. If not, they're gonna skin you alive."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"Why'd you run, Louie? You got something to hide?"

"I didn't- I didn't know she was your baby sister, Coco. She came in with one of our other girls and said she was 21. I had her do a few scenes."

"Your porn site?"

"Yeah. After I uploaded the shit, she comes at me all pissed off 'cause I paid her friend a higher rate. You know, anal pays more. Everyone knows that. That's when she showed me her ID and I saw the name on it, man. Saw that she was only 16. Said she was gonna tell you, man. Have the club cut off my balls. By then, the clips were everywhere. I'm sorry. I fucked up, man."

"My baby sister? That's fucking wrong, man."

Coco looks back at Louis's bright green car, and watches him hop back in, ready to speed off.

"Fucking dumbass."

"What?"

"I got two sisters, man. Both older than me. And beards thicker than Gilly's."

"So who was the girl?"

"I have no idea."

"Sometimes the Mayan Gods deliver gifts to their faithful warriors."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

Happy left hours ago and Izzy's busy with preparing dinner. She's just filled Ope's bowl with more food when someone knocks at the door. Ope's attention is away from the dog food as he runs to the front door while barking loudly. Izzy brushes her hands on her apron and slowly opens the door, careful to not let Opie get loose. A man she has never seen before takes a step closer to the door.

"Can I help you?" Izzy keeps the door cracked, her and Ope both keeping an eye on the suspicious looking man.

"I'm looking for Happy Lowman?"

"Why?" Izzy cuts him off, "He's not here."

"And you are?" The man asks, holding his hands up innocently, "I'm just here on official business. I'd like to speak to Mr. Lowman. My name is Kevin Jimenez. I'm with the DEA." He flashes his ID.

"Like I said, he's not here." Izzy says, again.

"Do you know what time he'll be back?" The DEA agent asks, "Because I can wait."

"No, I don't." Izzy hears the pans sizzling from the kitchen, "Look, I'm sorry, but I'm busy. I'm cooking dinner."

She's about to close the door when the agent speaks up loudly again, "I'm just curious as to why a Sons of Anarchy member of the Northern California charter is all the way out here in Santo Padre? And why he's been seen with certain members of the Galindo Cartel and local Mayans MC?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Izzy closes the door on his face and Ope starts barking again.

She hurries into the kitchen and turns down the burners before looking out the kitchen window and watching the man leave. She truly had no idea what he was talking about, but she knew her Uncle would be pissed to hear the words DEA agent.