Siete/Seven

While her Uncle Happy was back in Charming for club business, Izzy was still in Santo Padre. And so, one boring Friday afternoon, she found herself parked in front of the Mayans compound hidden among the junkyard. She didn't want to be here. In fact, she wanted to steer clear of the compound since her first encounter, but the local mechanic shop wanted to charge hundreds to fix her car. She didn't have the money and she decided her best option was to use up Marcus's favor. Happy still had no idea that she was here last week and that was a good thing. If he knew, he'd only cause even more problems and drama. Noone needed that. Izzy was debating on how to even get inside the gate when it was opened and Chucky ushered her forward. She slowly drove inside the compound and rolled down her window, "Hi, Chucky."

"How may I be of your service, Izzy?" Chucky was shocked to see her again, but also always welcomed the people he loved.

"Marcus said I could drop my car off and have it fixed."

Chucky nodded, holding up one of his fake fingers, "Just a moment." Before he jogged off towards the clubhouse.

Izzy got out of her car and leaned against it, examining all of the motorcycles... when a trailer she hadn't even noticed before caught her attention. A light flicked on and could be seen outside. Her gaze drifted as the clubhouse door opened and Angel walked outside, pulling a cigarette from his pack, glancing at her.

 Her gaze drifted as the clubhouse door opened and Angel walked outside, pulling a cigarette from his pack, glancing at her

"What brings you by?" Angel strolled over, cigarette lit and dangling from his lips, curious as ever.

Izzy resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the nozy Mayan and simply stepped up to the bullet hole at the bottom of the back door.

Angel's mouth fell slightly open as he leaned down and ran his hands over the damage, "Holy shit! What the hell happened? Was this from today?"

"Wrong place at the wrong time," She clarifies, "I happened to be in the middle of the freeway shooting... the van versus the Mayans incident."

"You were there?" Angel asked as his eyes were still glued to her car, "I didn't see you there."

"Yeah... kinda fled after the van blew up and went up in flames," Izzy says, sarcastically, "That was more than enough entertainment for my lifetime."

Angel smirked as he looked at her, taking a drag, "Glad we could be of assistance, querida."

The clubhouse doors opened and Chucky came out, smiling as he saw Angel, "All set, Iz. Just need your keys. Cars gonna be here for a few days."

"Of course, thank you." Izzy hands over her keys, "I need one more favor though... just a tiny favor."

"Sure." Chucky nods.

"Just a quick ride home. I can even offer some gas money. I'd call someone, but there's really noone in town I actually could call."

"Uh-" Chucky looks around.

"Coco's using the truck. Should be back soon..." Angel explains, "Or you could get a ride from the prospect."

"Stay Izzy!" Chucky grins, "We could talk."

"Looks like you already have your answer." Angel finishes off his cigarette, "Car'll be fine. Glad you weren't hurt. Shit was crazy that night. Sorry you had to see it."

"Lucky, I wasn't hurt."

Angel got on his bike and prepared to leave. After Angel left, Chucky gave Izzy a tour of his new office. They sat down inside to get away from the smouldering heat.

"I'm totally having Gemma flashbacks at TM," Izzy says, looking around, "Only this office has, you know, technology."

Chucky looks at his computer and remembers the mountains of papers that used to be stacked all over the office at TM.

"I miss it..." Chucky sits back, "When everyone was together... a family."

"... Alive." Izzy looks down, "Wish there was something I could've done to-"

"Me too, Iz. Me too."

They were pulled out of their dark and depressing thoughts when someone flung open the office door and stepped inside, "Chuck- Oh, sorry to interrupt. Didn't know you had company."

"EZ." Chucky stood up, "What can I do for you?"

"Bishop wants to talk to you." EZ pointed back to the clubhouse and Chucky excused himself quickly.

EZ lingered halfway inside the office with one foot on the dirt outside. He gave Izzy a warm smile and looked down towards the ground, not too sure what to say. Also, feeling a little shy. Izzy gathered up enough courage to stand and introduce herself, "Hi, I'm Izzy. And you are?"

"Ezekiel, but everyone calls me EZ." He felt like a dumb high schooler admitting that her soft, delicate hands made his heart pound, "Nice to meet you."

Izzy took a seat and EZ remained standing. After a moment of awkward silence, he spoke up, "So, I see you met Chucky."

"Actually, we've known each other for years. My family's, well, basically, the Sons of Anarchy. Northern Cali charter... Charming."

EZ couldn't hide the shock on his face as he gave a small laugh, "Wow. Small world, I guess. Chucky seems glad to see you again."

"It's been a long time." Izzy answers and another moment of awkward silence falls over them.

"Is that your car out there?" EZ asks, knowing full well that it is.

"Yeah. Alvarez, another old friend, told me I could bring it by."

"How long have you known Alvarez?" EZ can't stop himself from being intrigued, curious, "Sorry. I-"

"No, it's fine. Really." Izzy smiles to reassure him, "I was bomboarded with questions a few days ago. Coming from one person this time is a little easier..."

They share a laugh.

"I was there since the beginning... before the Oakland charter and Charming charters got along. I went to school with Esai."

"Esai?"

"I don't think it's my place to tell you this," Izzy's hesitant, "He was Alvarez's son."

EZ's mind is blown from the short conversation he had with this mysterious girl. Their conversation is interrupted and put to an end when Chucky comes back in. They say their goodbyes when he takes her to the car and gives her a ride home. EZ watches the truck drive off the lot, his mind racing with a million more questions.

"What's up, boy scout?" Coco stands next to EZ, noticing his peaked interest in the girl Chucky drove off with.

"Didn't know Alvarez had a son."

"What?" Coco's face scrunches up in disbelief as EZ heads back inside his trailer.