Ocho/Eight

"Adelita's picture's gotta be everywhere. She stays on the border. It's just a matter of time."

"She won't get caught. She's smart."

"If she doesn't tell you anything, how do you know she's smart?"

"We need to talk. Alone."

"Inside. What is it?"

"Look I get it. You got hundreds of lives depending on you. But I'm in this up to my fucking eyeballs, and my own guys are starting to doubt me. And what we're doing here- if you don't trust me by now, Adelita, you never will. And then we're fucked. I need to know everything. Soup to nuts."

"Soup and nuts?"

"It's a saying. I need to know the plan. For Galindo, the heroin. I got in this to protect my MC. I can't do that in the dark."

"My real name is Luisa Espina. And there are not hundreds of people depending on me. There are thousands. Sit. I'll tell you everything."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

Being back in Charming had Happy nostalgic. And being in the new clubhouse, which was finally done being rebuilt after nearly 4 years, had him missing his deceased brothers more than even. He stood in the lot, looking at the building, examining the Teller painted in big, bold, blocky letters to honor it's founder... he knew for a fact that Jax would love this. Sons of Anarchy, Samcro, and Redwood Originals were painted on the side of the building along with the names of past club members. A small smile almost graced his lips when he rode passed the Welcome To Charming sign before he remembered... he couldn't pay a visit to his mother and old friends like he wanted.

"How's Izzy?" The President of SOA strolled up to his old friend and lit a cigarette as he watched the other members go about their business.

"She's great." Happy replied, not one for long, heartfelt conversations.

"She'll be movin' out real soon, I bet. Causin' you all kinds of trouble," Chibs joked, laughing, not knowing how true his words would later become.

After a moment, Chibs sighed, threw the butt of his cigarette on the ground, and bumped his knuckles against Happy's shoulder, "Well, can't stand here all day, we got work to do."

Happy smirked, heading to his bike. Of course, the club asked him to do a little business- the kind of business that Happy's glad, honored to do. The work that made most prospects shit their pants and break out into a cold sweat.

As SOA rolled out of the compound in their respective spots, Happy grinned as he headed towards the woods. Today was a great day to bury a body.

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

Things are still heating up between the rebels and Galindo in Santo Padre. And EZ was caught in the middle. He visited his ex (Emily) at the hospital in town after she was trampled by a large crowd. Apparently, the rebels took credit for the killing of a nun but EZ didn't think any of it made sense. Emily assured him that the rebels did this to send a message to her husband Galindo and show them how dangerous they really are. Even though an officer snuck EZ into her room, his depature didn't go unnoticed.

𝘋𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥𝘴 - 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙈𝘾On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara