Veinticuatro/Twenty Four

It was late when they arrived at Coco's. Letty was wide awake, nonstop calling and texting her father who never responded. Izzy tried to eaze her worrying, but she was adamant that something was wrong. EZ texted the other members, but didn't receive a response either.

"What do you wanna do?" He yawned, "I honestly think he's just out fucking around. Lost track of time."

"I'll stay with her tonight." She yawned, "Stop yawning. She needs someone here with her. You can go back to the clubhouse, I'll talk to you before I go to work."

EZ agreed, kissing her before getting back on his bike and leaving Coco's place.

"What are you doing?" Leticia asked, holding her phone in her hands.

"Trying to get some sleep. You should too."

"Come sleep in my room."

As Letty ushered the older woman into her room, she pointed towards the bed where Izzy laid down. When Izzy held out her hand for the phone, Letty shook her head, "He might call."

"He's fine, Letty. You'll see. He'll come back tomorrow."

His daughter didn't respond, thinking about the trace of the unknown white powder she found on the coffee table. It was trouble and all she could do was worry. She tossed and turned all night before eventually falling asleep herself. When Izzy's interal alarm clock work her up, she was exhausted and felt like she got no sleep. She slipped out of the room, tidying up as best as she could before making pancakes with the flour she found in the freezer. By the time she ate one pancake, Letty was awake, sitting across from her in silence.

"Eat."

"I'm not hungry."

"You are too. I've got to go to work in an hour. I called EZ, he's coming to pick me up. If Coco's not back later, you can come over to my house and hang out with me, okay?"

"Okay."

After convincing Letty to try the homemade pancakes, the sound of EZ's motorcycle was heard out front. Letty looked around at the house, "You didn't have to clean, you know."

"Oh, I left the dishes for you." Izzy hugged the worried girl, "You'll be fine, Letty. I'll call you after work. All right? Be good."

"Bye."

EZ greeted her while she took in his flushed face, "What have you been doing this early?"

"Working out."

"Couldn't be me." She joked despite her sluggish mood. He gave her a ride to Happy's before heading back to the clubhouse. She brushed her hair, her teeth, did her makeup, put on her scrubs and she was out the door.

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"Here you go, Coco. Here you go."

"What did you do?"

"I made it all better."

"I just wanna get the fuck out of here."

"You forgetting something?"

"You know who the fuck I am, huh? You think you can put your fucking hands on me?"

"I do know who you are. You're Little Bo-Peep. Lost her sheep. Don't you know, friend? A shepherd ain't nothing but a murderer to the lamb. Hmm?"

"You fucking touch me again... I'm gonna kill all you motherfuckers."

"I'll see you soon, Little Bo-Peep."