Quince/Fifteen

"So you- you just been living with this?"

"How the fuck was I supposed to tell you? It's the first time in a month you looked me in the eye."

"Yeah, I get that. So Pops know anything about this?"

"No."

"Why you telling me now, man?"

"When everything unraveled with Potter, I know, I betrayed you. I know staying here in the club, it kept that wound fresh. The life everyone thought I was supposed to have, the one I thought I fucked up- None of that was real. I'm not the golden boy, Angel. I stayed because I was afraid to leave. You and Pop- It's the only thing in my life I know is real. And the club. I need to be a part of something."

"You didn't answer my question."

"I can't lose you, Angel. And this is the tie that binds."

"You know, most people would either put a bullet in his head or walked away from this, but this bro, this is fucking nuts. You got arrest records, family history, timelines- Jesus Christ, you did a fucking psychological profile on him."

"Had to do something. I know proof isn't what I know I saw. Couldn't take it to the cops. MC's relationship with SAMCRO. Couldn't take it to Bishop."

"And that look in your eye, brother... It's the same look you had nine years ago. Put you in this whole fucking mess."

"I don't know how to do this."

"You're not gonna let it go until you do. Till it's finished. And now neither will I."

EZ and Angel exit his trailer when they hear Chucky talking to someone out front.

Izzy knew being here was a stupid idea. She knew, if her Uncle somehow found out, it would only cause more problems. Considering the amount of unknown stress he's under. But, he wasn't in town. And she's been without her car long enough. Thankfully, when she arrives at the Mayans clubhouse, there's not many members here. Chucky greets her.

"Yeah, your car's still here. Alvarez wanted to call you, but figured you were going through family stuff..." Chucky told her, leading her inside the lot.

"Something like that." Izzy mumbled under her breath.

"Well, well, well." Angel walked down from the steps leading to his brother's trailer, "Look who's here, little brother."

"Shut up." EZ shook his head, holding back a smirk.

"Finally coming to pick up this eyesore from our lot?" Angel asked, taking out a cigarette from his pack.

"Not as much of an eyesore as you are, Angel." Izzy said, making Chucky and EZ laugh.

"Ouch." Angel held his hand to his chest in fake offense, "What a rude niña pequeña."

"Come on, Chucky." Angel took him away, walking towards the clubhouse, "I'm getting hungry."

EZ stepped closer to Izzy, "Hi."

"Hi." Izzy said, unable to hold back her smile, "You look tired."

"I am." EZ nodded, "Haven't seen you in awhile."

"Yeah, well..." Izzy scoffed, thinking of Happy and their stupid arguement, "Trying to stay out of trouble, but, apparently, I can't even do that."

"Family?" Izzy nodded. "Ah." EZ said, knowingly.

Izzy took out her car keys and unlocked her car. She put her hand on the doorhandle, "Can you tell Alvarez I said thank you? For all of this."

"Yeah." EZ said, "Everything should be perfect. He wouldn't let anyone near your car. Said you were family."

"Sorry for taking so long to come pick it up. Sometimes the eazy things turn out a lot harder than you think." She sat down in the driver's seat, starting the car, closed the door, and rolled down the window, "Bye, EZ."

"Bye, Izzy." He watched her drive off the lot, now curious as to what was going on with her. She didn't seem like her usual self.

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"She's busy today. Lots of kicks."

"That's 'cause he wants mom to relax. She's doing too much."

"What is it?"

"I know you have your reasons for keeping things on the down-low about all this. But I'd at least like to tell my family I'm having a kid."

"The family you've completely shut out? You haven't talked to your father in months. And every time I ask you what's going on with EZ, you tell me it's historical."

"Oh, come on, querida. You- your whole life is a fucking closed book. I tell you just about everything. Most of it you don't even want to hear. You hardly tell me anything."

"And that's why we're perfect for each other. Let's wait until she's born and we're all safe, and then you can tell the club, your family, and the whole world can know."

"Like I have a choice. Gotta head up North for a couple days. Help my brother out. Historical shit."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

After finally getting her car back, Izzy headed home. She made dinner, sat around, and watched over the dog when Hallorann showed up. She let him inside, "What's up?"

"Your uncle's still in Charming with the club. Wanted me to bring the dog up there." He told her.

"Okay." Izzy helped him gather Ope's things, it was Happy's dog after all, "Did Happy say when he'd be back?"

"A few days." Hallorann told her, carrying Ope's favorite toys to his car parked out front.

Izzy sat down on the floor next to the dog. She pet him while he rolled on his back, wanting her to scratch his stomach, "I'm gonna miss you, but I know your dad misses you more. Say hi to the club for me, okay?"

She connected his leash to his collar and took him outside where Hallorann was waiting for them, "He's used to the car. He won't freak out, throw up, or anything."

"Thanks." He took his leash, helping the dog into the backseat of the car.

"He's not mad at you." Hallorann turned around to tell Izzy, "He's worried about other shit, y'know? Takes it out on everyone around him. He's been texting me everyday asking about you. He's away right now because he wants to keep you safe."

Izzy stood near the front door, nodding, "Thanks, Hallorann... where's he staying?"

"The old house." He said, "Rented it out to other members."

"Drive safe." Izzy said, shutting the front door. She sighed, looking around at the empty house.

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"What's that?"

"Happy. He's got a small house outside of Charming. Freeway access less than a half-mile."

"What do you think we're gonna do when we get there? Ring his doorbell? Take him out for coffee? What are we gonna do?"

"You trust me?"

"Of course."