Trump Card

By Karishma357

This is a book two continuing of Alone And Pregnant. This book is based on Veronica Johnson and her being kid... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sneak Peak of 11
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Sneak Peek of 13
Chapter 13
Sneek Peek of 14
Chapter 14
Sneek Peak of 15
Chapter 15
Sneek Peak Of 16
Chapter 16
Sneek Peak Of 17
Chapter 17
Sneak Peek of 18
Chapter 18-(The Next Victim Crossover)
Sneak Peek of 19
Chapter 19
Sneak Peek of 20
Sneak Peek of 21
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
COVID-19 - IMPORTANT MUST READ
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Sneak Peek of 27
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Crossover Details
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sneak Peek of 47
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Sneak Peek Of 53
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Sneak Peek of 55
Chapter 55
Sneak Peek of 56
Chapter 56
A/N do read :) The Truth
Sneak Peek Of 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
A/N
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Merry Christmas
Chapter 72
Sneak Peek Of 73
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Final Chapter
IG Account// New
Its Finally Here!!!!!

Chapter 20

138 9 1
By Karishma357

"Well I guess this is goodbye?" I told Ivy.

"No it's not. We'll definitely meet again." Ivy said.

"I hope we do." I said and smiled. She then waved bye and I left.

*****
Aria's POV...
Two Days Earlier.....

I was almost home and was actually excited. I can't wait to hold my baby, Veronica and Selena. As we arrived there I came out the car and walked with Brandon.

"Let's hurry!" I said pulling his arm.

"Alright!" He said laughing. We then walked up by the door.

"You wanna open it?" He asked. I nodded and then pushed it open. My mouth then fell open as my eyes started to water.

"Surprise!!" Everyone jumped out and screamed. There was a huge welcome back sign with balloons and decorations.

"Hey!" Brandon said wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I then let the tears fall.

"Thank you all!" I said through my tears. I was then hugged and greeted my everyone. My mom couldn't stop crying.

*****
After some little chatting and dancing I went to freshen up and lay in bed. I was staring at the ceiling when I thought of calling Kevin. I then took the phone on top the table and looked for Kevin's number. Finally I found it! After a ring he picked up.

Kevin:"Hello?"

Me:"Hey! It's Aria!"

Kevin:"Riri! How are you?!"

Me:"Good! Well Brandon said that I had a panic attack this morning but couldn't even remember waking up early."

Kevin:"Wait, you don't remember anything about the panic attacks or freaking out?"

Me:"Oh. So it's real then? I really did have an amnesia?"

Kevin:"I'm guessing you did."

Me:"Well where are you and Scott? Lesley said you guys went somewhere."

Kevin:"We're in Poinciana Town."

Me:"Where's that?"

Kevin:"Honestly I have no idea."

Me:"Why are you guys even there?"

Kevin:"Work. I'll tell you when I get back."

Me:"So when are you guys getting back?"

Kevin:"Tomorrow evening."

Me:"Alright. Well I'll see you guys tomorrow. If we continue we might just end up playing twenty questions."

Kevin:"Ha! Alright, see you. Bye, take care."

Me:"You too. Bye."

I then hung up and lay back down in bed. Now what? Well I'm sleepy. A text message then came in the phone. As I looked at it my eyes widen.

Unknown
Hello, Aria. Did you forget about me?

The unknown psycho! I think it's about time I tell Brandon about it.

Me
I'm not scared of you. And I know you're the one to cause my accident! You endangered my husband and daughter. If you don't tell me who you are I promise you I will find you and hurt you.

I said threatening.

Unknown
Hm! I guess you got upset. Well I wish you luck in finding my identity. Remember our deal? Tell anyone about me and I will kill someone close to you.

Two can play at this game.

Me
I'd love to see you try.

I said. Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

Unknown
Be careful with your words. You never know what is lurking in the dark.

The person then sent a picture with my parents house and then another one with my parents in the living room with Selena. The picture was taken outside the front window.

Me
You crazy psychopath! You leave them alone!

I sent back.

Unknown
I will for now. Do as I say or I'll take their life one by one.

What do I do?!

Me
What do you want from me?! Why are you doing this?!

I said as tears fell from my eyes.

Unknown
You'll find out soon enough. Bye..

I then decide to switch off the phone. Same time Brandon walked in.

"Hey! I brought you..." He then cut off himself when he saw me. I then quickly dried the tears from my face and he came and sat in front of me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. I just...." I wasn't sure if I should tell him.

"Aria? Are you in pain?" He asked gently touching my shoulder.

"No no! I...am scared, of loosing you." I said and he sighed out.

"You wouldn't loose me. I promise." He said.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said. He then gave me a kiss in my forehead.

"Now here's your medicines." He said giving me the glass of water and tablets.

"Have you used yours?" I asked.

"I already did." He said. I then smiled and used the medicines.

******
The Next Day....

I woke up, got dressed and then went to the nursery. But Veronica wasn't in here.

"Brandon! Brandon!" I called. I then heard footsteps quickly rushing up the stairs.

"Aria! What's wrong?" He asked.

"Veronica! Where's my baby?" I asked.

"Relax relax." He said I then started shaking and then blank.

Brandon's POV...

"Relax relax." I said. She then started shaking. She's having another panic attack.

"Aria! It's okay!" I said trying to hold her down.

"No! Arh!! ARHHHHH!!!" She started screaming. I then took out one of the injection I keep in case of an emergency like this and injected her in her arm. She then closed her eyes and fell unconscious in my arms.

"Its okay." I said. I then lifted her bridal style and carried her to our room and gently placed her on the bed.

"I am here always...I promise you won't meet harm when I'm around." I said. I then left and went outside to the balcony by my room. I then heard a message came in the phone.

I walked back in and took up the phone by the bedside table. What I saw next shocked me. I run back outside to the balcony and looked around. I received a picture of me on the balcony just now from an unknown person.

Unknown:
It isn't over yet. My eyes are all set.

This person is either smoking something.

Me:
Who are you?

This better not be a threat.

Unknown:
You are just like your wife. Ask her when she's awake.

What the hell is this?! How do they know Aria? And better question is what secret is Aria hiding?

*****
Aria's POV...

I opened my eyes to see I'm in bed. But I remembered brushing my teeth and showering this morning. I remembered changing and leaving the room. How is it I'm back here? Must be a panic attack? I got out of bed and saw the balcony door open. The curtains were flying from the calming breeze.

"Bran?" I called as I walked out.

"You're awake?" He asked. I nodded and went to sit on the swing bench. He then came and sat next to me.

"What happened earlier?" I asked.

"You had another panic attack." He said.

"Veronica?" I asked.

"She's with your parents. Both her and Selena remember?" He said and I nodded.

"Is everything okay?" I asked him. He seems kind of tense. He then gave me the phone.

"Tell me everything you know." He said and I looked at him shocked in way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Click the star and leave your comments below...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659 158 22
Carry on living without parents is already hard for them. Angeline and Sarah have been living under a happy masks seeing the other's happiness. Mostl...
13.7K 1.3K 45
📖Featured by @adultfiction on "Kills and Thrills" reading list📖 Previously known as "Undercover: Fake Identity" *** "What are you running away from...
45K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
15.1K 248 36
This book is currently under a great deal of construction. I am switching it over to third person and editing it. The new version will be posted sepe...