Trump Card

By Karishma357

This is a book two continuing of Alone And Pregnant. This book is based on Veronica Johnson and her being kid... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sneak Peak of 11
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Sneak Peek of 13
Chapter 13
Sneek Peek of 14
Chapter 14
Sneek Peak of 15
Chapter 15
Sneek Peak Of 16
Chapter 16
Sneek Peak Of 17
Chapter 17
Sneak Peek of 18
Chapter 18-(The Next Victim Crossover)
Sneak Peek of 19
Sneak Peek of 20
Chapter 20
Sneak Peek of 21
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
COVID-19 - IMPORTANT MUST READ
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Sneak Peek of 27
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Crossover Details
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sneak Peek of 47
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Sneak Peek Of 53
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Sneak Peek of 55
Chapter 55
Sneak Peek of 56
Chapter 56
A/N do read :) The Truth
Sneak Peek Of 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
A/N
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Merry Christmas
Chapter 72
Sneak Peek Of 73
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Final Chapter
IG Account// New
Its Finally Here!!!!!

Chapter 19

143 11 0
By Karishma357

"Well maybe you can help me." I said.

"I know you needed help that's why I approach you. So how can I help you? Scott Johnson?" She asked and I looked at her confused and shock.

******
"How do you know my name?" I asked her while sitting by one of the tables in the library. Ivy and Kevin was sitting around the table with us.

"It's complicated. I usually visit a family friend, she can tell well let's say it's like an insight into someone's life. She knows the future. She's known as the best supernatural person alive. Her name is Ms Sylvia." She said and I looked at her.

"What she say?" Ivy asked.

"She said that there's someone coming here and he's gonna need help with finding someone. She showed me your image in my head. You probably wouldn't understand that. She said as long as I find you I should bring you to see her." Sara said and we all look at each other.

"So you expect me to believe that this woman...can see the future?" I asked.

"Once you meet her you'll see." Sara said.

"Alright. Let's meet her tomorrow, it's getting late." Kevin said.

"We'll leave after we meet her." I said.

"Alright." She said. We all then agreed and left.

*****
I was in a guest room, Kevin in the room across from mines. I showered and I wrapped the towel around my waist. I was looking at the mirror, my eight packs reflecting back. Those workouts really do come in handy. Then my door suddenly opened.

"Shit! I'm sorry!" Ivy said turning around. Luckily she only she's my bare chest and back.

"No problem. It's now like I'm naked." I said she then turned around and brought a candle for me.

"Donna said in case if the electricity goes off." She said blushing looking away from me.

"Thanks." I said.

"Wanna go out for a late coffee? Maybe we can talk?" She asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Let me go change." She said and quickly left. The workouts really are working.

*****
Soon me and Ivy was at a restaurant picking up two coffees and a donut. Even though this sounds like a breakfast I love to eat it as an late night snack. I also got Ivy to try it.

"Thanks for the treat." I said as we sat on top some rocks below the lake. The stars was so beautiful.

"No problem. You're my guest. Next time you'll treat me." She said laughing. I then bit my donut and sipped my coffee.

"This coffee is...mind blowing. It tastes different from the one back at my home." I said.

"I know, it's delicious." She said. We then finished our donut in complete silence. We then started sipping our coffees.

"So...how's it like, you know being you?" She asked.

"Tough. I mean I helped my brother with the company but it's difficult." I said and she smiled.

"You're an good person, Scott." She said.

"I made a mistake once in my life." He said.

"What you do?" She asked.

"Well its a really long story, short cut it involves a baby." I said.

*****
Ivy's POV...

"What you do?" I asked.

"Well it's a really long story, short cut it involves a baby." He said and I looked at him with a slight fear and worry look.

"Baby?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yeah. Well it's my biological daughter but he is the father. He got married to the child's mother. She used to work for him until they fell in love." He said and I exhaled in relief.

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. But at least your brother's moved on." I said.

"Moved on?" He asked looking at me. Shit! It slipped.

"I mean...your...your family's splitting apart? Your mother died and your father in jail?" I said.

"Oh. They got married before all that happened." He said.

"Well that's...nice." I said.

"Yeah." He said. I then rested my hand on his. We both stared at each other for a while. I then felt myself moving closer to him. He then put his lips on mines. Our eyes was closed, I felt his lips against mines. I then wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist deepening the kiss.

*****
The Next Day
Scott's POV....

I woke up and got ready to meet with Sara and the Sylvia lady. Let's hope I get what I need today.

"You ready?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah. I'm packing up my things." I said.

"Alright." He said and left. I finish pack my things and then headed down to meet with the rest of them.

"Well Ms Donna. It was really great meeting you." Kevin said and Donna smiled.

"Aunt Donna. I hope we get to meet again, soon." I said.

"Of course. I hope so to." She said and I gave her a hug. I then waved at her left. Ivy was joining us in case we lost our way.

*****
After arriving at the given address we saw Sara waiting outside. The man next to her, I'm guessing it's her husband because there's also a two kids in the car. We walked out and went to meet her.

"Hi." I said.

"Uhm...this is my husband Bill and our kids. The elder one is Rachel and the younger is Raven." She said.

"Scott. Please to meet you." I said.

"Likewise." Bill said shaking my hand.

"Alright. Let's head in. You stay out here with the kids." Sara said and Bill smile then nodded. They quick kissed before he went back into his car with the kids.

"Let's go." She said and we headed in. The place was spooky. We walked through an hallways like place and then walked into an large area.

"Wow." Kevin said. There in the room we saw a lady sitting by a table with three candles lighting in the middle of it. Her eyes was closed.

"Ms Sylvia. Your guest have arrive." Sara said and she opened her eyes.

"Come Scott. Have a seat." She said. I looked at Kevin who shrugged. We then went and sit down around the table.

"Now let's get down to business. Who are you?" I asked and she smiled a little.

"My name is Ms Sylvia." She said.

"Last name?" Kevin asked.

"It's just Ms Sylvia." Sara said.

"Alright. So can you help me?" I asked.

"Explain to me what exactly you want to know." She said.

"I want to know who wants to hurt my family." I said.

"I can only show you a path to find answers." She said.

"I'm sorry?" I asked.

"The person who wants to destroy your family is actually an very much enemy of your family. And also hates your elder brother. Hatred has overcome the love in their heart." She said.

"Who?" I asked.

"They call themselves the black masked." She said.

"And who is black masked?" Kevin asked.

"Like I said. I can only show you a path. Now you have the name of the enemy you need to find them yourself." She said.

"What gender?" I asked.

"A female with a dark heart, so stone cold." She said.

"Thank you Ms Sylvia." I said.

"Now you may go. There's trouble at your home." She said.

"What?!" I asked.

"It isn't all that serious." She said.

"Okay." I said. We then got up and left. As I was about to walk out the door she said something else.

"Scott!" She called. I turned around to see her.

"One more thing. Be careful with the ones you let into your life. Not everyone is as they seems to be." She said and I looked at her confused.

"Thank you." I said and she smiled. I then left and went outside.

"Well I guess this is goodbye?" I told Ivy.

"No it's not. We'll definitely meet again." Ivy said.

"I hope we do." I said and smiled. She then waved bye and I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Click the star and leave your comments below...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 217 38
"Name." "Emerson Prescott." "What do you want?" "I'm looking for someone." "Hire a P.I." "If only it were that simple Mr. Hitter." Silver Hitter smir...
3.4K 159 44
Book completed✓ Book 1. Escape: Killed or be killed [Unpublished] Book 2 'Escape : Target D916 Four years later of escaping a traumatizing facility...
13.7K 1.3K 45
📖Featured by @adultfiction on "Kills and Thrills" reading list📖 Previously known as "Undercover: Fake Identity" *** "What are you running away from...
11.7K 443 25
This is my own twist on one of my favorite book series 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'. There will be three installments. In my version Christian Grey childho...