๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ...

By king_mjj

#1 in MAYANSMC! Izzy Lowman is the niece of the infamous Tacoma killer. Now, a young adult, she and her Uncle... More

Uno/One
Dos/Two
Tres/Three
Cuatro/Four
Cinco/Five
Seis/Six
Siete/Seven
Ocho/Eight
Nueve/Nine
Diez/Ten
Once/Eleven
Doce/Twelve
Trece/Thirteen
Catorce/Fourteen
Quince/Fifteen
Diecisรฉis/Sixteen
Diecisiete/Seventeen
Dieciocho/Eighteen
Diecinueve/Nineteen
Veintiuno/Twenty One
Veintidรณs/Twenty Two
Veintitrรฉs/Twenty Three
Veinticuatro/Twenty Four
Veinticinco/Twenty Five
Veintisรจis/Twenty Six
Veintisiete/Twenty Seven
Veintiocho/Twenty Eight
Veintinueve/Twenty Nine
Treinta/Thirty
Treinta Y Uno/Thirty One
Treinta Y Dos/Thirty Two
Treinta Y Tres/Thirty Three
Treinta Y Cuatro/Thirty Four
Treinta Y Cinco/Thirty Five
Treinta Y Sies/Thirty Six
Treinta Y Siete/Thirty Seven
Treinta Y Ocho/Thirty Eight

Veinte/Twenty

3.6K 125 19
By king_mjj

Happy was in a good mood when Izzy woke up. He revealed that SOA, NorCal charter, was coming to Santo Padre for a meeting with the Mayans. He had Hollerann with him, ordering him around, "You got work today?"

"Yeah. Til 5." Izzy nodded, "I gotta get ready and head straight there. We're doing inventory."

"All right, kid. Be careful." Happy hugged her, as Hollerann stood by the doorway, "Atleast stop and get something to eat before you go."

"I will, if traffic's not too bad." Izzy sighed, going through her usual workday morning routine, and then she hurried off. It was just another normal day.

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"Did you find anything?"

"When you asked me to do this, I didn't say or question it. I owed you the favor."

"You found something."

"Two weeks ago, in Dita's room, a photo of Felipe and Jose Galindo. Did you know your father worked for the-"

"He's policia federal... on Galindo's payroll, lifetime ago."

"Wh- Is that what this is? So what, something between Felipe and Jose? What, something personal? I am part of this now, EZ. This with Miguel- if he knew I was here with you... Please, just tell me the truth."

"The money transfers- the amounts you're looking up- to kill my parents."

"Marisol?"

"And pop, too."

"No. That can't be right. I loved your mom."

"She loved you, Em."

"EZ... the Galindo's couldn't have. They had nothing to do with what happened. That's insane."

"Em, you know me. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't sure."

"About what?"

"I think... Ignacio Cortina did something bad. Pissed off Jose Galindo. That's why mom and pop fled. Started fresh here... far enough away from Sonora, but close enough to check in with family. Then when Miguel moved to Santo Padre after Cornell, that's when he found them- now Marisol and Felipe Reyes."

"No. No. Miguel had nothing to do with this. He didn't touch the business until after Jose died. I know Miguel. He is... he is not the person who destroyed your family."

"Destroyed us, Em. Our future. Our baby. Then he fucking married you."

"Stop it. Stop it."

"Look... let's just... let's just keep this with what we know. The amounts I gave you- did you find anything?"

"And what if I did... find something, then what? Jose is dead. Why are you doing this, EZ?"

"Please tell me."

"You're wrong, and I'll prove it."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"Samcro asked for our charter at the table."

"This is one of Jax Teller's last requests. We got to represent."

"I'll reach out to Charming, tell them it's a go."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

After a long and boring day, Izzy finally arrived home. She didn't see her Uncle's bike so she went inside and greeted the dog. As she changed out of her scrubs, she heard a motorcycle down the street. Figuring it was Happy, she unlocked the front door and went into the kitchen to make something for dinner. As her eyes scanned the fridge, and the freezer, there was a knock on the front door. She closed the fridge, and shushed the barking dog, before cracking the door open.

"Oh, my God!" She flung open the front door and jumped into his arms, "Chibs! I can't believe you're here!"

"Had to see my favorite girl before I head back." Chibs chuckled, happily, before kissing her forehead and following her inside.

"And how's the cute boy?" He asked, bending down to pet the dog.

"Ope's always happy." She joked.

"Handsome fella." Chibs gave the attention seeking dog a few more pets before he stood up. He looked around, took off his sunglasses, and riding gloves, "Well, atleast, he's got ya living somewhere decent."

"It's hard enough out there. I'm not complaining." Izzy sat down on the living room couch, and Chibs joined her, smiles on their faces.

"What ya been up to?"

"Work." She nodded, "And more work."

"Everyone's real proud. A college graduate in the family."

"It was just junior college," Izzy shrugged, "Not exactly a big deal."

"Hey. College is college. It's got the word in the name, yeah?" Chibs looked her in the eyes, nodding, "I mean it, Iz. I'm proud."

"Thanks." Izzy blushed, "What about you? How's the president doin' these days?"

"Same bullshit, different day." Chibs shrugged, "Trying to do right for Jackie boy. Why we're here."

"A lot has changed. That's a good thing." Izzy said, "Still talk to Nero, Wendy. Said the boys are doing great."

"Aye, I know. Guess we'll be seeing each other for the holidays." Chibs smiled, feeling nostalgic, "Heard you got a little more goin' on... Happy's always angry about something."

"He's got a short temper."

"So. What's with this mayan thing?" He asked, "Even Chucky talked about you when I went to their clubhouse. Got a lot of stares."

"Ugh." Izzy sighed, flopping back against the couch, "It's just drama. Happy thinks- or thought, I don't know. You know how he is. It's... it's whatever."

Chibs was silent for a moment, thinking, before he sat up and looked her dead in the eyes, a smirk coming to his face, "What's his name, love?"

"What?" Izzy tried to laugh him off, but her bright red face betrayed her. She wanted to hide behind her hair, "It's nobody."

"C'mon," Chibs scoffed, "Your uncle's just trying to protect ya and keep ya from growing up. But, I know you... what's his name?"

Izzy sat up, pushing her hair behind her eyes, looking down at her lap with a frown on her face, "Doesn't matter. It'll never happen."

"Is he married?"

"No."

"He got a baby mama?"

"No."

"A girlfriend?"

"No."

"What the hell's stopping ya two from being together?" Chibs chuckled, rubbing his hand over his beard, "He ain't one of those old guys, is he?"

"No... he's the prospect." Izzy whispered, peeking at him, "He's a mayan. Happy's a son. It'll never happen."

"Shit. Long as he treats you right," Chibs pulled her close, kissing the top of her head, "I'll talk to Hap. You let me straighten him out, yeah? You're gonna do what you're gonna do, darling. You're an adult. Nothing he can do about it."

"You'll talk to him?" Izzy asked, her eyes pleading, "It was real bad when he was up in Charming."

"I'll find out what's going on." Chibs pressed his forehead against hers, "Now, when I go back, I'll know who to have a little conversation with."

"Oh, God." Izzy hid her face in her hand, "Please, don't embarrass me."

"I wouldn't be family if I didn't try to." Chibs joked, kissing her cheek, "I gotta get back. You gonna be alright?"

"Yeah. Thanks." Izzy stood up, wrapping her arms around him, "I love you."

"I love you too, darling." Chibs said his finally goodbyes before Izzy watched him leave.

She felt secondhand embarrassment just thinking of their conversation.

[a/n: loved seeing chibs back on the screen. 😭 only two chapters left... thank you to those who are still reading, voting, commenting, & messaging me about this story. it means a lot. sorry it took so long for me to get consistent with updating.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.8K 28
Libby Parker is running from her past. Granted, she's only seventeen ( almost eighteen) While she's running, she runs smack dab right into Charming...
130K 2.5K 105
What happens when Jax's old love, Lynne, comes back to town after ten years? To his brother's, he's claimed he's moved on, he even made a family with...
73.9K 2.8K 50
| Happy Lowman x OC - completed | Sunshine. That's how they, her family and friends, called Cassie Connor most of the time. With her brunette hair...