ᴛᴀsᴛᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ // Minsung ✔️

By princessjisung

"Your lips tasted like nicotine and soon they became my drug" Warnings: Smut warning I accidentally spell "... More

Aimless
The Place you run to
Tomorrow
Light it for me
You'll see
Sweet sensation
Whoops?
Just my luck
Bullshit excuse
Cloud 9
Cute face
Be safe
Number one
Money
Mamma Mia
As you wish
Pancakes
Favourite people
Date me.
Clingy
Clubbing
Hes hot
Party animal
Devastated
Good luck
Im so sorry
Min
Guilt
Insecure
People are different
Regret
I love you
Let me remind you
Back to him
Loose you
1/7
2/7
Worth it
Always you.
Flowers
Coincidence
I MET 7 GODS
Never again
What do you want it to mean?
Waiting for you
Lilac skies
New book!
Baby
Sound proof
Addiction
Truth
Kinky or romantic?
Bliss
Uno
Smoothie
Proud
Pretender
Sunshine
Wedding bells
Please read
Suit and tie
Break my heart
memory
Hopeless
Gone
Know me
Your side
Wide world
Alone
Hoodie
Dark path
Let loose
Home
Cupid
Forever
Drown
Drop
Spring
End

Forget me

2.7K 149 95
By princessjisung

Chan sighed through the phone. "I feel like it's only getting worse." He said to a boy who he wished was infront of him rather than across the globe.

"I wish I was there Chan and I would be, but work is just so full on at the moment. I'm supposed to have 3 pitches for our next project by next week and I haven't even finished 1." The younger replied, rubbing his face with his hands.

"I don't expect you here Jisung, I get it, works important. It's just, right now I don't know who else to turn to."

Even though no one thought it was possible, Minhos behaviour had only gotten worse. It wasn't just clubbing anymore, it was bringing people home. It wasn't just missing school every now and again, it was going M.I.A for weeks at a time. It wasn't just dropping grades, it was plummeting test results and only showing up for major exams which he barely passed anyway.

Not only was all of this occurring, but just to add to it, Minho had gone back to his old ways of getting with literally anyone who caught his attention in the slightest.

It was never just sharing a drink with a stranger, it was his friends showing up at his apartment and the door being opened by a face they'd never seen before, sometimes boys, sometimes girls, Minho didn't even like girls.

However, the thing that made Minho really out of reach to everyone was the fact that he had his own apartment now, gifted to him in honour of making it to senior year by his mother. His family was never wealthy, but they were somewhat comfortable. The keys to this one bedroom place didn't come easy to his mother, saving up had been a working progress since the day he was born. She even used some of the money left to her from his fathers will, but it was worth it for her sons happiness.

What was supposed to be a peaceful oasis for studying and learning to be an adult, had turned into nothing but a station for ditching school and facilitating for his hookups.

Chan of course, disclosed a lot of this information from Jisung, not wanting him to get his heart broken by it. Chan new that jisung had a 'friend' at the moment, however nothing jisung had even thought about doing with San, amounted to what Minho was doing with people who's name he couldn't even remember.

"I don't know what to tell you anymore chan. I know it sounds selfish of me, but this situation is taking up too much of my life right now for it to be about someone who won't even answer my messages. If he reaches out, I'll be here waiting. But until then, I need to leave this to you guys." Jisung said, standing on his balcony and looking down at his watch to see that it was getting way too late.

The older shook his head before remembering that Jisung couldn't actually see him. "You're right Jisung, I'm sorry."

The younger sighed. "There's nothing to be sorry about. Try and get Changbin to go over and see him. If he's gonna talk to anyone it'll be him. It's getting late and I've still got work to do. I've got to go but let me know if he says anything, okay?"

"Of course, bye Jisung." The blonde replied before hanging up the phone.

Jisung pulled the glass sliding door shut as he re entered his house. San was so busy in the bedroom folding freshly washed clothes and putting them away that he almost didn't notice the boy who had buried half of his body under the white duvet in the bed behind him.

He smiled lightly to himself as he made his way over to the boy and pulled the youngers shoes off, Jisung almost immediately snuggling his feet under the blanket to join the rest of his body.

He heard the younger boy whimper slightly when he pulled the duvet down ever so slightly to see his face, placing his hand to softly caress his cheek.

"You look tired sung." He noticed, earning an eye roll from the younger. "I'll take the spare bed tonight okay? You need a good nights sleep."

Jisung barely had enough energy to take in Sans words, let alone reply to them, therefore settling on a small hum in response.

He felt a soft kiss on his cheek before the lights were turned off and he was alone once more. He rolled his body to face the wall made of one way glass and glanced out over the water, the moon staring back at him. "At least we're looking at the same sky." He whispered to himself before letting his heavy eye lids finally rest and allowing sleep to take control of him.

Changbins patience was beginning to grow unbelievably short as his hands started to ache from knocking on the door. "Minho don't be an ass I know you're home!" He yelled for the 30th time, hoping that his so called bestfriend would show some decency and let him in.

Thankfully, he let out a sigh of relief watching the door handle turning, not even allowing a proper greeting before pushing his way passed the boy and into the house.

Not only was it freezing outside, but rain had just started to pick up and changbins attire was not suited to it. He flicked on the kettle and grabbed a blanket, making himself comfortable on the couch.

"Come on in." Minho mumbled under his breath before walking over to the couch and sitting down himself.

"Nice of you to let me in." Changbin said with a glare as he readjusted himself to sit up on the sofa. "Whatever." Minho said as he rolled his eyes. "Why are you here Changbin?"

"Well it's nice to see you too." He scoffed, offended by his friends lack of interest in him. "Oh come on Bin, I know you didn't stop by for small talk, what do you want?"

The younger took a deep breath before giving in. "We're all worried about you minho..." he began cautiously.

Minho threw his hands down on his knees causing Changbin to flinch slightly. "For the love of God, I'm not a child, Okay? There's nothing to be worried about!"

The raven haired boy shook the blanket from his shoulders and turned his body completely to face Minho. "Nothing to be worried about my ass Minho, stop pushing everyone away for one second would you?"

The increase of volume in changbins voice took Minho by surprise before he stood up and matched the noise with his own words. "Would you just shut up? You have no idea what you're even talking about!"

Changbin followed the actions of the brunette and stood up aswell, taking a step closer to him. "I don't know what I'm talking about? You're the one who has no idea minho! I don't even know who you are anymore!"

A brief silence fell over the two before Minho matched Changbin's burning stare with his own fiery eyes. "What the hell is your problem?"

The younger scoffed. "My problem? My problem is you Minho! You can't loose your temper like this every time someone confronts you about what's obvious to everyone!"

"What are you even talking about Changbin?!"

"THIS, you! What's happening to you minho?" The dark haired boy basically screamed, desperation to get through to his friend clear in his voice. "I look at you and I don't see my bestfriend staring back at me. I see some drunken idiot who's throwing his life away before it's even begun! I know you're hurting Minho, you may be able to hide it from everyone else but not me. You can't keep bottling everything up. I didn't come here to fight, I can here to tell you that you aren't alone."

Minhos eyes became glassy before he wiped them quickly. "I think you should go." He said, trying to sound angry but his voice coming out as barely a whisper, turning his back to face the other.

"Don't you dare try and push me away minho." Changbin warned, looking at his friend intensely. "You can't keep running away from your problems like this, sleeping with strangers won't help you either."

Minho snapped his head around to look at his friend. He felt hot tears begin to stream down his pale cheeks yet he didn't even attempt to wipe them away this time. "You don't get it, do you?" He began, taking a step closer to the boy who just stared back at him.

"No, of course you don't get it Changbin, you never could." Minho started, his voice softer than before. "How the hell does everyone expect me to be okay? How do you expect me to even attempt happiness when I know for a fact my reason for happiness is happy without me?" Minho asked, his voice wavering.

"This is all about Jisung?" Changbin questioned softly, now connecting all the dots in his head.

Minho threw his head back slightly. "God, Jisung." He whimpered, his voice breaking. "Of course this is about Jisung, everything is about him."

Changbin felt his heart break as the tears continued to flow down the olders face. "Things were okay at first, you know, when he left. I thought I could handle it. I let him go because I loved him, that's the right thing to do, isnt it? That's what everyone tells you right? If you love them let them go? The funny thing is however, they always seem to leave out the part about the emptiness you feel when you do."

Minho weakly sat down on the lounge, not having the energy to hold himself up anymore. "No matter how much I felt like I was breaking, the thing that kept me going was the words he said to me at the airport. 'I'll be back for you.' He always had a way of making me feel better, even if he's on the other side if the world." He laughed lightly, although Changbin knew it wasn't sincere.

"He has a new life there Changbin. He has a new house, a new job and new friends that will eventually become his family. So where do we fit into this all? Us, all of us, will become nothing but living memorabilia of the life he used to have. You know, the things that sit at the back of his mind, collecting dust."

"You're worried he'll forget about you?" Changbin said, joining the boy on the lounge and placing a hand on the elders knee. Minho didn't say anything, he didn't have to. His answer was clear by the silence.

"Aw Min." Changbin whispered as his bestfriend threw himself into his arms and began to sob. "He keeps saying he'll come back." The boy choked on his words. "But he won't, not to me at least."

The raven haired boy spent the next 20 minutes rubbing circles on Minhos back, saying reassuring things to him in hopes of calming him down. Eventually, Minhos tears had stopped leaving nothing but traces of salt under his eyes.

"I feel like everyone's miles away from me." Minho said, finally breaking the silence. His head was rested in changbins lap and the younger had made a past time of playing with Minhos hair while he did so.

"I'm right here." He replied, smiling softly at his friend. "I know what you guys must be saying about me, how I've gone back to the old Minho."

The other didn't say anything in reply, he wasn't wrong after all. However he didn't need to as Minho continued. "I just want you to know that that isn't true. I mean the drinking part of it is but, I'm not sleeping around. I couldn't do that even if I wanted to."

Changbin gave Minho a confused look. What about all the times he'd seen people here? "I know what you're thinking but, I've never let it get that far. I'd stop before anything further would go down."

The younger finally understood what was happening. He wasn't hoeing around, he was just tired of the loneliness. "That's good to know, I really thought you were moving on and I was worried my favourite ship was done for good."

Minho laughed at this, genuinely laughed. "Do I look like I've moved on?" He asked in all seriousness but with a smile on his face. Changbin mumbled a small no, observing the dark circles under his friends eyes.

"I think it's time for all of this to stop now minho. Finding comfort in strangers, the drinking, all of it. You have 4 months of school left, it's so important that you do well."

The older nodded. "I know."

"If you wanted to get Jisungs attention, don't worry, you have it. He's the reason I'm here right now. However if you really want him, ignoring his messages isn't the way to go about it."

Minho sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "You're right, about everything. I'll stop, I need to stop."

"I believe in you." Changbin said with a small smile, Minho grinning shyly back. "Thankyou, for everything."

"Anytime." The younger boy smiled. Things were going to get better.

A/n
I rewrote this three times and it got deleted everytime 😌

I have no service at the moment so I'm only able to be active/ update when I drive somewhere I do.

Yes folks you heard right, my country which was on fire last week is now having life threatening floods and storms which means I have no power at all 🥰🥰

This is a long ass chapter and kinda shitty but hopefully I'll do a lot of writing on notes and stuff while I have no power so a lot of chapters should be coming your way when everything goes back to normal. Sorry for any spelling mistakes I didn't have time to proof read :/

Vote and comment if you enjoyed :)

Ry x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 646 16
I'm so bored.. Sorry for misspelling, etc! (Slow updates!) some have heavy smut and others will have fluff. (Mostly heavy smut.) (mentions r@pe and...
24.3K 492 38
minho: Im inlove with your little brother. chan: you what?! hyunjin: omg what!! changbin: HAHAH I KNEW IT! HYUNJIN OWNS ME 20 BUCKS! han: you w-w...
77.1K 2.4K 29
this is a hyunlix ff because they are underrated : this is also my first kpop story so hope you enjoy #3 {6/12/22}
69.5K 602 21
hello! this is a compilation of random oneshots, updates arent scheduled at all i update randomly so if u are cool with it then read as u must! i hea...