Meow~

Galing kay CloudedSkies

Higit pa

Meow~
Should We Neuter Them?
Sleep Tight~
Why Is There An Extremely Sexy Naked Man In My Lap?~
Sleeping Arrangements~
Food Fight~
The First Night~
Shall I Sing Barney?~
I Dare You To~
Spatulas Are Weapons Too~
The Akatsuki Should Not Be Allowed Around Small Children~
Itachi and His Sweets~
Abduction~
The Wrath of the Fey~
Explanations~
Danny-boy~
Siri? How Do You Get Away With Murder?~
Cheating isn't Acceptable~
What Does This Place Look Like? An Animal Shelter?~
You Lack Hatred~
Changing~
Healing~
Confessions of a Sexy Bomber~
Crack~
The Hell That Is Walmart~
I Dub Thee, Mother and Father~
Truth? What Are YOU Doing Here?
Creepers And Houses~
Operation Weasel~
Babies~
Sasuke's Diary~
Who is Voldemort?
Belated Halloween Special~
It's Coming~
Meet Arabella~
What?!
Tomorrow:
Goodbye:

The Wolf~

3.4K 168 41
Galing kay CloudedSkies

Okay, this is where it gets weird. Bare with me ^^

-------------

Pain slithers through my veins like a hungry python, bursting every cell in my body as it moves. My body is stationary, I can tell that much, and I assume I'll be in for a world full of hurt if I even try to move. Sound ruptures around me, exploding in my eardrums. It whistles through the air around my ears like a teakettle. It doesn't stop. It hurts.

Grimly, I try to open my eyes. It's as if they're laced with gorilla glue. Utterly impossible.

It is then, that I become aware of the throbbing ache that resounds at the base of my skull. It beats with my heart, painfully clenching bruised muscles. The horrible pain shudders through me and my eyes begin to sting with tears.

I haven't cried in a long time.

Breathe, Alex, breathe. I focus on breathing. I block the painful throbbing from my mind and try to think back. What the hell happened to me? Where's Sarah? We were walking back to my car to go home...something struck me in the back of my head. I feel the urge to sigh. I can't remember anything after that. I can't remember who hit me or what happened. With each passing moment, my control is slowly slipping out the window. If I can't control it...if I lose control...

Well, there is one thing I do know for sure.

Alice is going to go berserk until she can track me down...

Third Person~

Alice paces the length of the family room, hands clenched into tight fists, narrowed gray eyes glaring daggers at the floor. The members of the Akatsuki sit on the couch, watching her curiously. Daniel sits between Kisame and Tj, having just finished his long, nice little walk home. Alex was supposed to pick him up from school today, but she wasn't there and he couldn't get a hold of her.

"Alice, calm down. I'm sure they're fine." He says softly, despite the uneasiness that prickles inside his stomach.

The small, already tense woman pauses mid-step, lip curling back into a feral snarl. She turns her steely eyes onto  him and a low, dangerous growl resonates from the base of her throat. It vibrates through the room, sounding much more animal then human.

"Alice." Tj stands, eyes hard. "Calm down. Now. Alex is perfectly fine. She probably just got pulled over again for driving like a bat out of hell."

"And you know how much she loves to argue with cops." Danny deadpans.

But Alice doesn't hear her. Her head snaps around towards the kitchen and she takes off, little feet slapping against the wood with each rushed step. The house phone begins to trill loudly, ringing through the house annoyingly, as soon as she bursts through the double flapping doors. Alice rips the cordless phone off the charging dock and presses talk before it can ring a second time.

"Hello?" She breathes.

"Alice?"

Her heart stops beating entirely. Blood chilling down to a dangerous level, Alice reaches forward and curls her fingers around the edge of the counter for support, pure horror rushing through her veins instead of blood. The whimpering voice, the pain laced tone. What the hell did they do to her Alex?!

"Baby, where are you? Who am I killing?" Alice snarls, the sound ripping through the house like a chainsaw.

"It's Carlos."

There is a sharp inhale on the other end of the line. The sickening wet sound of skin connecting with skin slaps through the phone, followed by the horrible crack of a bone being snapped beneath the blow. Alice can hear Alex whimper softly and then the phone line cuts dead. It beeps hollowly in her ear. Her grip tightens around the counter, strength and anger pulsing through her veins. The phone snaps in half in her hand.

"Alice?" Her sister asks softly from the kitchen doorway.

The counter splinters beneath Alice's grip, a large chunk pulling away with her hand as she twists around. The deep pop startles her and she stares at the large chunk of counter in her hands as if it were alien. She, then, proceeds to chuck it full force at the floor and watch it shatter into a million marble like pieces.

"Oi!" Tj snaps, brows furrowing with confusion. "Don't fucking break the damn counter! Alex is going to kill you!"

"Yeah." Alice barks, sounding strangely hoarse. "If she fucking makes it back alive!"

Tj takes a step back. Numbness rushes through her body, rendering it icy cold and immobile. Then, with a fiery burst of flame, the numbness dulls and is replaced with stark worry. Her gray eyes narrow. "Has he hurt her?" 

"Multiple times. It's Carlos. He fucking hates her guts. He just did over the phone. It's only a matter of time before she snaps and goes all tsunami on his ass." Alice strains, pushing through the double doors. Her skin twitches painfully. Bones rotate and shudder beneath her skin, trying to change. Her body is trying to change. Tj surges forward through the doors and throws her arms around her sister, holding her together. Danny jumps up, eyes wide.

"What's going on?" He moves forward, hands slowly outstretching to help Alice maintain her form.

"What the fuck is going on?" Hidan scowls.

Alice stares at him. Her pupils narrow into little slits and then burst, rounding out until they cover all the gray in her eyes. And then they repeat the process. Over and over. Her bones shift and shudder beneath her skin. A single glistening tear escapes from the corner of her eye and trails down her cheek.

"BACK UP!" Tj shouts.

Danny lunges backwards, at the same time Tj does. A stark shudder rips through Alice's body like a tremor, pushing her forward. Her hands thump against the floor heavily, nails sharpening into hard, glistening black claws. Little patches of inky black fur spurts up tearing up her body like a soft gust of wind rushing over a patch of grass. Her nose stretches into a snarling snout, long canine teeth bared. The inky black wolf slowly moves her gray slitted gaze over the members of the Akatsuki, taking in their shocked reactions. Then, with an anguished howl, she rips through the house and crashes through one of the back windows, the glass splintering and shattering.

"Alex is in trouble." Tj instantly ushers the shell-shocked Akatsuki and Danny out the front door. "Carlos somehow kidnapped both her and Sarah. Alex is about to loose control. I'm not sure about Sarah, I don't think Alice has picked up a reading on her yet. Nor have I."

Hidan clamps a hand down on Tj's shoulder, yanking her to a swift stop. "Okay, what the fuck was that?"

She glances back and then her eyes widen. A small gasping sound bristles past her lips. Danny steps forward. "Okay, we don't have time to sugar coat it. Alice and Tj are werewolves. Sarah, Alex, and I are fairies. We're not normal, we're not human. Either deal with it and help us get Alex and Sarah before something horrible happens or leave this place." His brown eyes are hard, steely.

"We're staying, yeah." Deidara steps forward, matching his cold look evenly with a nasty one of his own.

"In case you haven't noticed," Kisame steps forward, seconding Deidara's motion, "We're not normal, either."

Danny nods. "I know. That's why we're trusting you with this information. We can get into all the ugly details later. Right now, I want my sister back." He looks to Tj. "Are you changing?"

Tj slowly shakes her head. Daniel nods and looks back to the Akatsuki. "Follow us. We're going to have to run to get to Carlos's house, since we can't drive and Alex has the keys."

Everyone nods. Danny shudders slightly, exhaling slowly. He's not used to taking charge like this. He turns and everyone tenses, preparing to follow. Even Hidan is silent now, fuschia eyes narrowed in determination.

And then they're off.

Alice ignores the soft tearing sensation as she rips through the bushes, snapping twigs and branches as she passes. She can feel her, Alex, her master, her baby, the pain that choruses through her veins like acid. Alex is in pain. Her Alex is in pain! Anger bristles through her body, and there's a sickening snap behind her. A tree falls over behind her and Alice ignores it. It's not the first time her tail's broken something before.

In the distance, Carlos's suburb house lifts into view. She pushes forward, claws digging into the earth to push her faster, and within seconds she is crashing through the back door head first. The wood splinters beneath her massive head, crumpling to the linoleum floor. Alice takes in her surroundings instantly. The kitchen is normal, abandoned. She can detect no heartbeat on the first floor, but two incredibly faint pulses beneath her paws. 

Her Alex is beneath her, in the basement.

There's a small click. Snarling, Alice's head turns to stare straight into the barrel of a shotgun. Without thinking, she rushes forward and brings a massive black paw back, claws raking through the air. The shotgun bursts, the trigger squeezed three times. Pain rips through her bicep, her stomach, her chest like a fiery explosion and blossoms into something fierce. Dimly, she can sense her sister moving closer. Blood rushes through her wounds, pouring around the bullets to stain the white floor, and she blinks back dizziness.

She lets out another fierce battle cry and surges forward.

Carlos fires again. This time, the bullet scarcely grazes her cheek. A wounded yelp bursts past her lips and she stumbles back. Like a drunkard, she sways sideways slightly and then collapses against the floor. Too much blood. Too much blood has escaped. It pools around her like a sickeningly glinting puddle of reddish brown.

Tj lets out a dangerous snarl and the change surges through her body. Carlos twists around just in time to fire a shot at the lunging wolf, catching her square in the center of her chest. It tears through her and pushes her back. The smaller black wolf hits the ground with a painful thud and a yelp.

Carlos smirks, eyes raking over Danny's shocked form and the rest of the Akatsuki, and takes aim at the brown haired boy.

A blue tinted hand curls around the barrel and squeezes, the metal groaning and snapping in half.

And it's not Kisame's.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.9K 108 11
Is there nothing strange about kittens suddenly appearing on your doorstep in the middle of the night? What about when they turn into deadly ninjas...
4.6K 70 17
𝘠𝘢𝘮𝘪 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘰 𝘢 𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘪 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦...
115K 3.5K 21
A girl with feline features are found by the Akatsuki, and brought in when showed interesting markings. Follow along as Hidan and his 'gift' go thro...
28.4K 685 31
➠ 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚-𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 〽️ 𝗫 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 🧿 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 ➪𝗗𝗘𝗖 𝟭𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 ➪ 𝗡𝗢𝗩 𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 ‼️:...