Forever And Always Wolfstar F...

By SiriuslyLupinn

Here are my fluffy wolfstar one shots. Some of them are really sucky, this was my first attempt at fan ficti... More

Jumpers
Nightmares
Bad Days
Harry gets caught.
when we fight
wolfstar wedding
Storms
Quitttitch jerseys and jumpers
I Missed You!
Some Preferences
DADA Class: Werewolves
Relax Baby
Your Perfect Imperfections
Please Stay With Me Baby
Waiting For You
Mine
Cristmas
Damn Snakes
With You Here Everthing's Perfect
Karaoke
Talent Show
If He Got The Trial He Deserved
Love Bites
Hope Lyra
Pet Names
PARTY GAMES 2.0!
Hospital Wing
New Year, New Relationship
Our Cub
20 Questions
DAMN IT JAMES, but thanks
Severus Snake
Damn Love Potion
When Padfoot's In A Bad Mood
Kissing In The Snow
Mary McDonald
murauders stick together. no matter what.
Bored.
Road Trip
Boyfriend Tag
Outed By Another
Recordings
Silver Spoons
Thoughts and Cuddles
Patronus
Bad Days (remake)
Telling The Bros
Sickness Sucks (like a youre sick remake)
The Hunt
I Want You, Not Her
Summer Nights
Storms (Remake)
Reunited
Transformations
Without You
Jily Wedding (oh just wait for the wolfstar!)
Instagram
Detentions Will Haunt Us (Harry Gets Caught Remake)
Kiss or Dare
Manipulative Moony
Protective
Away
Whiskey
Instagram 2
Our First Time
Sleepynes leads to French speakingness
The Afterlife
Our Cub (Remake)
I've Got You
Ive Been Tagged. (AN at the end)
Single Dads
Boggarts
Untitled Part 93
What Did You Do?!
It's always normal, until it isn't.
Treasure Hunt
We Love you, Rem!
Untitled Part 101
Boyfriend
Drabble
Questions
... 'Happy' Birthday...
Cupcake
How Could You?
I missed you
Emotionless
Emotionless.. Right?
Emotions?
Wow... Emotions.
Getting older
Untitled Part 116
Accident
Bliss
Hurts
Lying Low
The Musician
Storm
Offer
Offer pt. 2
Offer Pt. 3
Offer pt. 4
Fluff
Hurt: 12 Years Later
Happy new year
My Secret Valentine
Long Day
Late Night Ramblings
First Christmas

Jitters

3.2K 84 32
By SiriuslyLupinn

~Sirius POV~

"Rem, are you sure about this?" I ask as Remus and I step off the train together. 

"Of course I'm sure," Remus chuckles, grabbing my hand. My fingers are so shaky, I'm surprised he could even grab them. 

In case you're wondering what I'm freaking out about, I'll tell you. 

I'm meeting my boyfriend's parents. 

Remus and I have been dating for almost a year. It'll be a year in two weeks, actually. And, I've never met his parents. 

"Hey," Remus murmurs, noticing how quiet I'm being. "They're going to love you," His voice is soft. 

"But what if they don't?" I murmur, mostly to myself. 

Remus' turns and tilts my head up to look at him. 

"It's normal to be worried, Darlin'. I'm worried too. But, not for you. For me. Because when they see how amazing you are, they'll be pissed that I haven't introduced you before," Remus' is smiling as he pushes my hair behind my ear in that soothing way only he can. I smile despite myself. 

"But-" Remus just rolls his eyes and kisses me full on the mouth. The kiss is only a couple of seconds long. When Remus' pulls away, I'm dazed and blushing. 

"Remus what the hell?" I glance around, making sure no one saw. 

"What?" Remus laughs. "My parents are on the other side of the wall. And, you're anxious. It was the only way to shut you up," He smiles. "It's okay, baby. I'm right here" 

Wow, I can breathe again. That stunning smile has a way of making the muscles in my shoulders relax. 

"Okay." I say, taking a deep breath. "Let's go,"

Remus leans down and kisses my cheek one more time, then leads me across the wall back to the muggle world. I instinctively let go of Rem's hand. 

"Nooooooo," Remus whines. 

"Remus, you know what it's like in the muggle world. It's worse than the wizarding world," I say. Remus huffs. 

"I don't care. Hold my hand," Remus pouts. I chuckle and gently twine our fingers together. 

"There. Are you happy now, sir pouts a lot?" I chuckle. Remus laughs, easing my nerves even more. 

Then, I see Remus' parents, and the spike of anxiety hits me like a freight train. 

His mother is a small woman, probably a little shorter than me, which is saying something. She has soft brown eyes, just like Remus', dark brown hair, and a kind smile. 

Remus' dad is who scares me. He's tall, very tall. Taller than Remus, who is 6'3. He has piercing, hard green eyes that stare into my very soul. His mouth his pressed into a thin line, and his arms are crossed. Remus told me that his dad might not be as accepting as his mum, but this man looks like he down right loathes me. 

"Come on Dad, quit tryin' to scare him," Remus chuckles. I breathe a sigh of relief when Remus' Dad smiles, dropping the angry look. That smile, it's just like Remus'. 

"Aw man, you blew my cover, kid! I was trying so hard to act scary!" Lyall Lupin laughs. ((I couldn't resist the alliteration lol)) 

Okay. I can do this. 

Remus hugs his mum, then his dad. They're all smiling and laughing, while I stand here awkwardly, not really knowing what to do. Then, Hope Lupin pulls me into a bear hug. I go completely rigid before awkwardly hugging back. 

Holy s h i t. Remus wasn't kidding when he said his Mum was a hugger. When I finally wiggle out of her arms, I can hardly breathe. I smile a tiny smile. "Well, that's the best hello I've had in a while," I chuckle. 

"Get used to it. You're part of the family now," Hope says, grinning. I can't help but smile a little wider. Shit, I'm not even a part of my own family. 

Then I have to greet Mr. Lupin. I shake his hand, saying a quick greeting of 'hello, Mr. Lupin'

Remus laughs so hard his face turns red. 

"Wow, I- I think you killed him," Mr. Lupin says as Remus leans against a post for support. 

"I won't catch you if you fall, you little shi-" I catch my swear just in time. "Jerk"

"Nice save," Hope chuckles. Mr. Lupin puts his hand on my shoulder. 

"It's Lyall. And, he is being a little shit," He smacks Remus over the head, which actually pulls a laugh out of me. "Oh, so he can laugh,"

"You have no idea," Remus says, now wiping tear off of his cheeks. "Also, ow," 

That makes my giggle harder. 

We make our way out to the... What do you call this thing? Oh yeah, a car. Remus' tries to grab my hand once or twice, but I don't take his hand. We're in front of his parents, and I want to make a good impression. 

Remus' and I sit in the back seat, with Hope and Lyall up front. Hope starts the car and I dig my fingernails into the arm of the seat. Remus' puts his hand on my arm. 

"Its okay," His voice had dropped into that low, soothing tone that he only gets when I'm anxious or sad. Lyall chuckles from the passenger seat. 

"Never been in a car before?" He asks. I chuckle breathlessly. 

"How could you tell?"

"You look like you're going to barf," 

"No barfing in my car!" Hope chimes in from behind the wheel. Remus' manages to pry my fingers off of the armrest and twine them with his own. I want to let go, but my hand will not relax enough to let go. 

Finally, fucking F I N A L L Y, we make it to the Lupin Cottage. I can't get out of the car fast enough. 

Remus' takes me upstairs. I drop my tiny shrunken trunk on the bed so it can grow back to normal size, then follow Remus to his room. 

"Holy shit, You're such a nerd," I laugh. Remus blushes. The whole room is space themed. There's a telescope set up by the window, posters of the planets and something called 'Star Wars' all over the place. Even the bed has a blue bedspread with stars and planets all over it. 

"I was obsessed with space even before I met you," Remus' chuckles, flopping on the bed. I look around at the walls. The parts that arent covered in bookshelves are painted black. The floor has papers and books scattered every where, and the desk in the corner is even worse. 

"This room is almost as chaotic as you, Mon Amour," I say, jumping on the bed beside my laughing boyfriend. 

"I know, right?" I feel a kiss being pressed to the top of my head. 

"Oh,  now you want cuddles," Remus' murmurs as I Nestle myself under his arm. 

"I always want cuddles. Just not in front of your parents," 

"Why not?" Remus runs his fingers through my hair, almost completely distracting me from what he's saying. "They know we've been dating for almost a year, they know I love you, and they know I'm a clingy bitch. I feel like they could piece together that we cuddle,"

"I know" I mumble. "'n, I love you too," 

"Don't go to sleep, you lump. We have to eat dinner," Remus laughs softly. 

Probably twenty minutes later, Hope calls us down for dinner. Remus' just about has to drag me out of his bed. 

I settle in a chair, feeling a lot more introverted than usual. 

"Rem, are you sure this is the same kid you told us about?" Lyall asks. Remus laughs. 

"Yeah. I told you he's shy,"

"I'm not shy, you twit," I mutter under my breath. Remus chuckles. 

"Mmhm, sure," Remus puts his arm across the back of my chair as we eat. 

We talk and laugh throughout dinner, talking about Hogwarts and after Hogwarts and all kinds of things. 

Okay, maybe this won't be so bad. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 511 24
Remus Lupin oneshots, drabbles, and headcanons fluff and some angst REQUESTS OPEN DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters used in this series, the p...
51 0 4
~Hold on to the memories, they will hold on to you.~ One shots about: ~James Potter ~Remus Lupin ~Sirius Black ~Peter Pettigrew (if requested) -PL...
2.9K 43 9
Just some fanfic and oneshots of the Marauders! Hope you enjoy, and please leave comments and constructive feedback! [All characters belong to JK Row...
348K 6.8K 20
Remus Lupin and Sirius Black imagines during the Marauders' Era. Characters do not belong to me in anyway. Credits to JK Rowling for all characters I...