The One | CRENSHAW

By realpressuree

Lauren London (born December 5, 1984) actress, model . Beginning her career in television acting. Relationsh... More

THE START
This cant be serious
Get Out
Meet up? Pt1
Sexual Tension
Baby mama drama?
Set the record straight
sex on the beach?
Territorial
a big mistake
sexual healing
wild night
The News
your own family
Im done.
Emergency
🙏🏽
BABY SHOWER
Meet up
stranger
Reminiscing
always sorry
violent nights
Blinded
The Night
A baby?
Tantrum
admitting wrongs
Sexual frustrations
Not again!
sike, you thought!
Morning
Moody
The Talk
emotional
Quickie
Feelings
Waves of Sadness
Hoochie 😂
Legal drama
Trust
Hearing
the truth.
trust & groupies
Side bae
come thru
Coincidences?
Bail
first time
knuck if you buck
Secrets
dealings
GET BACK
miscalculated
distant
what happens in atl stays in atl
dreams n nightmares
most anticipated
a hoe gone be a hoe
P.P.D
hope
Hectic
past
on the pill
opps
Let it all out
hardheaded
Love, Thats all.
(3/31/19) 3/31/2020
want it
goodbye💔💔
stepping away
Evidence.
light
both teams
(NEED YOUR OPINIONS)
fuck with it
a week in
If you reading this
BLM
a shock
rabbit got the gun
New updates soon
Prepare

behind the gun

1K 29 12
By realpressuree

Nipsey

I hid out in my truck, it was dark tints while I watched his grandma run down the stairs and kneeled down beside his body as he laid there lifelessly.

"C'mon get up. Get up. Stop playing" She cried out loud slapping his face. But he wasn't breathing. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Another woman yelled loudly before running upstairs in his house. The woman paced back and forth freaking out I know she aint neva seen some shit like that before because It look like she didn't know what to do. I grabbed my phone and dialed Boog number. I looked at it and cleared the number then called Hoggy instead. It rang and rang and rang. "Pick up pick up pick up" I said over and over as I looked through my windshield not taking my eyes off the scene.

"Aye cuh did you get em?" Hoggy yelled through the phone.

"Man hell yeah.. I think I got em"

"I bet his pussy ass dont think about calling 12 nomo nigga coulda had his fucking life if he knew how to shut the fuck up huh cuh?"

"Damn right! Now he can go talk to god about it" As I spoke to Hoggy I saw Lauren cousin standing over dude now, Thats when I got confused she was kissing all on the man so I sat up rubbing my chin.

"So what they doin now?"

"Waiting for the police. Why I see Boog cousin damn near tonguing dude? I think she fucking him dawg"

"WHAT? What cousin nigga?"

"Man Tanya the one who Boog don't get along with" I seen Lauren other cousin "Kent" run down the street and police sirens so I began to dash off before anybody see me. I think this the nicest I have EVER handled shit like this. I gave him so many chances, killing him wasn't up for debate.

"Ahh shit what the fucc they got going on? She fucking behind her family now? You gone tell Boog?"

"Man hell naw then she gone know I killed this fucking man ion want nun to do with this shit and you know this" I wasn't sure if I wanted to go back home or damn near to the studio to make a song about this shit. All I know if Me and Hoggy chopped it up for a hot minute and then Boog started calling my phone. I let that shit ring twice but when she called again I answered just so she know Im okay.

"What's wrong?" I answered the phone with a smooth ass voice trynna play everything off.

"Where you at?" She questioned

"Man I'm in the car the traffic bad as hell Boogie"

"Where are you? Share your location with me" She started demanding me.

"Alright Im sharing it right now baby, Boogie whats wrong baby talk to me?

"Can you hurry home please?" She told me before hanging up the phone. I shared my location with her and sat at the red light. I stopped by the flower shop to get Boog some flowers then I headed back home.

"Sooo what happened for the traffic to be so bad?" She asked looking over at me soon as I walked in the door.

She couldn't talk. She could barely move.

"You good?" I asked reaching over grabbing her hand passing her the flowers. She shook her head no the only thing I could hear was my own heart beat. Thats how quiet it got.

"Greg is in icu.. and its bad its not like the time where you shot him they say he may not make it" A tear dropped from her eye.

"But why you crying if you with me?" I became a little side eyed.

"Hussle it doesn't matter this is literally someone who I've known forever and its not about the past its just about how crazy things could be" I pulled her into a tight hug. A few tears fell from her eyes as she hugged me.

"Don't cry everything is gonna be okay. I gotchu don't worry about it." I wiped away her tears and cups her face in my hands before leaning in and kissing her lips. I unhandled her and went up stairs before she seen my gun in my pants. I quickly wiped it off and put it on top of the closet before she could see me. It took Boog damn near two hours to come outside I had done took a shower and got in bed.

"About fucking time" I said when she finally came in the room.

"Whatchu doing?"

"Nothing watching tv"

"You took a shower without me? Thats new" She rolled her eyes.

"Boog dont even do that I told you what I was about to do. You shoulda came up there with me"

"You're lucky I took one before you got home"

"Come here" I said licking my lips. She was looking good and I just wanted to take her mind off this shit. I had her climb on top of she had on shorts. She was sitting directly where my dick was at getting a nigga hard as shit.

"I love you so much" she gave me a kiss giving me a big smile with her dimples poking out.

"How much?"

"I'll pay my life for you" she said in all seriousness. I know she meant it and without a doubt I felt the same way. She the only woman I felt this way about thats why the relationship we have is just different. Im sure if I was with anyone else and all this shit thats been happening happened. I would not be in the relationship anymore but she make me want to fight for this relationship.

"I love you more, Boog you know that?" I said giving her a bunch of kisses on her neck making her laugh. She layed on top of me sticking her hands in my pants.

"But who love who more?" She said laughing

"Im pretty sure I love you more Boog thats a fact. I'll kill over you even though you get on my nerves sometime"

"No you get on my fucking nervous she got up and rolled her eyes"

"I hope they get fucking stuck all that eye rolling you doing"

"And if they doooo? That aint got a damn thing to do with you, you're still gonna be here" I laughed because shit it was true.

"Some shit just don't change huh? You still got a slick mouth just like when I met you"

"Hussssh" she laughed.

"Come sit on daddy dick" I told her as I took my pants off. I tugged at her shorts making her take them off. "Take these off to" I said pulling down her panties.

I grabbed her by the waist arching her back. I had one hand pushing her body down, nothing but her ass up. I told her we was about to do something different so I bought the handcuffs out catching her off guard. "How are you gone tell me something different after the fact you put me in handcuffs?"

"Because then you woulda tried to back out! Or run"

"When do I ever run? Take the handcuffs off Hussle you just want control"

"Oh Billy bad ass Boog scared? I promise to uncuff you if it starts to hurt Boog"

"Nigga nobody scared, come on" She said like it was a challenge. I knew she wasn't about to take this dick handcuffed. I slid slowly, She gave me a nice arch and shit Im already tall as hell so hitting the right spots wasn't difficult for me.

Gripping the back of her neck tightly, Hussle pushed her face into the pillow, thrusting into her, long and hard. Each stroke deeper and harder than the last. Lauren buried her face into the pillow biting down on it, muffling her screams. With her hands cuffed behind her, Hussle had full control over where he wanted Lauren body to go. Still holding on tightly to the back of her neck, using his free hand Hussle slapped her ass. Lauren threw her head back, screaming loudly.

"Ahhh YES!" She cried out. Her walls was gripping my dick tightly. She was dripping wet, her juices running down her legs and dropping onto the sheets.

I let out a groan in response, throwing my head back in pleasure. I said fuck it and grabbed her waist harder, my nails deep into her skin and started ramming into her pussy fast and hard causing her to try catching her breath. "F...fuck Hussle shit" she could barely get her words out. I went long and hard so she can feel all of it.

Both his hands were now around her neck and he pushed her face down deeper into the pillow. Fucking her with full force. "Shit" he groaned.

She tried getting up but I pushed her down further. "You gone take this shit" I said plunging down on her more taking advantage and having more control. I thrusted into her deep and wild, with each stroke I laid into her, ion know if what she was experiencing was a form of mixture and pain and pleasure. Shit it was probably all of em. She bit down on her bottom lip. She fucked up her arched so I positioned her back up. "Take it, take it, take it" I said holding her neck with both hands ramming into her fast.

Letting go of her lip she whined into the pillow, wishing her hands weren't tied so she could hold on to anything her fingers could grasp. Her toes were curling up and she felt each of Hussle strokes hit her gut from the inside out. Each thrust after the next sent shock waves through her. But she needed more. He slipped out of her, letting go of her neck, instead moving his hands up to her hair. Grabbing a fist full he yanked her backwards, bringing her body against his. Pushing her against the headboard, He spread her legs even wider, his right hand playing with her clit . His left hand on her breast, twisting at her nipples. He bit down on her neck, certain to leave a mark.

"Uncuff me Hussle" Boog asked before I could slip back into her. Her arms were growing sore I guess but that shit was fun as hell having all the control. I uncuffed her arms and She stretched them over her head. Happy to be free, I turned her around, pulled her down and laid her on her back. Spreading her legs open wide. "Fuck outta here this dont mean Im done" I started lining my dick up against her pussy.

Finally I slid into her. Shiit we both let out a loud moan. I had my hands on her legs keeping them spread far apart as I stroked into her, pouring all of my energy into fucking the life outta her. Her eyes close shut as she bit her lips catching her breath. Her dimples was poking that shit turned me on.

Lauren arched her hips up, trying to meet Hussle stroke for stroke, her efforts falling short. His movements to fast and her body too drained and exhausted to keep up. To be honest she didn't know how he was still going or where he got this sudden burst of energy from. Lauren clenched her eyes shut, soft whimpers falling from her lips. She was so close.

"HUSSLE" she cried out licking her lips. Slipping one of my fingers between her legs, I lightly grazed my finger over the center of her clit. I pressed down, slighty pinching her center between my two fingers. I used my index finger to make circles around her clit, sending her over the edge. She screamed out my name, telling me how good I felt.

Boog eyes rolled to the back of her head, her body arched up, enjoying the feeling traveling through her. Her orgasm taking over her body. She let out a few more closed mouth moans "Boog look at me" I said as she was close to nutting all over my dick. "Yeah look at me" I said groaning as I went slow thrusting into her watching her cream all over my dick. Staring me in my eyes as I still stroked her pussy, before exploding inside of her. I filled her up with everything watching her breath in and out. The eye contact was something serious.

I put my hand on her stomach trynna calm her down as I went back in. "No that's enough" she moved her hand on my stomach. "Im not done" My dick was literally already back in her. I took one long and hard stroke "Im not done" then took another long deep stroke this one watching her catch her breath after, "Take it.. take this dick" I said then taking two more long deep strokes making her curl up. "Fuck" she screamed out loud. "Shhh" I kissed her to quiet her down. She put her hand on her pussy and it was shaking. "Boog move your hand" I said going into her. I made my strokes speed up faster, "please baby" she held her arms pushing my chest. "Move your hand Boog" I said going in with deeper strokes. "Fuck Ermias stop" I slid out of her, bending down giving her another kiss.

"And she needs a kiss to for what the fuck you just did" Boog said looking down at her vagina.

"She can get more than a kiss" I said licking my lips and going down. I slipped two fingers in her, Finger fucking her slowly "Hold still" I told her when she began to squirm around. Taking the fingers out, I began giving her clit kisses. I continued working my mouth on her pussy, I went from licking her inside and rubbing her clit to sucking on it. I flicked my tongue against her core "right there baby don't stop" she moaned out. Feeling her body shake as I kept going. "Right here?"

"Fuck-.... yes" she moaned while rubbing her hands through my hair. She was shaking and her toes were curling next thing you know she was nutting... After we were done I let her catch her breath. She carefully scooted over closer to me and cuddled up against my side. Her body sore and stiff. Laying her head on my chest. She took her hand stroking me.

I told her "Do her thing" and she ain't even blink. She stroked my dick placing kisses on the tip she was teasing me. I couldn't help but she moan, I was fucking up big time.

"Ohhhh... Ohhhh fuck, Boog" She moved both hands up and down, back and forth, stroking me at a nice and steady pace. She began to get sloppy how I like it, It was sloppy that it was dripping off my dick. She sucked it with no hands fulling her mouth with my dick. I was far tooo gone like in dream land the way she was sucking. She took it out her mouth and held it with one hand while she sucked and licked on my balls.. Now that shit sent me to heaven. Taking them into her mouth to suck and kiss them. By then, my moans had gotten volume to em I couldn't hold back and I can feel more nut building.

Swirling her tongue around the tip of my dick, my whole dick bout touch the back of her throat and she aint even gagggg! "Im bout to nut Boog" she just kept sucking and began stroking again trynna get that first nut out. Her mouth had filled sooner than I expected, but that didn't stop her. She swallowed my shit and kept going like a pro. She moaned with her mouth full, moving her head in and out as she sucked it, slurping and humming.

I took my hand shoving her head down on my shit, "yeah I like that" I said focused on her lips being wrapped around. That second nut was coming, I pulled out her mouth. "Do it on my face" She said with her brown eyes looking at me. I slapped it on her mouth and face stroking it twice before all my nut was on her face. "Fuck mm.. all on that beautiful ass face" I groaned as I watched all the nut give her a facial.

Morning

  On the way to the studio, Last-night was amazing with my baby. I got fucked and sucked Lastnight and it felt like a porno. My baby was tired as hell she ain't even get out the bed. She couldn't even give me a kiss when I asked for one I had to bend down and give her one.

I popped up the studio the whole all$in was there. I put the code in dapping everybody up. "Nigga you had a long night or something?" Blacc said laughing giving me a brotherly hug.

"Maaaan that nigga went home and got the best pussy in his life im telling ya!" Cobby laughed flipping my hat off.

"Y'all niggas funny chill out" I said picking my hat up off the floor.

Hoggy came on the phone with a look, "aye cuh let me talk to ya" he pointed at me directing to the door. Usually we all say what the fuck we gotta say to each other, infront of each other. "Wassup Hoggy Hog?" I dapped him up.

"Witnesses speaking out describing how yo car look they aint got a pic though but im finna show you a clip" he pulled out his phone showing a sketch drawing of my car. This mean I gotta call up Rambo and get a whole knew car and have him hold this one. I aint think nobody was gone see me.

"Man nigga say you kidding!"

"Man they gone put two and two together man you need to do some shit where the gun?"

"At the house."

"Yeah do sum bout that asap cuh before they come searching y'all shit. Y'all got kids there.. they don't need to see all that shit"

"Nigga you talking pussy! Im straight, im good I'll tell Boogie hide it and we gone be straight"

"Nigga you think Boog would hide a fucking gun for you? You crazy as hell"

"I know she would. I aint trynna put her into this though, She told me she'll pay her life for mine so lets see if its true. Of course I aint gone let nothing go down like that but I'll fasho see if she'll do me this one favor" I got to dialing Boogie number quick before she could leave the house. She ain't answer so I kept calling, I was growing impatient as hell.

"Yes Hussle?"

"Aye fuck you doing you answering the phone like that? Where you at"

"I was in the shower getting ready to go Hussle"

"Boog Baby can you do me a favor?"

"What is the favor?"

"Can you go in the closet. Look under my dirty clothes, and get that gun box. Get a black trash bag and put it in there and go dispose it"

"Wait what? Are you serious? What the fuck did you do?"

"Man are you gone do it Boogie?"

"No. Tell me what did you do"

"Yo are you fucking serious?"

"Yes tell me what you did then I'll do it, its just that simple"

"So if I tell you.. you gone do it? Like right now?"

"Of course I'm not about to lie I just want to know why Im disposing it for" She laughed.

"You know about dude being in icu? Yea that.. Im sorry Boog and Im not trynna put you in any position but can you please do this for me baby I'll make it up to you.. whatever you want"

"Are you serious right now?"

"Yea you gone do it?"

"Why would you even put yourself in this position? Fuck me. But really yourself? Your kids?" She said mad as hell.

"What you mean fuck you? Its never fuck you he crossed so many lines. You know my temper. You know how I am baby, I love you. I also saw Tanya out there kissing on him" I had to add that shit in there because that was amusing to me. Hoggy gave motions with his hands asking me if Boog gone do it.

"You are so lucky I love you!!! Now where is it again?"

"In the closet under my dirty clothes. Make sure you put it in a Black trash bags and go far away with it. Do NOT touch it with your fucking hands boogie I swear put on gloves or something, then burn the gloves and bleach when you're finish"

"This sounds like a whole law in order episode right now I cant even believe Im letting you talk me into doing some shit like this"

"Do not touch the shit with your hands Boog"

"Nigga im not stupid, I watch enough crime shows and know enough to stay out of jail. Unlike YOU"

"Call me when you're leaving the house, I love you"

"I love you too."

Thanks for all the love on this book, leave comments. I like reading y'all comments 😂😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 9K 23
Lauren London & Dave east fanfic
55.9K 2.2K 36
Ermias was a young gangster who grew up off Crenshaw and Slauson, with dreams of becoming a young Mogul. And Boogie was a young aspiring actress with...
1.1M 29.9K 41
Anaya Michelle Banks was the only virgin left on her block. At 17 years old with a gorgeous mind, body, and attitude, you'd wonder why no good man ha...
2.9K 133 56
Fresh off of all the shit hitting the fan... Lauren meets Nipsey at the crossroads of both their lives. Will they thrive or drift apart? COMMENTS...