The Star Maiden (Fairy Tail N...

Da BrunoMari155

(A/N: I'm re-writing the story due to a bug and because I don't like how I wrote it originally.) Layla didn't... Altro

Prologue
Lepus and Lupus
Orion and Layla's keys
Meeting Natsu and Happy
Opening Up
The Dream
Kairi Dragneel and Black Cross base
Bathtime Gone Wrong
Hanging out
Bonding
Relief and Memories
Doubts about Lucy's actions
Kairi and Freed
Comfort
Weird Friendship
Unpleasant Encounter
Unpleasant Encounter pt.2
Boiling Anger and Near Death Experience
Mating Season
Mating Season pt.2
Finally Together
The End of Summer
At Fairy Tail
Meeting Kairi and Tina
Natsu's paranoia
In the forest
Meeting Gray
Fairy Tail
Titania
The Mission
Eisenwald and Lullaby
The Demon from Book of Zeref
Return to Fairy Tail
The Match and Erza's Arrest
The S-Class Job
The Investigation
The Cold Empreror
Lucy's Spell
Return of Ur
Phantom Lord
The Guild War
The Element 4
Gajeel and Jose
Laxus and The Job at Lupinus
Truth about Loke
Saving Loke
Akane Resort
Tower of Heaven
Jellal
Destruction of R-System
Return To The Guild
Resting
The Battle Of Fairy Tail
Venom
The Punishment
Suprise
The Celebration
Allied Forces
Wendy Marvell
Oracion Seis
The Hunt
Lucy vs Angel and Natsu vs Venom
Old Friend
Ur vs Jellal
Double Trouble
Erza vs Ayato and Lucy vs Venom
The Nirvana
Return to Fairy Tail and Arrival of Terror
The Siege of Magnolia
The Great Guild War
Margaret Town

Miss Fairy Tail Contest

300 8 11
Da BrunoMari155

A/N: Hello, everybody. The new chapter is here and I hope you all will enjoy.

(Lucy p.o.v)

Next day, the guild organized a beauty contest that all women in Fairy Tail participate in. I decided to stay out of it because it's really not my thing.

I went to the table where Natsu was eating his food and placed my hands against the table with my chest exposed infront of him.

"Hey, babe. Are you having a good meal?" I asked with a smile.

He swallowed the food he was eating and stared at my breasts. I smirked as there was a shade of pink on his face.

Then I touched my breasts and squeezed them together at which he stared pervertedly.

"Do you like it, dragon boy?" I asked him.

He hungrily nodded, but then I saw the rest of our male guildmates staring at my breasts with blushes and pervy expressions.

I shot a glare at them all "Hey! Only my boyfriend is allowed to perv on me, so stop looking at my chest or I'll make sure you won't live to see another day!"

They all trembled in fear and turned away. Then, I sat next to Natsu and zipped my jacket up.

"So, when is this contest going to be?" I asked.

"Around 12 o' clock. I'm suprised you aren't participating in it." Natsu replied.

I shrugged my shoulders "I'm not into that thing. And I doubt anyone wants to see a ripped girl at the beauty contest."

Just then, a reporter who was interviewing other members came towards us.

"Excuse me, miss? I couldn't help but notice how very nice fitness figure you have." He said.

I nodded akwardly "Yes. And what of it?"

"My name is Jason and I'm working for Sorcerer Magazine. We're looking for someone who is willing to do a  shoot as fitness model. Are you perhaps interested?" The reporter said.

I replied "I'll consider it. That is if my overly jealous boyfriend allows me." I said looking at Natsu.

The reporter was dumbfounded "Wait. You're dating Natsu Dragneel?!" He asked.

I nodded slowly. He exclaimed "That is so COOOOOOOL! If you make up your mind in, come to the studio in Crocus. You have one week to decide before the photo shoot starts. Goodbye now!" Jason said running off to interview other members.

When he did, I slowly turned to Natsu and asked "What in the CSK's name was all that about?"

"That's just how Jason is. The Sorcerer Magazine loves our reckless nature, but I hate them for slandering my good name. But, that's mostly being my fault for being so reckless." He replied while drinking his hot-sauce.

I sighed "I don't know. Should I do this modelling?"

Natsu shrugged "Why are you asking me? He offered you, so he'll probably pay you some good amount of money. Besides, Mira done modelling a couple of times."

I thought for a second and nodded it "Alright. I'll go tell Jason that I will do the shoot."

Then, I went directly towards Jason to tell him I accept his offer.

*time skip*

After few hours have passed, the Miss Fairy Tail Contest started.

"I expected to see Elfman here, but why you?" Gray asked looking at my boyfriend.

"Because he's a man!" Elfman exclaimed with his arms crossed.

Then Gray looked at me "And how come you're not participating in the contest, Lucy?"

I shrugged "I'm not into those beauty things. Like someone would see a ripped girl on the stage anyways." I replied.

Max Alors, who is the host of the beauty contest, announced that the first contestant is Cana.

The brunette threw multiple cards in the air until they covered her entire body. Then the card fell to the ground, revealing Cana in the swimsuit.

After her, the second contestant was Juvia who turned her body into a waterfall and changed her outfit into a swimsuit. She also called out Gray's name which made the said stripper blush.

Then Mirajane was next who used her transformation magic. First she transformed her face into Happy's and then into Gajeel's, much to the crowd's suprise and Happy's amusement.

"Looks like this little kitty is having fun, eh?" I said with a smirk.

Then the fourth contestant was Erza who used her requip magic to Goth Loli outfit.

After her, Levy was next. The bluenette used her script magic to write words in air.

Then Bisca was the sixth contestant and she demostrated her shooting skills by shooting multiple coins.

Max announced "And the next contestant is our one and only celestial wizard, Lucy!"

My face went pale. What?! I didn't sign up for the Contest! Someone must've tricked me!

"Umm, Lucy. Didn't you say you aren't gonna participate?" Natsu asked.

I replied "Of course not! Someone must've set me up!"

Max spoke "Come on, Lucy! There is no need to be shy!"

Everyone turned towards the table where I was and stared at me with expectation to compete.

I sighed "After this is over, I'm going to kill the one who set me up." I turned towards the audience "Alright, boys. Make a room for me to pass by."

All the guys did what I said as they whistled and cat calling me which undoubtly made Natsu angry and jealous. One of them even tried to spank me but I smacked his hand away.

Once I arrived, I jumped at the stage and Max spoke "Alright, Lucy! Show us what can you do!"

I used my requip magic to change into my gym outfit. The audience was going wild and some men stared at me pervertedly.

"Look at those abs!"

"She must be working out a lot!"

"Salamander is one lucky bastard!"

Max spoke "Look at that fitness figure! You boys better watch out unless she wants to send you to the grave!"

Everyone laughed, including me. Then I went at the backstage to meet with the rest of the girls.

However, they were all turned to stone to my shock. I looked around and saw a brown haired woman with glasses wearimg green dress with wings behind her back.

Then she took off her glasses and her eyes glowed.

(Natsu p.o.v)

After Lucy went to the backstage, Max announced that Lucy was the last contestant.

However, there was a ruckus going on at the backatage and Max went to see who it was. Once he came back, he was in panic.

"Everybody! Run! This is not a joke!" He said in serious tone.

The whole crowd except the members ran out of the guildhall. All of us were confused as I ran to the stage.

"Max! What is meaning of this?!" Gramps asked.

"Evergreen turned every contestant into stone except Lucy who is currently fighting her with her eyes closed!" He answered.

Just then, Lucy flew out of the stage and landed on one of the tables. I ran up to her and helped her up.

"Damn bitch! She turned everybody into stone and tried to do the same thing to me!" Lucy exclaimed.

Then Evergreen came out of the backstage and flew down on the stage.

"Evergreen! Turn the girls back to normal this instant!" Gramps demanded.

Then a loud lightning came at the stage and it revealed it was Laxus.

"Calm down, old geezer. The real festival begins now!" He exclaimed.

Then Freed and Bickslow alse appeared as Gramps was being furious.

"Return the girls to normal this instant! Don't you even dare do anything stupid!" Gramps ordered in anger.

However, Laxus stood calm "You should stay calm if you want these girls to join the parade. I'm taking all of them hostage. Break the rules and I'll shatter these chicks one by one. Or I can break them all right now."

"Laxus, stop fooling around!" Gramps told him with impatience.

"I'm being serious, old man." Laxus told him.

Freed spoke "I've always wondered who is the strongest in the guild. It's time to find out."

"Yeah, let's have some fun!" Bickslow exclaimed.

"There is only one rule: whoever last stands is the winner! IT'S FAIRY TAIL BATTLE ROYALE!" Laxus shouted.

I glared at Laxus with anger, but I noticed something strange with his eyes. They were crimson red.

"Naturally. If you want me to return the girls back to normal, you'll have to defeat us first." Evergreen said.

Bickslow continued "That doesn't sound so bad. There are only four of us and hundreds of you guys."

"You have three hours and not a second more. Then these pretty statues will be turned to dust." Evergreen finished.

"The battlefield will be the entire Magnolia town. The battle will begin when and if you find us." Laxus said.

Gramps became completely furious and went into his giant form, but Laxus used his lightning to teleport him and his bodyguards out of the guild.

Everyone were mad at Laxus and ran out of the guild to go and take him down. After Alzack left, Gramps tried to run out of the guild as well but was stopped by some force.

"What's wrong?!" Gray asked.

"Some kind of invisible wall." Gramps replied. Gray tried to pull him out to no avail then some markings appeared.

It said that those who are over 80 years old or statues cannot leave the guild. I also touched it and tried to get out to no avail.

"Laxus is going to pay. I don't care if he is your grandson. I won't show mercy on him." Gray said before running away.

I turned to gramps "Gramps, I believe Laxus is possessed. His eyes are crimson red!"

Gramps only ignored me and said I was imagining, but Lucy came towards us.

"He's not lying, Master. I saw it too. It appears he is under some sort of spell. In fact, I noticed that the moment I first saw him." She said.

I was confused "Wait. Are you saying he might've been always under the influence? Is Black Cross behind that?!"

"I'm at least 62% sure. Lily said that some members of Phantom Lord weren't too happy working with Black Cross, not even Gajeel himself." Lucy said.

Master was silent for a moment before speaking "Laxus was kinder when he was young, but that soon changed when he returned from the job. He wasn't so angered since I kicked my own son out of the guild."

I do remember that Laxus's father was doing something that might hurt the guild, but I doubt Laxus would do this even if he was in control.

Erza's friends came over and Simon spoke "I thought your guild was welcoming. Why would your grandson do this, Master Makarov?"

"He was angered when I kicked his father out of the guild, but Natsu and Lucy say he is possessed. Do you possibly know something about that magic?" Gramps asked.

Simon replied "I saw it too. There is no doubt that Black Cross are behind this. They used Poison Magic spell called Mindless Slave. It's not deadly, but it drives the target insane and makes them go on rampage unless the user is controlling them. The only way to free your grandson is to knock some sense into him or defeat the one who 'pulls the strings'."

Gramps looked down. Then at the enchantment said Alzack vs Jet vs Droy. Few seconds later, it said that Alzack won

"What the hell is that?! Is Laxus pitting all members against each other?!" Lucy asked in shock.

"Those Black Cross bastards! We have to beat some sense into him before the entire town blows up!" Shô exclaimed.

(Normal p.o.v)

At the Kardia Cathedral, Laxus was standing and looking at the number of competitors left.

"Fairy Tail wizards are killing each other. Let's see how long can you hang in there, old man?" He spoke.

A/N: Sorry for another delay, guys. It's just I got sidetracked by something else and I couldn't be on wattpad again. Hope you guys aren't upset. See you all next time. Bye!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

130K 2.1K 26
What if Lucy was an elemental dragon slayer from the beginning , what if she learned requip magic , and ending up having all 13 Zodiac keys from the...
199K 7.4K 22
Lucy Heartfilia's death came as a shock to the entire Fairy Tail guild, but to none more than Natsu Dragneel. Devestated, he loses the will to fight...
4.5K 149 24
What if Lucy wasn't just a celestial mage? What if she was a celestial wolf slayer? Lucy was abused by her father from a young age. After a group of...
49.3K 1K 24
So yeah yet again another suicidal Lucy book......but......no let's not lie it's not really different but yeah I'll give a description so yeah.... ...