Mr Park

By kartien

Baekhyun gets a new teacher. Being the lazy student he is, he doesn't give a shit about school. His new teach... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42 (final)

38

1.1K 59 17
By kartien

I smile. "I do"

He takes the ring out of the box and shoves it up my finger. I get down on my knees and hug him.

"I love you so much Chan" I mumble against his cheek.

He pecks my cheek. "I love you too" he stands up.

Both of us grab our stuff, pay and leave the restaurant. We walk to his car and get in.

"Baby, lets not make it public yet, okay?"

I nod and kiss his lips.

He takes my hand with the ring and places it against his chest. "I know we're not that long in a relationship, but I know, I just know that you're the person I want to spend the rest of my life with"

I smile. I wrap my legs around his waist and lay my head in his shoulder. "I love you" I whisper for the 1000th time tonight.

He places his head on my neck and sucks on the skin.

"Mmh-" "Channie don't do this here in your car. Anyone can see us" I mumble.

"Hmm" we stay like that a little longer until I climb back to the passengers seat.

He starts the car and drives us home.

"That one morning I wasn't home when you woke up.. I was at your parents house" he says.

"Why?"

"I went there to ask for their permission to marry their son. After that I went to my own parents apartment to tell them about it"

"Wait- At what moment did you want to propose to me then?"

"Lunar new year" he whispers "I had already bought the ring and planned so much for that night.."

My heart breaks a little.

"I wanted to go to the same restaurant we just went, but afterwards I'd wanted to see the fireworks, and I know how cheesy this may sound, but propose to you under the fireworks"

"I would've loved that but.." I sigh. "I loved this proposal too honey" I rub his thigh.

He smiles. He takes my hand and kisses the ring "my fiancé"

When we've arrived at his apartment I push him
Down on the couch and unbutton his shirt. I bite my lip and stare at him. "That's long ago" he whispers.

I nod and throw my own shirt on the floor.

I attack his lips and grind my bulge against his.

"Shit" he mumbles between the kiss "you didn't forget how to turn me on" I use my hand to unbuckle his belt and push his jeans down. I rub his bulge through the thin fabric of his boxers.

"Ahh shit-" he pulls back from the kiss and lays his head on the armrest "damn.. suck me off"

"Anything for daddy" i pull his boxers down and pull him against the backrest so that I can suck him off nicely. I get in between his legs and immediately take it in my mouth.

"Shit.. mnhh- oh please I love that warm mouth of yours baby" he places his hands in my hair and turns up my speed. I almost gag, but manage to stay put and keep on sucking.

I pull back and get on the couch again. I quickly take off my pants and boxers. He pushes me down into the couch and immediately enters my ass with his cock.
"AAAHHH"

He smirks and kisses me.

I hold his waist and squeeze my eyes shut. "Ugh.. go on Chan-I mean-"

He strokes my cheek and starts thrusting into me. "Uhh" I place my hands on his back and dig my nails into the skin. "Ahhh"

"Aaahhhh!" I throw my head back and scratch his back. "Uhh Daddy" he takes my cock and gives it a few strokes until I cum on our chests.

"Ahh fuck baby"

"Cum inside me daddy"

He smiles and gives a few more thrusts until he comes inside me.

I wrap my arms around his sweaty neck. " I love you so much"

He cups my cheeks and kisses me. "Time
For round two baby"

"Yo! Get up" I get pushed off the bed.

I groan loudly "thanks"

"We have a photo shoot and interview in an hour. I already made breakfast.. get up" he slaps my back and pulls me back onto the bed.

"I was tired.. then you thought it was a nice plan to go for a round two"

"I-"

I place my index finger on his lips. "I didn't say I didn't like it. I'm just tired as fuck" I jump off the bed and walk to our kitchen. I quickly eat the breakfast he made and hop into the shower.

"Babe are you done yet?"

"I am" I mumble. I leave the room and follow him to the car.

"Woah this place is beautiful" I smile as I look at the beach the photo shoot will take place.

"I'm glad you like it" Jungwoo smiles.

"JUNGWOO JUNGWOO JUNGWOO" I run up to my manager and show him the ring "LOOOOOOOOKKKKK"

"Wait- are you engaged?" He asks.

"YEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!"

"That's so cool, congratulations" he hugs me. "When?"

"Last night" I smile

"Mr. Byun! We'll begin with the shoot!" Someone shouts.

I turn around and walk to the crew.

After a 1000 different poses because of our inexperienced Park Chanyeol, we finally got some good pictures.

I place my hand on his shoulder "hey, don't be sad. Mistakes are made so you'll get better babe. Don't blame yourself that this shoot took long as fuck, take a look at on the bright side. We got some photos with the sunset.

"Alright. Mr. Byun, mr. Park get on your seats. The interview will start"

"It isn't live right?"

"Nope. But it will be recorded"

He nods. We sit down on the chairs and look into the camera.

"Can we take a break? I'm hungry" I mumble.

"Sure"

"We'll finish with an extra light. You know, it's cool to have another shoot with the stars" one of the guys says.

"Umm.. Sure?"

"Good"

We all sit down in the sand and eat our dinner.

"Baek, a duck" Chanyeol points at something behind me.

"A duck what-?" I turn around to face a duck. "Holy fuck a duck!"

I smile and feed the duck some of our food. "Yo Dick eat this, it's nice" I hand the duck more

"Dick? Honey this is a duck, not a dick"

"Shut up"

I stand up and follow the duck towards the water.

I feel two hands in my back pushing me forward into the sea. "HEY!" I shout.

I fall onto my knees, my shirt, pants, hair, everything wet. I splash the water onto the beach, where Chanyeol is laughing at me. I stick my tongue out
Of my mouth when his white shirt is getting wet.

I run up to him and push him down into the sand. "That's what you get for thinking I'm a fish"

I stand up and place my foot on his chest. He pulls my feet. I lay down in the sand and watch him standing up. He grabs my feet and pulls me towards the sea.

"NO! DONT! STOP!" I scream.

When my head is in the water, he drops my feet into the sea and pulls me out of the water in bridal style.

"I'm cold" I mumble.

He walks towards the crew. "Do you have any towels for him?" One girl nods and hands me a towel.

"Thanks" I mumble. I wrap the towel around my body and look at the guy who's looking through the photos. "Are there any nice ones"

"A lot. Here, look"

He shows the many photo's including some of us being dorks. I smile.

"Baekhyun, Chanyeol, we're going back"

I stand up and thank each one of the crew and then leave. I jump onto Chanyeol's back and let him carry me towards the van. "What were you and that woman talking about?"

"You'll find out when we get the magazine. They're sending us one too" he answers.

"I hate you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
66K 841 34
[Best Rankings : #39 in Pokemon, #18 in Aureliashipping, #1 in Lonashipping] After an unspeakable incident with her mother, Lillie Aether is afraid o...
66.4K 305 48
Imagines for the triplets
66K 3.4K 29
Prince Luhan was forced to get married. But before that he met the Romeo of his life. They couldnt be together. Would it be a happy or sad ending? :o