The Vampire

By HiiPower_333

Jessy Volkov is the girl next door, the nice girl that everybody likes but one day everything changes. Everyt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 54

142 3 0
By HiiPower_333

I watch them getting beheaded right infront of me, they look up with tears and anger in their eyes. Even though I can see the pain flickering in their eyes they still won't back down and reveal the information. People gather around the soliders with long machete.

"He will not stop until every human is ripped apart and I would've enjoyed ripping your daughter apart." One vampire spat at the solider infront of him earning a vampire poison splash in his eyes. 

He screamed the chains on his neck tied him to the cement. There were four other vampires displayed in public for the beheaded. One by one their head was ripped from their shoulders and put on a stake leaving it on the middle of the street just like before. I remember one vampire locked eyes with mine and she gave me this smirk. A smirk like she knew I would be watching, she wanted me to watch what humans can do too and as the blade pierce down on her neck the bone broke and it was the loudest sound heard. People were cheering and shouting words while I stood there emotionless staring at the heads on the stake while everyone went back to what they were doing. 

I can sense one solider lingering behind me probably wondering why I would stay and look at something so inhumane, no remorse or guilt would ever be felt about this.

"Do you like our work?" He grin wildly.

My eyes snap towards him feeling my anger rise up to the surface making his grin drop seeing the murderous glare I held.  

"You're just provoking the vampires to do something much worst believe me." I face him. "You think you're winning by displaying this? This does not create fear, it creates anger and revenge and a pissed off vampire is hard thing to deal with just imagine thousands of them all filled with rage." 

"They bombed our houses! They killed families in their home that they thought was safe and you think they have the right to be the only one that gets to be angry? I will hang their worthless body for everyone to see that they are nothing but animals." He clenched his gun making me aware of the anger in him making him shake. 

"Humans were monsters before vampires." 

My words seem to anger him glaring at me judmeantally and with a hint of disgust. I face him and smile slightly confusing him more. Humans act like they are all good and were just the big bad villian of this world. No, vampires and humans are the same. There are good and evil on both sides.  

"There are other ways to deal with vampires." I look ahead at the hanging heads blood splatering on the ground. 

"And what is that?" 

"A different leader is coming my friend, you'll see this war will end I'll make sure of it." 

I began to walk away leaving him confused with my words. He frown and followed my movement. 

"What's your name?" 

"Jessy Volkov."

He helped me decide who I am fighting for, I will not watch another young vampire get a bullet hole through their bodies 12 times then get hung while every human screamed curses at them. They scream that we are an abomination but look at what they are doing and I'm getting tired seeing the rightful hypocrisy in their faces. They say they want a peaceful world without us roaming around in it but I believe everybody is capable of being cruel race, sex, religion, vampires or humans does not define our actions. 

    ~~//~~//~~

"Just sleep Jessy." Dominic mumbled against my neck protesting when I move an inch to get up. 

"I can't we need to do something." I sighed deeply frustrated. 

"You haven't even sat down since the moment we came back and that was four days ago." Dominic pulled back and looked at me frowning. "I see what you're doing." 

"And what am I doing?" I look up at the ceiling.

"We were gone for a whole week and you're guilty because while we were having the best time vampires are getting their heads ripped a part and you feel responsible for not stopping it. For not protecting them. The minute we got back you went on a mission to know every detail of what is happening with the vampires. You have been going around the whole city watching and observing until you make your final move but until you make your final move you torture yourself by blaming yourself for this." 

Dominic lift his hand and trace the frown line between my forehead smoothing it out. My eyes snap at him, I know he's right, he knows he's right. 

"I'm blaming my father I should have killed him-

"I won't let you." Dominic said sternly shaking his head. 

He cup my face looking at me deeply his eyes shinning with anger that he's holding back.

"You know I won't let you do it, you're both linked and if he dies you will too." He shook his head at me. "No Jessy." 

"If it comes down to it there's no choice in this." I sat up unable to take that look in his eyes while he looks at me closely. 

I felt him sat up next to me, I can even imagine a big frown on his lips because I know how angry he gets when I talk like this. I know the back and forward arguement we will have, we'll both get frustrated and end up shouting at each other. 

I felt him place a soft kiss on my bare shoulder making my heart sank feeling his nuzzle his nose on my skin. I look over my shoulder finding him leaning on my shoulder his eyes are close against my skin. 

"Don't leave me." He whispered brokenly. 

My eyes soften at the sound of his voice creating a large lump in my throat. It was out of his character to be like this, like a man pleading. I twist around and face him, his head hung losely his eyes still close. I place my hand on either side of his face leaning my head against his. 

Loving this man more deeper then the last. 

I kissed him softly my lips lingering above his in a tickling sensation. He pulled me on his lap strandling him his arms automatically wrapping around my waist. I dart my tongue out swipe the smooth texture of his lips making him sigh in relief. 

"You can never lose me." I whispered against his lips. 

He layed down pulling me against him so that I lay my head on his chest while still being ontop of him with both my legs on either side of his waist.

"I'll love you forever." I spoke those words I always say to him and he would always reply with.

"I'll love you longer." 

I fell asleep with the beat of his soothing heart against my ears. 

"Wake up honey." A loud tap of the metal against my ears had me jolting up but the straps around my wrist and ankles held me down on a steel bed standing upright. 

My eyes widen when I see my father standing infront of me a cruel grin always platered on his face. I narrow my gaze at him feeling the burning hate run deep in me. I growled lowly tugging on the chains. 

"What do you want?" I hissed. "Torturing me is getting a bit boring isn't it?" I chuckled. 

"No," He shook his head at me. "I'm not going to torture my daughter, but he is." He gesture to the person in the shadows.

He step forward chains dragging on the ground scraping the floor as he walks and when I look into his eyes I gasp my heart ripping from me.

"Dominic." I look at him in horror.

This gut wrenching fear twist inside the pit of my stomach never feeling this much fear in my life. I look into his eyes and all I see the black poison that has already consume all of him.

"What have you done?!" I cried out tugging on my chains. 

"I'm going to teach you a lesson sweet heart." He walked over to Dominic.

He growled loudly snapping his fangs, his body twitch as he stare at me locking in his attack. My heart began to beat faster, almost painfully. The chain around him is unlock and the murderous glare he's giving me is not him. The darkness has already seeped into his veins creating black veins around his arms. 

"Dominic." I cried tears running down my face. "Don't do this! Fight it, please" I begged and as he got closer I tug on my chains shaking my head at him. 

"Don't you see Jessy," My dad taunt me. "Begging is something you should never do because trust me on this when you beg they will still do unimaginable things to you even if you cry and plead." 

I shook my head backing out as far I can physically can leaning back as he take the final step. He grab hold of my throat, the darkness took over his eyes turning blacker. I gasp at his strong grip feeling my throat restrain from air. 

"Dominic." I gasp tugging on the chain struggling to breathe. 

He looked into my eyes and it wasn't Dominic I was looking it but a beast hungry for flesh. He didn't answer he only gave out a whine of a growl flashing his sharp fangs. He clamp his fangs on my throat ripping a big chunk. I gasp on the blood pouring down my mouth, the pain of it was traumatizing. The agony of feeling him sink his teeth in me and ripping my flesh had me paralyze in fear. I stare at the man I will love forever claw at my stomach ripping my organs apart. I couldn't scream, I couldn't cry out for him and I could only choke on my last breath with my lungs filling up with blood. I watch as he greedily ate my flesh. He thrust his hand right through me causing me to gasp griping on the chains in agonizing pain. 

"Jessy!" I felt my body being shaken. "Wake up! Come on please baby wake up."

I woke up hearing my own blood curling scream, my whole body drench in sweat. I gasp for breath sitting up right flinching at his touch. Dominic stare at me wide eyes in worry looking all over my face seeing my horror clear on my face.

"What happened tell me." He demand taking my face between his hands locking my gaze with his.

I cried the agony of the dream felt so real, the pain fo ripping me apart felt so real. I cried at the realization that Dominic is still with me. The fear of losing him had me sobbing and I couldn't find a way to stop.

"Damn it Jessy, tell me" He held me closer pulling me on his lap wrapping his arms around me tightly.

My throat ache from all the screaming. The thought of losing the one I love the most had me crying all over again unable to stop even if I want to. This dream is like an awakening that I can't succed in this war. He has something that I'm afraid of and he will use it against me.

"Speak to me." He pull back creasing my wet cheeks. "I hate seeing you like this. What did you see?" He search my eyes for clues.

"I saw my dad..." My voice trembled weakly. "I saw you and you were turned into one of those things my father is creating monsters and you were one of them. You killed me." I blink away my tears.

He frown concern flicker over his eyes shaking his head at me. He wiped away my tears with his hands.

"I could never hurt you ever Jessy you know that." He spoke softly placing a warm kiss on my cheeks. 

"I know, it's not that that upsets me." I sighed closing my eyes and picturing his black ones, his violent behavior had him shaking. "I'm scared." I whispered to him admiting it. 

"What are you scared of?" I can feel his fingers lacing through my hair trying to make me feel calm. I lean against his palm loving his touch making me want to cry more but I held it in.

"I'm scared of failing to defeat my father because he's unpredictable, he's different then Lincoln. I'm scared of what the future will be, I'm scared for vampires and I'm so terrified of losing you and everyone I love."

"You're not alone in anything Jessy. We will defeat him because you are Jessy Volkov the vampire that taught Lincoln his lesson." He spoke in confident making me snap my eyes open staring at his eyes unable to look away. "You will succeed, you will triumph through this because he's not the only royal vampire here. " 

I nodded sighing feeling comforted by his words taking away my self doubts. 

"He may have an army of vampires but you have your family with you and we're one of the vampires no one messes with." He grin playfully wiping away my last tears. 

I pull back and stare at him in awe appriciating him more then I should. I lean against him in relief of feeling his arms around me. I grab his hand and lace with mine pressing my lips on his hand never wanting to let go. I felt his lips on my neck feeling my pulse quicken at the slightest touch. We held each other like that for the rest of the night with his head buried against my neck his warm breath tickling my skin creating goosebumps to rise and I held his hand against my face. 

I have this bad feeling in my gut and I know something bad is going to happen. I held onto him tighter as if he's already slipping away from me. I blink away the tears hiding it away from him and just lean against him finding comfort in his touch. 

                       ~~//~~//~~

"This area is filled with NYPD, US army and CIA are collecting vampires and experimenting on vampires. James doesn't care enough to rescue them, too busy planning another attack. They took about 15 vampires." Kat pointed at the map circling the target. 

"We attack at midnight" I nodded. 

I'm feeling nervous about this attack all my confidence left me when my powers were taken away. If Michael was here I can imagine him shaking his head at me reading what is in my head. He would tell me my abilities doesn't define my strength it's just an added bonus. 

"I know that look" Oscar stood next to me grabing bullets to refill his gun. 

"What look?" I put the blades on my belt. 

"That look when you get when you think too much. You would frown slightly and a line would appeare between your eyebrows and you would always look on the ground." He grin proudly knowing all these little facts that I didn't know about myself. 

I chuckled and shook my head at him amused. 

"I forgot you're always so obsessed with me." I teased earning a laugh from him. 

"You know I am." He winked sitting himself against the table full of weapons. "I've known your father for a very long time and he scares the crap out of me , he still does and if we bump into him tonight I'm bolting." He joked.

"Just like when we were dating." I chuckled remembering him jumping off me when we were in my bedroom and when he heard footsteps he literally jumped out of the two story window only wearing socks and he ran for it trying to shove his clothes back on. "I still have the picture." When he was butt naked and running I thought it was a good time for a photo. 

"It's okay I have a cute butt." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"You're happy." He stated smiling softly at me.

I can't help but feel guilty when I stare at him, I know for a fact he would never want me to feel guilty for being happy but he's always been my number one person to go to. When I look at him and I still see the love in his eyes when he looks back at me it creates a painful twist in my throat knowing that I can never love him the way he deserves to be loved. 

"I am." I place a gun in my pants. "Are you?" I look at him curiously.

He looks down at the table instead of meeting my eyes and I knew the answer to my question. I can see the struggle he is having by answering that question. Around the house I can see him smile and laugh around but in the corner of my eyes I see him still looking far away and I would watch as his lips would frown without him realizing. 

"You know what your Grandma told me." I frown staring at him concern. 

He looks back at me trying to hide the fact that I hurt him so I wouldn't feel guilty about being happy with someone else. He is still trying to make me happy even if it hurts him. 

"What did Nona say?" He smiled warmly. 

"When I broke up with Lucas and I thought I loved him, I went to your house waiting for you and Nona was there she noticed me crying and she told me 'this is something no teenager has ever believed in but you do fall in love again and it would be as painful and as beautiful as your first love.' You will fall in love again and she will love you so much and I will be so happy to see it." 

I took hold of his hand in comfort hoping he would believe it too. 

"Maybe one day." He smiled and that smile told me he didn't believe just yet. 

Midnight came and we begin the attack the place where they held vampires have the best security. When you enter the gate they will test your blood if you are a vampire or not. High tech security is every where and to be this place just looks like an army base. That's when Kat comes in she will tranport us in the place and we save those vampires that couldn't protect themselves. 

Luke stood beside me with his ears plug in his earphones humming a song while he took his favorite blades out getting ready like this is not such a big night out for him. Kat places her hands on our shoulders and zap us to that place. We knew the minute we step foot in the place cameras will zoom on us and it will alert the whole force.  

The hallway is lit with white light, white walls and white floors you know you should be wary of places that is too clean. It is a long corridor filled with cameras, they sense our movement and immdiately we hid. I push open the first door in my right looking around the dark storage room. Luke flickered the light open.

"Christmas came early." Luke grin to himself staring at the automatic weapons lined up. 

I chuckled and rolled my eyes, I look up at the ceiling finding the camera staring right back at us. The door burst open Chester flicking the camera, taring it off the socket with his ability to move things. 

"Let's go kids." Chester smirk. "The alarm is about to go in 5..4..3..2..1!" In time a red screatching alarm came blaring through the speakers. 

"I thought we are coming here not trying to get caught." I sighed at them knowing they want excitement. 

"Chester likes being chased." Luke laughed carrying out a bazooka gun. 

"Put that down we are not here ot kill humans." 

"Well you're just taking the fun out of everything Jessy." Luke dropped the gun roughly. "Dominic would let me." He whined pouting slightly. 

I ignore him listening to the footsteps of the soliders coming, guns rattling beside them. I can hear the orders they are shouting. 

 "Remember don't kill them." I took out my small knife instead of my gun.

"Yeah yeah." Luke sighed deeply. 

Chester came out from the door first He opened his palms and raised his arms in a swaying motion causing all the guns they held to be lifted into air. They were in utter shock seeing what a vampire can really do. Both Luke and I walked out seeing their shock faces, hesistant of how to attack. I saw a girl on the far end of the room reaching behind her back taking out a bomb. I grab my blade and flick it to her, the blade piercing right jacket pinning her on the wall behind her. 

"We'll cover you Jessy just get the other vampires." Chester nodded at me. 

I nodded running to the other side hearing Luke and Chester use their ability to take them down. I use strong vision to look pass the walls and other things searching them. The alarm of the place is still ringing making it difficult to listen for their heart beats. Vampire's heart beat is slower then a human's but I hear nothing.

I grab hold of my extra blades entering the next room, everything looks plain and dark. There's a strong smell of rust and wet cement almost like a basement scent. I can see sections of fences with a steel table in each one. My eyes scan the blood trailing down the drain on the floor.

A rattling noise had me alert my eyes snapping towards where the sound went off. With quiet foot steps I walk over to the corner turning my heel to face a large amount of small fence boxes with one vampire in each tiny box that is layed on the floor. It is so tiny that they can't lie down and they have to crouch forward to sit. What horrified me more is the injection in each one of them, they are all drugged up to the point they can't hold their own head up.

I gasp softly when I see young kids eyes rolled in the back of their head treated so inhumane it makes you sick. This is much worst than I imagine. I knew they would do tests on them, maybe even torture but they treat them less then an animal. It's hard too believe that these are the same humans that are so afraid of us and call us monsters. 

"It's you..." A small weak voice whispered. 

I look down at the girl with black hair, she had her eyeshadow smudge and her skin layered with sweat and other chemicals they rub on her. She peek through her eyelashes having trouble staying awake. I kneel down infront of her nodding. 

"You can't be here...." She began to breathe heavily using all her strength to breathe. 

"What are you talking about?" 

"He knew you would come..he knew you would save us." She hissed sharply moving her boney body around the small cage leaning against the sharp wires poking at her spine. 

I can feel my heart pound concern of losing her watching her hand falling limping from her stomach. 

"Hey? Stay with me, who told you? Who are you talking about?" 

She open her brown eyes dialated, her lips parted chapped and dry. 

"Your father..It's a trap Jessy. He gave us in to the goverment as a bait he wants to get rid of you badly. Get out..now! Before it's too late." She groan her face twisting in agony. 

I reach over the wire cage flinching away when the electricution rub on my skin shocking my flesh. I pulled back frustrated starking at the touch screen finger print lock. She shook her head at me tears running down her face. 

"Go." She gasp but only to choke blood started to pour down her lips shocking me. "Leave you can't save us it's too late." 

I stood up running my hand through my hair frustrated scanning the place to break the system. 

"No I'm not leaving." 

My eyes snap over to a big bat that can break it if I push hard enough but the only problem is that it's a steel bat which means the current of the electricity will travel along the bat to me. I sighed deeply meantally preparing myself. 

I grabed the bat and swung it over the lock pad the bat erupt with currencey making my joints shake at the shock. I grint my teeth through the pain and keep swinging onto the chain growling in pain feeling the burn on my palms until finally it broke off letting the fence door swing open. I grab her ankle pulling her out carefully whistle taking out the injection in her veins. Her eyes fell shut with blood running down her lips. 

One down 20 to go. I look down at my bloody hands feeling it already healing. No one is around to help me, I need back up now. I got my phone out and dialed Kat's number putting it on speaker while I work on the next cage. 

"Where are you?" I shout over the phone hearing her pick up. 

"Attacking these damn soliders, it's really hard when you're trying your best not to kill them." She growled bombs are being fired and guns in the background. 

"I need help now send someone I can't do this on my own." I hissed feeling my burning flesh melt a layer of my skin with the bat. 

"Got it." She hung up. 

I screamed raising the bat high and giving a big swing breaking the second lock. Dominic and Oscar appeared with Kat but soon Kat left to go help with the other people. 

"There are electricity running through the cage try breaking off the lock." I ordered. 

"There's too many soliders out there they are nearly catching up here." Dominic shook his head sweat running down his face. 

Minutes pass and we are down to 10 more cages and with my 5th one I feel my hands shake and tense trying to heal over and over. I use my hearing senses hearing the footsteps of soliders coming closer. 

"Damn it." I cursed. 

"What's wrong with these kids? Why aren't they healing and waking up?" Oscar asked pulling one boy out. 

"I don't know, I don't know what's happening to them." I shook my head breathing heavly. 

"We can't save them all Jessy." Dominic wipe off the blood on his hands. 

"No we have to they are just kids." I shook my head feeling a heavy amount of responsiblity on them. 

"Kat is not here we have to drag them out all by ourselves and the people out there is coming in with bombs. We need to go soon." Dominic stared at me worriedly seeing the frantic look in my eyes shaking my head at him repeatedly knowing that he is right. 

"Leave us..we're already dead." The same girl. "There's a bomb ticking the minute you stepped foot in here it will kill us all." Her voice shook in massive agony. 

I lift her up to her feet swinging her arms over my shoulder and grabing hold of her waist. 

"Grab as many as you can." I sighed holding on to her.

She groan against me at every movement. I can hear the soliders coming closer guns shooting at us. 

"Oscar use your ability." Dominic hissed dodging the bullets. 

Oscar place his hand on the ground, dark ash form running up towards the soliders and when it made contact with them they screamed loudly. They drop to the ground curling and spasming in painful movements. We move pass trying to find an exit as fast as possible.  

"You have to live.." She trail weakly her body falling limp against mine even though she's trying her hardest to walk along with me.

"It's okay we are getting you out of here you'll be okay." I look at the young girl no older than 17 years. She looks at me with a sad weak smile tears running down her face. 

"Watch out!" Dominic yell a warning. 

All I could hear is gun firing and me being shoved away not by Dominic but the girl who I didn't even know her name. I fell on my side shock, fearing for the worst. I grab the blade on my belt and threw it slicing his flesh his neck pouring with blood. I crawl over to her flipping her on her back seeing four bullet wounds on her chest. 

She stared up at me in an almost awe way making me confused and making the guilt run deeper. I held her in my arms realizing that I can't save her just like she's been saying all along. I have no idea why she isn't healing, I feel useless and trap. 

"You have to live...you have to save us." She gasp in fast breathing blood spilling every where. "You have to....." Her words died and her breathing became rapid in desperate pants and soon her heart beat stilled and her eyes held steady making my heart sink at the sight of this little girl. 

Tears rush in my eyes setting her down gently feeling warm tears roll down my eyes. I can feel Dominic tugging my hands shouting against my ears but it is blocked with thoughts running through my mind unable to focus. He roughly grab hold of my face shaking me with wide eyes. 

"We have to go! Now Jessy!" He yelled.

I shook my head snapping out of it and helping to carry the vampires he is dragging along. Oscar push at the gray door swinging open to the blinding light. Bodies lay on the floor and fire in some areas. I saw Kat covered in dust and blood. 

"Where's Luke and Chester? Get everyone out there's a bomb- 

Before I could even finish the sentence the bomb exploded sending all of us flying forward from the force of it. The heat on our backs burn from the fire dropping us to the ground roughly. My ears ring deafening me and the dust from the fallen buildings filled my lungs causing me to cough.

"Where..Chester..Luke.." I hear bits and pieces of words being shouted through the ringing of my ears.

"Out..they are gone." Kat answered coughing.

I stood up crouching trying to get my breathing to steady. I look around seeing the fire climbing up the sky, the dust filling the air and the bodies buried under all the rocks. We eagerly went to the trap my father knew we would take. He killed hundreds more humans and young vampires just to try end me once and for all. I stare at the four kids we saved feeling my throat tightened at the destruction that has been layed upon us. I said no more deaths from either side humans or vampires but I can't prevent something seem so unpreventable.

             ~~//~~//~~

"He's threatened by you that's why he's so desperate to kill you" Niki spoke after I finished explaining to everyone that it was a trap.

"I don't have a clue what I'm doing, it's impossible to beat him." I shook my head feeling a massive lump in my throat at the amount of pressure of bringing him down and I'm afraid no one will breathe easly with my father around.

I pace up and down stressing on every possible attacks and traps he has planned for us. Fearing of him because he's sending me a messege that he's the one in charge and if he wants me out he can easily break me into pieces and leave me for the dogs to eat.

Dominic stood infront of me blocking my step to pace. His face filled with deep concern seeing the stress never leaving my features.

"The girl told you to save them but you don't believe you can." He pointed out.

"How can I save them when I hated and hunted vampires, killed and tortured them for their crimes. Why would they want to follow a leader like that?" I looked at Dominic for answer.

He step closer to me staring at me closely. He grab hold of my hand determined to make me believe that I could do this. He's always the one to remind me that I can do anything I want to and now I'm looking up at him to tell me I could do this.

"Because you are their Queen holding the pure royal blood runs in your veins and your father is not forgetting that. That's why he is so quick to try to wipe you out but you forgot it Jessy, you forgot who you are. You forget that you have the title of being the Queen and they will not only fear and respect you but they will love you. We have been waiting for a leader like you, compassionate, doesn't tolorate the crimes created by vampires, knows the limits of our power and does not use it against humans in bad ways. We have spent too long under the control of Lincoln's lunatic ways to gain power and we will not spend another century with a mad king." Dominic cup my cheek leaning down to stare at me right in the eyes. "You will not only rule but you will protect."

My heart pounded loudly against my ribs hearing him speak so passionately filled with no doubts like me but only certainty. He spoke once again that had me finally snapping into my senses and my self doubts.

"So be our leader. Be our Queen." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Murderous Intent By Brooke

Mystery / Thriller

624 277 22
Jessica Volkov is a Japanese-American girl who was adopted by Ukrainian immigrants. She was raised in a dysfunctional family because her father was e...
1.4K 133 13
Hey guys, what up? This is just some book I thought you might like. tell me what you think and so on. Hope you like it...
35.3K 1.3K 22
⚠️THIS BOOK HAS LOTS OF TYPEOS IN MISTAKES READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️ ~Zoey is the neighborhoods good girl she's loved by many hated by some she's nev...
162K 7.2K 33
After stealing his enemy's daughter, Daniel Volkov never expects to be the one who gets captivated. ⚠️ WHOLESOME & ANGSTY MAFIA ROMANCE ⚠️ She press...