The Star Maiden (Fairy Tail N...

De BrunoMari155

(A/N: I'm re-writing the story due to a bug and because I don't like how I wrote it originally.) Layla didn't... Mais

Prologue
Lepus and Lupus
Orion and Layla's keys
Meeting Natsu and Happy
Opening Up
The Dream
Kairi Dragneel and Black Cross base
Bathtime Gone Wrong
Hanging out
Bonding
Relief and Memories
Doubts about Lucy's actions
Kairi and Freed
Comfort
Weird Friendship
Unpleasant Encounter
Unpleasant Encounter pt.2
Boiling Anger and Near Death Experience
Mating Season
Mating Season pt.2
Finally Together
The End of Summer
At Fairy Tail
Meeting Kairi and Tina
Natsu's paranoia
In the forest
Meeting Gray
Fairy Tail
Titania
The Mission
Eisenwald and Lullaby
The Demon from Book of Zeref
Return to Fairy Tail
The Match and Erza's Arrest
The S-Class Job
The Investigation
The Cold Empreror
Lucy's Spell
Return of Ur
Phantom Lord
The Guild War
The Element 4
Gajeel and Jose
Laxus and The Job at Lupinus
Truth about Loke
Saving Loke
Akane Resort
Tower of Heaven
Jellal
Destruction of R-System
Resting
Miss Fairy Tail Contest
The Battle Of Fairy Tail
Venom
The Punishment
Suprise
The Celebration
Allied Forces
Wendy Marvell
Oracion Seis
The Hunt
Lucy vs Angel and Natsu vs Venom
Old Friend
Ur vs Jellal
Double Trouble
Erza vs Ayato and Lucy vs Venom
The Nirvana
Return to Fairy Tail and Arrival of Terror
The Siege of Magnolia
The Great Guild War
Margaret Town

Return To The Guild

293 7 5
De BrunoMari155

A/N: Here you go, everyone. Battle of Fairy Tail arc begins.

(Lucy p.o.v)

The following day we all went back to the guild, to see how the repair is going.

All of Erza's friends from Tower of Heaven came with us to join Fairy Tail. I noticed that Erza and Simon are pretty close to each other.

Kairi came towards me and whispered "Looks like someone has their eyes on Erza. It will be amusing when other members find out about this."

I giggled. It will be amusing to see others react about Erza having a boyfriend. But I kinda feel bad for Jellal because he was just another of Zeref's victims. Hopefully his soul can rest in peace.

"Woah! Look at the guild!" Happy exclaimed.

"They rebuilt it already?!" I asked in suprise.

While the guild retained the pyramid shape and still consisted of three floors, it looked like a fortress that is sourrounded by black iron fence.

"I wasn't expecting something like this." Simon spoke in awe.

Shô whistled "Wow. You didn't tell us you have a castle as your guildhall."

"Dandy." The blockhead muttered.

"Pretty!" The cat girl exclaimed.

Infront of the guild, there was an open air cafe with few tables and benches. There was also a gift shop that was run by one of the members.

From the inside, the guildhall looked pretty much the same except it was larger and had a stage. There was also a swimming pool at the back of the guild.

Master came and introduced us to Juvia, our new guildmember. She instantly ran towards Gray and hugged him. The Ice Mage blushed, but hugged her back and smiled.

Kairi smirked "Hehehe, another victim to tease."

I agreed "Yep! I'm gonna have so much fun doing that."

Then master introduced us to two more members. However, I didn't expect him to recruit two faces that I remember from that horrible event.

"Gajeel! And... a cat?" Natsu spoke in questioned tone.

"It's Pantherlily. You know, that big cat your girlfriend fought." The black cat spoke.

Gray shot a glare at them "Why did you let them in, Gramps?!"

"Wait! I'm the one asked him to let them join!" Juvia said.

Erza turned to the bluenette "I don't mind you, Juvia." Then glared at the two "But these two friends of yours destroyed our guildhall."

Gajeel only grunted while the cat looked down in shame.

"Now, now. Do you remember what I taught you? Yesterday enemy can be today friend." Master told us.

Levy nodded "If master's okay with that, then I am as well. Besides, it was Black Cross' and Jose's faults for what happened to our guild and my team, not Gajeel's or Lily's!"

But Natsu ignored and walked up to Gajeel, glaring at him "Whatever! I'm not working with someone I can't trust!"

Then Gajeel turned his head towards Natsu with frightening expression on his face "What are you getting all worked up for? It's not like I want to be your friend or something."

"Damn, that's colder than Stripper's ice!" Natsu spoke. The certain ice mage only ignored him, for now.

Then Gajeel got up "Besides, it's not like I enjoyed working with those Black Cross scumbags. Jose lost my loyalty the moment he became their bitch and I'm glad he's behind bars!"

He and my boyfriend started arguing with each other. Juvia began panicly explaining how Gajeel and Lily couldn't find jobs and she needed to help them.

"I know that you may not like this. But as the guildmaster, it's my duty to guide those young men who last their way to the right path. Give them a shot. You might find they are nice guys. At least I hope so." Makarov told us.

Erza replied "Though I don't agree with you, but I respect your decision. But I'll keep a close eye on them. By the way, we ran into few of my old friends that want to join Fairy Tail. I hope that's okay with you."

"No problem." Master said, then turned to Erza's friends "Come with me, kiddos. Let's go have a talk in my office then I'll tell Lisanna to give you your guidmarks."

The four nodded and followed Master to his office. I walked up to Natsu and led him away from Gajeel before they started fighting like wild animals.

After that, I shoved Natsu at the empty table and sat next to him. He only crossed his arms and frowned.

Suddenly, the lights went off and Mira appeared at the stage. She was about to singing some beautiful song and she was doing good despite her attidute. But then she disappeared and Gajeel appeared in some fancy suit.

He was singing while others were booing and threw stuff at him. But that didn't stop him from singing. When Natsu said he was a terrible singer, Gajeel threw his guitar at him which soon caused a big fight with the rest of the guild joining in.

I sighed and got up, planning to leave the guildhall until I was sent flying by one of the ballers that was thrown during the fight. Then I was in the air and landed right into Lisanna's arms who was at the bar.

She smirked "Watch where you're landing, blondie. We don't want to make your boyfriend jealous, do we?" She said teasingly.

Then she called Natsu and handed me to him. My boyfriend took me to the infirmary and placed me on one of the beds.

"Why did you take me here? I'm not injured or sick or anything." I asked him.

He grinned "Just thought we could have a little time for ourselves since there is chaos out in be guild. Even Erza's friends have joined it." He told me.

A smile was formed on my face. I wrapped my arms around my boyfriend and we began cuddling.

Then he asked me "What were you doing in Lisanna's arms?"

I rolled my eyes "I was hit by a baller and landed in her arms by accident then she teased me about you a little."

He stared at me for few seconds before saying "Ohh." Which made me sweatdrop.

Then Natsu suggested "Hey, Lucy. How about you lift me up and down while you're on the ground?"

I became confused and had question mark above my head. Does he wants me to use him as a dumbell?

"Why?" I asked him.

He replied "Just want to see how strong you are. You already carried me in bridal style and over you shoulder once each."

I thought for a moment and nodded. I requipped into my workout outfit, lied down on the ground and lifted my hands up. He carefully placed himself on them and I slowly began to lift him up and down.

"You should stop being paranoid, Natsu. If Lisanna really wanted to do something with me, she would just take me at the back and have her way with me instead of giving me to you." I told him.

He rolled his eyes "Don't blame me. Tell that to my dragon instincts, muscle blonde."

I sighed and continued to lift him up and down till Lisanna came in and gave Natsu his meal. The dragon slayer quickly got up and went to eat on his bed. As for Lisanna, she only walked behind me and crouched down. Then she placed her hands on my shoulders and began massaging me.

She asked "Did you two had good time at Akane Resort?"

"It was nice. We soaked some sun, swimmed in the sea, played at the casino ect. Then we ran into Erza's friends and things got way too complicated to explain." I answered.

After she was done massaging me, she ran her hands through my back and arms. After that, she hugged me from behind and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I must say. You really look good with these muscles on. Natsu's lucky me and my siblings didn't brought you to Fairy Tail, otherwise you would be dating me instead. Unless you aren't interested in girls, that is." She spoke.

Natsu was annoyed "Lisanna, go and flirt with some other girl. Maybe Gray's master."

"Yeah, right. I heard she was the one who gave him that habit of his and I don't want to. That woman makes even Erza shit herself." She replied.

Then she patted me on the back and got up, leaving the infirmary after saying bye to us.

I spoke "Can't say I blame her. Ur is a Wizard Saint and I would also shit myself. And she makes Erza look like a little girl."

Natsu nodded silently, then he said "She can give Laxus some spanking, maybe then he'll stop acting like a jerk all the time."

I giggled a little at what he said. Then I sat on the bed next to him and kissed his cheek. After he was done eating, we started making out.

A/N: Hello, everyone. I want to make a quick announcement. I'm working on a new book, but I will not publish it anytime soon because I already have to focus on two books at the time. The new book is sort of spin-off of this book, having four OC spirits from this story and Lucy will have similar appearance. Unlike this story, there will be Jerza. Also, the main ship is Naluli. Anyways, see you all next time. Bye!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

274K 7.1K 57
Highest Ranking(s): #12 in anime, #1 in lucy, #1 in lucyheartfilia "Weak" "Useless" "Trash" Those words were from the ones she had loved for a long t...
49.3K 1K 24
So yeah yet again another suicidal Lucy book......but......no let's not lie it's not really different but yeah I'll give a description so yeah.... ...
54.3K 1.6K 14
Ever since Cheryll Erisan, Natsu's old best friend came back from the 'dead' A certain stellar mage has been being ignored by everyone and was being...
307K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...