Mr Park

By kartien

Baekhyun gets a new teacher. Being the lazy student he is, he doesn't give a shit about school. His new teach... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42 (final)

10

2.7K 120 37
By kartien

I smirk and push him down into the mattress.

"Let's not do this. You and Sehun need to sleep here for three more days. I don't think Sehun will like that"

"Sehun wouldn't care. Sehun's too busy thinking about Luhan"

"Baek we can't. We're here with school and during school I'm your teacher"

"What are you when schools over?"

"I'm Chanyeol"

"Then, schools over in South Korea now" I smirk down at him.

"Pervert" he holds my waist.

"At least not a slut"

"We're not even in a relationship. You just keep me forcing"

"So? Are you going to deny you don't like it"

"No, but what if I had a boyfriend"

"Then you'd be the slut here"

"You see me as a slut?"

"You said I'm a slu-" he pulls me down onto his chest and kisses my lips. He rolls us over so he's on top of me.

I pull back and giggle before connecting our lips once again.

"What if anyone sees us huh? And you my teacher?" I whisper.

He pulls back and lays down next to me. "Then we don't"

"Yah! You were the one who says that earlier to me!" I sit up straight and look down at him. "Kid" I groan

"Says the minor" he chuckles

"Don't call me a minor. Only one.. two.. six more months and I'm legal too! I'm an adult then!"

"Six month. That's a half year you know? Your birthday?"

"May sixth"

"That's.. no silly.. that's five months" he rolls his eyes.

"Oops" I giggle.

"Stop giggling"

"Why"

"It's too cute. Stop it- oh wait- a message from mr. Bae"

"What does it say?"

"Oh he's calling. Shut up"

I nod.

"Hi?"

"We're at the hotel.. Oh I asked for a spare key. I couldn't get one for my own room by the way so I decided to stay with Baekhyun.. Well, he offered me.. Yes.. No?.. Yes I know, he went to sleep... Yes... Okay see you"

"Am I sleeping?" I chuckle "I'm not a baby"

"What am I supposed to say then? Baekhyun and I are nearly making out? I'll lose my job then".

"You could've said you were in the lobby"

"People believe you when you lie. When I say it's silent like this in the lobby they'll ask what I'm hiding"

"Still wondering why everyone believes me"

"Yeah me too. Hey come here I wanna cuddle" he reaches his arm his out to me.

"From the outside you don't look like the type who likes to cuddle" I chuckle.

"My tattoos say exa-"

"The opposite of you" I lay down in his arms "damn you're warm". "Explain your tattoos".

"They alI have one meaning and I already told you that, back when you slept at my apartment"

"I forgot. Tell me again"

"I got them to cover up the 'daddy' tattoos"

"Ah yes. But why did you decide to get a neck tattoo?"

"I don't know but I'm sure that's the first one I'll get rid of. I hate it so much"

"Hey, we really look like a couple like this" I murmur into his big sweater.

"Yeah we do"

"Why aren't we.. actually?"

"Because we're teacher and student.. aaand because I wanted a distance between us"

"Why are you acting like this sweet guy now and wanted a distance between us earlier?"

"Because I felt scared. I don't wanna lose my job. I worked very hard to get here and didn't want to ruin it because of a student, but now.. I realized I like you" he strokes my hair.

"I like you too".

"We should really keep this a secret. If someone finds out I'm going to jail" he says.

"I know. I won't let that happen. If someone finds out, Oh let's say that I asked you to teach me some extra English because I'm so bad at it!"

"That's possible"

"Yay, but they shouldn't walk in on us right now but I know they won't. And only Sehun could because he has the key and he never tells anyone a secret except my other two friends but they are the best at keeping secrets. So.."

"Don't tell them. They can be disgusted by it. You know.. there's also a big age gap between us"

"Yes that's true. And we're two guys. That's also not very appreciated here in our country".

"See? Don't you dare to tell them" I nod.

I lay my head down on his chest and enjoy the feeling of his big soft fingers combing my hair back. I wrap my leg around him and touch place my hand on his chest.

"Yah! Baek wake up!" Sehun hits me with a pillow.

I groan and look up at the noodle in front of me.

"You had a nice sleep?"

"I did" I smile at him.

"Go shower. By the way, I bought you some food because all of us ate in a restaurant near the forbidden city" he says.

"I love you Hunnie"

"And I love Lulu"

"I know" I get off the bed and take off my clothes. I look in the mirror. "I look like I fucking had sex" I mumble. I didn't. We didn't. I slept. On his chest. While he was combing my hair. I had the nicest dream ever.

I smile and get in the shower.

When I'm done I lay down on the bed next to Sehun.

"I'm really not looking forward to our exams" he groans.

"Why that all of a sudden?"

"Because.. I'll be an adult. Shit. I'm turning seventeen soon too"

"Yah shut up. I'm turning eighteen soon"

" hag"

"Yah! Respect your hyung would you"

"Aaaaaaa shut uppp!" He whines.

"You gonna look like Jongdae if you keep on whining"

"Yeah right"

"Kid" I mumble.

"I'm sixteen! Don't call me a kid!"

"Sixteen damn. What an age. I'm seventeen"

"Seventeen damn. What an age" he says in his annoying kid's voice.

"Ah god. Please go to sleep" I push his head away from me and get underneath the blanket.

"GUYS!" Jongin shouts from outside our room.

"What?" I shout back.

"YOU SHOULD LEAVE RIGHT FUCKING NOW! THERES A FIRE UPSTAIRS"

(Wtf I'm rlly loving fires i guess😂🤚🏿 (ppl who read my other book know lol))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 63.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 85.1K 122
Chanyeol's a gangster and Baekhyun digs that.
76.5K 1.2K 7
(Y/n), a daughter of Hades finds herself falling for a son of Posiden. The two are opposites, one with a shining sparkly hero-like personality. While...