Mr Park

By kartien

Baekhyun gets a new teacher. Being the lazy student he is, he doesn't give a shit about school. His new teach... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42 (final)

4

3.5K 163 66
By kartien

After my official shift, I turn around the 'open' sign and sit down on a chair.

"You look pissed" Suho says "what's wrong?"

"Just.. Some customers"

"What?"

"They keep asking for my phone number, or Mark's.. before we closed one customer walked it just to ask Mark's number. Do we need a sign 'the handsome two are gay, don't ask for their numbers' so people will finally understand that we're gay?!" I groan.

"I know it annoying. Just ignore their questions. Help the next customer" he says. "Hey, you can change and go home. I'll shut the lights off and everything".

I nod. I take off the apron and hang it up. I put on my coat and walk outside. It's raining. No, it's storming. I groan and begin the hour walk. Yes, It takes an hour from my work to get home. The reason in working is to buy a car to drive home from my work...

I sigh another time. It's cold. I can feel my heartbeat in my fingers. My lips are frozen, my ears are burning, my hair is wet from the rain. I quickly make my way to the supermarket. I hide underneath the little awning.

"It was nice to see you again Minho, send me a message after your shift" a familiar voice says.

"I'll do" Choi Minho, the owner of the supermarket, says.

I watch the tall and familiar figure walking past me. He walks to his big ass Mercedes and drives away.

I take my phone out of my pocket and search up the weather forecast. I groan when I find out it's not going to stop raining for the coming fifty minutes. I wish I brought some money to buy an umbrella or a ticket for the bus, but no. I left my bag in my locker at school.

I sigh and look up at the dark sky. Stars are nowhere to be seen due to the dark clouds and rain.

"I forgot my wallet" The same familiar voice mumbles. So the guy is back?

I hear Minho chuckling too before the tall guy leaves the supermarket again.

"Baekhyun? What are you doing at this time? Here, in this storm?"

I look up at the guy who's talking to me. Mr. Park.

I open my mouth to say something but.. guess I'm too cold.

He walks back into the shop and later comes out with a hot chocolate. "Get in my car. It's warm in there. I'll bring you home" he says. I walk with him towards his car and let him lift me onto the passengers seat. He hands me the hot chocolate as he gets on the drivers seat. He starts his car and starts driving.

I wake up in a warm bed. It's not mine, that's the first thing I can tell. I open my eyes and grip tight onto the sheets. Where the fuck am I?

I quickly remember everything that happened last night. Did he kidnap me? Is this his apartment? If so, why would a teacher bring his student to his apartment.. and.. it's me.. what if he did something to me?

I turn around and hide my face in the black pillow, not wanting to get out of the comfortable bed. I close my eyes again and try to doze off when the door suddenly opens and the smell of bacon and eggs fills the room.

I open my eyes and look up at the guy who's entering the room.

"Mr. Park?" I stutter.

"Yes, I know you're thinking weird things but no. I wanted to bring you home because you seemed to almost freeze to death. I bought you hot chocolade. Just when I drove out of the parking lot I wanted to ask where you live but you already fell asleep. You dropped the hot chocolade over your chest so.. I took care of it"

"I- umm. Thank you?"

"I can't let a student freeze to death. Especially you"

"Why especially me?"

"You know.. you remember what you did to get an a on your test?"

"Yes I remember"

"Anyways, I made you some breakfast. It's in the kitchen. Oh, I'll look for some clothes for you" he opens his closet and searches between his clothes.

Damn I wanna see him in a sweater. Or one of his tees.

Stop. No. Suits are sexiest thing a guy can wear Baek. Besides, it's your teacher. Stop thinking about him.

I push the blankets off me and walk out of the bedroom we clearly shared tonight. I look around the cute apartment. It's cute. Cute but..
Manly if that's possible. YES THATS FUCKING POSSIBLE  

I should really stop cursing, shouldn't I?

I sit down on the stool and look down at the plate in front of me. Is it possible I catches feelings for a meal? This shit looks delicious! I take the fork and eat all of it. It tastes as good as it looked.

"You finished?" His deep voice asks.

"Y-yes mr. Park"

"You can call me Chanyeol. I'm not at school and it makes me feel old while I'm actually only twenty three" he says "here, a new shirt, you can keep this one by the way. My friend bought it once but forgot that he left the bag at my apartment"

"Doesn't he want it back then? Because.. this is actually stealing"

"No. We got into a fight and he told me to keep it" he raises his eyebrows and sits down on the bed.

"Okay.. by the way.. you changed my shirt.. did you.."

"It was dark in the room. I couldn't see anything and you still wear your pants so I can guarantee-"

"I didn't meant it that way. I just wanted to know if you saw my anything. That's all"

"I didn't" he says.

I nod and enter the bathroom to change into the clothing he gave me.

"Shall I bring you home?" He asks.

"Wait- where did you put my phone?!" My eyes widen at him when I realize i don't have my phone.

"You threw the hot chocolate also over your phone. I put it in rice. I don't know if it works but.." he says.

"Oh lord" I groan. "Damnit! I love hot chocolade but now? Ugh. That thing better starts working again!"

Chanyeol chuckles.

"What?" I snarl "I'm serious!"

"It's just funny.. the difference between you in class and you right now"

"What do you mean?"

"In class you act like that lazy asshole who comes out of his bed once a month. Right now you act like one of these 'mean girls' in these American high school movies" he chuckles.

"You called me a girl?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"No. That's not what I mean. You aren't a girl-"

"Yah! Just because I'm small I can't be dominant! I can top too! I'm not a girl!"

"What the fuck" he laughs "since when did this all become sexual"

"I-"

Mr. Park sighs.

"I'm sorry. I'm only embarrassing myself even more huh?" I groan and hide my face in the pillow.

"Actually I don't think so. (Obsession 🙂). I like to see progress in my students social life. Last year I taught a class and there was this very, very shy girl. She became the most amazing girl I've seen"

"Your eyes say you liked her"

"I'm gay. Not bisexual, not straight, just gay"

"O-oh?" I stutter.

"You didn't know yet? I thought the rumor was spread two weeks after I became your teacher" he says. "By the way, I also got it tattooed on my arm, here look" he points at two gender symbols (idk if it's called that bc I also don't know it in my own language so deal with it. I mean these btw: ♀ ♂). It's two male symbols.

I look at all the things he has tattooed on his arm. "Why did you get two tattoos of the word daddy?" I ask.

"Oh, I was drunk. It was my first tattoo and I couldn't afford to get rid of it so I decided to get more. I actually got kinda addicted to it. I'm saving money to get rid of them. Some of them are bad.

"What's bad?"

"I'd rather not talk about that. I was drunk and high when I got it tattooed" he says "I got it tattooed on a well hidden place so it's not.. that bad"

I nod.

"Come I'll bring you home"

"How about my phone?"

"Just take it with you but, don't charge it yet" I nod.
He leaves the room to take my phone.

"Come, let's go"

I scan his body before I stand up. "Mr. Park. I see you"

"Y-yes because you're right in front of me" he rolls his eyes.

"No. That's not what I meant" I walk up to him and palm his bulge.

"Baekhyun I'm your teacher"

"Today you aren't, and besides, I've done this to you before. Let me help you again"

"Baekhyun no this is wrong I don't wanna lose my job! You know that I can go to jail for this?" He pushes me away.

"Is there anyone else in this apartment who'll be able to see or hear it? No? So you're safe"

"Baekhyun lets not do this. This is wrong. What if someone finds out?"

"You took me to your apartment in the first place. You could've let me freeze to death. You didn't hesitate the first time, why are you now?"

"Because it's wrong okay!" He snarls.

I slide my hands between his boxers and his waist

"Baekhyun stop"

"Daddy" I whisper.

"Baek-"

I push him against the pillar "I know you want it daddy" I push his boxers and pants down and get in front of his erected member. I lick the tip and suck him off.

"Shit.

Ahh

Fuck Baekhyun ahh

Mm"

He releases in my mouth quite quick.

I swallow most of his cum and get back up. "Told you you'd like it"

He pulls me against him. "Promise me no one, no one ever will get to know about this. Even your future boyfriend or husband, promised?"

"I promise" I open my eyes to face the gray pillar in the middle of his apartment. Two fingers push my face in mr park's direction. I watch his face moving closer until our lips are connected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
8.1K 501 19
❝they said that if you make a wish at 11:11, it'll come true.❞
3.9K 397 7
This book is the collection of different types of BTS short stories with moral values. This book is only for BTS. No female character or Y/N will be...
38.2K 1.5K 24
{THANK YOU FOR 29K READS & 1K VOTES} Byun Baekhyun is a trainee at SM Entertainment getting ready to make his debut. Park Chanyeol is a very famous...