๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ...

By king_mjj

#1 in MAYANSMC! Izzy Lowman is the niece of the infamous Tacoma killer. Now, a young adult, she and her Uncle... More

Uno/One
Dos/Two
Tres/Three
Cuatro/Four
Cinco/Five
Seis/Six
Siete/Seven
Ocho/Eight
Diez/Ten
Once/Eleven
Doce/Twelve
Trece/Thirteen
Catorce/Fourteen
Quince/Fifteen
Diecisรฉis/Sixteen
Diecisiete/Seventeen
Dieciocho/Eighteen
Diecinueve/Nineteen
Veinte/Twenty
Veintiuno/Twenty One
Veintidรณs/Twenty Two
Veintitrรฉs/Twenty Three
Veinticuatro/Twenty Four
Veinticinco/Twenty Five
Veintisรจis/Twenty Six
Veintisiete/Twenty Seven
Veintiocho/Twenty Eight
Veintinueve/Twenty Nine
Treinta/Thirty
Treinta Y Uno/Thirty One
Treinta Y Dos/Thirty Two
Treinta Y Tres/Thirty Three
Treinta Y Cuatro/Thirty Four
Treinta Y Cinco/Thirty Five
Treinta Y Sies/Thirty Six
Treinta Y Siete/Thirty Seven
Treinta Y Ocho/Thirty Eight

Nueve/Nine

5.3K 163 10
By king_mjj

Izzy can't stop the nerves that bubble up, or her racing heart, as she and EZ silently sit beside each other. She knows, if he could talk, he'd be apologizing nonstop right now. The men sitting around them, all dressed up, seem to flash their power and dominance with their weapons laying on their laps. EZ knows he can't do anything stupid to danger Izzy or complicate the situation any more. He just has to sit here and see where they're taking him. If things went South, and he made it out alive, his photographic memory could be a plus. He notices Izzy's shaking and slowly moves his hand onto her arm before sliding his fingers into her palm. She clutches his hand in a tight grasp, her mind running. He stares into her eyes, hoping to calm her. She looks out the window, watching their surrounds, trying to remember their route... or recognize where they're taking her. EZ rubs his thumb over the back of her hand, as if to say, 'I'm here. I'm sorry.'

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"Got a few hours left in the yard."

"Just finish up. Business as usual."

"I'll take the prospect with me."

"Yeah."

"If he ever fucking gets here."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

When the car finally comes to a stop, Izzy knows they've been sitting in silence for atleast 30 minutes. They've taken them to the desert. There's nothing around and it's unpleasantly eerie. EZ and her are still holding hands when another car pulls up with it's headlights on. They instruct EZ to get out of the vehicle, but he's reluctant to leave Izzy alone.

"She'll be fine." One man says.

EZ looks back at Izzy as the door is opened, he leans close, looks into her eyes, and whispers, "I'll be right back, okay?"

Izzy watches them lead him towards the car parked right in front of them with it's blinding headlights still on. The sound of crickets is all that's heard as EZ watches someone step out of the other car. It's Galindo. EZ's slightly shocked, not expecting him to drag Izzy into this... a mere innocent stranger to him (and not to mention a woman).

"Good to see you." Miguel starts, "I apologize for the suddenness of my request."

"It must be important." EZ says.

"It is, for both of us. And the person we have in common." Miguel continues at the confusion on EZ's face, clarifying, "The hospital. I'm assuming you still have some nostalgic feelings for Emily?"

"We have history. I know you're aware. I was worried about her. Meant no disrespect." EZ wants to clear the air and get Izzy away from his men as quickly as possible, "There a reason we're chatting in no-man's-land?"

"It's pretty desolate, isn't it? But once the zoning gets ironed out, I'm gonna buy this lot and all adjacent property. Over 250 acres. I have commitments from three big agro companies, both here and in Sonora to base operations out of Santo Padre. And with that comes housing, retail, schools. Gives this economy a heartbeat again. Puts us on the map."

"Michael Corleone. Capitalism. Wash the blood off the family money."

"Right. Who are you in that movie?"

"I'm not sure. As long as it's not Fredo."

"Can't be a large percentage of outlaw bikers who speak Latin."

"Or cartel leaders saving a migrant town from extinction."

"Know, life takes you in so many unexpected directions?"

"I'm guessing this isn't about you and me bonding over dead languages."

"No, it's not. You stay away from my wife, Ezekiel. Now, with everything that's happened, your presence only complicates things more. That understood?"

EZ simply nods.

Miguel seems satisfied, "Good. Well, because next time it won't be a polite conversation. I'm sorry to bring your girlfriend into this-"

"She's a friend." EZ stares holes into him, slightly glaring at the mention of Izzy, "She doesn't have anything to do with this."

"That's too bad. I'm sure Emily would be pleased to know that you're with someone..." Miguel tells him, putting emphasis on his words, "Not alone all the time, sulking about almost a decade of history. My men will give you and your friend a ride back into town."

And just like that, he gets back into his car, and EZ's left staring at a cloud of dirt.

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

Everyone at the Mayans compound was oblivious to the situation the prospect and Izzy just went through. They all went about their ways, thinking EZ was just gone fooling around with the girl and lost track of time. Something they'd all done before.

EZ and Izzy stood near the gate. Izzy was understandably confused, "So... that was Galindo?"

"Yeah."

"Wow. Not what I was expecting." Izzy looked down, "I should get home now... for real."

"I have to do something with my brother-"

"I know," Izzy cut him off, "Club business, right? Just like what tonight was- club business?"

"Club business? Yeah. Shit, I-" EZ wanted to tell her the truth, right then and there, all of it, but he knew... he couldn't. Instead, all he could say was, "I'm sorry," once again.

Angel yelled across the lot for his younger brother as he got on his bike and prepared to leave. EZ looked back, sighing, "Izzy-"

"I'm fine." She insisted, "Go... before you get into any more trouble."

EZ saw something different in her eyes, a shift, a change. She wasn't the same girl he saw earlier... this girl was someone different. Something he never seen in her before. Maybe it had something to do with her past? With the Sons of Anarchy? With her family? If it was true, he had more in common with her than he thought. The way she was looking at him... he wouldn't be suprised if she left and he never saw her again. He really hoped it didn't come to that.

After a few more frustrated threats from his brother, EZ jogged over to him. He made up some excuse about Jimenez as to why his bike was left out in front of their dad's shop.

Chucky gave Izzy a ride home.

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

Happy's bike was out front when Chucky dropped her off. Izzy cursed under her breath before heading inside. Ope barked loudly, greeting her. She kneeled down and gave the dog a few pets to calm him when her Uncle's bedroom door shut and he came walking out, "Where have you been?"

"With a friend." Izzy said, standing up, trying to see if he was angry or upset with her, "Didn't realize it was so late. Sorry."

Happy's eyes followed his niece, "Ever heard of answering your damn phone?"

"It was off." Izzy said, totally forgetting it was even on her. She stood up and walked into the kitchen to wash her hands. He followed. "How was everyone in Charming?"

"Fine." Happy replied, watching her dry her hands off, "How was everything here?"

"The same." Izzy shrugged, turning around and leaning against the sink, wondering what her Uncle was thinking.

"Where's your car?"

"Shop." Izzy said quickly, "I have work tomorrow. I'm gonna get ready for bed."

Happy wasn't suspicious of the way she was acting. He just figured she had another stressful day at work, but when she put her head down and walked by him without giving him a hug- that was a huge red flag. He was concerned now, "Iz?"

"Hmm?" Izzy stopped in the hallway.

Happy walked up to her, wrapping his arms around her, "You okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Good night." He gave her a kiss.

"Good night."

Happy watched her walk down the hall and disappear in her bedroom. Something was definitely up with her and he was gonna find out what it was. Little did he know, it was a lot more complicated than he could imagine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 3K 23
โ ๐“๐‡๐„๐’๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐“๐„๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐„ ๐€๐๐€๐‘๐“.โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘š ๐ฝ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘“๐‘ก ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘š๐‘” ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๏ฟฝ...
21.5K 892 15
๊งsแด‡วซแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด า“แดแดสŸษชsสœ ษขแด€แดแด‡s๊ง‚ โ๐ˆ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐†๐Ž ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐Ž ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐‚๐„๐‹๐„๐๐‘๐€๐“๐„ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐‘๐. ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐†๐„๐“...
4.7K 310 8
"๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐„."
67.2K 1.5K 21
Shes different to other girls .. in a dark way How will sons of anarchy react when an assassin moves into town