Sterek One-Shots Book One (Bo...

By adult_disneyprincess

This is where I will post all of my Sterek one shots. Be a doll and request one. Either comment on this page... More

Sterek One-Shots (Taking Requests!)
Fox Tails and Nursing Majors
Furry Tails and Bothersome Brothers (Sequel to Fox Tails and Nursing Majors)
Mac and Cheese and Boyfriends (Part Three of FT&NM)
Cat Ears and Medical Files (Fourth Part to Fox Tails and Nursing Majors)
Parks And Red Vines (Part Five of FT&NM)
Christmas Trees And Final Exams (Part 6 of FT&NM)
Strangers And A Spoiled Fox (Part Seven Of FT&NM)
Tell Me This is Just a Dream
Black Hair and Whiskey Eyes
I'll Always Be There For You (Mature Content)
The Kidnapped Mate (Mild Mature Content)
Nothing But a Note
Nothing But A Note (Part Two)
Just Give Me a Reason (Brief Mature Content)
Blame It On The Hormones (Mature Content)
Cliché
It's Just Two Cliche (The Sequel to Cliche)
Tell Me No Lies (Mature Content)
The Kitten Likes Derek More
Stiles Needs Space
You Were Supposed To Be My Normal (Mature Content)
Love Finds A Way (Mature Content)
Coming Home
Stay Out of the Forest
We're Just Friends, Dad. (Mature Content)
All These Maps Lead Me To You
He'll Be Here (Mild Mature Content)
Stop Spying on Stiles (Slight Mature Content)
You Belong With Me (Mature Content)
Derek's Insecure, Stiles Doesn't Know What For (Mature Content)
I See Fire
And a Kid Makes Three
No Need to Jump to Conclusions(Mature Content)
Under Construction
Mr. Hale (Mature Content)
You and I Collide (Mature Content)
Beacon Hills Blank
I Fell In Love With You For The Same Reason You Watch The Rain
Stop With The Blame Game (Mild Mature Content)
Not In Isaac's Bed (Mature Content)
Derek Hates Disney (But He Really Doesn't )
Boot Camp
Killer (Part One of Hale's Investigations )
Murder (Part Two of Hale's Investigations)
Unknown Artist (Brief Mature Content)
Detention (Mild Mature Content)
Sweet Sentiments (Sequel to Detention)
Stiles And Derek Join The Mile High Club (Mature Content)
Wake Me Up When It's All Over
What Happens At Glastonbury, Stays At Glastonbury. (Mature Content)
What Happens In Dorm 3C, Stays In Dorm 3C (Sequel to WHIG, SIG)(Mature Content)
I Just Know (Part One of Lovers In The Woods Series) (Mature Content)
Red Hoodie (Part Two of Lovers In The Woods Series)
Author Questions: Answered!
Rainy Day (Part Three of Lovers In The Woods Series)
Lydia Knows Best (Brief Mature Content)
Stilinski's Sweets (Mild Mature Content)
Blue Eyed Baby (Mature Content)
His Love Keeps Me Warm
Happy Anniversary, Derek. (Mature Content)
The Choices We Must Make
If You Go Out To The Woods Today
A Pirate's Life For Me
Two Werewolves And An Animagus
You're Not The One I Want
Gold
Don't Soul Mate Me (Mild Mature Content)
All That's Missing Is The White Picket Fence
The Spoils Of War
Christmas Time Is Here
Werewolves Are People Too
Until The Very End
The Elevator
Remember
Secrets and Lies (Mature Content)
Cinder
Speak
One Big Happy Pack
Accidental Magic (Part One of The Fox and The Wolf Series) (Mature Content)
Practical Magic (Part Two of The Fox and The Wolf Series) (Mature Content)
Strange Magic (Part Three of The Fox and The Wolf Series)(Mature Content)
Tutors and Cheeseburgers (Part Eight of FT&NM)
The Radical Adventures of Hellfire and Icicle
Pocket Watches
Foxes Don't Follow Wolves
Bruised Lips (Mature Content)
Derek Doesn't Have Time For This
The Thing Is
Like A Promise (Mature Content)
Little Circus Of Horrors
Two Worlds, One Family
Anniversaries and New Semesters (Part Nine of FT&NM)
ANNOUNCEMENT VERY IMPORTANT
1 Million Reads!!!!!!!!!

To Be A Child Again

17.2K 499 113
By adult_disneyprincess

This was requested by fiddlesticksss. Enjoy. I am quickly approaching my 50th one shot!
_______________________________________________________

      “Pack Night!” Stiles screams, walking into the Hale house with his tattooed arms full of pizzas. Lydia and Jackson give him twin looks of boredom, but smile nonetheless, and Stiles wags his eyebrows at them until Jackson grabs some of the pizzas and storms towards the kitchen.

“You’re our Emissary. You’re supposed to do things for us.” Jackson whines, and Stiles snorts.

“Technically, I’m supposed to do things for Derek.” Stiles says, while he pulls playfully on one of Erica’s curls as he walks by her. “Which I do. Sexual things.” Stiles yells from the kitchen, and the pack collectively groans in disgusts.

“Who does sexual things?” Derek asks as he walks in the room, and Stiles grins at him. Derek walks over to him to press a quick kiss to his lips before making himself something to drink. It was nice to have all of the pack together again just to spend time together since most of the pack was attending university, so the pack meetings where limited to every two weeks instead of almost daily like it had been when the pack had still been in high school.

“We do.” Stiles says, wagging his eyebrows at Derek. Derek gives him an unimpressed look before walking into the living room.

“Dinner, pups.” Derek says, and Scott groans.

“We’re not pups, Derek! I’ve got chest hair and everything!” Scott says and Derek just looks like he doesn’t care. He probably doesn’t.

“I highly doubt you have chest hair, Scott. Does he, Allison?” Erica asks, and Allison shakes her head while Scott isn’t looking. Erica smirks, and stands up to get her dinner. Boyd follows after her with a small smile, and bumps his shoulder friendly with  Derek. Derek claps him on the back with a small smile before he rounds up the rest of the pack.

Pack dinner usually consist of everyone talking all at once while trying to fight for Derek or Stiles attention as they tell about anything and everything new in their lives. Stiles is listening to both Erica and Allison tells him about a professor that they hate when he feels his arms tingle.

“Stiles, your arm is glowing.” Scott says, and Stiles looks down to see that the tattoos on his arms are glowing. Stiles looks in surprise at Derek who wordless stands to inspect Stiles’ arm.

“We’re in danger.” Stiles whispers, and Derek growls. The tattoos on Stiles’ arms are for protection, and when they glow it means danger. They had glowed only once in the past when a pack of rogue hunters had tried to take out Derek and Jackson while they are on a run in the Hale woods. Stiles stands to close the circle of mountain ash around the house, but when he gets to the front door he sees a woman standing in the doorway. “Can I help you?” Stiles asks, trying to be friendly and reveal his fear for his pack. It is in his instinct to protect the pups at all cost.

“I need to speak with the Alpha.” She says, and Derek growls at her when he enters the room.

“What are you doing in my house, Witch?” Derek snarls, and she laughs at him.

“I want to speak with you over why your scent is all of my land.” She snarls, and Stiles laughs bitterly.

“I don’t who you think you are, darling, but this is Hale Pack property.” Stiles snarls back at her, and she turns around to face her. The entire pack in the living room watching the witch as she looked from wolf to wolf. Stiles doesn’t notice it at first, but soon he sees that her lips her moving. “Shut up!” Stiles screams at the realization that she is speaking a spell. Derek notices at the same time, and when he lunges for her.

A large cloud of smoke forms over the living room, and Stiles screams for Derek. Derek yells back for him, but neither of them can see through the cloud of smoke. Stiles waves his hand in front of his face, and he can see that the witch has vanished. “Stiles!” Stiles hears, and the voice doesn’t sound right. Stiles moves around to look, and he sees Erica pulling on his pants.

When he looks down he sees that she has been turned into a child. A toddler to be exact, and Stiles reaches down to pick her up. Her clothes have shrunk on her, so he wraps her in her shirt which has now become like a dress on her. “Erica?” Stiles asks, and the little girl nods her head pitifully while looking at her hands that have shrunk.

“My engagement ring fell off!” Erica cries, and Stiles looking around the floor until he finds it. “Where is Boyd?” Erica says, twist in Stiles arms to look for her fiancé. Stiles is desperately trying to find Derek.

“Derek?!” Stiles calls, and he wants to cry in relief when he sees his boyfriend with two arms full of a three year olds Scott and Allison. Derek is frazzled looking and Scott is looking around until he see Stiles, and he makes grabby hands at him. Stiles reaches out to take him in his free hand, and Allison is clutching onto Derek like her life depended on it. “Are you okay?” Stiles asks, frantically and Derek nods. “Isaac? Boyd? Lydia? Jackson?” Stiles screams, and he soon hears the sound of little feet.

“What?” A sassy voice snaps, and Stiles turns to see a familiar red head holding hands with Jackson. She looks like a little girl playing dress up in mommy’s clothes with the way her dress is completely covering her now tiny body, and how she is still standing in her heels. “Why am I a child?” Lydia snaps, and Stiles just sighs in relief that she is fine. Jackson is just standing there looking utterly annoyed at Stiles.

“Isaac? Boyd?” Derek calls, and he tries to put down Allison but she isn’t having it. Derek sighs before hiking her on his hip higher. “What the fuck is happening?” Derek says, and Stiles just looks around fanatically.

“Let’s worry when we find them!” Stiles says, and he hears crying. Stiles looks around until he sees a small child trying to coax another one out from behind the couch.

“Stiles! Isaac is stuck!” Boyd tells him, and Erica is kicking at Stiles to get him to drop her. When he sets her down she rushes over to him to hug him, and Stiles gets on his belly to try and get Isaac out from behind the couch. Isaac is still in his t shirt that is hanging down on him like a robe, and when Stiles reaches for him, he flinches but Stiles still manages to get him.

“It’s Stiles, Isaac. You’re okay.” Stiles coos softly, and Isaac lays his curly hairs on to Stiles’ shoulder. Stiles manages to get all of the pack members into the living room while Derek is frantically walking around looking for something. “Is this everyone here?” Stiles asks, and Derek looks around before nods.

“Really, Allison?” Derek huffs when he tries to set her down and she cries in protest. Stiles smirks but Isaac makes the same noise when he tries to set him down. “Okay, what the hell happened?” Derek asks, and Stiles looks out at all of his friends that are now three year olds. Stiles turns to Derek before answering.

“I have no idea.”

****

Witches, Stiles decides, are the worst. The witch left without a trace, and Derek has yet to track her down. During the meantime, Stiles is stuck at the Hale House watching over seven toddlers.

“Stiles! Erica and Lydia won’t let me play with them!” Allison yells, and Stiles sighs. It was odd to see his friends who were technically his age, act like children. Of course, they looked like children as well. Erica and Lydia didn’t even get along as well as Lydia and Allison did before, but now they were almost inseparable. They even shared a bed in the girls room that Derek had designated for the girls.

Isaac, Boyd, and Jackson didn’t have family to stay with anymore, Allison’s father was still in Europe where Stiles was unable to reach him, Erica didn’t want to go anywhere without Boyd, Lydia’s parents were on vacation, and Scott stayed with his mother at night.

“Yes, we will!” Lydia says, and Erica huffs. Erica still didn’t care for Allison, so something’s never change Stiles thinks.

“Be nice, kids.” Stiles says, and he looks down when tiny Jackson crawls into his lap. “What, Jackson?” Stiles says, running his hand through the boys ruffled hair. Jackson turns around in his lap to look at the spell book Stiles is going through.

“What are you doing?” Jackson asks, and Stiles forgot that Jackson used to have a lisp before he did speech therapy in elementary school. Stiles smiles at him because it is pretty cute, and Jackson squints at the page. “I can’t read anymore.” Jackson says, sadly and Stiles frowns.

“What do you mean, Jaxs?” Stiles asks, and Jackson looks away from the book to Stiles.

“The drawing things don’t make sense anymore.” Jackson tries to explain, and Stiles frowns. Stiles bites his lip before he turns his head towards the sound of his and Derek’s room when he hears a thump than a cry. Stiles sighs before he picks up Jackson set him down in the living room.

“Play with the girls.” Stiles says, and Jackson nods while Stiles makes his way towards the sound of the soft crying. He peaks into the room, and sees Derek holding a crying Scott close to his body while he whispers soft words to him. “What happened?” Stiles asks, and he leans down to pick Isaac who is tugging at his pant leg.

“Scotty felled down.” Isaac explains, and Stiles runs his hand through his soft curls. Isaac smiles at his gentle touches and burrows his head into Stiles’ neck with a happy sigh. Stiles rubs his back while Derek does the same for Scott, who’s cries have turned to soft whimpers.

“Isaac, how about you and Scotty go play while I talk with Derek?” Stiles says, and Scott reluctantly nods. Derek sets him down, and he takes Isaac’s hand before they toddle off into the living room. “Something is happening.” Stiles says, and Derek raises his eyebrow at him.

“Besides the fact that our betas have been toddlers for almost a month?” Derek says, and Stiles snorts but shakes his head. Derek wraps Stiles in his arms before kissing the top of his head before his cheek then his lips. Stiles smiles at him before kissing him again. “What’s going on?” Derek asks, and Stiles sighs.

“They’re forgetting things. Jackson doesn’t know how to read anymore.” Stiles says.

“Were positive he could before?” Derek says into Stiles’ hair. Stiles scoffs, and holds him tighter. “Don’t be scared, mate. We’ll fix this.” Derek whispers, and Stiles sigh but nods his head. He has moved from being worried to being genuinely afraid that they won’t be able to fix whatever the witch did.

“It’s not just that. I asked Scott about something we did when we were still in high school, and he didn’t remember what I was talking about.” Stiles says, and Derek sighs.

“We’ll think of something.” Derek says, and Stiles really wants to believe him.

****

Two months since the age digression, Stiles and Derek are woken up by six  little people jumping on their bed. “Stiles! We are bigger!” Stiles hears, and he opens his eyes to see Lydia smiling at him in her little princess nightdress. He looks around and the betas appear to be about ten years old. Stiles turns to wake up Derek but Derek is clamping his eyes shut with Isaac curled up in his arm, and Erica and Boyd on each side. Lydia squirms in between Stiles and Derek with Jackson, and Scott lays his head on Stiles’ chest. Stiles lays back down with a sigh before giving Derek a closed mouth kiss, the kids let loss a chorus of ‘ew!’, before he turns his head to see Isaac walking into their room rubbing their eyes.

“We’re bigger now.” Isaac says, looking at his hands.

“Where’s Allison?” Stiles asks, and Isaac shrugs his shoulders as he clamors over him to snuggle with Boyd. Biting his lip, Stiles gently sets Scott on the bed to find her.

Stiles finds her in the girls room curled in the closet. “Ally, baby?” Stiles calls, and he hears another sniff.

“Go away, Stiles.” Allison sniffs, and Stiles frowns.

“Yeah, that’s not going to happen. Come out, please.” Stiles says, patiently.

“No.” Allison says,  stubbornly and Stiles sighs before he opens the door. Allison is sitting on the floor of the closet trying to make herself disappear. Stiles raises his eyebrow in surprise because she is wrapped in one of Derek’s shirt, and when he looks closer he sees why she is so insecure. “I was a chubby kid.” Allison wails, and Stiles fights the urge to chuckle because she is adorable chubby with her chubby cheeks and little skin rolls.

“You’re still so beautiful.” Stiles says, and he means it. Allison sniffs once but allows Stiles to help her out the closet.

“You have to say that.” Allison sniffs, and Stiles shakes his head but looks at her fondly because that is something you say to your parent not your friend. “Lydia isn’t going to want to play with me and Scott won’t want to run away with me anymore.” Allison says, and Stiles gives her a soft chuckle before he wipes the stray tears from her face.

“You’re pack no matter what you look like Allison. We love you no matter what.” Stiles says, and Allison nods.

“Stiles, the kids want breakfast.” Derek says, and he stops when he sees Allison.

“Don’t laugh!” Allison wails, and Derek looks distressed at Stiles.

“I wasn’t going to laugh! It’s just you look so cute with your little cheeks.” Derek says, and Allison glares at him before sighing.

“Everyone is going to laugh. I want my dad. My real dad.” Allison says, looking at Derek. Derek sighs before shaking his head.

“I can’t get a hold of him, Allison.” Derek says, and Allison sighs.

“I guess I better go face them.” Allison says, and Stiles gives her a nod in encouragement. Allison toddles into the kitchen, and Derek shakes his head as she leaves.

“I really hope we never have a daughter.” Derek says, and Stiles snorts.

“ I hope we do.” Stiles mutters, and Derek gives him a fond look before walking to the kitchen to see Scott pining Jackson on the floor and growling at him. “Scott!” Stiles yells as he grabs the boy off of the other.

“He was making fun of Allison!” Scott says, and Stiles looks over to the other kids  who nod in  agreement.

“Let’s go.” Derek says, dragging Jackson out of the room by his ear. Lydia is petting at Allison’s hair while Allison sniffs, and Stiles smiles remembering how sweet Lydia was as a child although she never let on.

“Go stand in the corner. We don’t fight in this house. You should have told me or Derek.” Stiles says to Scott, and Scott tries to glare at him before making his way towards the corner where he sits with his chin resting on his knees. “Go back to breakfast, kids.” Stiles says, and they nod.

“Here, Allison. You can have the rest of my pancakes since Jackson was being a jerkyface.” Isaac says, shyly.

“Thanks, Isaac.” Allison sniffs.

Stiles peaks into his and Derek’s room to see Derek quietly scolding Jackson while the ten year old rubs roughly at his eyes as he tries not to cry. “You understand?” Derek says, and Jackson nods. “Now, go apologize to Allison and give her a hug.” Derek says, and Jackson nods before walking out. Stiles and Derek follow him to watch as he throws his arms around Allison.

“I’m sorry, Al. That was mean of me.” Jackson says, and Allison hugs him back.

“It’s okay, Jax.” She says, quietly.

After that, the pack just spends the day around the house and outside when the pups get restless. Stiles keeps trying in vain to find some kind of counter spell while making sure the pack doesn’t hurt themselves. They’re starting to get their powers back and Erica accidently pushed Lydia too hard on mistake, and Stiles had to spend his entire evening dealing with that.

Stiles really fucking hates witches.

****

“It’s been four months, Derek. They’ve missed an entire semester of school, work, and their lives!” Stiles says, angrily and Derek just lets him vent. The past few months have been crushing Stiles under the pressure, and he was bound to snap. Derek thought it would have been when all of the kids got the flu at the same time, but now is as good a time as any. “I’m the emissary. It is literally my job to protect them, and I failed.” Stiles cries.

“You are one shitty emissary then.” A voice says, and both men turn to see the witch standing looking at them mockingly. Derek snarls and lunges for her, but she holds her hands up. “If you kill me, I’ll make them children forever.” She threatens, and Derek stops but glares at her.

“Why did you do this to them?” Stiles demands, and she snorts.

“Because you took my land, but turns out I was wrong about that. Lol, whoops.” She says, and Stiles wants to punch her in her stupid face.

“Change them back.” Stiles snarls, and she sighs.

“Fine.” She says, and she snaps her fingers before disappearing into a cloud of smoke like she did before. Derek and Stiles cough as they try to get rid of the smoke.

“Kids?” Stiles coughs, and he hears the loud sound of ruckus that is all too familiar.

“We’re back to normal!” Someone yells, and Stiles doesn’t care who just as long as it is right. A twenty year old Scott pulls him into a bear hug, and Stiles laughs in delight before hugging him back. Scott lets him go in favor of hugging Allison. Isaac manages to tuck his taller frame into Stiles, as Lydia and Jackson hug him from both sides. Boyd is clapping Derek on the shoulder while Erica hugs him, and Stiles is about to cry with relief.

Stiles really hates witches, but he really loves his pack.

*Holds your hand while we walk in the moonlight*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.7K 95
This is the second part of my one shot book! Feel free to leave requests in my inbox if you want. Enjoy my writings!
18.1K 435 10
Hi all!! Here is my one shot book where each story is based off of a picture. I hope you enjoy!!
189K 6.2K 39
These are a bunch of Sterek prompts for a challenge I'm doing on Tumblr.