Little Things

By fizzyfiction

A Niall Horan based fanfic. "I'm in love with you, and all these little things" Allyson Parker, a twenty year... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Spin-Off

Chapter 47

833 37 11
By fizzyfiction

/// So I guess you guys really liked the previous chapter! Thank you for being so supportive of this story! I can't believe how many of you guys enjoy it! I just love to write, so I mean that's why I do this haha. And of course, to please you guys! So thank you so much I love reading all of your comments throughout the story, and I love when I get to read exactly what you guys are thinking while reading, it makes me laugh (: enjoy this chapter! x ///

The warmth of his lips that I assummed would be rather frigid due to his mental state and tears covering his cheek, contrast on my chapped puffy lips.

The pain from my concussion vanishes, the empty spot of my heart is filled and every other ache and sore from my body evaporates into thin air. Niall has a firm grip on my arms, yet very gentle and light at the same time. The kiss is filled with passion, a sort of longing. I don't know why I didn't kiss him before this, if only I had known what it would feel like earlier.

But before I get too caught up in the situation, I step backwards breaking us apart. I need time to re think everything before I do something irrational.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that," Niall mumbles, looking shyly at the dirty floor.

"No, it was....it was fine," I tell him, unsure of what to make of the whole experience. I loved the kiss, more than a lot of things these days. But, I don't know if I should tell him this, or keep it a secret. 

"Then what? What's wrong then?" he asks, now looking deep into my eyes with his ocean blues.

"I'm just confused that's all," I honestly tell him. I'm done with miss-communication and keeping secrets. Relationship or not, I can't deal with that with anyone.

"If there's something you wanna talk about, I will listen, and talk if you want too," he offers.

"I think I should just get back to my room," I tell him and he frowns. 

"I mean, you can come along if you want too, I guess,"  I say, just because I can't stand to see him sad any longer, knowing I caused his pain.

"I don't wanna be a bother," he says, fiddling with his fingers.

"Niall,"

"Okay, only if you want me too?" 

I nod in reply, and he gives me a small smile. We start to walk silently down the hall, and keep looping around until I finally find my room. The entire walk there I act like I know where I am going, but we don't say anything so I guess it doesn't matter anyways.

Once I open the door, a very distressed Morgan is sitting in a chair, holding onto the arms of it.

"Allyson!" she yells, and I can't tell if it's anger or relief. She puts her hand on her forehead and shakes it.

"I-" I choke out, not knowing what to say as Niall also walks into the room.

Morgan's jaw drops at the sight of him. And I think she is even more surprised to see not only both of us standing next to each other, but both stained with tears. I can only bet my mascara from the concert is smudged all down my face, I didn't even think about makeup until now. Great.

"You need to get the fuck out of here blonde boy and stay away from my best friend before you mess shit up again," Morgan snaps, standing from her chair and walking over towards us. 

Niall's eyes widen and I can see intimidation and fear written all over his face. Most guys are intimidated by Morgan, she's one of those crazy chicks that boys drool over because she's so confident. 

I step in between the two before anything can happen.

"Morgan, it's okay, we talked it out," I tell her, but she is still fuming.

"Yeah well talking it out didn't work out last time. Why is he off the hook so easily?" she sneers, eyeing him from where he is probably crouched behind me.

Because he had this heart felt speech and I don't think anyone has ever said something so caring and earnest to me in my lifetime.

"Because that's just the way it worked out to be," I say instead, not wanting to suddenly reveal Niall's hopeless romantic side.

She puts her hands on her hips and sighs.

"Fine, but just because you two are just fine now, doesn't mean we are," she points to him and back to her chest before walking away, backwards, not taking her eyes off of him which I can only bet is killing him.

Once she is far away, I hear him release a big breath and I can't help but giggle, but cough so no one can tell.

I turn around to face him Niall again, and this time can't hide my laughter. His eyebrows knit together.

"What's so funny?" he asks, and I just burst into fits.

Sooner than later, he is also chuckling.

"We are such screw ups," I manage to choke out after my laughter has calmed.

"Look at us! We are two piles of mess," he says.

"Piles of mess?" I giggle.

"Yeah, I don't know why I just said that," he says, his cheeks turning rosy from embarrassment.

I just smile at him, so he knows I don't care if he says stupid things. We all do, everyone does sometimes. It's okay to have dumb moments.

"Oh," a male voice says and I look behind Niall through the open door to see a very cocky smirk plastered on Dr. Jammeson's face.

My face instantly reddens, and I walk towards my gurney, as Niall follows and sits in a chair.

"Well, hello Mr. Horan," Dr. Jammeson smiles at Niall who politely nods and returns a beam back.

"I have some great news, all of your blood work came back more than excellent. Just remain wary of that concussion and take some time off. It will be a long recovery, but not if you rest and don't hit up some more concerts," he raises his eyebrows.

"Okay, I can do that," I tell him. "How long will I be...concussed?" I hate to use the word, knowing it's only a word out of Morgan's slang vocabulary book, but I don't know how else to re state it.

"A few weeks, if that. At maximum three. The inflammation has shockingly decreased, miraculously," he says, flipping a paper over on his clipboard he seems to always have.

I sigh in relief. "So when can I go home?" 

"Well, not tonight. We want to watch your for one more night, just to make sure you're completely fine to be on your own. But if all goes well you will be dispatched tomorrow," he says and I nod, understanding the situation well.

"What can't she do with a er-concussion is it?" Niall perks up, and I'm quite surprised he had the confidence to speak at all.

"Well, the protocol is to not do anything stimulating. No electronics, no television, no screens, no crazy loud music, and a lot of sleep. But you will find that sleeping is one of the few things you will actually want to do," the doctor answers and Niall nods.

"You know how to reach me if you need anything, Miss Parker," Dr. Jammeson says, eyeing the red buttoned remote and then looking back at me.

"Thank you," I tell him and he smiles before walking out.

It's an awkward silence between the three of us; Morgan, Niall and I. Niall coughs, breaking it for a few seconds, but then it goes back to the stillness of the room as everyone stares at different directions. 

"So explain yourself Horan," Morgan says, resting her chin on the palm of her hand.

"Uh-" he gulps.

"Morgan don't be such an investigator," I scold her, but she ignores me.

"Why did you run off the stage? Why'd you tweet that? Why haven't you contacted either of us before coming here? How did you even know she was here? Or where she was?"

I turn to Niall, curious as to the answers of these questions also. How did he find me? At first I assumed he had seen Morgan and she told him I had ran off, but I guess that's not the case.

Niall clears his throat before explaining, "Well, I guess I uh came here by just guessing, I mean I was told there was a girl who was taken in an ambulance and Harry told me he heard it was you, so I came here. I mean, where else would you be? Is there more than one hospital in Boston?"

"Is that a real question," Morgan snorts and I scoff at her.

"Continue," I tell him, nicely as a sort of apology for Morgan's behavior. But I do understand why she is angry at him, I would be livid if someone treated her so poorly.

"And this is the second floor and I was planning on searching all of them before I found you because the lady at the desk wouldn't tell me where you were, and I just happened to see you run into the bathroom," he answers and I can see the truth in his eyes.

"What about the concert?" Morgan pries.

"Oh...I was....I was just I guess confused and...scared I guess," he mumbles, not looking at her.

"Scared?" he nods.

"And the tweet?" 

"That wasn't me, I promise. It was someone who works for my management, they have to deal with these kinds of things, I don't have control over everything, I promise I would never ever say something so horrid," he says.

Morgan sighs. "At least you're an honest kid."

Niall smirks for a second but then quickly wipes it off.

I wince in pain and grab my head when another one of those striking feelings comes across.

Niall stands up.

"Should I get the doctor?" he asks, color leaving his face.

"No, no I'm fine. This happens, it comes along with the concussion," I try to smile at him to show him that I'm okay, but he doesn't buy it.

"I think I just need to sleep the rest of the day and wake up when they tell me I can leave," I slide under the covers and roll onto my side, closing my eyes.

"Should-should I leave?" Niall asks uncertainly.

"No," I answer just as Morgan says the opposite.

"You're fine, stay as long as you want. I don't know why you would want too, you can just go back to your hotel," I mutter, sleepiness overcoming me fast.

"I want to stay," are the last words I hear before I sway off into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 154 15
Rem,16 year old Directioner, always wanted to meet One Direction, even though it meant being an outcast. Little did she know, she's closer to them th...
1.7K 51 30
That's my first fan fiction so I guess it's an absolute crap, A girl meets Harry Styles as just another fan and many changes happens to both of their...
767 1 26
A Niall Horan Fanfiction Meet Niallian Anderson a 19 year old girl. Who never thought she was pretty, but when she comes in contact with someone spec...
43.3K 1.1K 26
❝Every once and a while, you've gotta grow up and take chances, London.❞