Take My Hand

By boyloveangel

Lukas is not the best at being good, and with friends and parents like his is it any wonder? The only good th... More

The Winner!
2 Every Move He Makes
3 Every Bond He Breaks
4 Every Step He Takes
5 Every Single Day
6 Every Word You Say
7 Every Game You Play
8 Every Night You Stay
9 Every Vow You Break
10 Every Smile You Fake
11 Every Claim You Stake
12 I'll Be Watching You
13 Oh Can't You See
14 You Belong to Me
15 My Poor Heart Aches
16 With Every Step You Take
17 Since You've Gone
18 Lost Without A Trace
19 I Look Around
20 It's You I Can't Replace
21 I Feel So Cold
22 I Long For Your Embrace
23 I Keep Crying
24 Baby, Please
25 It's A Lot, Like Life
26 There's A New Game
27 We Like To Play You See
28 A Game With Added Reality
29 You Treat Me Like A Dog
30 Get Me Down On My Knees
31 We Call It Master and Servant
32 This Play Between the Sheets
33 With You On Top
34 And Me Underneath
35 Forget All About Equality
36 Let's Play Master and Servant
37 That's what's appealing
38 If you despise
39 That throwaway feeling
40 From disposable fun
41 Then this is the one
42 Domination is the name
43 Of The Game
44 They're Both Just the Same
45 Except In One You're Fulfilled
46 At the End of the Day
47 Master and Servant
48 There will be times
49 When My Crimes
50 Will Seem Almost Unforgivable
51 I give in to Sin
52 Because you have to
53 Make this life livable
54 But when you think I've had enough
55 From your sea of love

1 Every Breath He Takes

15K 464 173
By boyloveangel

I know I didn't make it easy on them. I was a bit of a problem child, not exactly on purpose. Sometimes I just didn't think things through before I did them. Sometimes I thought I knew better than history. Sometimes I just didn't care and wanted to see what was going to happen.

That was how I ended up with Sasha. My shadow. My parents finally got fed up with all the trouble and had a bodyguard tail me. I suppose the second kidnapping attempt was the last straw. I told them I just wanted to get some licorice from the corner store, it wasn't my fault!

But no, now I wasn't to be trusted. Just because I snuck out my window at 3 am with the munchies, a bunch of guys tried to stuff me in a van while I laughed like a lunatic and the house guards ran up to save me in the nick of time. I was fine. Maybe a little high, but fiiiiine.

Now I was running low on Maryjane, my dealer wouldn't let me get near him because of Sasha dearest, and I was seriously on my last nerve. I glared at the Smartboard in the classroom as though it was the one stalking me and cracked my knuckles.

"What is wrong with you Luke? You seriously need to chill. You look like someone kicked your puppy." My friend Amy says to me from behind me. I shook my head and put it on my desk.

"Someone did. I need to lose the shadow, Ames. It is driving me crazy. Did you know he follows me into rest rooms? Who does that?" I complained. She reached forward and stroked my hair. I didn't like it. I could feel her boobs against my back. It was gross.

"Good bodyguards do that, hun. You know your parents are just pissed about you running away." She drones.

"I was not running away. How many times do I have to say it? I was getting licorice!" I whisper scream at her. The teacher bangs on my desk making me jump and turn back around.

"If you are quite finished, we can continue." Bitch. I smiled all fake and gestured for her to continue. Like she would discipline me, she knew who my parents were. Everyone did.

I waited until the bell was just about to ring and then bolted out the door. I heard the teacher shout after me but the bell droned her out as I got a head start in the hall. I raced to the end of the hall, down the stairs, up another corridor, through the lunch room and out the back door.

I gasped in relief as I didn't see anyone else in sight and moved to go around the corner, pulling my last joint from my bag as I did. Suddenly, my blazer and shirt were grabbed at the neck and I was pulled back around to the doorway. I spun around with my hands ready to karate chop whoever had grabbed me.

"Nice try Lukas." The man towering over me said with his arms crossed. I sighed and dropped my hands. He reached over and grabbed my joint, putting it inside his inner jacket pocket as I fumbled and protested.

"Aw come on! That's my last one. Give it back!" I tried to reach in his jacket and grab it as he swatted my hands away. I tried climbing up the side of him and feeling for it from the top but he just shrugged me off. I sat on the ground and pouted. Now I was going to skip class. No way was I going to go if I wasn't high.

"Go to class, Lukas." He growled at me. I shook my head stubbornly. He grabbed my collar and tried to haul me to my feet. I resisted by rag-dolling on him until I was sprawled on the ground again. He crouched down to my level and glared at me. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Go to class, be good, and I will give it back after school." He finally said with a calculating look on his face. I perked up a little. This was unexpected. I tilted my head a little and licked my lips.

"I thought my parents wanted you to confiscate my shit?" I watched as he smirked at me.

"Don't swear. Being good is part of the bargain, yes?" He held out a hand to me, daring me to shake it. I took it reluctantly and was hauled to my feet. He dusted me off and gave me a little shove in the door. I was suspicious. Maybe he was playing with me. He probably wasn't going to give it back.

What if he was going to give it back? Then I wouldn't have to try to get to Mikey until tonight. Maybe I could sneak out after dinner with my parents. That was usually when Sasha went to eat his own dinner. I might have an hour to get the stuff and be back before they were the wiser.

Amy looked surprised when I didn't come back stinking of weed I think. She gave me a look and I pretended to hang myself. She snorted and went back to her notebook. I sighed and played with my pen. Math was too easy. My tutor had already gone over all this shit with me.

I tried not to cause a disturbance even though I was bored. It was harder than you'd think for someone who made it a habit. I preferred getting kicked out of class, but that wouldn't be considered 'good behaviour' I don't think.

I watched the clock tick away the minutes and felt like it had been hours. The drone of the teacher was like an insect buzzing near your ear while you try to take a relaxing nap. I struggled to keep my eyes open. I shifted in my seat and looked around the room to see what other people did.

Most were taking notes. Boring. One kid picked his nose and wiped it on his shirt. Disgusting. Glad I didn't do his laundry. One girl kept braiding and unbraiding her hair. No wonder it looked all tangle-y. Amy smiled and gave me a wave. I rolled my eyes.

I yawned and scratched the back of my neck. This day was taking too long. I just wanted to go home and light up my beauty. Let the smoke take me to a better mood and a more relaxing place. My foot tapped irritably. These people were all going through the motions.

As soon as the bell cried shrilly to sound the end of the day, I was running to my locker to shove my things away and making my way to the car park. I looked for the black car that was usually parked out front and nodded to Sasha as he held my door for me before getting in next to me.

"As promised, little prince." He muttered as he slipped me my joint back. I smiled with content and rolled it around in my hand all the way back. I excused myself to go to my room and he followed me to the door until I shut it in his face.

I ran the joint under my nose and walked over to my bay window to get comfy. Might as well really enjoy it. I laid back and lit it up, inhaling the sharp smoke and feeling the burn in my chest. I blew it out and sighed as the chemicals altered my brain.

Suddenly I felt happy again. A smile spread across my face and I took another inhale. I closed my eyes as it felt like I was getting lighter. I watched a beam of light reflect through my window and create a rainbow on the floor with the afternoon sun. A knock sounded at my door and I put out my joint in a nearby ashtray.

"Who is it?" I say, getting up to answer the summons.

"Are you coming to dinner? Never mind, you reek like drugs. Stay home. We don't want the embarrassment. I will have the chef throw something together for you and you can eat in your room." My mother waved her hand at me like I was a pesky bug, then sauntered off in her too-tight dress and stiletto heels.

"Hey mum, nice to see you too. What? Yes of course, my day was great. You want me to join you for dinner out? Why I'd love to. Thanks. So nice to get advance notice of these things." I pretended to have a conversation with the air until I saw the disapproving look from Sasha and slunk back into my bedroom.

"Are you alright?" His low voice came from the door I had forgotten to close behind me. I just fake-smiled in his direction.

"Sure. Why wouldn't I be?" I laughed and it sounded even worse than the smile felt on my lips. My hand shook a little as I reached for the remainder of the joint and lit it up. He stood watching me as I finished smoking the last of it.

I wasn't really that happy after she had killed my buzz, but I felt mellow at least. I laid in my window seat and stared as the rainbow made its way across the floor. I looked up as the darkness cast shadows across my room and he was still standing there.

"You shouldn't smoke. It's bad for you." He said in his low voice. I smiled.

"I know. It's just a coping mechanism." I said without blinking.

"You should quit." He shot back in a demanding voice. I straightened and tilted my head at the tone.

"No. You aren't my father." I bared my teeth at him. He chuckled. He actually chuckled! The warm sound nearly took my breath away and my mouth hung open in shock.

"No, I am not your father." He murmured as he stalked his way to my side. I watched those black eyes alit with humour and danger get close, too close! I leaned away as he bent forward to look me in the eyes.

"You aren't the boss of me." I muttered childishly. He grinned still, then reached forward to grab my chin. I gasped at the contact.

"Would you like me to be?" He purred as we held each other's eye. I gulped and tried to shake my head. His eye brow raised and I hesitated.

"I..." I had never been asked such a question before. Did I want him to be the boss of me? I didn't like that my parents had appointed him to watch me, but I didn't hate him or his bossy ways really.

"Think about it." He allowed and moved away from me. I missed the warmth and firmness of his hand against my jaw. I panicked as he moved towards the door to leave.

"Yes!" I shouted. I clapped a hand to my mouth and felt like my eyes were going to pop out from shock. Oh god, what did I just say? I saw him close the door and grin at me.

"Good." 

1885

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 21.4K 28
Jason is rich, has a great home, and anything he could possibly ask for. He has everything. That's how it seems anyway. In reality, Jason has very li...
221K 12.2K 33
Koa is sick of being an omega. The alphas in his pack treat his kind as objects solely for breeding and pleasure. He does everything to protect his s...
11K 648 98
Meet Nerovsky (Nero) Poston. He started working at MegCorp, a multi-alotofmoney dollar company. All he wants: live a low-key, simple life. But he ca...
408K 19.6K 49
La Maison de la Douleur speaks of quality. Success comes easy to the men who enter as Dominant players, surrounding themselves with submissive beauty...