The Star Maiden (Fairy Tail N...

By BrunoMari155

(A/N: I'm re-writing the story due to a bug and because I don't like how I wrote it originally.) Layla didn't... More

Prologue
Lepus and Lupus
Orion and Layla's keys
Meeting Natsu and Happy
Opening Up
The Dream
Kairi Dragneel and Black Cross base
Bathtime Gone Wrong
Hanging out
Bonding
Relief and Memories
Doubts about Lucy's actions
Kairi and Freed
Comfort
Weird Friendship
Unpleasant Encounter
Unpleasant Encounter pt.2
Boiling Anger and Near Death Experience
Mating Season
Mating Season pt.2
Finally Together
The End of Summer
At Fairy Tail
Meeting Kairi and Tina
Natsu's paranoia
In the forest
Meeting Gray
Fairy Tail
Titania
The Mission
Eisenwald and Lullaby
The Demon from Book of Zeref
Return to Fairy Tail
The Match and Erza's Arrest
The S-Class Job
The Investigation
The Cold Empreror
Lucy's Spell
Return of Ur
Phantom Lord
The Guild War
The Element 4
Gajeel and Jose
Laxus and The Job at Lupinus
Saving Loke
Akane Resort
Tower of Heaven
Jellal
Destruction of R-System
Return To The Guild
Resting
Miss Fairy Tail Contest
The Battle Of Fairy Tail
Venom
The Punishment
Suprise
The Celebration
Allied Forces
Wendy Marvell
Oracion Seis
The Hunt
Lucy vs Angel and Natsu vs Venom
Old Friend
Ur vs Jellal
Double Trouble
Erza vs Ayato and Lucy vs Venom
The Nirvana
Return to Fairy Tail and Arrival of Terror
The Siege of Magnolia
The Great Guild War
Margaret Town

Truth about Loke

390 9 1
By BrunoMari155

A/N: Here you go, friends. Enjoy.

(Lucy p.o.v)

After me and Natsu returned from Lupinus few days ago, we took a job of capturing some thieves with Gray, Erza, Kairi, Happy, Tina and Ur.

However, that job wasn't much of a challenge.

"This was so boring! Those guys weren't even trying to put up a good fight!" Natsu complained.

"You're right, twin bro. It seems that a wizard saint, two S-class mages and three strong non S-class mages were an overkill for those thieves." Kairi agreed.

After the girls returned from their SS-class mission, Erza decided to make our team official along with Kairi, Tina and Ur.

And this team is a recipe for freakin deathwish. A wizard saint, one requip mage, one ice mage, two dragon slayers and a celestial mage that can open four gates at once is really a force you shouldn't be messing with.

Sometimes, I'm wondering if there is a limit to how many members one team can have in total.

Then Happy spoke "Say. Is that Loke over there?"

We all turned to the direction where Happy was pointing and saw our resident playboy. Honestly, I started to tolerate Loke ever since I first saw Laxus. That lightning jerk really pisses me off so much that I want to fucking kill him!

As we walked towards him, he greeted us "Hey, guys. What have you been doing?"

"Usual stuff. Kicking ass and being awesome." Natsu said smugly.

When I got close, Loke got nervous and mumbled some excuse then ran away.

"What the hell was that?" I asked in confusion.

"He must've heard your magic type back at the guild when you first came. Loke has a bad past with celestial wizards. Show him one of your keys and he'll run like he saw a devil." Kairi answered.

I sighed "And here I just started to tolerate him after meeting that jerk Laxus."

Ur nodded in agreement "Yes, I don't like that guy either. Fairy Tail already has very powerful mages despite that I'm disturbed by the pervetness of some members."

We looked back at the destroyed Thieves hideout and Gray spoke "I think we should go back to the guild."

I rolled my eyes "This job was beyond boring. How about we go fight some monsters on our next job or go to a spa and relax?"

"Lucy..." Erza spoke, making Natsu's and Gray's faces go pale and Kairi flinched. I myself was starting to get nervous while Ur stayed calm.

"I believe going to a spa is great idea." The redhead told me, making me sigh in relief with the three other teens in our team sighing as well.

We chose to go to Hosenka village which is located just a little way to the west of Magnolia.

The girls and I were bathing in one of the baths while the boys were somewhere else.

While bathing, I was thinking why is Loke so afraid of celestial wizards. I believe that he had someone special with that type of magic and she died.

After finishing with bathing, the girls and I went back to our room. Only Ur remained in the bath.

When we returned to our room, Natsu challenged Gray to a pillow fight. Erza and Kairi joined in and it got way out of hand. I decided to go have a drink since I can't stay in my room without being murdered by my teammates.

On my way, I ran into some two suspicious guys. They tried to seduce me, but ended up being much bigger idiots than my fire breathing boyfriend.

I told them to back off since I'm spoken for, but they ignored what I said and took a step closer. I was angry and tried to punch them, but Loke came out of nowhere and knocked them both out.

He turned to me, asking "You're not hurt, are you?"

"If you were a second late, I would give these two a beating of their lives." I answered crossing my arms.

"Well, you should. They are some thugs targeting female tourists. I was after their bounty, so you actually helped me out. Anyways, I should turn them in before they wake up. I'll see you later." He said dragging two thugs away.

Before he could walk away, I stopped him and he turned around to face me.

"Wait! Can I ask you something?" I asked and he nodded "I'm going on a drink. Wanna come with me?"

He was confused then asked "Are you asking me out?"

"Umm, no! I'm inviting you as a friend. Are you trying to make Natsu jealous or kill you? Or both?" I asked akwardly.

He sighed and said "I'll come with you, but let me take these two to nearby guards. Wait here."

I waited for him for a while then he came back. Then we both went to Super Express restaurant.

The owner is really weird. He never speaks and has an unusually tall forehead, but his cooking is great!

Loke sat at the other side of the bar which irritated me. I came up to him and sat besides him.

After I sat down, I spoke "I have to ask you something. Is it true that you have bad history with celestial wizards?"

However, he only kept silent. I sighed in annoyance and took the sip of my drink.

"Look, if you don't want to talk about that, then it's okay. But I don't think it's okay for you to judge me just because I am one." I said.

Finally, he spoke "Yeah, sorry. That was rude of me. I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. I'm no good for you, so just forget about me."

I rolled my eyes at his lame break up line. Can't he just spend five minutes without acting all flirty?

He adjusted his glasses, sighing "Alright, I'll stop. I don't want get beaten up by Natsu again. They weren't wrong when they say that dragon slayers are possessive over their mates."

Then after half an hour, I sighed and decided to go back "Well, I have to go now. The others and especially Natsu must be worried. It was nice talking to you, Loke."

As I was about to leave, he grabbed my hand and then hugged me. I was shivering since I was afraid what Natsu would do if he saw this.

"Lucy, the truth is..." he paused before continuing "I don't have long to live."

I was taken aback when he said that. What does that supposed to mean? Is he going to die?

After he let go of me, he was silent for few seconds then started laughing

"I sure fooled you. It makes for a good pick-up line, doesn't it? You should have seen your face!" He said while laughing.

However, I got mad and slapped him so hard that his glasses fallen off.

Then I spoke "You see? That's why I hate guys like you. Don't even fucking joke about that, you jerk! You hear me?!" I said in very angry voice.

He was just silent again and I turned around, leaving the restaurant along with Plue and going back to my team.

When I came there, I saw pissed off Ur along with everyone on the floor unconsious.

As I was about to say something, the wizard saint glared at me "Not even a word, Lucy! I went back to the room to get some sleep only to be greeted with a pillow in the face! And now the room is completely destroyed! How do you even handle these four?!"

"Honestly, I don't know. But I learned a valuable lesson today." I said and she raised an eyebrow.

"And that is what?" She asked.

"Never piss off a wizard saint. And never go out at night because you don't know in what idiots you could run into." I said, laying in my bed and falling asleep.

*next day*

I woke up and saw that everyone were on their knees infront of Ur who was glaring at them.

"Your behavior is completely untolerable! The room is utterly destroyed! What will the owner of this Inn say?! Can't you kids do something without destroying the entire place?!" The wizard saint lectured them.

The others lowered their heads in shame as I watched in amusement at how even the Great Titania was afraid of Ur.

Then she walked out of the room, saying "Go get dressed up! We're going back to the guild soon!"

After she walked out, Kairi spoke "It's like she is the mother in our team. Does that mean she will tuck us in when we go to sleep?"

"Kairi. If anyone is an idiot of the two of us, then it's me." Natsu said sweatdropping.

Then he crawled towards me, wrapping me into a hug. I hugged him back and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey there, my star beauty. Have you slept well?" He asked smiling while others held their laughs.

"Yes I did, my handsome dragon. Now let me go so that I can get changed. We don't want an angry wizard saint on our asses." I said.

As I said that, everyone including Erza flinched and went to put on their clothes.

But before I could move, Natsu sniffed me "Why do you smell like Loke?" He asked.

My face became pale 'Oh my god! I forgot that Natsu has enchanced senses! What am I going to do now?!" I thought to myself in panic.

I pulled Natsu away "He only hugged me. Nothing else. I just want to forget about seeing him last night. He almost scared me when he joked about not having long to live." I told him.

Natsu seemed upset, but decided to forget it for now. We all dressed up and went straight back to Magnolia.

Natsu gave me a piggyback ride even though Magnolia and Balsam Village were pretty close to each other.

After we reached the guildhall, Natsu placed me down and I went to the bar.

I ordered something to eat. But Lisanna only stared at my exposed cleavage with a blush on her face.

"Will you please stop staring at my breasts? It makes me feel uncomfortable." I asked nicely.

She apologized and went to get my order as I zipped my jacket up. Kairi sat beside me and asked "So, what have you been doing with Loke while we were pillow fighting?"

Pillow fight? More like pillow MASSACRE if you ask me! Can these guys have fun without destroying anything?!

"Shut it, dragon girl. I only invited him out for a drink as friend and when I was about to go back to you guys, he stopped me then hugged me and said that he doesn't have long to live. But it turns out that was one of his pick up lines, so I smacked him across the face for that!" I exclaimed.

She sighed and shook her head "How desperate can he be? And what kind of pick-up line is that? That guy really needs to keep it in his pants for once."

As we were talking, Lisanna brought my order and I thanked her then started to eat. She nodded and went back to tend the bar.

"This is why I hate playboys. But I feel bad for yelling at him when I first came here. Is it true you nearly snapped once because he kept pestering you?" I asked and she nodded

But before she could say anything else, we heard some girls at the other side of the bar asking about Loke to Lisanna.

"What's all that about?" I asked in confusion.

Kairi rolled her eyes "Those are the girls from around town, thinking they are Loke'a girlfriends."

The girls told Lisanna that Loke wanted to break up with them and even started asking about if he was marrying someone from the guild.

White haired barmaid was starting to get angry and yelled "Look! I don't know where he is! Yesterday, he went on a job of tracking down some rogue mages that target female tourists in Balsam Village! And trust me, none of the girls from the guild are dating him! Also, he was once almost killed by Erza for hitting on her and" she pointed her finger towards me "that ripped blonde over there isn't so fond of him either! So stop bothering me and let me go do my job!" She said walking towards me and Kairi.

After she came towards us, she whispered "Dumb girls! We women from the wizard guilds aren't as naive as they are to not see that some guys are just using us!"

I sighed and continued to eat my soup. Natsu and Gray kept butting heads and calling each other names which is annoying me till the end.

However, Gray turned around and was leaving the guild.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going, Ice Princess?!" Natsu yelled.

"Shut up, Flame Brain! I got better things to do than butting heads with you!" Gray yelled back.

As Natsu was about to charge at him, I got up from the stool and grabbed the former from behind.

"That's enough, Natsu! Stop picking fights all the time and act like a grownup! Now come with me. We're gonna make out somewhere private. Besides, I want to get Loke's scent off myself." I told him, but whispered the last part so that those girls wouldn't hear me.

He calmed down and I dragged him by the arm. Once we found a private place, I pinned Natsu against the wall and we started to make out.

We started swirling our tongues against each others as I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

However, I felt someone watching. We turned around and saw Erza glaring at both of us.

"What did I tell you two about making out here?! Go back to your house and do that there!" She told us and we both shivered.

There was a cough behind her and she turned around to see Ur. The wizard saint shook her head "Erza, let Natsu and Lucy have their fun. It's not nice to invade someone else's privacy. Plus, I think we need to get you a man because I believe you're desperate for a boyfriend."

The redhead blushed so hard that her face matched her hair. Me and Natsu both supressed the urge to laugh. Ur really is the mother in our team and she makes Erza look like a kitten!

"T-that's n-not-" the redhead was cut off.

"Now, come. Let's leave these kids to do their thing. And you two, no baby making until you get married. Understand?" Ur asked and we both nodded.

Once they were out of the sight, we started to laugh and Natsu let me go as he fell on the ground. I soon joined him.

"Have you seen her face?! It was beyond priceless!" I told him while giggling.

"Yeah! I have never seen Erza so embarassed in my entire life! I'm glad you brought Ur back from the dead! Well, mostly because of Gray." He said.

We both looked at each other for few seconds in silence then continued laughing our asses off.

This day keeps getting better and better.

*time skip*

After the day have passed, I decided to go to public bath in evening. Some from our guild are there.

I soaked my self in the bathtub and relaxed with Kairi, Tina and Levy.

"Ah! This is the life." The water dragon slayer said.

The script mage nodded "Yep! This place beats what we have in Fairy Hills. It's nice to take some break after that whole Phantom Lord fiasco. Never thought they would go far enough to ally with Black Cross. And they had some nerve to call us disgusting."

"At least some of their members told the truth, the ones that weren't happy to work with Black Cross. The two members of the Element 4 were amongst them and even Gajeel wasn't glad to work for them." I said.

When I mentioned Iron Dragon Slayer's name, Levy flinched. She muat be still scarred from what he did to her and her team.

"Oops! Sorry, Levy. I didn't mean to scare you." I apologized.

She shook her head "It's alright. I'm just glad he didn't want to hurt us, at least not on Black Cross' behalf."

After chatting with the girls for few moments, I decided to go back to Natsu's and Kairi's house since it was getting late.

On my way, I stumbled into someone familiar "Loke? What are you doing here?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to chat a little with you." He said pulling out of his pocket a bottle of flavoured milk and handing it to me.

"Thanks, I guess." I said akwardly.

Then he brought out his own bottle "This drink really hits the spot after taking a bath. Mind if I have a drink with you?"

I rolled my eyes "Do whatever you like, but don't get any funny ideas with me. I'm still pissed off about your joke back at the Balsam Village and I want to kill that jerk of Makarov's grandson."

He was confused "Why do you want to kill Laxus? Did he do or said something that pissed you off?" He asked.

I was irritated, but answered "That lightning dick said that he would only help us against Phantom Lord if I dump Natsu and become his woman! And back at the guild, he called me Natsu's "little sex toy" which it took all my strength not to massacre him infront of everybody! His parents should've spanked him more!"

Loke looked at me for few moments and said "You know what I said back at the guild? That you should date me instead of Natsu? I take it back. He's maybe an idiot, but even he is a better option to date than Laxus."

After he said that, I took a sip of the flavoured milk he gave me. Then I looked up at the sky.

"Well, I can't deny that sky looks beautiful. Doesn't it?" I pointed out.

He looked at the sky as well "Yeah, it sure does." He agreed.

As there was a shooting star in the sky falling, I asked "I always wonder where those stars are landing."

Loke looked down sadly and spoke "It's kind of sad, isn't it?"

I turned to him as he continued "Once the star falls from the sky, it can never return to heaven. Doesn't that seem sad to you?"

I looked at him for few moments then my eyes widen "That was another one of your sappy pick-up lines!" I said turning my head to another direction "I can't believe you almost fooled me twice!"

He chuckled and said "Saw right through me."

"Come on. Can't you go five seconds without picking up a girl?" I asked annyoingly as I took another sip of flavoured milk.

"I know I can be a real pain, but it was nice to talk to you again." He said in somewhat sad tone before turning around.

"Goodbye." He said walking away.

I watched him walking away. However, I got a little shaken when he said "goodbye".

'That's it. I'm going back home to ask Grandpa Crux with which celestial wizard was Loke in contact with.' I thought.

By the time I planned on going back, I felt someone tapping my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Kairi along with Tina on her shoulder "I thought you said that you were heading back. Did something happen?" The former asked.

I shook my head "No, I was just waiting for you two to finish. I don't want some assholes staring or hitting on me when I'm going back." I said lying to her.

She sighed "Alright. If they try to hit on you, I'll just yell at them and say that you're married to my brother. Because you are already married in dragon's way. Now we just need to get you two married in human way." She said patting my back.

I blushed when she mentioned marriage and we both went back to our house. After we got there, I told Kairi and Tina that I need sometime for myself.

I went into my room and sat on the bed. Then I requipped Grandpa Crux's key and summoned him.

"Grandpa Crux, I need to know something. Can you tell which celestial wizard was in contact with?" I asked.

He nodded and started thinking. Few seconds later, his eyes snapped open and he shouted.

"Have you found anything?" I asked.

He nodded "Yes. However, I cannot tell you much since personal privacy laws apply to celestial world. But what I can tell you is that Loke was in contact with celestial mage called Karen Lilica."

What? Loke was in contact with Karen Lilica? But she was killed on the job by an uknown murderer.

"Grandpa Crux. Can you tell me relationship between Karen and Loki?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, but I can't tell you. You'll have to ask Loke yourself." He said before falling asleep. I sweatdropped and sent him back to celestial world.

So, Karen and Loke. What could their relationship be?

I decided to go downstairs and ask Kairi and Tina about Loke.

Once I came downstairs, Kairi greeted me "Hey, muscle tits. What's up?"

I rolled my eyes. Didn't I told her not to call me that?!

"I need to ask you two something. When did Loke joined Fairy Tail?" I asked.

She looked confused, but answered "Three years ago."

I was shocked at her response. Karen died three years ago! Wait a second.

"Lucy, the truth is... I don't have long to live."

"Once the stars fall from the sky, it can never return to heaven"

Now I understand. Loke is a celestial spirit! But how on earth has he been able to survive for three years in human world?!

"Lucy, are you okay?" Tina asked worriedly.

Before I could say anything, Gray barges into the house wearing only his underwear.

"I've got bad news, girls! It's Loke! He quit Fairy Tail and ran away!" He said. Me, Kairi and Tina were shocked.

"What?!" Kairi yelled.

"Did he say why?!" I asked.

"No, we don't have a clue! Everybody is out looking for him now. He's been acting weird lately, but nobody expected this!" He told us.

'Maybe I'm right.' I thought as I ran past Gray, ignoring him and Kairi calling my name.

I ran towards where Karen's grave was located. The grave was located at the edge of a cliff near big waterfalls.

Once I got there, I saw Loke standing infront of the grave. I approached and called him "Loke?"

He turned around "Lucy, what are you doing here?"

"The whole guild is looking for you." I answered in worry.

I looked at Karen Lilica's grave "That's Karen'a grave, isn't it? She was a great celestial wizard once."

He looked down with a sad frown on his face. I spoke "You know. I think Loke was never your real name. It's Leo. Leo the Lion. The leader of Zodiac spirits."

It was silence for few seconds. Then his frown turned into a smile "I won't deny it. But how did you find out?"

"You're forgetting I'm also a celestial wizard. I have a contract with at least fifteen spirits. You could've just talk to me about it. Normally when an owner of celestial spirit dies, the spirit is forced back into celestial world. Your contract with Karen should've ended the day she died. I don't get it how are you still here for three whole years."

He turned towards Karen's grave "I have banished from celestial world by breaking a fundimental law. Now I am as good as dead."

"Loke, what did you do?" I asked with my eyes widened.

Then the next thing he said utterly shocked me.

"I killed Karen."

A/N: There. All done. Hope you all didn't wait for long. This chapter pissed me off in various ways more than my younger brother does. I had to rewrite it at least two times and had to triple check everything! I'll start working on my other book now. I'll see you all next time. Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.1K 39
"Don't worry Luce, I'll find you later. I promise..." . . . After having a traumatic experience as a child, Lucy forgets her friendship with Natsu an...
4.5K 149 24
What if Lucy wasn't just a celestial mage? What if she was a celestial wolf slayer? Lucy was abused by her father from a young age. After a group of...
423K 10.7K 37
Natsu, Erza, Gray decides to go on a +6 years mission without Lucy. Lucy, wanting to make them proud when they'll come back decides to go training wi...
177K 6.2K 50
> What happens when Lucy finds a golden key in her mother's room? A note that says it belongs to her? The key with the end shaped in a fire symbol...