ᴛᴀsᴛᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ // Minsung ✔️

بواسطة princessjisung

"Your lips tasted like nicotine and soon they became my drug" Warnings: Smut warning I accidentally spell "... المزيد

Aimless
The Place you run to
Tomorrow
Light it for me
You'll see
Sweet sensation
Whoops?
Just my luck
Bullshit excuse
Cloud 9
Cute face
Be safe
Number one
Money
Mamma Mia
As you wish
Pancakes
Favourite people
Date me.
Clingy
Clubbing
Hes hot
Party animal
Devastated
Good luck
Im so sorry
Min
Guilt
Insecure
People are different
Regret
I love you
Let me remind you
Back to him
Loose you
1/7
2/7
Worth it
Always you.
Flowers
Coincidence
I MET 7 GODS
Never again
What do you want it to mean?
Waiting for you
Lilac skies
New book!
Baby
Sound proof
Addiction
Truth
Kinky or romantic?
Bliss
Uno
Proud
Pretender
Sunshine
Wedding bells
Please read
Suit and tie
Break my heart
memory
Hopeless
Gone
Know me
Your side
Wide world
Alone
Hoodie
Dark path
Forget me
Let loose
Home
Cupid
Forever
Drown
Drop
Spring
End

Smoothie

4.2K 198 250
بواسطة princessjisung

"Hey jisung.." Minho started, the two boys laying in each others arms as the morning sun seeped through Jisungs large windows.

"Yes my beautiful, handsome, talented, sexy, adorable and perfect boyfriend?" Jisung replied in a cute voice, smooshing Minhos cheeks aggressively.

The older boy giggled before sitting up and turning to the younger who was still snug under the covers. "I just realised you've never met my mum and her boyfriend."

Jisung sat up and held Minhos hands. "I know, I didn't want to say anything though because I thought your family life was something you liked to keep on the down low. Are you saying you'd like for me to meet them?"

Minho nodded, causing Jisung to smile like an idiot.

"I'm gonna meet your family! I'm gonna meet your family! I'm gonna meet your family!" Jisung sang, parading around the room excitedly.

"Calm down Jisung. My step dad sucks so don't be too excited for him but I am keen for you to meet mum. I think she'll like you."

"What's there not to like?" Jisung replied jokingly. "Speaking of mums, Mine is coming back today aswell, and I think my dad may even be coming home too. He got out of hospital a week ago and hasn't been working since so mum said there's no reason for him to be in Malaysia right now. I hope he does come home, then I can introduce you properly."

Minho was confused for a second. "I've already met your dad Jisung? Remember we had that whole conversation about how painting your walls white can make a room look bigger?"

Jisung laughed. "Ah yes, Who could forget that exhilarating conversation." He said sarcastically. " and whilst I'm well aware of this fact, you were introduced as Minho."

"B-but I am minho." The elder said, not picking up what Jisung was putting down.

"God dammit, He doesn't know youre my boyfriend Minho!" Jisung almost yelled, the boys obliviousness becoming irritating.

"Ohhhhhhhh" Minho finally realised the context of jisungs words. "Well to be fair, my mum doesn't even know I like dick so it'll be priceless when I introduce you as my boyfriend."

Jisungs eyes softened. "Youre closeted?"

"I have a feeling my mums boyfriend has caught on to my sexuality but she is completely unaware.

"Do you think she'll mind?" The younger asked.

"Not at all. I hope." Minho replied before tackling Jisung onto his bed unexpectedly in a frenzy of kisses.

"It won't matter what she thinks anyway because I love you, I love you, I love you!" Minhos announced between soft kisses.

"That's gay." Jisung replied.

"No shit, Sherlock."

-

As the two boys sat on the couch in Jisungs room, playing call of duty on his x-box, the sound of firing guns didn't mask the loud calling of jisungs name from down stairs.

Immediately both boys ended the game and stood up, jisung practically running down his spiral stairs only to be greeted by both his mum and dad.

"Mum!" Jisung sang, Immediately he pulling his mum into a tight hug.

"Hello angel." She answered, rubbing circles along his back.

Jisung sighed in relief as he hugged his father. "Dad! You're okay."

A small chuckle was heard from the older males mouth. "Don't squeeze me too hard son, I'm still on the meds!"

The males pulled away from eachother, only for his parents to see a smiling Minho walking into the room.

"Minho! Darling how are you?" His mother squealed seeming more excited at his presence that at her own sons.

Minho pulled the woman into a warm embrace. "I'm great Rosie, and how have you been?"

The lady smiled and patted his cheek. "Better since seeing you my handsome soon to be son in law."

Jisung froze.
Minho froze.
Did Jisungs mum really just out them to his dad?

"I- uh." Jisung began.

"Oh don't act so mortified kids, do you think I'm blind? Minhos a good kid and I think he'll make for an even better future CEO at my company don't you think?" Jisungs father added with a wink before heading to the kitchen, leaving two wide eyed boys behind him. His mother just smiled and clapped her hands together.

"Who wants hot chocolates?"

-

"Hey wait!" Seungmin heard a voice call from behind him as he was leaving the company building. (Seungmin not in the buildinggggg)

He stopped in his tracks and turned around, only to be completely shocked at who the voice was coming from.

The tall dark haired male caught up with him and sent him a sparkling smile. "Seungmin, right?"

Seungmin was utterly embarrassed at the fact two words could turn him the colour of the blood suddenly pumping wildly through his chest, yet at this point he wasn't really surprised.

Sure, he'd been at the company for some time now on his internship. With hyunjin being new to sign there, he did see him at least 3 times a week. However that didn't change the fact Seungmin was completely speechless everytime he saw his impeccable face. And now those beautiful lips were forming words directed at him and he was sure he would pass out any minute now.

"O-oh yeah um s-Seungmin! Yep that's uh- that's me!" He replied a little too cheerfully, cursing himself for stuttering so much.

"I was just about to head to the shops for a bit, to buy some new earrings and I was gonna grab some food while I was at it. We've been working together for a while now and haven't really spoken so I thought now, might be a good time to get to know eachother! That is of course, if you're free and even want to come." Hyunjin asked, becoming slightly nervous towards the end.

Seungmin was surprised his knees hadn't caved beneath him yet or that his heat hadn't given up on him. Hyunjin, the literal definition of god on earth, (aside from Kim Taehyung but wbk) wanted him to go out with him.

He didn't care if the intentions weren't romantic, which looking at himself they obviously wouldn't be, he was willing to make the best impression he could on the boy. Even Hyunjin felt the same,

after all Seungmin was extremely cute.

Seungmins nervous aura almost disintegrated. "Sounds amazing, how about we grab a smoothie? My treat."

Logging you in.....

Princehwang

Liked by Seung.min and 12,086 others
Princehwang the best way to end a work day 💖🥰💕🌸☺️
View all 1,342 comments
Hyunjinsgirl beautiful as always 😘
Princesshwang youre both so cute!!
46 minutes ago

Seung.min

Liked by min.hoe and 325 others
Seung.min he ended up paying :(
View all 71 comments
Min.hoe cuties 💕
Princehwang cant wait for tomorrow 🦋💖
23 minutes ago

J.one

Liked by Min.hoe and 781 others
J.one I wanna squish ^ - ^
View all 89 comments
Min.hoe fkn love you lmao
14 minutes ago

Min.hoe

Liked by j.one and 567 others
Min.hoe my boyfriend bought me this suit, the phone I took this on and still looks this good. Jealousy is a disease, get well soon xoxo
View all 67 comments
Fe.lix where can I buy a jisung?
12 minutes ago

Babychangbin

Liked by fe.lix and 457 others
Babychangbin flex all you want minho but I buy Felix food so who's the real winner?
View all 89 comments
Min.hoe touché
7 minutes ago

Chrisbang

Liked by woojingod and 912 others
Chrisbang WA$$UP~~ Bros~~
View all 124 comments
Jeonginnie 🤙🤙🤙
1 minute ago

A/n
Some side ships because I missed them 😔🤘
Do you guys enjoy reading the Instagram layout as much as I love making it lmao?

I HAVE A MATHS TEST TMRW AND IM GOING TO F A I L

now that that's over, have a nice day and enjoy me updating regularly whilst it lasts <3

Ry x

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

31.5K 1.1K 13
's-so cigarettes after sex , hm ?' out of all the things jisung could have asked , that was the question that left his mouth. 'more like cigarettes a...
85.9K 647 16
I'm so bored.. Sorry for misspelling, etc! (Slow updates!) some have heavy smut and others will have fluff. (Mostly heavy smut.) (mentions r@pe and...
69.7K 604 21
hello! this is a compilation of random oneshots, updates arent scheduled at all i update randomly so if u are cool with it then read as u must! i hea...
99.1K 3.8K 66
꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ Han JiSung maybe is a little bit dumb and naive, but is incredible cute and lovely. Lee Minho finds out about it when Han JiSung text...