Harry and Amelia Potter

By bethkathyyy

Follow the lives of young wizards, Harry and Amelia Potter, and their friends Hermione Granger and Ron Weasle... More

1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
5.21
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
6.19
6.20
6.21
6.22
6.23
6.24
6.25
6.26
6.27
6.28
6.29
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
7.21
7.22
7.23
7.24
7.25
7.26
7.27
7.28
7.29
7.30
7.31
7.32
7.33
7.34
7.35
7.36
7.37
7.38
7.39
7.40
7.41
7.42

5.5

1.8K 27 2
By bethkathyyy

"Padfoot. Are you barking mad?" Moody mutters to the big black dog as were walking through Kings Cross Station towards our platform. "You'll blow the entire operation."

Harry, Sirius, and I go into a separate waiting room that is completely empty while Moody guards the door.

"Sirius, what are you doing here? If somebody sees you..." I start to say as he changes back into his human form.

"I had to see you both off, didn't I? What's life without a little risk?" He smiles at us brightly.

"We don't wanna see you get chucked back in Azkaban." Harry tells him as he guides us to a bench and we all take a seat.

"Don't worry about me." He takes out a photo. "Anyway, I wanted you two to have this." He hands us the picture. It has over a dozen wizards and witches all standing in a group. "Original Order of the Phoenix." He points to a young woman. "Marlene McKinnon. She was killed two weeks after this was taken. Voldemort wiped out her entire family." Then he points to a couple. "Frank and Alice Longbottom."

"Neville's parents." I mutter.

"They suffered a fate worse than death, you ask me." He takes in a deep breath. "It's been 14 years. And still a day doesn't go by I don't miss your dad."

"Do you really think there's going to be a war, Sirius?" I ask him. Not sure if I want to know the answer.

"It feels like it did before." Harry moves to hand the picture back to him. "You keep it." He smiles and Harry gives it to me to put in my bag for safe keeping. "Anyway, I suppose you're the young ones now."

We give Sirius a hug and head for Platform 9 ¾. Ron, Hermione, Harry, Ginny, Neville, and I find a compartment for ourselves. We settle in.

"Strange, going back, isn't it?" Harry asks.

"Let's hope it's a normal year." Ron mutters. "And nothing bad happens."

"I wonder who Dumbledore's hires to be the new DADA teacher." Ginny says.

"Hopefully it's someone good. Like Professor Lupin." Hermione says. "And not a nutter or an incompetent teacher."

"I reckon it'll be a good one." Neville adds, trying to be included in the conversation. Then Harry looks to me.

"Are you alright?" He asks. "Your very quiet."

"I'm fine." I say, giving them all a smile. Then they carry on their conversation. I drown them out as I look out the window. Flashes of my last year at Hogwarts plays through my head. The tasks, each one more challenging then the last, that awful night in the graveyard, and Cedric.

I remember the good times we shared when we weren't thinking about the tournament. Like the night of the Yule Ball. When he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Would you like to tell me what was going on with you and Hermione back there?" He asks me.

"Just a stupid boy, saying stupid things, and acting... stupid."

"Anyone I know? I can knock them around a bit." He puts his fists in the air and punches out in front of him. I laugh.

"No, there's no need." I say, smiling up at him. "He just thinks you're too old for me and only trying to use me for.... well, for lack of a better word, sex."

"Oh." He says, stopping in his tracks. "Is that what Harry thinks?"

"No, no. It wasn't Harry. It was Ron." I say.

"Ron. Ron Weasley?"

"Yeah, but I don't think he really meant it towards me. You see, there's kind of this unspoken thing between him and Hermione. He was trying to get under her skin, but I got dragged down as well." I try to explain.

"You just let me know if I need to set him straight." He raises a fist again and I laugh.

"No, I can handle it." I tell him as we take a seat on a bench outside. "If anything, he'll be begging to get beaten up by you after I'm done with him."

"Ain't that the truth. You are rather scary." I nudge him for his words and he laughs. Then I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Why do you like me? If it's not to just use me like Ronald says."

"Well, to be honest that blokes got it right. I'm only using you for sex." I look up at him and realize he's kidding. I shove his chest, almost making him fall off the bench. "I was only joking, Mia."

I laugh and shiver a bit. It's rather cold out and I haven't got anything to cover my arms.

"Oh, here. Take this." He takes off his jacket and puts it around me.

"Thanks."

"Mia, I like you because of how incredibly brave you are. And strong." He tells me and I look up into his eyes. "I mean, yes, of course you're beautiful, but you're so much more than just a pretty face. You're smart. You're kind. You're filled with more courage than anyone I know. You've been through a lot, but you've come out stronger because of it." He says. "That's why I like you, Mia."

I don't say anything, I just lean up and kiss him. This kiss is much longer than our first. The first time we just pecked each other on the lips as he was asking me to the dance. This one, is deeper. More passionate. I take in his scent and his taste as much as I can before we pull apart.

"Why do you like me?" He asks.

"I'm definitely just using you for sex." I go in for another kiss.

"I knew it." We separate and just sit there. Then he turns to me again. "Will- will you be my girlfriend?"

"Cedric Diggory, nothing would make me happier." I tell him and we sit in silence.

He was the first boy I ever loved. And I don't know if he'll be the last. But if he is, I'm only going to focus on the positives.

That boy allowed me to feel love. He allowed me to be myself, and I will never be able to thank him for that. I was able to love and be loved because of Cedric Diggory.

Thank you, Cedric.

We get off the train and begin walking towards the carriages. Then Malfoy spots us and decides to say something. Against his better judgement.

"I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you both walk around free. Better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your names on it." He spits.

Harry starts towards him, but Ron and Hermione hold him back.

"What'd I tell you? Complete nutter."

"Just stay away from me and my sister!" Harry exclaims as Hermione and Ron pull into his arms, to keep him from beating Malfoy up.

"It's only Malfoy." I tell my brother. "What'd you expect?"

He rolls his eyes and we continue walking.

"Hi, guys."

"Hey, Neville." Hermione and I greet him with a smile. Then I turn my head towards the carriage.

"Hey there, Neville." Harry says and then sees what I see. "What is it?"

"What's what?" Ron asks.

"That. Pulling the carriage." I say pointing at the creature in front of me.

It's tall, and horse like. But it's incredibly dark and bony. It looks like it's just skin and bones. But there's also wings on it, so like a Pegasus, but only dead.

"Nothing's pulling the carriage, Harry, Mia." Hermione says with a worried look on her face. "It's pulling itself, like always."

"You're not going mad." A sweet voice says. "I can see them too." She lowers a copy of The Quibbler. "You're just as sane as I am."

We get up into the carriage and take a seat around her.

"Everyone, this is Loony Love..." hermione starts to introduce her, but accidentally calls her by the name everyone calls her behind her back. "Luna Lovegood."

"What an interesting necklace." I tell her, noticing the peculiar thing around her neck.

"It's a charm, actually." Then she leans into us. "Keeps away the Nargles." Then sits back up straight. "Hungry. I hope there's pudding."

"What's a Nargle?" Ron leans in to whisper in my ear.

"No idea."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 183 28
In which °• a young single mother tries to go through life•° °•°•° JILY and Regulus survives! Voldemort dies by comes back in GOF! Peter never betray...
57.3K 4.7K 57
❝ he and i are closer than friends, we are enemies linked together, the same sin binds us ❞ | in which lilium snape is bound to harry potter by fate...
518 3 21
After losing their godfather, Amelia and Harry are dealing with grief. Dumbledore recruits them even though Amelia doesn't want to help him. They lea...
296K 8.5K 53
Sixth year is over, The Battle of the Astronomy Tower has been lost and won, Dumbledore is dead. Everything in Olivia's twisted world is going to sh...