Why Me? || p.jm

By JiminiePop

•• A 17 year old girl named Kim Eunji has moved in the past due to her dad's company. She is constantly movin... More

Chapter 2: Him
Chapter 3: Worrying
Chapter 4: Scared
Chapter 5: Sad
Chapter 6: What's Happening!?
Chapter 7: Jimin's POV
Chapter 8: Confused
Chapter 9: Bad Feeling
Chapter 10: New Friend
Chapter 11: Eunji?!
Chapter 12: Thank You
Chapter 13: I Can't
Chapter 14: We're Over.
Chapter 15: Really.
Chapter 16: Speechless
Chapter 17: I Don't Care.
Chapter 18: Friends
Chapter 19: Happy
Chapter 20: Sad Day
Chapter 21: Living where?!
Tagged
Chapter 22: I'm Glad
Last Three Tag
Chapter 23: Officially Together
Chapter 24: My Turn
!!! MUST READ !!!
Chapter 25: I Won't
Chapter 26: Settled
Chapter 27: Beginning Of A New Friendship
Chapter 28: Easier Than Expected
Chapter 29: Payback
Chapter 30: Sohyun's Afternoon
Chapter 31: Not Getting Better
Chapter 32: A Really Bad Idea
Chapter 33: Change Of Mind
Chapter 34: Two Messages And One True Friend
Tagged (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
Chapter 35: The Process
Chapter 36: The Party

Chapter 1: The Beginning of it all

13.3K 314 31
By JiminiePop

A/N: Hi, just want you to know that this is my first fanfic! And I'm sorry for any future errors.

__________________________________

I woke up and I got dressed for my big day today. Starting today I was going to be a new student at my new school. My family had to move because of my dad's company. It's not much of a problem anymore because I'm used to it.

I now know not to make close friends. It's sad when you think about it.

I try not to.

When I was done fiddling with my hair I checked the clock in a panic. I realized that I was going to be late so I had to skip breakfast.

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs to say goodbye to my parents only to find out that they already left...

"Well... alright. Can't say I'm surprised." I said and started to walk to the fridge, but I stopped to look at the clock again. "Ah man. But I'm so hungry." My stomach growled at me as I stood there trying to figure out what to do.

I nervously watched the clock, then hesitantly looked at the fridge.

I sighed. "I'm just gonna go to school. I will eat later. It's my fault I didn't get to eat. I should've woken up earlier." I told myself and reluctantly walked to school.

Walking closer to the school, I noticed that it looked bigger online when I looked them up. I will admit that it is kinda pretty though. Elegant in a way. There were beautiful trees that aligned the school walls. The leaves waved as the wind gently blew passed. The atmosphere here was peaceful. 'Let's just hope that the actual students have the same atmosphere too.' I thought as I hesitantly walked inside the building.

When I walked in, the halls were empty except for the last minute students that were staggering to class. "Oh no, I'm late on my first day! I can't leave a bad first impression!" I looked at my schedule and desperately searched for my class.

"Ah! Here it is." I said to myself. "Please have nice students, please have nice students." I whispered to myself before entering.

I walked in and I watched as boys who were yelling and messing around immediately close their mouths, looking at me like they were already trying to figure me out. I saw a group of girls in the front start whispering to each other and laugh as they looked at me. I looked to my right and spotted the teacher. He stood up from his desk and walked over to me, and the smile he gave me looked like he didn't want to be here either.

"Oh! Ms. Eunji, you made it! Why don't you introduce yourself to the class." He said as the smile he had started to look more like he was scared. I don't think I made the right decision for being here. We both seem to feel regret.

I gulped. 'Okay. I must do the thing I dread the most.'

I could feel my face starting to burn, knowing that I wasn't good at these things no matter how many times I've had to do this. I hated being put on the spot, but I guess I kinda have to expect that since it's my first day.

"M-my name is K-kim Eunji, but please call me Eunji. I'm kind of shy and I'm not so good at making friends, um...so please treat me nicely." I've said that introduction so many times you would think that it wouldn't be so hard, but I'm always infront of different people every time I have to say it. It only gets harder for me.

My face was so hot, I couldn't endure anymore of this awkward silence where they silently judge you and decide if you're worthy enough to be at this school. The teacher wasn't doing anything but just standing there. I kept looking everywhere but the audience in front of me.

I looked at the class and they were all looking at me like I had something on my face. I looked at Mr.Lee, hoping he'd do something if I gave him a look.

"Ms. Eunji, thank you for the introduction. Why don't you go sit." Mr. Lee said while motioning me to go sit at an empty seat in the back and turned around to face the board and began talking.

I nodded and went to go sit down when someone tripped me. Their foot appeared in front of mine at the worst time, making my body slammed on the floor. 'Wow. What a great way to start off my first day! I hope this isn't this school's way of being nice. Oh this is so embarrassing. I don't want to get up.' I looked up at the person who tripped me.

Everyone was trying to hold their laughs. The teacher didn't even seem to notice that their new student has been here for less than five minutes, and they're already having the worst day of their life.

"Oops. Sorry." The girl giggled and high-fived her friend that was sitting next to her.

I felt two pairs of arms helping me up, "Here, Let me help you." The person said while lifting me. The girl who tripped me just rolled her eyes. "Thanks." I said as I looked at the person and saw a kind looking girl. She helped me to my seat. I watched as she sat down in the seat in front of me.

"Oh and my name is Soo Mijin. I'm really good at making friends, so hopefully this works out." she smiled at me as she wiggled her eybrows.

"My name i- "

"Your name is Kim Eunji!" she said as she lightly hit my arm.

"Oh yeah I guess you already know my name." I shyly smiled. "Let's be friends, okay?" She said with a bright smile as she nodded happily.

I froze at what she said.

"Oh um...u-uh...sure.." I said slowly not realizing what I have done. For having gone through this multiple times, I'm not very good at making myself clear.

Its not that I didn't want to be her friend, its that I knew something would happen to our friendship all because of me.

Just like last time...

But to be honest, I'm kind of surprised because she looks too pretty to want to be my friend, and.. this is like the second time I've actually ever heard those words before besides...

Flashback~

"Look, Eunji your father has something very important happening at work so that's why we are moving. So grab your things so we can leave.

"But Eomma! what about my friend! I can't just leave him! I have to stay!"

"Eunji, you know how important this is for your father so stop being so stubborn! there is no reason for you to stay!"

I remember my parents were always like this, strict. they were so strict that I couldn't step one foot outside the door after 7:30 exactly. If I did then I would get scolded and most likely hit, but they were just being protective. Too protective and a little abusive but to be fair I bet they were treated way worse when they were little if they are treating me like this.

Right then I suddenly felt a stinging pain on my right cheek.

She slapped me.

She grabbed my hand and we left...and I never saw him again.

End of Flashback~

'I didn't even get to say goodbye. He was always there when I needed him the most, he always knew how to make me feel better. When I felt like running away, he would always persuade me to stay. When I felt like curling up into a little ball and crying, he would be right there next to me trying to make me feel better. He was always protecting me. He was everything to me... he was my world and I didn't even get to say goodbye. Oh Jimin I'm so sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I left you! Please, please forgive me! I miss you so much....'

.

.

.

.

___________________________

I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for reading! ^^

-JiminiePop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931 9 24
College is another step up in life. High school days were now over and those years were hard but what happens in college? It will get harder right? T...
1.5K 67 21
Everyone has their secrets, some that they can only hope to take to their graves. Some people just happen to have better luck than others. Some are j...
259K 7.9K 45
PART 1: Kim Yoona is a regular school girl, going about her daily routine. That slowly changes when a new student arrives. He's lonely and she's kind...
42.1K 1.8K 26
지극 Park Jimin, nobody's ever heard of him... Except for the fact he is at the top of his class every year followed by his best and only friend Hoseok...