As Long As You Love Me

By unicornloverb

September 2003 Narrator's POV Rebecca was up and ready for the first day of her tenth grade year at six am. C... More

Characters
Rebecca's Story
School Sucks
Are You Okay?
Love At First Sight
I Have A Date On Friday Night
Bex Your Going To Give Him A Heart Attack
You're Going To Catch Flies
She's a Wild One
Kay's Diner
Hey!Do You Want To Do Coffee?
I Love Her Mom And I Think I Lost Her
Save A Dance For Me?
Beautiful Tonight
Can You Keep A Secret?
Colby Lopez? That Colby
But Rebecca?!
Girl's Actually Do That?
I Have Mixed Emotions
I Know You And I Know How Big Your Heart Is
I Don't Like Her Colby
She's Pretty Jojo
Being You
Can You Just Rip My Heart Out So I Don't Feel Anymore?
I Want...
You'll Find Out Soon Enough
Because It's Never Been Me
Yes I Went To The Dark Side
Sixties Love
Brown Eyed Girl
She's Going To Carrie Her
The End

Colby's Story

445 11 0
By unicornloverb

The name is Colby Daniel Lopez. I am a junior in high school. I never knew my biological father as he stepped before I was even born. So I was raised by my Mom Holly along with my brother who is three years older than I am Brandon. The man I call my father Bob Lopez entered our lives when I was three. He married Mom when I was five.
I have lived in Davenport my entire life. My family and I live in a nice house on a nice street. Our next door neighbors the Quins moved in three days before the start of fourth grade (for me at least) from Ireland. It was a Mom Annette, a boy two years older than me Richard and a girl only nine months younger than me Rebecca whom became my best friend almost instantly.
Unlike me in school Rebecca is what most people would consider a nerd now I wouldn't Rebecca just prefers to read books then to go out and party. Rebecca is an absolute doll not to mention funny, sweet, caring, smart and well don't let her know I told you this but drop dead gorgeous. She doesn't think that but she is. If you haven't guessed by now I have a small okay maybe not small but a HUGE crush on Rebecca but my buddies would destroy her if they knew this so I have to keep my distance while we are at school in order to protect her. I just wish I could tell her how I really feel.
Am I forgetting anything?! Oh yes my family and I have a dog named Jinx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
701K 43K 107
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 47.1K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...