'FATE' Dahyun X Male Reader (...

By jamiee3804

Having been presented with a great opportunity, (y/n) becomes a kpop idol with the company JYPe, meeting an i... More

'FATE'
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Final)
Announcement
Q&A (not an update)
Tagged

Chapter 17

1.4K 55 3
By jamiee3804

Narrator's POV

Y/N wakes up to the sound of a text message from Mr Chang.

The message explains how there will be another meeting at the office today, where everyone must sign a contract to confirm their position as a JYPE trainee.

Y/N gets out of bed and takes a shower. Afterwards, you check your phone to see a message in the group chat.

Group Chat

Mr Chang: Make sure you are all at the office by half one.

Seen by all

Doyoon: We will be there

Seen by all

Minho: Ok

Seen by all

You get ready and receive anothe text message, this time from Wahaj.

Wahaj

Wahaj: Hi Y/N I will be on the car park at quarter to one.

Y/N: Alright, thanks.

You continue to get ready for the meeting.
An hour passes and The clock reaches quarter to.

You head down to the car park and set off to the JYPE building.

(Wahaj) "Are you excited about signing your contract?"

(Y/N) "Of course, I will finally be able to achieve my dreams of becoming an idol."

(Wahaj) "It's just a matter of time now, until you will be out on stage!"

(Y/N) "I know, I can't wait!"

You arrive at the office 15 minutes early. You see Doyoon and Jisub walking in together, with Sungjin trailing behind.

(Y/N) "Hey Sungjin, are you ok?"

You jog over to walk with him.

(Sungjin) "Oh, hey."

There is an awkward tone in his voice, an uneasy response.

Sungjin's POV

I still feel stupid. Howcome everyone I meet, I never have a chance with? Y/N is undoubtedly one of the nicest people I have met, he is so handsome and caring. But how could I ever compare to Dahyun?

(Y/N) "Howcome you left so suddenly, when we're out the other day?"

(Sungjin) "Oh... I had an emergency."

I couldn't sit there and listen to him fantasising over Dahyun. I understand why he likes her and what can I do about that?

Narrator's POV

The group make their way to the meeting room. Inside, they find Shiwoo and Minho who are talking with Mr Chang.

(Minho) "I dont think this is a good idea..."

(Jisub) "What isn't a good idea Minho?"

(Mr Chang) "Oh it's nothing, don't worry about it."

There is a curious and confused atmosphere in the room. Mr Chang claps his hands, and tells everyone to sit down.

(Mr Chang) "Seen as you are all here, let's begin."

He begins by explaining the purpose of the meeting. He then stands up and walks over to a cabinet, where he takes out a file. Inside, are 6 desperate and unique contracts, all of which addressed to a different person.

He hands them out and gives them time to read.

"You may all read the contracts, when you are ready."

Your POV

The contract daunts me. As I read through it, I understand how my life will completely change when I sign it. It explains how I will become an official trainee of JYPE.

After we have all read them, Mr Chang hands us all a pen and tells us to sign if we are happy and satisfied.

All but one sign straight away. Sungjin, continues to look at the piece of paper with nothing but a blank expression.

Sungjin's POV

If I sign this now, I am potentially dedicating my future to this group of people, including Y/N. What happens if I am unable to get over my feelings towards him? Will I forever be awkward around him or will I eventually feel fine. Maybe it's just a temporary feeling. Or will I hate myself for years to come?

Lacking confidence, I put my pen to the paper and draw my signature. No turning back now. I need to overcome my feelings as soon as I can.

Narrator's POV

All the rookies, sit back and place their pens on the table.

(Mr Chang) "Congratulations, you are all officially trainees here at JYP Entertainment!"

(Jisub) "Woo Hoo!"

(Minho) "Finally!"

(Doyoon) "Awesome!"

(Y/N) "This is great!"

(Shiwoo) "I've waited so long for this!"

Sungjin sits quietly and exchanges an awkward smile with the other boys.

After their celebrations, there is a knock at the door. In comes a man wearing a long coat and cap. He takes off th hat and jacket and to their surprise, see JYP standing there.

(Minho) "it's been a while since we last saw you!"

(Shiwoo) "Yeah, it's good to see you again."

(JYP) "Thanks, it's good to see you all too. I will start by saying congratulations. Congratulations on making it this far. I assure you, you will all make it to the big stage very soon. This is just the begining and it is great to have you all here."

(All at once) "Thank you sir"

JYP continues to talk for a short while, until Mr Chang takes over and explains the next steps.

(Mr Chang) "Now you have all signed your first contract, there will be a short wait until you are given your professional contracts. Until then, you may all rest and take a break. Once you sign the professional contract, the hard work begins."

(All at once) "Thank you sir'

A little while later, Mr Chang dismisses the group and they all leave.

(Doyoon) "Let's go and eat, we should celebrate!"

(Jisub) "Too right, what shall we get?"

(Minho) "How about yakiniku?"

(Shiwoo) "Sounds good to me!"

(Minho) "Sungjin are you coming?"

(Sungjin) "Yeah, let's go"

Sungjin's POV

I need to clear my mind, perhaps food and alcohol will work.

I should still ask Y/N to come. I'm not sure how the rest of the group still feel about him but he is a part of us now. They all need to accept that and get used to it.

(Sungjin) "Y/N, are you coming too?"

(Y/N) "Urmm, yes please."

(Minho) "Sure, let's just go."

Narrator's POV

The group walk out together, they head for the restaurant. Trailing behind, are Sungjin and Y/N. You feel to nervous to attempt to join in on their conversation so you stick with Sungjin. On the other hand, Sungjin is still feeling conflicted between his emotions, remaining quiet for the rest of the way.

Just less than 20 minutes later, you arrive at the restaurant. Minho takes lead, ordering 6 serving of yakiniku. As the food arrives, the conversation begins to rise as you all enjoy your food. Even Y/N begins to get involved in the conversation.

(Jisub) "Hey Y/N, can you pour me another glass?"

You take the bottle of soju and tip it into Jisub's glass.

(Jisub) "Thanks!"

(Y/N) "No problem."

As the evening progresses, the group drinks more and more. As everyone becomes drunk, you all talk like one big group. Laughing and Cheering...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1K 41
Found your match you both like twice Nayeon The love story begins in a chatting or dating site Sorry for the grammars and to my english guys this is...
18.2K 809 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...
153K 4.3K 36
"Hello dear, I have an offer for you." The moment she was born, life had destined her for a path of greatness. But being the only daughter of her pa...
50.7K 1.4K 32
•Before you read this story I just want to inform you guys that this is a genderbent story so if you don't like those kinds of stories please don't r...