Enticing Little Secret

By ashbieb24

Nicole is Michael B. Jordan's little sister. They're basically best friends. She's there for him through ever... More

Character Introduction
Initial Meeting
Sibling Understanding
Hidden Gem
Pizza Man
Funnel Cake
Enticing Little Secret
Date Night
Unprofessional
Birthday Party
Late night Rendezvous
I Knew You Were Trouble
These are my confessions 🎶
Answers
D&B and more D
Pillow Talk
Punching bag
Ignored
Shenanigans
Secrets
Need input
Suspicions
New York City
Concrete Jungle
The Truth Shall Set You Free
Aftermath
In the dumps
Recovery
Trust issues
Late Night Encounter
Memories
Premiere Prep
Premiere Night
Terminal 6
Mama si tata
Russian Roulette
Abenteuer (Adventures)
Discussion
Proposal
Caught Up
Lifeline
Tabula Rasa
Sequel

Girl's Day

1.8K 59 6
By ashbieb24

Later that day Kay and I decided to spend some together since we hadn't had the chance to spend time just the two of us in weeks.

I made my way over to her place because we decided to ride together so I offered to drive us where we would go. We were gonna go get our nails and hair done then do some shopping.

I sent her a text as I waited in my car.
'I'm here girl!' - N

'Be down in a sec.' she responded. I sat and waited until I heard a tap on my window. I jumped surprised and clicked the button to open the door.

She slid into the seat laughing. "Girl you should've seen your face!" She laughed as she buckled her seatbelt.

"Haha very funny." I answered sarcastically. "So where to first?"

"I made our nail appointment first at 12 lunch then our hair appointment." She answered. I nodded pulling into the street and driving in the direction of the nail salon.

We got to the salon and spent our time just catching each other up on what had been happening with each of us. She told me about how she had sold a few houses. She had gotten into real estate after we graduated from college. I updated her on how the movie production was going and how Florian had asked me to be his girlfriend.

I decided I needed to get to the bottom of this possible relationship with my brother.

"So you and my brother?" I questioned looking at her. I saw her tense and she moved her hand, causing the nail tech to scold her for messing up the work.

She turned to me trying to regain her composure. "What are you talking about?" She lied, swallowing heavily.

I rolled my eyes. "You know exactly what I'm talking about." I replied never faltering.

She stared at me for a few moments deciding whether or not to tell me the truth when she sighed heavily. "How'd you know?" She asked.

I shook my head, chuckling dryly. "My mom. She said she could see it at the party. Said she could see me and Florian too..."

"So?" Kay questioned warily.

"I'm not sure yet. I'm just a little mad you didn't tell me. You know you can tell me anything even if it's that you're dating my brother." I explained.

She sighed again. "I know Nic, I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you but you guys have that whole 'no dating each other's friends' thing and I was scared how you'd react. I didn't want to lose you. You're like my sister."

"Keep dating my brother and that might be truer than you think." I joked turning my head back to examine my nails.

She chuckled behind me. "I guess I should tell Mike the cats out of the bag." She said examining her own nails.

"Don't yet, let me fuck with him a little first." I answered. We were both done.
Nicole's nails:

Kay's Nails:

Our next stop was lunch. We made our way to our favorite place: In N Out.

We grabbed stuff to pig out on together just like we usually did before making our way to our hair appointment.

As I was sitting in the chair under the blow dryer, my phone chimed, alerting me to a text.

I saw it was from Florian.

"What are you up to beautiful?" -F
A smile came to my face at how sweet he was.
"Just having a little girl's day with Kay, getting our hair and nails done. What you up to?" I replied

"Just thinking of you." I was cheesing hard now.

"That must be Florian for you to be smiling that hard." Kay smirked.

I could feel my cheeks heat up and looked down replying to him.

"I found out the tea" -N
"What?"- F
"Michael and Kay ARE dating. He can't say anything about us." -N
"So are you gonna tell him?"-F
"Tell him what?"-N
"🤦🏼‍♂️ about us." -F
Oh.. I thought about it. I think I'll talk to him sometime this week. I'm tired of sneaking around with Florian. He's mine and I want it to be known.

"I'm gonna try to talk to him this week." I replied honestly.
He just replied with a gif.

I started laughing in the chair and put my phone away as the beautician called me over to the chair. She worked her magic and when I was done, I just say I was feeling myself. Both Kay and I had new wigs installed and tried out different colors. I did a burgundy/deep red color

And Kay did an orange color

We walked out of the salon and decided we looked too good to just sit at home so we decided to go out for a girls night. I dropped her back off at her place and went home to change. I called Tessa and Molly and went home to get dressed.

I slipped into an outfit I had been dying to wear but hadn't had the chance to yet.

I looked in the mirror and spun around looking at myself. Damn I looked good. I retouched my makeup then texted in our group message that I was dressed. The other girls replied with their status in getting ready and Molly volunteered to be the DD for the night.
Molly told me she was going to head over to get me first since I was the first one ready. She texted me that she was there and I grabbed my purse and locked my door and made my way downstairs to her.

"Oh damn bitch where you going looking that fine!?!!" She screamed through the car window. I laughed as I strutted to the car getting in the passenger seat

I looked over her outfit:

"Damn girl you trying to catch you a man tonight!" I complimented.

She pooped her shoulders giggling. "Girl I need to be dicked down." She answered. I laughed, my mind flashing back to the night before with Florian. The way his hands felt on my body, how he felt inside of me, the way he made me cum over and over again.

We pulled up in front of Tessa's place next since Kay was taking the longest to get ready. I rolled down my window and whistled at Tessa as she walked to the car looking hella cute. Her dress was sexy but simple, true to who she really was.

She looked over my outfit once she got in the car.
"Damn girl! Florian gonna come snatch you out the club looking like that!" She commented. Molly clapped, laughing along with her.
I froze. How did she know?
I turned in the seat to face both of them. "What- how- how did you guys know?" I questioned looking between the two of them.
Tessa sat back, waving her hand. "Girl please it couldn't be more obvious the way that man looks at you and the way you look at him."

Molly piped in "and not to mention all your not so secret rendezvous behind the trailers. You realize I have to go everywhere to find that man on set and somehow I always seem to find him with you." She wiggles her brows. I blushed. I couldn't believe we were that obvious. "Plus everyone knows that man is fine as HELL and he never gave any female on set the time of day but then you came and boom he's stuck like glue."

"I don't know how your brother hasn't noticed it yet. He's completely oblivious." Tessa said from the back seat. We were pulling in front of Kay's place finally and I texted her we were downstairs.

My eyes widened at the possibility that they would tell Michael before I could. "Please don't tell Michael." I pleaded.

"Pshh girl he ain't gonna hear nothing from us." Molly winked and Tessa nodded from the backseat. Just then Kay came strutting out dressed in a white two piece combo.

"Damn we all look good." She gushed as she climbed in the car.
"Bitch! How about they know about me and Florian!" I exclaimed to Kay as she strapped her seatbelt.

"What?!" She looked from Tessa to Molly in the front seat and they just nodded to her.

"Don't worry the secret will be kept under lock and key." Tessa made the locking motion with her fingers before "throwing away the key." I laughed as Molly drove off.
We drove to the club and made our way inside, Tessa got us a VIP booth and we settled in ordering drinks. After a few shots I was loose and started dancing. Me and Kay were dancing together and Molly was dancing on some man. Tessa was seated in the booth watching us all laughing.
I reached my hand out to her. "Come on!"

She shook her head. I nodded my head moving closer. "Come on you have to dance with us!" I encouraged. She rolled her eyes throwing back two shots before making her way over to us. We danced together for a few songs. I decided to go and get us some more shots.
I placed the order with the bartender and was standing waiting looking around aimlessly not paying attention. I felt a tap on my shoulder. Anticipating it being some guy trying to hit on my I waved my hand and said "I have a boyfriend." Without even turning around. I felt the tap again and I turned around angry that this person wasn't getting the hint when I saw those brown eyes that used to make my knees weak. It was my ex, Nick Bosa.

"I thought that was you." He smirked. He took his time looking me over and I took him in. He no longer had the long hair he sported in college. He was bigger, muscles more defined. Dressed in a pair of fitted ripped jeans and a white t-shirt that clung tightly to his arm and chest muscles. Compared to Florian, he was smaller but still a nice sized man. He stood tall over me smiling waiting for me to speak.
"Nick!? Hey! Wow. What are you doing here?" I asked pulling him in for a hug. We had dated in college and only broken up when he went into the draft. He wanted me to just follow him and ride his coat tails but I wanted to build my own life separate of who he was. But the relationship still ended amicably and I was genuinely glad to see him.

He shrugged his shoulders, leaning against the empty chair next to him. "Just came out with a few of the guys from the team." He gestured his head to a VIP section a few spaces away from our own.
"What about you?" He questioned.
"I'm out with a few of girls. Kay is here if you wanna say hey." I motioned over to our section where Molly was still dancing wildly and Kay and Tessa sat talking.

He nodded. "I will. But I wanna know what's going on with you beautiful I mean you looking extra fine tonight." He complimented. I could feel my cheeks heating up. I giggled nervously.. wtf.
"I've been good just working with my brother on his movie and stuff. How's it been for you. How has everyone on the 49ers been treating you?" I questioned. The bartender sat the tray of my drinks down and I went to pick it up but he grabbed it for me. "Allow me." He answered I smiled leading the way back to our booth but staying close enough to hear him talk over the music.

"It's been a little hazing in the beginning of course but I fit right in. The team really is a family." He explained.
"I'm glad everything is going good for you." I replied honestly. We had reached our section and he sat the tray down on our table.

"Look who I found at the bar, Kay." She looked over and squinted before jumping up and hugging him.

"Nick!? Oh my gosh it's been so long! How have you been?!" She yelled excitedly I chucked and sat down explaining to Tessa who he was. She raised her eyebrow taking him in.

"Damn girl do you just get all the fine men?" She joked. I laughed dusting my shoulders off playfully.

Nick introduces himself to Tessa then turned to me. "I'm gonna get back to the guys but it was great seeing you. Text me sometime okay?" I smiled nodding giving him a hug once more before he exited the booth back over to his teammates.

We downed our shots before we all decided to go down to the dance floor and dance. We were dancing sexily all over each other laughing when a man pulled Kay and she almost cut him and scared him off. I turned my head over my shoulder looking as I danced on Kay and made eye contact with Nick who was looking at us, biting his lip, along with a few of his friends as we danced.

After another 2 hours of drinks and dancing we decided to call it quits and Molly drove us each home. While we were in the car, I got a text from Nick.

It was good to see you beautiful

Oh shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 3.1K 39
"Every bone in my body is begging me to devour you." He was just too close, clouding my senses and making my head foggy. "Every bone?" My voice was...
244K 9.4K 31
Leya(black) is engaged to William(black) they have not yet moved in together and leya is struggling with her bills and William doesn't have the kind...
27.3K 1.4K 43
Sequel to Enticing Little Secret Nicole has lost her memory. Her family, friends, and Florian are all working to help her remember the last 3 years o...
238K 7.7K 31
Katarina Palvin and Gabriel Castro have the same circle of friends but never meet until their friends decide to set them both on a blind date. Suppo...