The Star Maiden (Fairy Tail N...

By BrunoMari155

(A/N: I'm re-writing the story due to a bug and because I don't like how I wrote it originally.) Layla didn't... More

Prologue
Lepus and Lupus
Orion and Layla's keys
Meeting Natsu and Happy
Opening Up
The Dream
Kairi Dragneel and Black Cross base
Bathtime Gone Wrong
Hanging out
Bonding
Relief and Memories
Doubts about Lucy's actions
Kairi and Freed
Comfort
Weird Friendship
Unpleasant Encounter
Unpleasant Encounter pt.2
Boiling Anger and Near Death Experience
Mating Season
Mating Season pt.2
Finally Together
The End of Summer
At Fairy Tail
Meeting Kairi and Tina
Natsu's paranoia
In the forest
Meeting Gray
Fairy Tail
Titania
Eisenwald and Lullaby
The Demon from Book of Zeref
Return to Fairy Tail
The Match and Erza's Arrest
The S-Class Job
The Investigation
The Cold Empreror
Lucy's Spell
Return of Ur
Phantom Lord
The Guild War
The Element 4
Gajeel and Jose
Laxus and The Job at Lupinus
Truth about Loke
Saving Loke
Akane Resort
Tower of Heaven
Jellal
Destruction of R-System
Return To The Guild
Resting
Miss Fairy Tail Contest
The Battle Of Fairy Tail
Venom
The Punishment
Suprise
The Celebration
Allied Forces
Wendy Marvell
Oracion Seis
The Hunt
Lucy vs Angel and Natsu vs Venom
Old Friend
Ur vs Jellal
Double Trouble
Erza vs Ayato and Lucy vs Venom
The Nirvana
Return to Fairy Tail and Arrival of Terror
The Siege of Magnolia
The Great Guild War
Margaret Town

The Mission

1K 26 5
By BrunoMari155

A/N: Hello readers. Hope you enjoy the Chapter 29.

(Lucy p.o.v)

I was at the train station with Natsu, Gray and Happy waiting for Erza.

"I hate this! Teaming up with you is the worst idea ever!" Natsu yelled, glaring at Gray.

Raven haired boy glared back "Yeah, tell me about it! Erza made a huge mistake asking a loser like you to come along!"

They continued bickering while the bystanders were looking at them.

I got up and went right towards the two idiots. I grabbed them by their hairs and bumped their heads into each other.

"Will you two just shut up?! At least behave in public unless you want me to tell Erza!" I yelled at them.

They both shivered and hugged each other out of fear as the bystanders turned around and pretended none of that happened.

"Sorry, I'm late. Have you been waiting long?" She asked.

"No, not really." I answered.

But when I turned to her direction, I saw a wagon full of luggage behind Erza.

"Whoa! Look at that luggage!" Happy exclaimed.

"That's all yours?" I asked in utter shock.

Then I saw Natsu and Gray being all buddy-buddy and dancing happily.

"Time to go, buddy!" Gray said happily

"Aye!" Natsu replied.

I rolled my eyes and mumbled "I actually like it better when they are fighting."

"Good, I really love seeing the two of you getting along." Erza said to Natsu and Gray while smiling.

Then, she turned to me and slammed my head into her armor. She then glared at Natsu "I don't where did you find this girl, but you better treat her right or I will shove MY boot up your rear! Understand?!"

Natsu shivered even more and nodded few times. Then Erza let go of me and asked "Now, what's your name again?"

"I'm Lucy, Natsu's girlfriend. I wanted to join the guild but the guildmaster wasn't there when I arrived. Is it okay for me to go on the mission with you guys?" I answered rubbing my head from Erza's armor.

"Well, even though you aren't the official member yet, I suppose it wouldn't hurt. By the way, are you the reason Natsu was away from the guild during whole summer?" She asked.

I nodded few times "Well, yeah. It's a dragon slayer thing. I don't wanna go into the details because it's too embarassing."

Then we heard Natsu say "Hey, Erza! I'll go with you on this job only under one condition!"

Erza raised an eyebrow and asked "And what is this condition of yours?"

"When we get back to Fairy Tail, I wanna rematch!" Natsu answered.

Me and Gray were shocked and yelled "Are you trying to get yourself killed!?"

"Don't worry, you guys. I'm hella lot stronger than I was before. Besides, I will beat her this time!" Natsu told us.

Erza thought for a moment and replied "Yes, I can clearly see you improved. But whenever or not you can beat me, we'll see. Alright then, I accept your challenge."

"Alright! I'm all fired up!" Natsu shouted with flames bursting around him.

Yep, he's gonna die and I will become a widow. Wait a second, we're not even married!

*time skip*

While we were on the train, Natsu got sick and nearly threw up. He never told me dragon slayers have severe motion sickness!

I was currently comforting him while his head was on my lap.

"Natsu, you're totally pathetic. One minute you're picking a fight and the next minute you're like this." Gray said.

"It must hard for him to get from one place to another." I said.

Erza shrugged and said "He will be fine. Natsu, why don't you sit next to me."

He managed to say "N-no. I'm f-fine right w-where I a-am."

Gray turned to the redhead "Erza, I believe it's time you start filling us in. What is this mission all about?"

"Of course. I have a reason to believe that dark guild Eisenwald is planning something big. I don't know what exactly, but I believe it has something to do with magic item called Lullaby." She explained.

"Lullaby?" Gray and Happy said simutaneously.

"It's that thing from before." I said

Erza had now serious expression on her face and asked "Have you heard about it before?"

We all looked at each other and Gray started explaining everything "When I was on my way back to the guild from some job I took, you could say I ran into Natsu, Kairi and their exceeds. And Lucy, of course, but at that time I didn't know who she was. After sometime at nearby cliff, we were attacked by some guys and they kidnapped Happy and Tina. We kicked their asses and tied them up to the tree. One of them mentioned something called Lullaby and before we can do or say anything, a large shadow came and knocked us all down and took tied up those guys with them."

After Gray finished, Erza said "I see. So you guys and Kairi ran into Eisenwald guild before."

"I'm not sure if they were from Eisenwald, but they did mentioned Lullaby." Gray replied.

"Maybe they are just members who dropped out of the guild and went into the hiding. Perhaps they didn't want to be any part of what Eisenwald was planning." Erza said.

Gray then asked "So this thing is so bad that even dark wizards are scared?"

The redhead nodded "I'm only guessing, but whoever dragged off Happy's and Tina's kidnappers must've been from Eisenwald. It's obvious they didn't want their plan to be exposed."

"What do you think they're gonna try?" I asked.

Erza took a deep breath and started talking "Let me start from the beginning. Just the other day, I was getting back after completing the job I took. I stopped by at the pub in Onibus, which was for local wizards. I overheard group of four wizards talking about how they found Lullaby but couldn't break the seal. So one of them called Kage said that they tell Erigor that he will bring Lullaby in three days."

"Lullaby, that sounds something people sing to kids when they go to sleep." I said.

Erza nodded "Yes, and since it's sealed it must be very powerful magic."

"Are you sure that those guys were with Eisenwald?" Gray asked.

"Yes, and I can't believe I was such a fool that day. I can't believe I haven't recognized his name. Erigor, Eisenwald's Ace, he only accepts assassination missions. That's why he earned the nickname Erigor the Reaper. When the Magic Council outlawed assassination missions, Eisenwald decided that money is more important than Council's rules. That's why they were kicked out of the wizard's league six years ago. But they disobeyed the council and still remained active to this day." Erza answered.

I cracked my fists "Well, looks like someone needs to get their bones broken."

"Lucy is scary." Happy whimpered.

"I didn't mean you, cat." I told him.

Erza punched the seat and said "How could I be so careless? If I have recognized Erigor's name, I would've pulvirize them and force them to reveal me their secret!"

"I'm starting to like you." I said smirking.

"So, Eisenwald is planning to do something bad with this thing called Lullaby and you want to stop them. Am I right?" Gray asked.

Erza nodded "That's correct, but I can't take on the entire mage guild by myself. That's why I asked you and Natsu to come along. We're storming the Eisenwald guild."

"Sounds like fun to me." Gray said smirking.

"Aye!" Happy agreed

"I'm gonna enjoy this." I said cracking my fists.

Few minutes later, we came at the stop to buy something to eat. Natsu didn't got up because he has fallen asleep due to motion sickness. I'm glad I didn't learn how to use dragon slayer magic without Star Dress.

"Hey, Erza. May I ask what magic do you use?" I asked her.

"Erza's magic is really pretty! She makes all of her enemies bleed!" Happy said sadistically.

"Oooh, I like that." I said

"My magic is nothing special. I believe Gray's magic is more beautiful than mine." Erza replied.

"What? Like this?" He said clapping his hands and making Fairy Tail symbol out of ice.

Then, he said "I use ice magic."

I thought for a moment and said "Alright, now I know why you and Natsu are fighting all the time. He's fire and you're ice. Makes perfect fucking logical sense."

"Really? I never thought of that." Erza said.

"Nah, I just hate his guts." Gray replied.

Then Erza asked me "What magic are you using?"

I simply requipped Aquila's key and showed it to her.

She then said "I see. Celestial Spirit Magic. We never had a celestial wizard in the guild. How many keys do you have?"

"Fifthteen. Five golden, ten silver." I answered.

Both Erza and Gray were suprised. Then the latter asked "Fifthteen? That's a lot. And what was that other magic that you used on one of those Eisenwald members back at the forest?"

"Oh, that? That was the Star Dress spell that allows me to use my spirits magic and makes don outfit based on them. I even fight without that spell. Mostly because I hate that my spirits get all the fun while I just sit back and watch." I answered sending the key back to my pocket dimension.

After few minutes, we came at our destination.

I picked up Natsu and threw him over my shoulder. As I went to the exit, I noticed some guy walking by me and I noticed there was something glowing in his bag.

When I got off the train, I asked Erza "Umm, Erza. How did this Kage guy looked like?"

"He had short spiky ponytail, white jacket with red shirt undrneath, aquamarine pants, earrings and black shoes." She answered.

I was shocked when she described him and quickly said "He was on the same train as we were! He was also carrying something in his bag!"

Gray was shocked and angry "What!? Dammit! The train has already left!"

"We gotta catch up to it and fast! Lullaby must not get into Erigor's hands!" Erza exclaimed.

She pulled the nearby lever to stop the train. The nearby employee said "Hey! What the hell, miss!? You can't do that!"

"There's a man from dark guild carrying a dangerous magical item! It must not get to his leader's hands!" Erza said.

Natsu woke up and asked "Lucy, can you put me down?"

I answered by setting him on the ground. Then he kissed me and we started to make out.

"Tch! This is not the time to get horny, you two! We need to catch up to that Eisenwald guy before he leaves the train!" Gray said angrily.

Then we both seperated and Natsu said "Alright! Happy, get me to that train so I can beat that guy up!"

"Aye, sir!" Happy said lifting Natsu up and carrying him.

I looked at them and said "Like hell I'll let you have all the fun!"

I requipped Aquila's key and summoned her. Her wings were closed and she wasn't happy.

"Why did you summon me in public!? You know I hate when you do that!" She exclaimed.

"Not now! There's a guy who is carrying a magical death flute on the train me and my soon-to-be guildmates were just in! I need you to get me there!" I said.

She looked at me for few moments and asked "Why do that for only one guy?"

I rolled my eyes and answered "He's from the dark guild."

She looked at me for few moments and said "Alright. As long as I can zap some bastards, that's fine by me!"

She grabbed me by the waist from behind spread her wings and flew towards the train.

I just hope we won't be too late.

A/N: Author here. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter will be out soon. In meantime, you guys can read Nalu twist in time by Nikkinaidoo9876. I red this story on fanfiction.net. and now it's on wattpad too. It's a amazing fanfiction and I recommend it to every Nalu shipper. Anyways, see you in the next chapter. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 10.7K 37
Natsu, Erza, Gray decides to go on a +6 years mission without Lucy. Lucy, wanting to make them proud when they'll come back decides to go training wi...
30.1K 1.1K 39
"Don't worry Luce, I'll find you later. I promise..." . . . After having a traumatic experience as a child, Lucy forgets her friendship with Natsu an...
307K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
20.1K 435 39
Lucy Heartfilia has been called weak by many people. Her father, people on the street, other guilds, other wizards, even her friends and her own guil...