Ruthless

By readsbynae

By the faults of her ex, she was meant to be killed by the infamous Ghost. Only thing stopping him? The inten... More

Warningβ€ΌοΈβš οΈβ˜’οΈ
Happy Birthday Chris!
Credits
Cast
Prelude
πŸ–€1πŸ’œ
πŸ–€ 2πŸ’œ
πŸ–€3πŸ’œ
πŸ–€4πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5πŸ’œ
πŸ–€6πŸ’œ
Happy Birthday Pac!!!
πŸ–€7πŸ’œ
πŸ–€8πŸ’œ
πŸ–€9πŸ’œ
Attention
πŸ–€10πŸ’œ
πŸ–€11πŸ’œ
πŸ–€12πŸ’œ
πŸ–€13πŸ’œ
πŸ–€14πŸ’œ
πŸ–€15πŸ’œ
πŸ–€16πŸ’œ
πŸ–€17πŸ’œ
πŸ–€18πŸ’œ
Ghost's Safehouse
Ghost's Safehouse (con.)
πŸ–€19πŸ’œ
πŸ–€20πŸ’œ
πŸ–€21πŸ’œ
Get it together!!!
πŸ–€23πŸ’œ
πŸ–€24πŸ’œ
πŸ–€25πŸ’œ
πŸ–€26πŸ’œ
πŸ–€27πŸ’œ
πŸ–€28πŸ’œ
πŸ–€29πŸ’œ
πŸ–€30πŸ’œ
πŸ–€31πŸ’œ
πŸ–€32πŸ’œ
πŸ–€33πŸ’œ
πŸ–€34πŸ’œ
πŸ–€35πŸ’œ
πŸ–€36πŸ’œ
πŸ–€37πŸ’œ
πŸ–€38πŸ’œ
πŸ–€39πŸ’œ
πŸ–€40πŸ’œ
πŸ–€41πŸ’œ
πŸ–€42πŸ’œ
πŸ–€43πŸ’œ
πŸ–€44πŸ’œ
πŸ–€45πŸ’œ
πŸ–€46πŸ’œ
πŸ–€47πŸ’œ
πŸ–€48πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ49πŸ–€
πŸ–€50πŸ’œ
πŸ–€51πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5οΏΌ2πŸ’œ
🀍FINALE🀍
πŸ–€SequelπŸ’œ

πŸ–€22πŸ’œ

636 63 71
By readsbynae

Los Angeles
Ghost's Safehouse
8:46 pm

Walking into my bedroom from running a couple errands, I sighed, seeing Keyshia still sleep. "Didn't I wake yo ass up fore I left?" I loudly spoke, shaking her awake from her slumber.

Mumbling inaudible words, she flicked me off, turning her back towards me. "Keyshia!" I shouted, grabbing a pillow off the bed and hitting her on the top of her head.

Grabbing the pillow off her head, she put in under her head, followed my light snores.

Smirking at her actions, I grabbed the cup nearly filled to the rim with water. "Okay. I tried to wake you." I mumbled throwing the water onto her, it drenched her face and T-Shirt.

Taking in a long and lots gasp, Keyshia sprung out the bed, "What the fûck?!" She screamed, quickly pulling the T-Shirt over her head.

My eyes wandered down her chest as she finally realized what she had done. "Ugh, creep." She climbed over the bed, covering her exposed breasts that were peeking out her bra.

I frowned noticing she covered her stomach too, pulling her my her arms, I stopped her from going to the closet. "This is amazing, I don't know why you're so insecure." I spoke, moving her hands away from her stomach.

Looking up at me, she faintly smiled, "Well, you know why. I'm trying my best to work on it. And you're an asshole why the fu- You not even listening to me! Ghost! Stop it!" I was snapped out of my daze, of admiring her tiddies.

Huffing, she pushed past me shaking her head and walking into the closet. "My bad! You don't walk around like that and expect me not to look." I shrugged, plopping down on the bed.

Walking out the closet, she crossed her arms over her pink silk robe. "Whatchu wake me up for? I told you I was tired from them classes today." She sassed, sucking her teeth.

Picking my gun up off the nightstand, I spoke. "We have something to do at the club. So get ready." I directed, pointing towards the bathroom.

Turning on her heels, she grabbed her stuff out the closet before walking into the bathroom, followed by the noise of water running.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearing heels click across the floor, I stood up from the couch. "Uh, I said club not BET." I did a double take, observing her outfit.

Frowning she looked down, "Muhfucka, it took me too goddamn long to pull this jumpsuit over my thighs. So oh well. And this is what females where to the club so hush." She rolled her eyes, walking towards the front door.

I decided not to argue, shaking my head as I followed behind her. "You gone meet my lil sister Megan, she has a thing with fighting females I introduce her too. So don't disrespect me in front of her nor get outta pocket with her. She'll beat yo ass." I warned unlocking the car doors.

Getting in the car, I gave Keyshia a questionable looking as she stared at me. "What?" I asked, starting up the car.

Laughing psychotically, for two minutes straight Keyshia has finally spoke. "My daddy told me not to fear nan nigga nor bitch. Muhfucka, we all bleed the same. Luscious told me to only fear God, so if you think yo sista gon scare me. Along with me turning down a fight. Baby boy, you really don't know me how you say you do." She chuckled, slapping my shoulder.

Furrowing my eyebrows together, I pulled off into the street. "These bitches is gone kill each other." I mumbled under my breath.

Ghost pulled into a discreet spot, near the entrance of Ace of Diamonds. "Come on." He huffed as I unbuckled my seatbelt before opening the car door and stepping out.

Closing the door behind me, Ghost hand slithered around my waist. "Uh, what the fuck. Nigga we ain't tog-" I stopped myself as he glared down at giving me a knowing look.

As we walked in sync, down the pathway nearing the entrance of the club, bitches was glaring at me like I took their nigga. "Bitch may the fuck I help you?" I pulled away from Ghost's grip as I got fed up by the green eyes who kept piercing the side of my face.

Bringing her body closer to mines, she smirked. "Yes the fuck you can. It seems as if you walking around with the wrong nigga cause that's my nigga." An island accent had surfaced from her lips, foreign bitch.

I haven't beat a bitch from the islands ever, but I guess I will now.

Before she could start her next sentence, my fist had already collided with her left cheek. "Peaches!" Ghost gasped, pushing me back as he reached his hand out, helping her off the floor.

My eyebrows furrowed together from his actions which meant he cares for this girl who gave me a dirty look in particular. "Ooops." I covered my mouth with the hand I had hit her with as Ghost and "Peaches" glared at me.

Not giving a shit about their attitudes, I pushed through the crowd. "Nicki!" I shouted, looking up at the balcony as I seen her observe the crowd.

Pointing to the staircase near me, she motioned for me to come to her. "Oh my god! Bitch, I've been calling you for three days straight." She gasped, pulling me into her hold.

Pulling away from her I pointed towards Ghost who was now searching for me. "Long ass muhfuckin story bitch." I huffed, grabbing the drink that she handed me.

Taking a shot she made a sour face, "I know, like I know, I know." She explained, motioning towards Ghost.

My eyes widened, looking at her skeptically. "So you know him, and you knew he was out to get me? You set me up?" I crossed my arms, taking a step back from her.

She shook her head, reaching out for me, but I moved back once again. "No, babe. You got it all wrong, I didn't set you up. But I did kno-" She got cut off by Ghost pulling the both of us down a discreet hallway, following after Peaches.

Opening the door which had the words "OHB" plastered on it, hella people where sitting down with drinks and blunts in their hands as if they awaited our presence.

My anxiety kicked in as another female stared at me, she had more so lust in her eyes than jealousy, unlike Peaches. "Oh, so you is real? This bitch seemed like she was a fantasy Ghost. Thought I'd never see you. I heard you real slick at the mouth." She spoke to me, her gaze never leaving mine as a country accent rolled off her lips, mixed with a cocky and hard demeanor.

I observed the pink two piece set she had on, smirking at her as now eyes were all on me. "Yea, you heard right. I got a slick ass mouth with some slick ass hands. And yo brother must be a fan." I spoke, looking Ghost up and down, figuring that he talks about lil ole me, a lot.

Getting off of the wall that she was leaning on, she maneuvered towards me as I took in her full figure and height. "Bitch, don't get shit twisted, I'll beat yo ass. You bait in this bitch, learn yo place and stay in it." She spat, leaning down towards me so her height met mines.

Grabbing a hold to her short hair, I pulled her down further, putting my lips near her ear. "Nah, bitch you don't get shit twisted. I'm that bitch, but I ain't the one. I'll beat yo ass, so how bout you learn ya place. Fore I put you the fuck in it." I gritted, roughly letting her hair go, she smirked before lunging at me but was quickly pulled back by Ghost.

Hmph, this should be interesting.

Looking around the room as Ghost calmed his sister down, I continued to give her an unbothered expression. "You two muthafuckas gone rip each other heads off." Nicki whispered to me while giggling.

After the room went silent again, I sat down next to Nicki, crossing my legs as two new females were now glaring at me.

Peaches was holding an ice pack on her jaw, Megan still stared at me with an unclear emotion.

Do this bitch wanna fight or fuck?

Then like I said, the other bitches, one bitch was short, like me but maybe a little bit taller, she had tanned light skin with Bleached Blonde hair.

And the other bitch, more of a caramel or mocha, she was thick. And pretty, but the scowl she gave me, made me want to fuck her face up.

I looked over at Nicki, "What's these birches names?" I questioned motioning towards the presses flock of females.

Nicki cackled before whispering, "The one you punched is Peaches or Robyn, sometimes Rihanna. The one with red hair is Reese's or Miracle. Uh the one with the metallic on is, Cocoa or Karrueche. And his sister is Stallion or Megan." She giggles once again as if we were really gossiping.

Her drunk ass need to lay the fuck down.

Remembering their names, I cut Ghost off as he was gonna speak, mushing his face, he plopped back down on the couch. "Ion kno what the fuck y'all got goin on but uh, I'll smack everybody in this bitch. Especially, Cocoa, Peaches, Stallion, and Reese's. So fuckin try me." I spat, purposely walking pat the couch that they say on.

I turned around making my way back to my spot. "Awe okay." I smacked my lips, plopping back down on the couch.

Hearing a chuckle on the side of me, I snapped my head in that person's direction. "Shidddddddd-" Smacking Ghost dead in his mouth, his eyes widened.

I stared at him, crossing my arms, the whole room gasped dramatically as of it was forbidden to put yo hands on Ghost.

But once again, I'll smack everybody in this bitch. "You lost yo goddamn mind, bitch?" I was swept off my feet and now in the air, being held by my neck.

Blowing kisses at him, I tried my best to smirk rather than gasp for air. "I ain't out my mind, but I sure am psychotic." I smiled, causing him to drop back onto the couch.

My attention went to a female who looked familiar, oh would you look here, it's Angela. "Awe, hell yeah. Bitch you crazy, and I like that shit." She yelped, standing from off the couch and walking over to me.

I stood up from the couch, moving away from her as she tried to hug me. "So you knew too? What the fuck type shit y'all on?" I frowned, looking in between Nicki and Angela.

Ghost gave me the same confused look, "Wait, what she talkin bout Nic?" He questioned, everyone's attention drifted towards her.

Giggling, she stumbled onto, who I assume was her boyfriend's lap. "Trigga, would you tell them that I didn't know." She pouted, tugging on his V-Neck.

Sighing, Trigga shrugged looking over at Ghost as if he was just as confused. "When I told y'all I met a bad bitch at UCLA a week ago, that bad bitch happened to be Keyshia. I felt like it wasn't my business and I didn't want to lose you as a friend and lose you as a brother and boss. So I stayed out of it." She explained, rolling her eyes.

Huffing, I let her know she was forgiven before looking at Ghost. "I'm tired, can we go the fuck h-" My words were muffled as his big ass hand was now on my mouth.

Pushing him away from me, I furrowed my eyebrows together. "The fuck is yo problem?" I questioned, looking him up and down.

Grabbing my arm, he pulled me out into the hallway, "Don't say shit about us living together in that big ass mansion!" He whisper-yelled at me.

I crossed my arms, tapping my foot against the floor. "Why and the fuck not?" I asked, observing his uncomfortable expression.

Rubbing the back of his neck, he licked his lips. "Well, for one, they think you are living in the trap house with all my strippers for the club. Two, they know nothing about the Bentley and shopping sprees. Three, they don't know that you get treated better than any of my hoes. Four, they don't know about that house in Beverly Hills. Five, these muhfuckas will get to assuming shit. They'll think me and you are fucking cause besides Brianna, you are the only female who I've treated like this. Like when Brianna was alive, they'll think I'm back on my Bonnie and Clyde shit." He explained, clearing his throat.

I frowned, "Why can't they think that?" I questioned, feeling kinda hurt that he said that.

Shaking his head he looked down at me, "Because, there was only one Bonnie for me, which was Brianna." My eyes widened, realizing who he was talking about.

Feeling my ego be poked at once again, I rolled my eyes. "Bitch wasn't really a Bonnie if y'all ain't die together. She couldn't even hold her own. Not that I-" I was cut off by a grip on my jaw.

Pointing his finger in my face, he clenched his jaw. "Don't ever, in yo life, speak on her. Never." He gritted, piercing his now black eyes into mines.

Shoving him off me, he had stumbled back letting me go. "Boy fuck you, that hoe ain't a saint. I know all of her secrets and I'm glad that bitch is six feet under." I spat, storming down the steps and into the crowd of people dancing to the music that blasted through the speakers.

A/N: Get ya mf popcorn cause this shit finna get wild

In a couple more chapters, y'all will hate me for what I'm gone do.

What secrets do Brianna have?

What y'all think happened between her and Keyshia?

P.s. WE need a name for Chris and Keyshia when they do get together 😈

Ight I'm finna go to bed, 😴 BUT expect the unexpected cause it's definitely coming in three more chapters 🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.7K 57
They were each other's drug, the only choice was to relapse.
12.1K 92 14
Best friends turn into lovers .. that's all you need to know.
775K 34.1K 37
started: O4.O9.15 finished: O6.25.15
192 5 5
Monaco was a regular hood dude on the corner hustling for his next dime like the next man with big dreams of becoming a nba baller but flexing like h...