Advanced Plans (Yandere Boys...

By ThatYandereAuthor

(Y/n)'s life has been uneventful since she's transferred to a new school a few months ago. However, with the... More

The Visit
New Experience
Propositions
New Situations
Plans
Unknown Numbers
Mystery Plan
Chance To Talk
Avoidance
Chase
The Top Class
Reference
Art and Dates
Buses
The Park
Inspiration
Good and Bad News
Expulsions and Enmity
Gym
Surprises Everywhere
The Effect
Unknown Enemy
Doctor Xander
Puzzle Pieces
Your Reality
Ideology
Discovery
Plan
Safety
Choice
Car Ride
New Environment
Living Conditions
Aftershock
Frustration and New Friends
Decisions and Drawings
Breakfast and Breakdowns
Ideas
Caught
Actions and Answers
Cell
Fear
Night Two
Release
Potential Plans
Pool Time
New Meeting
Dinner
Crush?
Sleep
Getting To Know You
Who is 'G'
Start Over
Change of Plans
Same
Some Fresh Air
Car Accident
Watching Over
An Act
Planning
Wait it Out
Speed Up The Process
The Final Moments
Ending: Xander
Ending: Elijah
Ending: Vincent
Ending: Sean
Ending: Mason
Ending: Alternate
Authors Note

Dilemma in the Dorm

27.8K 1K 2.6K
By ThatYandereAuthor

Panic shot through you as you felt arms wrap around you.

"What are you doing here? Did you get lost?" Someone whispered and you turned your head to look up at them.

Mischief sparkled in bright yellow eyes.

"X-Xander. Let me go." You said as you tried to pull out of his grip.

"I think it's appropriate to restrain any strangers I find walking around my dorm." He said slyly as he playfully tightened his grip.

"I wasn't wandering around! Elijah told me to come here so I could talk to Sean about Layken's date. Now can you let me go?"

"How can I be so sure, though? You could be lying." He replied, still smiling.

You scowled, "Why would I lie about coming to your dorm. I didn't even know you people until today. Now let me go."

He laughed and released you letting you turn and back away from him slightly.

He had exchanged his uniform for a white muscle shirt and black athletic shorts. He had shin guards and cleats on, both keeping with the black and white color scheme. He grabbed a water bottle that was sitting on the coffee table and smirked.

"Checking me out?" He inquired, an eyebrow raised playfully.

"No. I just didn't realize you were on the soccer team." You said bluntly as you averted your gaze.

He stood up straighter and grinned, "I've been playing since I was six."

"Good for you. Hey, do you know where Sean or Elijah are?" You shifted from foot to foot.

"Yeah. I'll go get them quickly before I head out to practice." He smiled, "Be right back." He disappeared down the hallway and you heard a door open and shut.

You sat down on the couch and waited for him to come back. You pulled out your phone and scrolled through social media before deciding to waste your time on a simple game you had downloaded.

Ten minutes passed and Xander still hadn't come back. You glanced down the hallway, your brow furrowing.

"Xander?" You called out as you stood up and walked over to the hallway. No one answered you and the hallway was empty.

You crossed your arms and weighed your options. Did you go looking for him or did you say put and potentially have to wait longer? Your dad would start wondering where you were soon.

You sighed and walked down the hallway. You'd heard Xander open a door, so you assumed stairs were behind one of them. There were four doors in the hallway and you ruled out the first one seeing as you could see it from the living room and he hadn't opened that door.

You walked over to the second one and opened it up. It was a closet filled with shoes, coats, and a soccer ball. Not being what you were looking for, you shut it and continued walking down the hall.

You opened up the third door and sighed. It was a bathroom. You stepped inside and went over to the vanity, looking at yourself in the mirror. 

Your (h/c) hair was slightly disheveled from the nap you'd taken earlier, and you turned on the faucet. Letting some water run over your hand, you lifted it up and smoothed down the flying strands as best as you could. After concluding that you did as good a job as possible, you turned the faucet back off.

"What are you doing here?" A voice snapped and you jumped.

Turning to see who was talking, your entire face went pink. Red eyes filled with anger and curiosity met your panicking (e/c) ones and you shrank against the wall beside the door.

"I-I was...um..." You tried desperately to grasp for words, averting your gaze from the boy in front of you.

Mason smiled slightly and took a step closer.

"Please stay where you are!" You squeaked as you focused on the wall.

"Why?" He asked innocently as he looked at you intently.

"Because you don't have anything but a towel on!" You answered, your face growing hotter.

"Is that a problem?" He inquired as he took another step.

"Yes!" You cried glancing at him. His hair was wet and clung to his face and his entire chest was bare. He was extremely muscular.

He stood about a foot away from you, a giant smirk on his face, "I don't think it is. You came in here on purpose didn't you?"

"N-No! Why would I?"

"So that you could ask me to forgive you for your behavior earlier." He murmured as he leaned towards you.

"I'm not sorry about that." You glared at him momentarily before your eyes widened again at how close he was.

He hand a hand above your head, leaning in towards your face, "Playing hard to get? I admire you breaking into my dorm just to apologize, but if you want to do foreplay I must say that you should wait until we-"

"I am not here to sleep with you!" You yelled, finally meeting his gaze, "And what do you mean your dorm. I thought only Sean, Xander, Vincent, and Elijah lived here.

His nose brushed yours, "They do, but this is my dorm as well. Shocked?" He laughed. "This is supposed to be just my room but I've been friends with them for most of my life and there's more than enough space up here for all of us." You could feel his breath on your cheek, "But what I want to know is why you're here. If you're not here to beg for forgiveness then I have no idea why you've come."

You tried to focus on your thoughts and ignore how close he was, "I-I...Sean promised to go on a date with my friend and I was supposed to tell him the details earlier, but he was in a student council meeting. Elijah-" You stopped as his nose brushed yours again, sending a new wave of red to your face. He grinned at your reaction. "Elijah told me I could come here and talk to him."

"Hm." He closed his eyes for a moment as if he was thinking, "Is that the story you're going with?"

You nodded quickly.

He opened his eyes and smiled, "Alright. However, if I find out you've lied to me there'll be punishments for you." His eyes sparkled as his gaze bore into you.

"I-I'm not lying." You stated as you tried to push him away.

He gripped your wrists and pinned them above you, smirking, "You better not be." His eyes drifted down for a few moments. "You're actually very beautiful (Y/n)...Did you know that?"

You tried to squirm out of his grip, "Let me go."

He chuckled and his gaze focused back on you, "Not one for compliments? There are other ways I could tell you..." He trailed off.

"M-Mason. Let me go. I'll tell a teacher. I'll-"

"You'll get in trouble for being in the male dorm in the first place." He stated. "And then they'll remember that it was me and nothing will happen. You'd get the punishment love, not me."

"Don't call me that." You scowled.

"What? Love? I think the nickname suits you rather nicely." He nuzzled your neck and you froze before you started squirming more.

"Mason I mean it. Stop." You tried to steady your voice as much as possible, but it quivered a little.

He glanced up at you, "Do you? I think that's a lie. Maybe you do want this..."

"I said I don't! I'm supposed to go talk to Sean!" You exclaimed.

He frowned, "I must say, I'm jealous of him getting your attention currently. Won't you focus on me? I'm the person in front of you." You felt his lips brush your ear. "However, I can make you focus on me if you want. Maybe that's what you're after."

Your eyes widened at the lust that laced his tone, "Stop it Mason!"

His lips brushed your neck, "I could kiss you here..." He moved to your collarbone, " or here..." His gaze fell on your lips, "or...if you really want... I could-"

You braced yourself as you wacked your head into his. He let out a string of curses as he stumbled back, releasing you from his grip. Not wasting another moment, you flung the door open and stepped out into the hallway.

"(Y/n)?" A voice called and you turned to see Elijah come through the last door of the hallway.

Relief flooded your system as you ran towards him, "Mason...he was..." You felt like screaming in anger and crying in frustration at the same time.

"You look shaken. What happened?" His hands rested on your arms lightly.

"She nailed me in the head. That's what happened." Mason growled as he stepped out into the hallway and met your gaze. "And to think I was going to be generous and give you the best night of your life."

"I said no, didn't I?" You stepped behind Elijah slightly.

"Mason. I don't think it's wise to mess around with (Y/n)." Elijah said, glancing back at you, "I don't think the other guys would like it.

He scowled, "I'll do what I want Eli."

Elijah silently took your hand and led you past Mason and back into the living room. You flinched as you passed him, almost expecting him to reach out and grab you, but he didn't. Elijah led you to the couch and sat you down, glancing back at the hallway.

"I'm sorry if he did anything." He murmured as he sat down beside you.

You looked down at the floor, "Its alright. I really just want to see Sean and go."

He was silent for a few moments before he nodded, "Okay. I'll go get him. Be right back." He stood up and disappeared down the hallway.

You leaned back into the couch and waited for a few minutes before you heard two sets of footsteps come down the hall. Turning, you saw Elijah and Sean emerge into the living room.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Sean smiled and came over to sit next to you. Elijah leaned against the wall, intending to observe your conversation silently.

You gave him a small smile, "Hey. I just stopped by to tell you about the details for you and Layken's date."

His smile faltered, "Oh right. Thanks."

You nodded, "So she wants to meet tomorrow around 5 and you two will catch a bus down into town. The rest's a secret although you should dress comfortably."

He took all the information in and smiled again, "Okay thank you."

"You're welcome." You silently stood up and went to grab your backpack, but his hand stopped you.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked, amusement apparent in his face.

"No?" You tried to grab your backpack, but he pulled it away from you. Unzipping it, he pulled out your notebook and waved it.

"My page?"

You sighed, "Sean. I don't have the time, my dad's gonna wonder where I am soon." You glanced at your phone and read the time. "Its 5:45."

He crossed his arms, "I won't go until you do it."

You glared at him, "That's not fair to Layken."

He shrugged and leaned back into the couch, closing his eyes.

You tapped your foot and growled, "Alright fine. You're acting like a child though."

"It works." He mused as he handed you your notebook.

You sat down next to him and opened it up to the next empty page. Grabbing a pen, you quickly wrote out the template for the information.

"Alright. Full name?" You asked, glancing at him.

"Sean Roe." He answered, watching as you scribbled it down.

"Age?"

"17."

You scribbled some more and glanced at him, "I'm going to assume you're a male."

He wiggled his eyebrows, "Do you want to check?"

"No thank you." You said bluntly as you wrote it down. "You're blonde and you have green eyes." You tapped the pen to your chin. "What are your strong suits?"

He laughed and thought for a moment, "Well, I'm good at English and I guess you could say I'm popular with the ladies." He leaned towards you hopefully.

You wrote it down, "Okay, so a player. Got it."

He frowned.

"What are you bad at?"

He furrowed his brow, "Well, I'm good at practically everyt-"

"Doing his chores." Elijah interjected giving Sean a pointed glare.

"Hey!"

"Neglecting responsibilities...alright one more."

"Well, like I just said there aren't many things I'm not goo-"

"Playing any card game fairly." Elijah said again laughing.

"Alright, very funny." Sean scowled.

You nodded, finished writing something, and showed him the page.

His green eyes scanned it.

Sean Roe

Age: 17

Sex: M

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Green

Strong Suits: English, being a player

Bad at: Responsibilities and card games

He glanced at you, "Well those last two are a little rude don't you think?"

"I just write down the facts. It's your fault for being like that." You shrugged.

"Hey, can I have a page?" Elijah piped up as he walked towards you.

"No. You can-"

"Sure. You've been pretty helpful today." You said as you moved to the next page.

"Awesome." He grinned and sat down on your other side.

"Hey! How come he gets a page for free and I don't."

You glanced at him, "Well, first off, he's not getting it for free. He helped me find a way to contact you and secondly he doesn't annoy me." You smiled at his offended expression.

"Rude."

You shrugged and turned your attention to Elijah.

"Full name?"

"Elijah Estes."

"Age?"

"16. 17 in a week."

"Male, right?"

He nodded.

You glanced at him, "Green hair and brown eyes. What are your strong suits?"

He thought for a moment, "Well, I guess photography would be one." He paused as he watched you jot it down, "And I'm thinking science would be the other."

You nodded, "What are you bad at?"

"Math." He rushed out, laughing slightly.

You laughed with him, "And?"

"Keeping secrets." Sean blurted, glaring at Elijah.

Elijah shrugged and smiled lightly, "It's not a secret if four other people know."

You shook your head, smiling faintly, and wrote it down. You handed the book over for him to read.

Elijah Estes

Age: 16

Sex: M

Hair Color: Light green

Eye Color: Brown

Strong Suits: Photography and Science

Bad At: Math and Keeping Secrets

He laughed, "Sounds perfect. When do I get the honor of you drawing me?"

You shut the book and slid it into your backpack, "Whenever I get bored in class, so pretty soon."

"You'll have to show us when you finish." Sean said, watching you stand up.

You fed your arm through one of the loops of your backpack and turned back to him, "Yeah. I have to go now. Thanks again for going with Layken."

"No problem." He smiled and waved as you went towards the elevator. You stepped inside and waved as the doors shut.

You glanced down at your phone. 6:03. I'll have to hurry if I don't want to walk home. The buses stop running at 6:30.

You made your way down and through the lobby. You jogged out the door and down the path, making it to the bus station.

After waiting for a few minutes, a gray bus came into view and you stepped on, heading for the back row. You put your headphones in and watched the world roll by outside as your songs flooded your ears.

~~~~

"She's gone already." Sean whined as he leaned against the kitchen counter.

"Despite what we want, she can't stay with us forever." Elijah said as he wrote things down on a piece of paper.

"An essay?" Sean asked as he came to look over.

"For photography. We have to take a photo and then write an essay on what it makes us feel." Elijah replied as he set the paper on the coffee table.

"Did my love already leave?" Someone inquired as they came into the living room.

"She's not your 'love'." Sean growled.

"And yes, she did, after spending a lovely 15 minutes with us." Elijah added.

Mason shrugged, "My seven minutes with her bested anything you two could've pulled off in 15."

Elijah followed Mason with his gaze as he entered the kitchen and opened the fridge, retrieving a soda.

"What did you do to her? She seemed shaken up." Elijah's tone was cold.

Mason smirked and took a sip of his drink, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Yes, I would, because if you're messing with my girl then I-"

"your girl?" Sean scoffed, "It's obvious that she has a thing for me."

"She called you annoying ten minutes ago." Elijah snapped and Sean deflated into the couch.

Mason stepped down into the living room and stood beside the couch, "She's not yours Eli."

"Stop calling me that."

Mason mockingly pouted, "You loved it when we were kids."

"We grew up. Stop calling me that." Elijah growled as he looked up at Mason.

"Fine. That still doesn't change the fact that she's mine." He started walking towards the hallway.

"How can you be so sure?" Sean snapped.

"Because I have so much more to offer to her than the rest of you." He called back as he disappeared upstairs. 

A/N: It surprises me how the word count for these chapters usually range from 500-1,000 words more than my other book. I'm not sure if I'm getting more efficient or just extending scenes, but hey 2800 words is 2800 words. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 13.7K 66
[Yandere x Reader] It had first been a simple love story between [Y/N] and the infamous hot player of the school. But then it got messy. Despite the...
687K 20.7K 22
[Yandere-Chan X Fem!Reader] (Y/n) has always been popular among other people, even when she wasn't trying. It's a mystery how people were drawn to he...
314K 4.6K 16
When a heartbroken boy named Y/n transfers to a new school he is met with a girl with pink hair becoming his friend the two bond but when an old frie...
3.9K 83 34
You are a new student in a school. The most mysterious boy comes to you and helps you. Only to find out his secret. Two other boys take a quick likin...