Advanced Plans (Yandere Boys...

By ThatYandereAuthor

(Y/n)'s life has been uneventful since she's transferred to a new school a few months ago. However, with the... More

The Visit
New Experience
Propositions
New Situations
Dilemma in the Dorm
Unknown Numbers
Mystery Plan
Chance To Talk
Avoidance
Chase
The Top Class
Reference
Art and Dates
Buses
The Park
Inspiration
Good and Bad News
Expulsions and Enmity
Gym
Surprises Everywhere
The Effect
Unknown Enemy
Doctor Xander
Puzzle Pieces
Your Reality
Ideology
Discovery
Plan
Safety
Choice
Car Ride
New Environment
Living Conditions
Aftershock
Frustration and New Friends
Decisions and Drawings
Breakfast and Breakdowns
Ideas
Caught
Actions and Answers
Cell
Fear
Night Two
Release
Potential Plans
Pool Time
New Meeting
Dinner
Crush?
Sleep
Getting To Know You
Who is 'G'
Start Over
Change of Plans
Same
Some Fresh Air
Car Accident
Watching Over
An Act
Planning
Wait it Out
Speed Up The Process
The Final Moments
Ending: Xander
Ending: Elijah
Ending: Vincent
Ending: Sean
Ending: Mason
Ending: Alternate
Authors Note

Plans

28.1K 976 1.3K
By ThatYandereAuthor

"Wow! Who thought it'd be so crowded up here!" Layken said as she slipped through the crowd of students.

The two of you had come upstairs to find Sean, but it seemed impossible with the crowd. People were chatting, gossiping, and checking people out. The bottom line was that they were crowding the hallways on either side, making it hard to locate anyone or get through. 

"This must be the top hangout spot." You mumbled as you pushed by a group of girls who had abruptly stopped walking.

After a few minutes of wandering up and down the hallways, you spotted a familiar face.

"Elijah!" You shouted as you pushed your way towards him.

Hearing your voice, he immediately stopped and looked around. A grin spread to his face as his eyes landed on you. "Hey (Y/n)!"

You stopped in front of him and looked around, not seeing Layken. She must've gotten lost in the crowd.

"Did you need something?" He asked, hope apparent in his voice.

"Oh yeah! Have you seen Sean?" You looked around. "He's your friend so I figured you might know where he was."

His grin fell and it almost looked like he scowled, "Why do you need to know where Sean is?"

You smiled, "He and Layken have a date. I was going to give him the details."

He nodded slowly, "I forgot about that. He isn't available right now though. He's in a student council meeting and I don't think he'll be leaving anytime soon."

"Oh..." How were you going to tell him then?

He noticed your expression, "B-But! You can come over to our dorm later. We all live together and he'll be there."

You frowned. The dorms usually only housed two people per room. "How are four of you living in the dorms together?"

He laughed, "We have the top two floors to ourselves (Y/n)."

Your eyes widened, "Really?!"

He nodded, "Yep! So I'd guess Sean will be done in about an hour and a half you can come by in about two hours. Just take the elevator up to the 12th floor."

You smiled, "Okay! Thanks."

You turned to make your way back downstairs, but you thought of something, "Elijah. Aren't girls supposed to stay away from the male dorms?"

He laughed, "It'll be fine for you. Trust me." He winked and then disappeared into the crowd.

What does that mean? You thought as you pushed your way through the crowd.

You made your way down to your locker on the first floor and pulled out your phone. That was one of the rules you hated here. Phones weren't allowed inside the building during school hours and had to be kept in lockers.

Powering it up, you saw a text from Layken.

L: I got lost in the crowd, so I just came back down! Sorry! I went back to my dorm if you need me!

You quickly replied saying that you were going to tell Sean about the date later because he had been busy.

L: Okay, sounds good.

You slipped the phone into your backpack and made your way back to the cafeteria. You had two hours to kill so you might as well do your homework. You pushed through the doors and made your way to the courtyard. This one was more secluded and there was bound to be less people in here than in the main one. You would be able to concentrate better here.

Going outside, you followed the path until you saw a fountain. It was a typical fancy one, with a  angel pouring the water into the basin. It made you laugh though, because the angels expression always seemed shocked as if they couldn't believe they were supplying water to the fountain.

You sat down on a bench against it and pulled out your homework. There wasn't much today since the schedule had been altered. That was the one good thing about the top class coming to visit.

The homework wasn't that hard and you were done within 30 minutes. You glanced at your phone as you checked the time.

3:32...I still have an hour and a half left...

You groaned inwardly and looked up at the sky. The sun shone down on you, but the breeze warded off the heat. It was very peaceful out here, with the constant background noise of the fountain and the casual swaying of the trees. You yawned and laid down on the bench, pushing your backpack to the ground.

It wouldn't hurt to take a small nap.

You pulled out your phone, set an alarm for 4:45 and closed your eyes, letting the white noise lull you to sleep.

~~~~

"How many times do I have to repeat myself!?" Elijah snapped as he entered the elevator with Xander.

"I'm just trying to make sure I heard you correctly. (Y/n) is coming here in a few hours?"

"For the thousandth time, yes." He pushed the button for the 12th floor and the elevator lurched up.

"I'll have to clean my room...we'll have to clean the living room and kitchen. The bathroom." Worry filled Xander's eyes.

"You make it seem like we're pigs. And there's no need for you to clean your room, she won't be going in there."

"I can hope, can't I? Maybe she'll finally realize her feelings for me and those (e/c) eyes will fill up with adoration and..." He let out a small happy moan, thinking about it.

Elijah glared at him, "That won't be happening. If anything, she'll fall for me not you."

Xander's gaze hardened, "So you like her too?"

"We all apparently like her." Elijah growled.

"I feel very sorry for you then. I won't give her up." Xander's voice was sharp and cold.

"How funny. I was thinking the same thing."

"Elijah. I'm not joking. I've never felt this way before, but it's amazing. I'm not losing it."

"I'm not joking either Xander. I guess we'll just have to leave it up to (Y/n)." The elevator dinged and the doors slid open.

"I guess we will." Xander gave Elijah a cold smile, his yellow eyes emotionless. He looked around for a moment, "Where's Vincent?"

Vincent knelt beside you, brushing a few strands of your (h/c) hair out of your face. His purple eyes wandered over every inch of you. He wanted to memorize every single detail.

You sighed softly and shifted, letting out another sigh once you were content with your position. He held his breath, watching you the entire time.

So cute...

His fingers brushed your lips as he stared at them intently. How easy it'd be to just kiss you right there, but he pulled away and leaned against the bench. He wanted you to kiss him...more than anything in the world, but not the other way around.. If he focused, he could hear your rhythmic breathing over the sound of the water and it almost drove him crazy. You were so vulnerable. It was so tempting.

He ran a hand through his blue locks and glanced at you again.

What has gotten into me...

~~~~

The alarm went off and you groaned. Sitting up, you looked around the courtyard tiredly and turned the alarm off. Something felt, different...like someone had just been there. Shaking your head, you gathered your stuff up and made your way to the main entrance.

Walking down the path that led away from the school, you veered to the right and made your way to a tall white building. The male dorms mirrored the female ones with all of them being in a tall lean white building. Windows lined every side, allowing students to have views of the campus while in their room.

You made your way to the glass doors but stopped as you gripped the handle. What if you did get caught and got reprimanded. You weren't sure if you could trust Elijah's word.

Glancing around one more time, you pulled the door open and stepped inside. The air conditioning hit you and sent your hair flying back before you stepped beyond it.

There was a small lobby on the first floor. It was decorated quaintly with two circular black couches in the middle of the room with a red circular rug. A glass coffee table stood in between the couches, and a white vase sat in the middle holding red roses.

This is pretty nice. You thought as you made your way to the elevators on the other side of the room. Thankfully, no one was in the lobby, so you were able to quickly get on an elevator and press the 12th floor button.

You ascended and silently prayed that no one would join you. Thankfully, the elevator dinged and opened its door without anyone getting on.

Your jaw dropped. The 12th floor looked like it walked straight out of a million-dollar modern home.

The floors were a made of a dark wood and the walls were the color of pure white. The back wall was completely made of glass. The elevator opened up into the living room which was decorated while keeping the modern feeling in mind. A simple but large white couch sat in the middle of the floor space, facing the television that was hanging on the same wall that the elevators were in. There was a coffee table that had multiple textbooks and a drink on it. A half-wall sat behind the couch, picture frames and succulents taking their spot on it.

The floorplan was open, and you could see into the kitchen/dining area and then a hallway to the left. You noticed that the floor was uneven with there being a step to go up into the kitchen area. You couldn't see down the hallway very far, only being able to view a singular door that was closed. The place itself seemed rather clean.

You hesitantly stepped out of the elevator and peered around. No one was in sight which made you even more nervous. What if someone got angry with you?

You moved into the living room and hovered near the couch, hoping Elijah or Sean would just appear in front of you. They didn't.

"Elijah?" You finally called out, peering down the hallway. You assumed there were stairs leading up to the last floor, but you didn't know if it was appropriate to just walk around a home you didn't really have any business being in. Well, you did have business, but it wasn't important enough to come to his dorm to talk to him.

Why did I agree to come here...

You sighed inwardly and slumped. If Elijah didn't show up in the next few minutes, you would leave.

"Elijah?" You called out, slightly louder. You strained your ears to hear for footsteps, but the floor was silent.

You glanced down at one of the textbooks on the coffee table.

Art Fundamentals Volume 3: Pursuing the Passion

So someone's an artist...You thought as you glanced at the other ones.

Advanced Calculus: Textbook 5

English Literature: A Recount on the Elizabethan Era

Your brain hurt just from reading the titles. It must be hard being in all the top classes.

You peered around one more time and sighed. "Elijah? Sean?"

Nothing. Time to go home.

Almost sulking in defeat, you turned around and went to go back to the elevators.

You made it a few steps before someone grabbed your shoulders and pulled you back into them. 

A/N: I'm changing the title of the book because currently, at least to me, it makes the book seem like it's about twins. Just a heads up :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.4K 19
Y/n is a innocent a small little high school boy but he is going to realize that there are some girls that want to keep him for themselves what will...
256K 9.1K 49
(Y/n) opens her eyes to find out she's... dead? And she certainly isn't the only one. Everyone in the house seems to have their eyes on the new perso...
151K 5.9K 36
โฅ๏ธŽ ษช แด„แด€ษด'แด› สŸแด‡แด› สแดแดœ ษขแด yandere! roommates x reader โ€โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•เฎ“เน‘โ™กเน‘เฎ“โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ€ When (Y/N) moves in with five strangers, things start out surprisingly well...