Ruthless

By readsbynae

By the faults of her ex, she was meant to be killed by the infamous Ghost. Only thing stopping him? The inten... More

Warningβ€ΌοΈβš οΈβ˜’οΈ
Happy Birthday Chris!
Credits
Cast
Prelude
πŸ–€1πŸ’œ
πŸ–€ 2πŸ’œ
πŸ–€3πŸ’œ
πŸ–€4πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5πŸ’œ
πŸ–€6πŸ’œ
Happy Birthday Pac!!!
πŸ–€7πŸ’œ
πŸ–€8πŸ’œ
πŸ–€9πŸ’œ
Attention
πŸ–€10πŸ’œ
πŸ–€11πŸ’œ
πŸ–€12πŸ’œ
πŸ–€13πŸ’œ
πŸ–€14πŸ’œ
πŸ–€15πŸ’œ
πŸ–€16πŸ’œ
πŸ–€17πŸ’œ
πŸ–€18πŸ’œ
Ghost's Safehouse
Ghost's Safehouse (con.)
πŸ–€19πŸ’œ
πŸ–€21πŸ’œ
Get it together!!!
πŸ–€22πŸ’œ
πŸ–€23πŸ’œ
πŸ–€24πŸ’œ
πŸ–€25πŸ’œ
πŸ–€26πŸ’œ
πŸ–€27πŸ’œ
πŸ–€28πŸ’œ
πŸ–€29πŸ’œ
πŸ–€30πŸ’œ
πŸ–€31πŸ’œ
πŸ–€32πŸ’œ
πŸ–€33πŸ’œ
πŸ–€34πŸ’œ
πŸ–€35πŸ’œ
πŸ–€36πŸ’œ
πŸ–€37πŸ’œ
πŸ–€38πŸ’œ
πŸ–€39πŸ’œ
πŸ–€40πŸ’œ
πŸ–€41πŸ’œ
πŸ–€42πŸ’œ
πŸ–€43πŸ’œ
πŸ–€44πŸ’œ
πŸ–€45πŸ’œ
πŸ–€46πŸ’œ
πŸ–€47πŸ’œ
πŸ–€48πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ49πŸ–€
πŸ–€50πŸ’œ
πŸ–€51πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5οΏΌ2πŸ’œ
🀍FINALE🀍
πŸ–€SequelπŸ’œ

πŸ–€20πŸ’œ

632 48 49
By readsbynae

Los Angeles
Ghost's Mansion
9:23 am

Keyshia woke up to the smell of smoke, causing her to jump up. "What the fuck?! Nigga you tryna fuckin kill me!" She screamed, jumping up out of the bed.

Keyshia ran out the bedroom, circling around the big ass house, trying to locate the kitchen. "Ghost, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Her eyes widened, as she seen him throwing water on the fire coming from the pan on the stove.

He shushed her, grabbing the fire extinguisher from under the cabinet. "Girl, hush! A nigga was tryna make some damn bacon." He spoke, putting the fire out with the substance that came out the extinguisher.

Keyshia sucked her teeth, before smirking. "Non cooking ass nigga." She mumbled, glancing at the front door.

Ghost turned around grabbing his gun off the counter and quickly shooting the vase near by the front door. "Fuck!" Keyshia screamed, jumping back from the front door.

Ghost put the chrome to his temple, pointing down the hallway. "Go!" He spoke lowly, as Keyshia stood there, awaiting his next move.

Keyshia twisted her lips, "Ugh, would you just let me go? What use can I possibly b-" She cut herself off as Ghost glared at her.

Huffing, she stormed off down the hallway. "Day two, and I already can't stand yo ass." She mumbled, crossing her arms.

Ghost walked behind her as she went into the bedroom. "Take one." He held out a box with two phones in it, both were coated with a gold skin, custom made for the both of them.

Keyshia grabbed a phone, smiling from ear to ear. "Don't get to happy. I'll be checking that shit every week. Don't even think about deleting anything, my hacker Quavo will be on yo ass." He explained, causing Keyshia's smile to drop.

She cut the phone on, plopping on the bed, "So what? I'm like the black sheep in the OHB? You not gone let me live?" She questioned.

Ghost grabbed the outfit Chyna had picked out for Keyshia. "Nah, you more like the bait, eye candy of OHB. A very well needed factor, who's off limits. So trust, you'll live, a lot actually. Here." He handed her a striped dress with black heels.

Keyshia scrunched up her face at the description he gave her. "Off limits? As in nobody in OHB can have me, but you?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

Ghost chuckled, walking up to her so they were face to face, "Don't flatter yourself." He clicked his teeth before turning around and walking out the room.

Keyshia rolled her eyes, going in the bathroom to take care of her hygiene and change.

Keyshia threw her dirty clothes in the hamper behind the bathroom door before walking out the bedroom. "Come on, we going to IHOP." Ghost spoke as he grabbed his keys off the rack near the front door.

Keyshia grabbed her phone off the counter before walking out the front door. "Shoulda did that in the first place." She replied, as he followed behind her.

Ghost unlocked the car doors, "Shut yo ass up." He grumbled as they both got into his Rolls Royce.

Keyshia put her hands up in defense, "That's yo ass tryna burn up this nice ass mansion. Witcho extra slow ass, can't cook bacon. Now that's just sl-" Keyshia stopped her joking as Ghost snapped his head in her direction.

Pressing the start button on the car, "Is you finished or is you done?" He stale faced her.

Keyshia's eyes widened at his sudden serious demeanor, "Damn, nigga can't take a joke. Is you always an asshole like this? Or do you need some pussy?" She joked once again, signing into Instagram.

Ghost sucked his teeth, "Not from you tho. Trust that." He replied, backing out of the driveway.

Keyshia put her phone down, slowly turning her head to look at him. "Bowy yuh cud neva. Mi don't fuck wid hoes. Questo tutto vergine proprio qui. (Boy, you could never. I don't fuck with hoes. This all virgin right here.) "Keyshia laughed, speaking from her Jamaican and Italian roots.

Ghost raised his eyebrows, "Conosci l'italiano? (You Know Italian?)" He questioned.

She scoffed, crossing her arms. "Conoscere? Cagna sono Italiana. (Know? Bitch I am Italian.)" Keyshia informed.

Ghost nodded his head, "Cagna? Chiamami un altro e guardami battere il culo. (Bitch? Call me another one and watch me beat your ass.)" He calmly replied, putting his finger on her temple.

Keyshia slapped his finger away from her face. "Whateva." She rolled her eyes, drifting her attention to her now ringing phone.

She smiled at the sound of his voice. "Keyshia? You okay please tell me you okay babygirl." He asked with much concern laced in his voice.

Keyshia laughed as Ghost scrunched up his voice at the male's voice he heard. "Yea, I'm coo Aubrey. I'll explain everything to yo-" She gasped as her phone was snatched out her hand.

Ghost quickly pulled into a parking space near the entrance of the restaurant. "Yea she good nigga. Don't worry bout her, everything straight. Shortie in good hands." He spoke, hanging up the phone before Keyshia's frienx could respond.

Snatching the phone out his hand, she took her seatbelt off. "Asshole! Asshole, asshole, asshole!" She screamed, slamming the car door shut and storming into the restaurant.

Ghost chuckled at her previous actions as they were now being seated. "Yo attitude is off the chain." He ended the fifteen minute silence from the tension between them.

Looking up from her menu, Ksyshia glanced at him. "So I've been told." She shrugged.

Ghost removed the menu from her hands, "It needs to be fixed is what I'm telling you." He gritted through clenched teeth at her slick response.

No female I have ever dealt with has an attitude that matches hers. And her mouth, it's reckless. She reminds me of................................... me.

Keyshia tapped her acrylics on the table, "And what I'm telling you is it can't be fixed." She mumbled, piercing her eyes into his.

Ghost slowly nodded his head, "Mhmm. We'll see about that." He smirked, staring into her eyes.

Resting her face in the palms of her hands, she was sure to shoot him back a remark. "We shall see." She mirrored the smirk on his face.

Interrupting their stare down, the waitress cleared her throat. "Y'all ready to order now?" She questioned looking in between them.

Keyshia nodded, handing over her menu to the waitress. "I'll have the Chicken Cobb Salad." She informed, earning a stank face from Ghost.

Ghost proceeded to hand the waitress his menu while ordering, "Two Split Decisions with Strawberries on top of both sets of pancakes. Eggs scrambled with cheese. Two cups of orange juice, babygirl." He winked at the waitress as she wrote everything down all while blushing.

Keyshia rolled her eyes at them, "I'm smelling hoes instead of smelling food." She cleared her throat.

The waitress rolled her eyes before stuffing her pen and mini notepad in her apron before walking off.

Ghost went to texting on his phone as Keyshia did the same. "Right, can you believe that shit?" Keyshia answered from Ariana's previous text.

Ghost put his phone down, closely listening to their conversation. "A fine ass psycho." She narrowed her eyes at him, earning a bright smile from Ghost as he seemed to take the compliment to his head.

Keyshia ended her phone call as the salad she had ordered thrown down on the table causing some vegetables to fall in her lap. "She must not know this bitch is crazy." Ghost mumbled as he glanced at the waitress then at Keyshia.

Keyshia stood up from the table, quickly snatching up Brittanie by her hair. "Bitch, lemme tell you something. I'm from Chicago, so I ain't yo average bitch to disrespect, feel me? Do that shit again and I'll be sure to fuck up yo pretty lil face." She spoke, pulling Brittanie throughout the restaurant by her hair to the front desk.

The manager's eyes widened as he seen Keyshia shove Brittanie into a table. "Hire betta help. Thought this was international house of pancakes not I hop on penis." She snapped at him, wiping her hands clean before walking back to their table as if nothing happened.

Ghost was now wide eyed as he witnessed what happened, "The fuck is wrong with you?" He questioned, as she sat back down.

Keyshia grabbed the ranch near her salad, "I have a record, you ain't know?" She smiled, but her face dropped as Ghost took her plate from in front of her.

Sliding over one of the combo breakfasts he had ordered and a orange juice, he spoke while doing so. "You need to eat some real food mamas. Order all that healthy shit on your time." He told, as Keyshia crosses her arms.

Looking over all the food, she then stood up, "You don't see this? I'm tryna get rid of it before November." She pinched at a low amount of fat on her torso.

Ghost smiled, poking at her stomach, "See what? I don't see a damn thing but that." He told, leaning over to pinch her ass.

Keyshia hit his arm before sitting back down, "You don't understand because you not a female. And you definitely won't understand cause you not me." She huffed, taking a bit of her bacon.

Ghost ate some of his pancakes before clearing his throat. "Well, help me understand." He motioned for her to continue.

Keyshia shook her head, "It's nun, I just, ugh. An ex, not Champ, was mentally abusive towards me about my weight. So I've always been obsessed with having a real body as a model. But as you can see, I'm only 5 feet and I have a big ass and waist, don't forget the thighs." She explained, checking the time on her phone.

Ghost smirked, "Fuck that bitch nigga who made you feel like that. There's nothing wrong with it to me. This is Hollywood, home of the fake asses and fake faces. You look betta than any other female I've looked at. And you got the plus one." He tried to boost her self esteem.

Keyshia poked at her French Toast, "And what's that?" She glanced up at him.

He laughed at her clueless face, "You're natural, duh." He tapped her chin.

Keyshia gave him a weak smile before clearing her throat, "So, what's my job in OHB?" She questioned.

Ghost sat his utensils down, quickly covering her mouth. "Girl hush. You can't say that shit just anywhere, muhfuckas is plotting. Why you think ya boy got this at all times?" He shushed her, showing his pistol that sat under his waistband.

Keyshia gave him a blank look before eating her French Toast. "So I take it we'll talk about it later." She questioned.

Earning a nod from Ghost and a quick point as in "you got it" She proceeds. "How the fuck you know I wasn't allergic to this food you ordered me." She challenged, crossing her arms.

Goat scratched his head, "Uh, let's just say I know you better than you know yourself." He informed, sitting a fifty on the bill.

Asking for to go boxes Keyshia narrowed her eyes at him, "Like what? You should be able to tell me my whole 16 year life story huh?" She sucked her teeth.

Ghost nodded, leaning over towards her, "I could tell you that and then some. But, I've got business to handle so, we'll talk about this later." He motioned for her to start walking as he grabbed their to go bags.

Walking in front of Ghost, Keyshia was stopped by a fine man covered with tattoos. "Damn ma. You pretty as hell. Slide me yo-" He cut himself off, observing Ghost's actions.

Ghost snaked his arm around Keyshia, pulling her into him. "As you were saying?" He questioned, causing the man to put his phone in his back pocket and walk away.

Keyshia snatched away from Ghost, quickly walking to the car. "We're not together. The fuck is you doin?" She mushed his face as they had got into his car.

Ghost shrugged, "What did I tell you yesterday?" He questioned, looking over at her.

Keyshia rolled her eyes, "You not fuckin helpin me tho! You makin my life fuckin miserable!" She screamed at him, truly pissed that she didn't get that nigga's number.

Ghost grabbed her face, "Who the fuck is you yelling at?!" His voiced boomed throughout the car.

Keyshia snatched her face out of his hold, "Ugh! Don't fuckin talk to me." She hit the dashboard as Ghost pulled out the parking lot.

Looking over at her as if she's lost her mind, "Yo ass is truly trippin." He spoke, zooming past cars throughout the expressway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pushing past Chris, Keyshia walked into the front room, "You that pissed cause I ain't let you get that nigga number?" He smacked his lips.

Cutting the TV on, she ignored him. "You hear me talkin to you." He states, crossing his arms.

Again, earning no response from her, he sits on the arm of the couch. "If you that pissed, he's a club owner. I'll take you there later tonight. I don't want you cockblockin when I'm tryna get at a hoe so I'll try not to do the same." He explained.

Keyshia sat up, looking at him. "Forreal?" She smirked at him.

Chris got up from the couch, "Hell nah. You ain't finna be a hoe on my watch. Miserable? Is that watch you call it? Welp, I'm here to make yo life exactly that." He laughed, causing Keyshia to suck her teeth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 34K 37
started: O4.O9.15 finished: O6.25.15
116K 5.4K 57
They were each other's drug, the only choice was to relapse.
747 47 11
'Could you tell where my head was at when you found me? Me and you went to hell and back just to find peace.'
Mirror By Jadahx_

Fanfiction

101K 5.4K 73
She was forced to turn into him. *Sequel to Relapse*