Advanced Plans (Yandere Boys...

ThatYandereAuthor tarafından

(Y/n)'s life has been uneventful since she's transferred to a new school a few months ago. However, with the... Daha Fazla

The Visit
New Experience
New Situations
Plans
Dilemma in the Dorm
Unknown Numbers
Mystery Plan
Chance To Talk
Avoidance
Chase
The Top Class
Reference
Art and Dates
Buses
The Park
Inspiration
Good and Bad News
Expulsions and Enmity
Gym
Surprises Everywhere
The Effect
Unknown Enemy
Doctor Xander
Puzzle Pieces
Your Reality
Ideology
Discovery
Plan
Safety
Choice
Car Ride
New Environment
Living Conditions
Aftershock
Frustration and New Friends
Decisions and Drawings
Breakfast and Breakdowns
Ideas
Caught
Actions and Answers
Cell
Fear
Night Two
Release
Potential Plans
Pool Time
New Meeting
Dinner
Crush?
Sleep
Getting To Know You
Who is 'G'
Start Over
Change of Plans
Same
Some Fresh Air
Car Accident
Watching Over
An Act
Planning
Wait it Out
Speed Up The Process
The Final Moments
Ending: Xander
Ending: Elijah
Ending: Vincent
Ending: Sean
Ending: Mason
Ending: Alternate
Authors Note

Propositions

36.2K 1.1K 2.1K
ThatYandereAuthor tarafından

"How did this happen?" Layken whispered as she glanced back at the four males following the two of you. You were making your way down the crowded halls to the cafeteria.

You looked back as well and scowled. They seemed sad and all their gazes were on you. Noticing your look, Xander smirked and waved which caused you to abruptly turn your attention back to your friend.

"I'm not sure," You sighed, "But I'm really sorry about it."

You were pretty sure even if you had said no, they would've found an excuse to sit with you anyway. They had that kind of vibe.

She looked at you, her eyes bright, "Don't be! I'm super excited!" Her face went red and she looked at the ground embarrassed, "I-I mean...I'm really excited, but I can't talk to people very well so..."

Your expression softened and you patted her lightly on the shoulder, "Hey. That's what I'm here for. Just call me cupid." You winked as two of you entered the cafeteria.

Since you were attending a private high-dollar academy, the cafeteria was fairly large and bright. The room matched the color scheme of the school colors, white and black, giving it an even more elegant feeling. The entire right wall was glass, giving every student a view of the second, smaller courtyard that could be used as a place to eat as well. A large silver chandelier hung in the center of the room, and circular tables dotted the floor, people sitting around most of them.

"I'll grab our seats." You said, noticing the small number of tables left. "Do you want to sit inside, or outside?"

She thought for a moment, "It's really nice today, so how about we sit outside!"

You nodded and turned to your right, leaving her and heading outside.

"Where ya going?" Sean said from beside you and you jumped, not noticing him come up.

"Outside. Layken wants to sit there today." You answered as you pushed the glass doors open.

"Layken?" He inquired.

You took a deep breath, immediately relaxing. Being outside was way better than being cooped up in the school. The courtyard was smaller than the main one, but larger than most. A few trees grew here and there lining the stone path. You could hear the sound of running water from the fountain at the far end and the slight dull hum of people talking. 

You chose a picnic table that sat beneath a willow tree and finally turned to look at the blonde. "I wasn't listening, did you say something?" You set your backpack down by the end of the table.

He looked at you with wide eyes for a second before he slightly shook his head, "Oh! Um, you said something about a person named Layken."

You nodded and smiled, "The girl with white hair and blue eyes I was walking with! She's pretty don't you think?" You sat down watching his reaction.

He furrowed his brow, "Oh yeah...I guess."

You looked around, "Hey, where'd the other guys go?"

He sat down across from you, "They went to go get their lunch."

You glanced up at the trees, not really wanting to continue holding a conversation with him, "Oh."

He rested his head in his hand and smiled, "Tell me about yourself."

You scoffed, "I thought that was just your excuse to continue annoying me."

He mocked a hurt expression, "Wow (Y/n). You've only known me for a few hours and are already making those kinds of assumptions... That hurts."

You laughed, "If you're trying to guilt me, it's not going to work."

He smiled, "Who said I was guilting you?"

"You insinuated it."

It was his turn to laugh.

"Hey (Y/n)." A voice said and you glanced over to see Vincent sit down beside Sean.

"Oh, hey." You shifted in your seat and glanced at the path. What was taking Layken so long?

Sean shot Vincent and annoyed glance but smiled as you looked back at them.

"So are you going to go get food or-"

"(Y/n)~!"

You turned to see Layken coming down the path towards you, smiling.

"Hey Layken." You waved her over and she sat down next to you. Almost immediately, her face went red and she stared down at the table. She already seemed nervous to be around the guys. You nudged her gently and gave Vincent and Sean a small smile.

"Um...H-Hello!" Layken exclaimed, still staring at the table, "M-My name is Layken and-"

You lifted her face up so that she was actually talking to people, but her eyes went wide. She glanced at you.

"I can't do this!" She whispered.

"Yes, you can. Just take deep breaths." You gave her shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

She took a deep breath and looked at the boys, "H-Hi...I'm r-really sorry-"

"(Y/n)!" Elijah called as he waved. Xander trailed behind him.

Layken looked at them, her face becoming more red. She stood up.

"Layken?" You grabbed her arm.

"Can we talk for a moment?" She whispered. You glanced at the boys who were all giving you a questioning look.

"I'll be right back." You said as she practically dragged you away from them. She pulled you around the other side of the tree.

"I can't do it! They're so beautiful and I'm so not. I feel so stupid!" She shook your shoulders.

You removed her grip, "Layken. You are so pretty, so don't even start with that. I totally believe in you. They aren't that beautiful, okay?"

Her mouth dropped, "Have you looked at them?!" She pulled you over and the two of you leaned around the tree.

The four boys seemed to be talking heatedly with each other.

You furrowed your brow, "I'm not seeing anything."

She sighed annoyedly, "Actually look. (Y/n)."

You rolled your eyes but focused on them. You narrowed your eyes, seeing the slight appeal. They all filled out the white and black school uniforms nicely, and each one seemed to have an air of kindness around them. Their faces were all different, but each one was...beautiful. Maybe it wasn't that hard to see...

You scowled, "Okay, maybe I see it now."

"See!?" She cried as she sank against the tree trunk, "It's hopeless!"

You knelt down next to her, "It is not. I'm cupid, remember? I'll get one of them for you." You gave her an enthusiastic smile.

"You mean it?" She asked, her eyes filled with apprehension.

You nodded. "Yup!"

~~~~

"Why can't you go away! I was the one who asked her to each lunch with me." Sean growled as Elijah and Xander sat down.

"Oh please. You'd bore her faster than anyone else." Xander scowled as he looked down at his lunch. None of it seemed appetizing.

"Besides, we want to get to know her too." Vincent glared at Sean before he took a bite of his sandwich.

"I wonder why she left so suddenly." Elijah murmured as he looked at your now empty seat.

"You showed up." Sean muttered as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Haha. So funny."

"They were looking at us." Vincent said as he stared at the tree.

"What?" Xander looked up but he didn't see you.

"They peered around the trunk and looked at us for a few seconds before disappearing again." Vincent explained as he picked up his water bottle and took a drink.

Elijah sighed, "Would it be too much to imagine that she was fantasizing about me...sneaking looks?"

His comment earned him three dirty looks from the others.

"Yes. It would." Sean snapped.

~~~~

"Oh, but I don't think I can talk to them!" Layken brought her hands to her face, "I'll freeze up again."

You thought for a moment, "Alright. Stay here. I'll go talk to them for you."

"Really?!" She looked up at you hopefully.

You nodded and smiled. You stepped around the tree and made your way back to the table. The four boys looked at you expectantly.

"Hey." You smiled as you sat down in your seat.

Vincent smiled back, "Is your friend alright?"

You nodded, "Yeah. Actually, about that..." You shifted in your seat, "Well, you see. She really likes you guys and she's pretty nervous to talk to you because you're...well...attractive, but she's really, really sweet and kind and has a bunch of great qualities." You paused for a moment, "So, she was wondering if one of you would hang out with her? It'd really mean a lot to me if you did, and I'm sure it'd mean a lot to her too."

You watched as what you asked slowly registered for each of them.

"We're...attractive?" Elijah said, his eyes filled with amusement.

Your face went slightly red, "Y-Yeah. She really thinks you are."

Xander mumbled something, looking at the table.

"I'm sorry what was that?" You smiled, hoping one of he would agree.

"What do you think." Xander repeated.

You laughed, "I think that you won't regret going out with her. Like I said she's really-"

"That's not what he meant." Sean said, smiling.

"I-I'm not sure I understand then." You furrowed your brow.

"I meant, what do you think about us being attractive?" Xander looked up at you.

Your face went a deep shade of red, "I-I...Uh...I mean...There's no doubt that you're beautiful...I think...But like I said, Layken really likes you guys and-"

"I don't care what Layken thinks. I want to know what you think." Vincent said, his eyes staring at you intently.

You looked at him angrily, "Look. I know this is out of the blue and all that but give her a chance! If not, think of it as a way to pay me back for wasting my time this morning."

"Wasting your time?" Elijah echoed, his face a mixture of curiosity and hurt.

"Yeah. I told you I didn't need help and all you did was distract me from doing literally anything else." You explained, crossing your arms.

"We were just trying to-" You cut Xander off as you raised your hand.

"I don't want to hear your excuse. I want to hear your answer."

They all shifted in their seat, not wanting to explain why they didn't want to do what you'd asked.

Sean sighed, "I'll do it."

You looked at him hopefully, "You will!?"

He nodded, "On one condition."

You leaned forward, hoping it was something you could do.

He held up your notebook, smiling innocently, "I want a page in this."

A/N: Heyo! I know that the story's starting off kinda slow, but just like my other book, it'll pick up really soon! This is my first attempt at writing a yandere book that has 5 male main characters. I hope I don't mess it up ^-^. Hope you enjoy reading!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

120K 4.2K 36
What will happen when your crush (a Yandere) kidnaps you and confesses her love to you? Why tell them you love them too! This is the daily life of Y...
722K 40.9K 96
(m.yanderes x f.reader) (complete) (Y/n) had been in love with best friend for almost as long as she'd known him, it was too bad that he was desperat...
286K 13.7K 66
[Yandere x Reader] It had first been a simple love story between [Y/N] and the infamous hot player of the school. But then it got messy. Despite the...
3.9K 83 34
You are a new student in a school. The most mysterious boy comes to you and helps you. Only to find out his secret. Two other boys take a quick likin...