Ruthless

By readsbynae

By the faults of her ex, she was meant to be killed by the infamous Ghost. Only thing stopping him? The inten... More

Warningβ€ΌοΈβš οΈβ˜’οΈ
Happy Birthday Chris!
Credits
Cast
Prelude
πŸ–€1πŸ’œ
πŸ–€ 2πŸ’œ
πŸ–€3πŸ’œ
πŸ–€4πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5πŸ’œ
πŸ–€6πŸ’œ
Happy Birthday Pac!!!
πŸ–€7πŸ’œ
πŸ–€8πŸ’œ
πŸ–€9πŸ’œ
Attention
πŸ–€10πŸ’œ
πŸ–€11πŸ’œ
πŸ–€12πŸ’œ
πŸ–€13πŸ’œ
πŸ–€14πŸ’œ
πŸ–€15πŸ’œ
πŸ–€16πŸ’œ
πŸ–€17πŸ’œ
πŸ–€18πŸ’œ
Ghost's Safehouse
Ghost's Safehouse (con.)
πŸ–€19πŸ’œ
πŸ–€20πŸ’œ
πŸ–€21πŸ’œ
Get it together!!!
πŸ–€22πŸ’œ
πŸ–€23πŸ’œ
πŸ–€24πŸ’œ
πŸ–€25πŸ’œ
πŸ–€26πŸ’œ
πŸ–€27πŸ’œ
πŸ–€28πŸ’œ
πŸ–€29πŸ’œ
πŸ–€30πŸ’œ
πŸ–€31πŸ’œ
πŸ–€32πŸ’œ
πŸ–€33πŸ’œ
πŸ–€35πŸ’œ
πŸ–€36πŸ’œ
πŸ–€37πŸ’œ
πŸ–€38πŸ’œ
πŸ–€39πŸ’œ
πŸ–€40πŸ’œ
πŸ–€41πŸ’œ
πŸ–€42πŸ’œ
πŸ–€43πŸ’œ
πŸ–€44πŸ’œ
πŸ–€45πŸ’œ
πŸ–€46πŸ’œ
πŸ–€47πŸ’œ
πŸ–€48πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ49πŸ–€
πŸ–€50πŸ’œ
πŸ–€51πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5οΏΌ2πŸ’œ
🀍FINALE🀍
πŸ–€SequelπŸ’œ

πŸ–€34πŸ’œ

414 33 22
By readsbynae

11/07
Saturday
Birthday Party Night
9:45 p.m

Sitting down the curling irons, I glanced at the bedroom door as knocking came from the opposite side. "What?!" I shouted.

The knocking abruptly stopped. "Ooh, attitude. Hurry up girl." Nicki's voice rang.

Unplugging the curling irons, I walked out the bathroom. "Don't rush me, I told y'all niggas I ain't wanna party anyways." I replied while putting on my outfit.

After putting on my heels, I headed out into the front room. "Bout damn time." Mike clapped, causing me to flick him off.

"Come here, babe. Lemme see." Chyna called, coming out the kitchen.

I did a 360, earning a slight push from Nicki. "Oh, my god! Bitch you not grown." She looked me up and down.

"Me? Hoe, look at you." I glanced at her outfit.

"Who me?" She laughed, turning around.

I glanced over at Angie, "Now, Angela. Who do you think you are bein this fine." I spoke, tapping her shoulder.

"Let's go the hell ya'll waiting on." Trey snapped his fingers.

"First off, who and the hell you think you talkin' to?" I looked around the room.

"My bad birthday girl." He put his hands up in surrender.

"Aww, okay." I flipped my hair with attitude.

"You is too much. Damn, you can't close your mouth?" Nicki asked drifting everyone's attention to Chris.

Nigga you're being weird, he's been staring mighty hard.

"Awwwww, you got sexy for the kid too, huh?" I walked over to him, touching his chin.

He just gave me his famous smirk before proceeding to lick his lips.

"We gone let you drink a lil Hennessy tonight." Onika smiled, linking arms with me.

"Damn, can I have my bae back." Angela growled linking my other arm with her.

"See I don't know what the hell y'all smoking but she's driving with me." Chris pulled me away from both of them.

"Hell nah, lil sis rolling with us." Mike and Trey pulled me in between them.

Wow.

I maneuvered my way to the front door, "How bout I just drive myself and follow y'all." I smiled, grabbing the keys to my Mercedes rental.

Trey shook his head, "You prolly gone be too fucked up to drive back." He took the keys out my hand, putting em back on the rack.

Raising my eyebrows, I realized I would now have to choose who to ride with.  I closed my eyes and started singing. "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollers let him go eeny meeny, miny, moe." I mumbled, opening my eyes, Nicki had stood in front of me.

I smiled, clapping. "Yayyyy, lucky me." I yelped, she giggled before linking her hand with mine.

30 minutes later

"Come on, we're in the VIP section." Mike said, pointing towards the balcony upstairs.

"Keyshia! Keyshia! Keyshia!" I heard everyone cheer for me, y'all niggas don't know me.

And I definitely don't know y'all, this a set up?

They doing too goddamn much, don't they know Louboutins hurt like hell? So of course a bitch was holding on to Mike for dear life. I guess he noticed how tight I was holding his arm. Because he started to laugh obnoxiously.

"It's not funny Mike." I said laughing as we finally made our way into the VIP.

"Hey y'all." I started as everyone started clapping.

Clearing my throat, I thought of what to say. Especially because these were people I probably wouldn't see again anyways. I want to thank everyone that came out for me tonight. I know y'all don't know me and vice versa but thanks for celebrating my birthday with me tonight. Have fun!" I spoke before sitting the mic down, I got stage fright like a bitch they can't be putting me on the spot like that.

"Yessssssss baby this shit is lit" Nicki's voice boomed from downstairs while I was in the VIP section.

I chuckled at her obnoxiousness. I was smoking my blunt, chilling until I heard Chris's loud ass.

"Why you sitting down? You got a party to get lit" He stated pulling me off the couch, heading towards the dancefloor.

"One drink, only." He narrowed his eyes at me, handing me a cup of Hennessy almost filled to the rim.

I drunk some before shaking my head. "Ion dance." I groaned, but my mind changed quick as hell wen my baby Yonce shit came on.

I looked up at Chris and started singing. "I know you want it, but I'm hesitating. You must be crazy, I gotta man, you got a lady." I rubbed down his chest.

Turning me around so my back was against his chest he sung in my ear. "I know we're here together so this must be something special. You could be anywhere you wanted but you decided to be here with me. No coincidence, it was meant to be. Don't be shy, gone let your boy get in. So you can tell all your friends you were on the remix." I bit my lip at the sound of his sexy but great singing voice, his ass got some hidden talent.

I backed into him as he grabbed my waist while starting to sing the chorus. "In this club, in this club.
Ladies, can I put this love up on you one time?
If you ain't scared, say what's up." One grind was all it took for me to quickly pull away from him, no chile I'm not ready for that.

Turning around, I narrowed my eyes at him. "What you tryna do to me? Huh, I don't think so nigga." I pointed my finger in his face.

He put his hands up in surrender, "Babe, I'm not tryna do anything to you that you don't want to be done." There he go with those slick ass flirts.

I glanced into his eyes, that spark, there it goes again. "Ugh, stop that." I mumbled, grabbing his hand.

Chris rested his other hand on my waist, "What am I doin'?" He questioned, scrunching up his eyebrows.

Pulling away from his I shook my head. "You know what you're doin'!" I laughed, taking another sip of my drink before going back into the VIP section.

Taking my heels off, I got up to start dancing again. "Oop bitch get it. Get it. Get it. Get it." Angie hyped me up, as I twerked on the couch.

I was so turnt, I ain't even kno everybody was staring at me. When I say everybody I mean, everybody. A bitch had to recollect herself.

"Wassup, shit is bussin'! Everbody got a inner hoe. Turn up!" I said awkwardly as I got off the floor picking up my heels.

Then I proceeded to grab a bottle off the bar.

"Ughhh, wat yo ass want?" I asked as I seen Quavo walking up to me.

Shaking his head he sat down. "Damn, why you gotta be so damn mean?" He chuckled.

"I'm sure you kno why." I replied while rolling another blunt as I made my way back to my section.

"I came to say Happy Birthday. And I gotchu somethin'." He said while sitting across from me.

"Oh, is dat right????" I asked looking up at him while making eye contact.

"Mmmm hmmmmm." He replied licking his lips.

"I have a present for you too" I said leaning over the table.

"Really???" He said staring at me lustfully.

"Yup" I whispered in his ear.

"Damn" I heard him mumble.

"Nigga bye." I said laughing as I sat back down.

Smacking his lips, he sent me another charming smile. "You play too damn much man. On some serious shit, wen you gone fuck wit ya boy?" He asked, pointing to himself.

"Now you know, Chris gon beat yo ass nigga" I said lighting my blunt.

"Ain't nobody worried bout his ass." He said gripping my thigh.

"I'm not finna do this with neither one of y'all." I laughed, shaking my head as I glanced at Chris staring at us from the bar.

Quavo looked in the direction of where my attention was. "That just might be my cue to go." He spoke, getting up from the couch.

"These niggas is something else." I mumbled as I stumbled towards the bar to get another bottle.

"Girl, clearly yo ass don't need no mo weed or drinks, getcho ass back on the mic to cut the cake." Mike said, grabbing my arm.

"Food, my favorite." I said as I put my heels back on.

"You ready?" Nicki asked glancing at me.

"Yes." I replied while yawning.

Damn it's only 2am and I'm tired already.

After everyone got done singing, I made sure to grab me two big ass slices of cake.

"Babe, commere." I said motioning to Chyna of course Quavo wanted to be extra.

"You cheatin' on me?" He yelled smiling as everyone laughed.

"Shut up, nigga." I replied rolling my eyes at how obnoxious his ass is.

Before I could talk to Chyna, Chris had walked up to me. "Ready to go?" He asked, grabbing my my wrist.

I looked at him skeptically, "Why you in a rush to get us home?" I smirked.

He looked down before grinning, "I mean if you don't wanna open your presents then we can stay here." He spoke, shrugging before letting my arm go.

I shook my head, grabbing his arm. "No, no, no. Let's go." I replied, pulling him towards the exit of the club.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 738 16
She never thought she would have a family, let along falling in love. Her past haunted her everyday and she drowned herself in alcohol and violence...
133 5 5
Monaco was a regular hood dude on the corner hustling for his next dime like the next man with big dreams of becoming a nba baller but flexing like h...
136K 7.1K 90
One look, one night, one taste was all it took to have us hooked. I was his crack, he was my greatest drug and like any addict I was addicted. We K...
Mirror By Jadahx_

Fanfiction

101K 5.4K 73
She was forced to turn into him. *Sequel to Relapse*