Polished (Larry Stylinson AU)

By Larry_Tarry

Louis has always loved going to school. But he always dreaded the 'bring your partner to school year.' But no... More

Prologe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 part 1.
Chapter 6 part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Sorry.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Its Harry!!
Chapter 13
HACKED (Harry again.)
Chapter 15
chapter 16
MUST READ (its harry)
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
New story
chapter 20
New chapter coming up
Ugh character ask

Chapter 14

1.4K 56 33
By Larry_Tarry

Hii guys. My real name is Leo! Yay! *high five* by the way O am NOT a tumblr boy, *huff* but I DO have a tumblr!

Photo-louis
-.-.-,-,-,-,-

"Harry.. Time to wake up." Louis mumbled tiredly,

"No." Harry sighed, getting up anyways. He fell back down "I'm exhausted." He whines, reaching for Lou.

"No baby! We gotta hurry, we're seeing your mum and Robyn (don't know how to spell his name, don't care.)

"His sons coming over remember?" Louis smiles, kissing Harry Gently. "He's your age."

*

"Mummy!" Harry giggled, running to his mum to give her a hug.

Anne chuckled. "Hi darling." She said, hugging her son carefully. "Hi." He giggled into her shoulder, pulling away whenever he felt smushed. He walked over to Lou and went to hug him but he was pushed away.

"Sorry babe. I'm going to say hi to Jeremy." Louis pushed away, going to not only shake Jeremy's hand but also hugging him.

Hugging him?

That was strike one.

"So, harry? Tell Jeremy how schools going." Anne smiles a little.

"Well, it's been well..." Harry murmured.

"Oh, well.. We're all going to New York. Me, Robyn, and Jer." Anne smiled happily at Jeremy.

Harry knew he should be happy for them, but his mum NEVER looked at him like that.

She NEVER spent the time to actually take them some where.

She never actually talked about him to other people.

Never gave him a nickname.

At that moment a child of theirs started letting out a miserable cry, Harry standing to go get him. He walked into the baby's rooms, going in to see Noali crying sadly. He's actually a quiet baby, so his cries are just loud whimpers when he sees the boys.

"What baby..." Harry whispered slowly, rocking the little baby gently. He smiled and searched through the baby-safe-mini-fridge they placed beside the rocking chair. He then placed the bottle in the bottle warmer ontop of the fridge, rocking Noali slightly.

Harry smiled softly as he thought, getting brought out by the baby whimpers next to his ear. Harry grabbed the baby's tiny soft foot, rubbing and tickling it to distract him.

"Baby Noali. Almost done.." He whispered, then grabbing the bottle and testing to see if it's nice and warm. He placed the bottle to the babies lips, rocking him slowly.

"Sleepy baby." Harry whispered, smiling and putting the now full baby on his shoulder to burp him. Patting his back gently. He laid him in his crib and walked down, not noticing Louis.

"Where's Lou?" Harry asked.

"Oh... He and Jeremy went to the store to get some clothes for the babies." Wait what?

"Wait.. What?" Harry almost screeched. That's what HIM and Louis were supposed to do. Not JEREMY and Louis.

That was strike two...

"Yeah, Louis said he saw these cute shoes for the baby and went to get them with Jeremy." Anne smiled. "Isn't Jeremy just so sweet..." Anne smiles, looking at Robyn.

"...what about me mum..." Harry whispered.

"Hmm? What was that Harry?" She asked, not funny hearing him.

"I said, do you want some ice cream? I think the baby's deserve some after their nap." Harry smiles a fake smile, going into the kitchen to get himself a bowl. He grabbed his favorite when he was sad, red cherries and cream... With walnuts in it.

He places the bowl on the table and goes to grab Noali who is still awake. He places him in his sit up chair and smiles, taking a bite of his ice cream.

Noali looks at him and opens his mouth. "Want some baby..?" Harry smiles, getting the vanilla ice cream that didn't have any cherries or nuts in it for his baby to choke.

Noali takes the small amount from the spoon, letting out a squeal from the cold. Harry laughed and kisses Noali's forehead, going up to get Micky and bringing him down as well.

"Take yummy bites." Harry feeds them both, taking a bite from the ice cream every now and then.

Both baby's giggle when they see their daddy laughing at their cuteness, letting out little coos when Harry would.

At that moment, both of the boys walk in. A pair of shoes in Louis hand.

"That old woman was crazy!" Louis laughed.

"She pushed me right into you." Jeremy smiled.

"For a second I thought you were going to kiss me!"

And that was the last strike.

Harry got up and placed the bowl on the table, storming to his bedroom and slamming the door.

Harry put on the shows that Louis loved, the ones that made his feet so look so much smaller. He then grabbed a jacket and rushed outside.

Louis walks into the dining room and notices his two baby's whining and crying, their daddy went missing.

"Aww... Where's daddy? What did he feed you?" Louis walks to the boys and sits infront of them, grabbing the green plastic bowl. He scoops up and amount of ice cream and holds it for the boys, his eyes widen when he's seen a cherry.

"D-Did... Did Harry eat out of this?" He whispered, looking at Harry's mum and his step-father in pure horror.

"Yeah... Why." Anne whispered, her eyes widening as well. "Oh god..."

"Comfort food... Something must of set him off. This is bad..." Louis mumbled.

"It can't be that bad... It's just ice cream? Is he allergic?" Jeremy asked.

"No.. This is his favorite kind of ice cream... But it's expensive so he only eats it when he's sad. And he's not a waister so he must be really upset... This isn't just ice cream upset..." Louis whispered.

"It's cherries and cream upset."

*

Harry was walking and walking, sniffling softly.

,"They don't love me.. They love Jeremy...!" He whimpers, letting out another sniffle. The cold air is wrapping around him like a blanket... He's getting freezing water in his shoes, making his feet cold.

He sighs and feels himself getting colder. Or his body can, he doesn't understand why he feels warm. His body fails him then and there, him landing beside the sidewalk. The snow letting him lay on it like a bed sheet.

*
They've been searching for an hour, Louis was losing it. It's below zero here... He'll die if I don't keep searching.

"Guys... Over here!!" Jeremy shouted, looking at the lifeless body infront of him.

"Harry!!" Louis screamed, rushing to the boy who was covered in snow. "Baby... Wake up baby c'mon." Louis patted his face. Harry's eyelashes had snowflakes on them, his hair covered in them. It would've been a beautiful sight if it was different circumstances.

"Harry.. C'mon baby." Louis whispered.

"Hmm... L-Louis?" Harry mumbles.

"Yeah baby...?"

"I hate you so much right now..." Harry whispered. "It's just too bad... That I can only... Hate you..-"

"He's losing it Louis. C'mon we need to get him safe!" Robyn yelled.

"For so... Long." Harry whispered, smiling at Lou before passing out. Louis smiled and picked him up, rushing to get him to the safety if their home.

"C'mon..." Louis smiled, running over to the bed. He placed Harry on it, removing his shoes, taking off his socks. Louis let out a gasp. "His feet are so cold!" Louis gasped, taking off the rest of his clothes and changing him into gray panties, nice colored cream tights. And a nice cream tanktop.

"We can't over dress you, we can't under dress you..." Lou's voice was so soft, Harry's eyes would flutter a little. Louis took Harry's tight-cladded-feet, placing a different colored ankle sock on both feet.

Harry would turn on his stomach and let out a sneeze, he obviously ha a cold now.

"Poor baby..." Louis took Harry's foot in between his hands and blows hot air on it. "All cold and tiny." Louis smiled as Harry let out a whine.

"Oh baby..." Louis whispered, picking him up and laying Harry ontop of him.

Harry nuzzles his head under the chin of Louis. "Baby boo." Louis carefully sang, patting his bum as he rocked him from side to side.

Harry woke up an hour later crying out. "L-Louis!!" He screamed. Louis wrapped his arms around him. "I'm right here... You're on my lap." Louis whispered.

Harry sniffled and nodded. Louis could tell he was holding back something.

"Harry... Listen to me." Louis whispered. "I want you to let everything out onto my shoulder right now.. Are you ready?" Louis whispered. "I'm going to count."

"One..." He started. That caused Harry's lip to wobble.

"Two..." He continued. Tears started to slip past his cheeks.

"Three." Harry let out a sob, louis placing his head on his shoulder.

"I don't like Jeremy!" Harry sobbed. "He's taking you away from me!" He sobbed louder, letting wails out like a little kid.

"I'm listening." Louis whispered. "Keep talking..."

"Mummy never looked at me the way she looked at Jerome!!"

"Jeremy, but okay keep going."

"Louis.. You can't leave. Y-you're all I have. Y-You need to promise me that you won't leave... You can't. You can't you can't you can't!" He sobbed louder, louis sighing softly. He had no idea that this was going through his head...

"Baby... I'd never leave you."

"But you will!!" You'll notice I'm to heavy and I'm too ugly and I'm to much of a cry baby to even-"

"Stop. Right. There." Louis whispered. "Baby you aren't heavy." Louis smiled and stands, throwing Harry in the air. He caught him.

"90 lbs..." He whispered. "That's not bad." He smiled.

(My little sister is thirteen and weighs 180. She thinks she's big but doesn't talk about it. She it so lovely and she knows she has a flat stomach. She hates to go dress shopping with other people because she can only try on the dress if she has skinnys under it. She only goes with me and harry because we give her clothes that make her feel beautiful. She's darling and a wonderful teenager. She's the best thing to happen to me and she's everything I want her to be. I'm very supportive of her. She has a fear of girls and she's had a bad week. (A girl her age screamed at her and made her panic) she's had terrible things happen to her. She's so cute and cool. If you want your thirteen year old siblings to hang out with somebody, hand out with her. Just go to our tumblr. Photo-Louis. And ask for her. She'll talk to you in private or public. Just ask. She thinks that every weight is beautiful. It doesn't matter if your ten pounds or five-hundred. If she likes your personality she'll tell you your beautiful.)

"And if you were ugly.. Why do I tell you your beautiful everyday."

"I dunno..." Harry shrugged and sniffled.

"And if I thought you were a crybaby and I didn't want to date you... Why would I do this?" Louis asked, staring at Harry who was looking around.

"What?" Harry asked, looking at Lou in confusion.

"This." Louis slammed his lips right ontop of Harrys, not caring if Harry has a slight fever. Not caring if Harrys lips are a little and chapped. He didn't care that Harry was really short or born premature. He didn't care that his father abused him. (Of course he cared. He just doesn't mind that he's kissing someone who was hurt.)

And all of those reasons don't matter because.

Louis has a princess... And he loves him with all his heart that it hurts.

-.-.-.-.-.-
Tumblr: photo-louis

It was really fun and sad to write this chapter! I though it was good at least.

GUESSING GAME: guess what holidays we were born in!?

Leo: a scary day.

Harry: a loving day.

Malloree: a day where everyone is drunk and Tyler Oakley lost his virginity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
131K 3.6K 15
Summary: We'll play hide and seek to turn this around (give me love like never before)... "So here's the thing," he starts. "I didn't me...
5K 35 22
for those who don't know, stimming is defined as: the repetitive performance of certain physical movements or , as a form of behavior by persons with...
453 26 7
Louis has always prided himself on making plans. His freshman year of high school he'd spent the entire night color-coding a five-year plan to get hi...