I Want You

Bởi amateurwriterlisa

FanFiction - Amourshipping A girl grown up living a lie. Innocent she didn't know any different. There's a gu... Xem Thêm

Welcome!
How Do I Look?
Walking To The Edge
🍋In The Moment🍋
So I've been thinking
🍋Morning After🍋
Calem
Drink?
Meeting a Friend
It's Your Choice
The Past is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery. Thats Why Today Is A Gift
Security
Followed
I Can Give Her Space
New Start For Me
Heart to Heart
No Remorse
What Have I Done?
Lonely Hour
Endless Torture
Entire Empire
Rising Sun
Trust
Questionable Intent
First Night in Alola
Goodbye
Surprise! Part 1
Surprise! Part 2
Surprise! Part 3
The Day Has Almost Arrived -- Ash's POV
The Day Has Almost Arrived -- Serena's POV
'No Need To Thank Me'
ENDING
Special 1K Chapter
New Book
Special 1K Votes

The Plan

610 30 4
Bởi amateurwriterlisa

Calem's POV

I sat on one of the soft double beds in the hotel room, Gary and I were sharing the room much to my dismay, my eyes rested on the view on the balcony, an amazing sunset, the bright colours of oranges and reds were mixing in beautifully, and it reminds me of a time where I was once truly happy with Serena.

A moment of weakness that I had where I started to fall for her. Thinking back now, how I wished I hadn't been sucked into my father's twisted plan, as soon as I realised what a idiot I had been, I had truly lost the only bright light I had in my fucked up life.

Bringing my hands up clutching in my hair tightly in frustration, I began to think, maybe we might just be happy when this was all done, I know I have hurt her in ways that continually disgust me, maybe we can all move on, maybe I can find a little happiness that Serena has.

"This is my mess. I must be the one to clear it up" determination over took my body, a plan was starting to form, in my mind; I knew his movements, his pleasures, what he does in a day, I can easily kill him, tonight.

When he is dead, his organisation will be destroyed, and since I am his own flesh and blood, regardless on what goes on in his Will, assets, accounts, bonds, properties he owned will go to me.

According to the law in Kanto, the immediate relative has an overruling over on the predecessor's will, so if he isn't married, which trust me he isn't the next blood relative will inherit everything in his name.

"I can truly save them, they don't need to be here... I need to go" I exclaimed jumping up from my pit of self pity.

"Go where Calem?" An angelic voice reached my ears, I spun round, my vision landed on the beauty in front of me. Her big bright blue eyes dancing in sparkles while her smooth pale like skin flushed a pink blush across her cheeks, she looked on at me in concern.

"Oh Serena, I didn't know you were here! I didn't hear the door go... how did you get in?" I asked curiously.

"Oh..uh.. Gary lent me his door key, he and Ash have have gone to the bar for a drink...I... uh wanted to make sure you were okay, um...Where are you going?" She stuttered in saying showing me the card key.

Letting out a sigh as I closed my eyes, a smiled to myself, I looked back catching her gaze, I started to walk towards her and embraced her in a heartwarming hug. My head resting on hers.

'I have to say goodbye to her'

"You know Serena, you have a good heart, one with overflowing love and patience, especially for someone like me." I could hear her giggling her cute laugh.

"However, Serena. I now know what a horrible human being I was to you, I got you involved in a awful, unforgivable mess"

Much to my reluctance I let go of her, already missing the sweet scent of strawberries. That flowed from her. I couldn't look her in the eye yet, I brought my hands up feeling her soft skin finally resting on her arms.

Our gazes did eventually meet and I saw the confusion spread on her face, her brow went inwards, waiting for me to finish what I had to say.

"what if I told you, over the past few months my... feelings for you have begun to grow?"

"Wha-" she started to speak but I put my finger to her lips, to let me finish.

"I kept them to myself because your happiness is more important to me than anything else in this world. I never deserved you, and here we are now talking if I'm okay? I am willing to sacrifice my own happiness, my whole being... just to see you smile." I took a deep breath i could see her brow changed to pity for me, I began again.

"Serena, you are my one and only friend and I am now thankful that you forgave me, yet I don't forgive myself."

I carried on, "can't stop, I need to keep going"

"I'm thankful now more than ever, I got to know such a genuinely beautiful woman, who's beauty matches to nothing this world can offer... I will miss these lips, those eyes, your pure heart..."

Unknowing to me why she began to cry, i shocked myself as I started to feel the tears fall on my own cheeks, stinging my eyes slightly.

I paused bringing my hand to cup her cheek, and brush her lips lightly with my thumb.

"I...I love you Serena, you will always be in my heart, till the day I die...maybe even beyond that. I want you Serena... I want you to be happy."

"I want you to forget about me."

"I want you to love like the way you love Ash and never, ever let go of that!"

"I want you to go on with your life, have kids one day! Get Married! Do all the things that make you happy. Don't spare another minute thinking about me okay? I will be fine as long as you are alive and happy."

Both of us were crying silently, I never want to let her go....

"Serena this will be finished tonight, I am going to end this for you... for your future and my mother, Giovanni is going to die... tonight."

I rested my forehead on hers, and kissing her softly for a moment, savouring her just a bit more. Her body shivered under my touch, I let go of her as I took a step back hanging my head down not meeting her gaze.

"Ca-Calem... please don't go, we can do this together, he has ruined all our lives, please stay... for me?" She pleaded 'please Serena don't make this harder for me'

"I can't Serena, I need to do this... goodbye" I finished talking as I began to take my leave, I was surprised as I glanced behind my shoulder to see Serena holding me by her hands, hugging me from behind tightly, the desperation and pain in her eyes, tears threatening to fall.

"I need you Calem, I need you hear with us! You cant just leave me now! I know we can do this together, please!" 'I cant Serena, please let me go... just one more'

Not saying a word, i spun round taking her by surprise, snaking my arm round her waist, I pulled her in close, cupping her cheek with my other hand, and pushed my lips on to hers, her sweet scent overcoming my senses, I could feel her love for me return to me as we kissed passionately for a few minutes. I love her, but I can't stay.

Pulling apart, our foreheads rested on each others as we both slightly panted, my hands till holding her they way they did before.

"Serena...I love you, please just forget me, I know you will have a happy life with Ash, he is the one who makes you happy." Reluctantly I let go of her, spun round left her where she stood.

A few minutes later I stood by the elevator waiting for it to come, I cant stop... i have to keep going, you have to do this Calem

"Bing!"

The doors opened up to reveal Ash and Gary.

'Great'

"Hey where you going Calem?" Ash asked in confusion.

"Oh... I... uh... wanted to go for a walk, take in some of the views you know... haha" i laughed nervously, hoping they bought the lie.

"Oh yeah! Se and I just did that, it was beautiful just like she is..."

"Ah c'mon Ash shut up with you proposing! You don't need to keep rubbing it in my face!" Gary moaned, happy for his friend. '

'Wait! What? What the fuck have I done! He proposed to her!'

"Huh, wow! Ash congratulations man! I'm really happy for the two of you!"

"Right well, we will see you in a while then? We can go over the plan and end this!" Ash said happily

"Uh... yeah! Totally, cant wait, see you all in a bit!"

I hurriedly entered the lift and pushed the button for the ground floor, not really saying anything more, this has given me a new goal, I need to finish this tonight.

Reaching the ground floor, I began taking big strides towards the doors of the hotel, I then heard an ear splitting scream.

Knowing it was Serena's voice, caused me more pain, tears were threatening to fall, Ignoring it carrying towards the door, I was almost feeling the warmth that the Alolan sun has to offer.

"CALEM! DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE!"

'Ignore them Calem, you have to do this for Serena'

I stepped in the warm outside, heading for a cab, asking the driver 'take me to 111 Lunala rise please."

'Watch out Giovanni, you're gonna die tonight, or I'm going to die trying. This is for Serena, my mother, everyone who you have ever wronged, I will be getting revenge for them. This ends tonight."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

186K 2.8K 35
Serena has been in Hoenn for three months. She misses her friends. Her home. Everything. She is stressed from all her competitions and training...
15K 325 19
After Leaving everything back in Kalos, Ash worries about the decisions he had made that day. " I regret Everything" He always says to himself. Ash h...
35.9K 636 6
Ash and Serena have been in a happy relationship for a little under 3 years now. All of that, however, might be about to change. Ash has been leaving...
496K 21.8K 100
After failing in the Unova League, Ash returns home to get advice before resuming his journey to become a Pokemon master. Now, what happens when some...