Little Things

Von fizzyfiction

A Niall Horan based fanfic. "I'm in love with you, and all these little things" Allyson Parker, a twenty year... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Spin-Off

Chapter 31

1K 38 17
Von fizzyfiction

///quick words. I just wanted to thank all of you who read this fanfic every single time I update. Thank you so so so so so so so so much. It means the world.

And I hate to ask this of you, but could you guys please vote and comment more? Like, comment your opinions on the most random parts. If you think something is gonna happen, comment right there in the story. I want to hear what you guys think SO SO SO bad and it's great when you guys comment at the end of the chapter, but I wanna hear your thoughts throughout!

I love you all x ///

For another hour or so, I let Niall rant on about anything and everything. I told him to keep me entertained, so I could let my mind off of the reality I am suffering in. He mostly talked about his band, his family, and food. I have never seen someone so proud of other people's achievements before. He takes so much pride in his band mates and family, it amazes me. How can one person, be such a good one?

And every so often, that same sparkle ignites his eyes, making me smile.

I just love it so much.

"And then, another Christmas my brother got me a pair of socks," he chuckles to himself, throwing his head back.

I don't understand how that is funny at all, but everything to this Irish boy is hilarious.

It's good to be that positive.

I need that kind of positivity in my life.

The door to my hospital room swings open and in walks Morgan and Harry.

Morgan stops dead in her tracks, and I can't even look at her, as she watches me. I lay in a gurney, with tubes sticking out of me, covered in bruises and cuts, and wearing one of those lovely light blue cloth dresses they force patients to wear.

"D-do you hate me?" I choke, looking at her feet instead of meeting her eyes.

"Is that a joke?" I cringe at her demanding statement.

Before I can answer, she continues.

"Allyson, didn't I just say this the other day? I will never be mad at you that I won't talk to you ever again. Maybe, if you kill someone, I might not be as close friends with you. But honestly, depends on who you kill," she jokes and I don't laugh, but I do look at her in the eyes.

"Thanks," I mumble, greatful for her easy-going attitude.

"Don't worry about it. The only thing you should be stressed out is getting better. That's the number one priority here; healing you." I nod in response.

Harry shuffles his feet, and I momentarily forgot he is there.

"Hi Harry," I welcome him.

"Hi Allyson," he says with a shy smile. "How ya feeling?"

"Just dandy," I lie. It feels like absolute hell. No where near fricken "just dandy".

A knock sounds from the door, even though it's open, and someone I assume to be a doctor enters the room.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Jammeson, how are you feeling Miss Parker?" he asks and I tell him I'm alright.

"Never knew your last name was Parker," Niall says.

"Well, know you do," I smile.

The doctor continues to intensely look at something on his laptop that lays on top of his wheelable table that doctors bring everywhere.

"So looks like you have a fractured foot? And a minor concussion. They should add that the intensity of that might change. We have to do some more testing to see the magnitude of the impact. But other than that, I know you may beg to differ, but you look great for the situation. I've worked here long enough to see some horrific endings to stories like these. Take it as a blessing, you have someone watching out for you up there," he tells me and I relax a bit. If a doctor says that I'm doing good, I can't do much more than believe him.

"So what kind of tests is she gonna have to take?" Niall asks.

"Simple mind games based on memory, skill, and other tasks. But, it won't be very accurate unless you have taken it before to see improvement or the entire opposite. Have you?" I shake my head and he sighs.

"Well, we will work with what we have," this time I nod. Never in my life would I think I would have to take a concussion test. Ever.

But then again never in my life would I have believe I would be sitting in a hospital room, laying in a gurney after getting in a major car crash because I stupidly drove drunk on a main road. Oh and the best part? With a famous boy band member from Europe.

My life is a screwed up mess.

Maybe I should write a book on it someday.

"How about her ankle? Will she need crutches? A wheelchair? I could carry her if that's easiest," Niall says and my face blushes.

"We will give her crutches," the doctor says, unphased by his offering to carry me everywhere.

"And how long will it take to have her bruises and cuts heal? Will they get infected? Is it dangerous?" Niall rambles and the doctor puts his hand out in front of him, signaling him to stop, yet the way he gestures, it is still quite nice.

"I deal with protective boyfriends all the time. Miss Parker will be better in no time. Everything will be taken care of, just let me do my job and I will let you do yours," he says and my once pink cheeks blaze a firey red.

"Oh, he's not my boyfriend," I blurt.

"Well, whatever you are, just relax. And that's to the both of you," he replies. "So get some rest because it's barely eight in the morning right now. And your injuries aren't going to heal themselves without taking care of your own body."

Doctor Jameson walks towards the door leading outside with his rolling cart in front of him. "Nurse Lynn is helping this floor today. Press the red button on the remote next to the bed if you need her. I'll be checking up on you when I can. Feel better Miss Parker," he announces, and then leaves.

I shut my eyes, trying to make all of this craziness go away. But when I re open them, everything is still the same. It was a nice try, though.

"What day of the week is it?" I ask, not having a clue.

"Wednesday," Niall replies.

"Shit, I have work today!" I shout, frantic.

"Uh-actually, you don't," Niall says quietly, forcing his gaze at the tiled floor.

"I work Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings at the diner," I inform him, yet he still seems uneasy.

"Is there something I don't know about?"

"Well...I figured you had work today, and so I searched up the phone to the diner and called asking for the manager," the moment these words slip out of his mouth, I can already foreshadow the rest of the story. "and explained everything that happened, and then told her who I was, and then told me that I was bull shitting her and to tell you to never come back because you were no longer working there."

I squeeze my eyes shut and inhale sharply. I hated that job, more than anything. Actually, I take that back. I have never minded serving people food, and the atmosphere was fine. But I hated Shirley with a burning passion. Yet, it was paying a lot of my bills. I need that money.

"Are you mad?" he asks softly.

"No, I'm not mad. You tried to help," I say, even though I am a tiny bit frustrated.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm positive Niall. You were only trying to help me," I explain and he smiles.

"That's a relief! I thought you were going to shoot me or something when I told you! I nearly had a heart attack when that bit-sorry, woman told me you were fired."

"Yeah, she's not the friendliest..." I trail off.

I turn to my bed stand to find the roses in a glass vase Niall had bought me, and then taken back once I basically drove him out of my apartment. I take my phone that lays next to the vase. I have a missed text from Kevin but I shut it off before I get the chance to read it. It can't be that important. More important than being here and my own safety for that matter.

"So why are you here?" I ask him.

"Didn't you already ask me this?"

"Well, I mean, not the literal answer. Why did you come? Why didn't you just let me ride on the ambulance alone?" I want an honest answer. I don't even care if it was out of pity. Well, maybe I do, a little bit.

"I don't understand you Allyson, or should I say, Miss Parker," he teases.

"What don't you understand?"

"Everything. One thing I don't understand, is why you don't grasp the obvious," he says with a chuckle.

"The obvious?"

"If you have to ask what the obvious is, then you don't see it. You look into things too much. Don't do that. Take everything from at the surface and dive deeper, don't cannonball into everything so quickly. It won't take you anywhere but sinking to the bottom."

"Wow, that was deep. No pun intended."

He laughs to himself and stares back down at the floor before meeting my eyes. Our focus locks on eachother until he looks away towards the window behind him.

"This city is really beautiful," he gasps.

He's right. Boston is beautiful. Especially with this view. For a hospital room, it's not bad. The sun is only partially risen, because of the late September skies changing the sunrise and sunset hours, but it is still beautiful. I can only imagine how the buildings light up at night from out of this window. Cars pass by far below, and you can see some streets are a lot more crowded than others. Rush hour problems. Perks of walking to work. Or, I won't have to anymore.

"Yeah," I agree.

"If I wasn't so addicted to my home country, I would definitely consider living here," my butterflies flutter at the thought of having him live here. So close, no matter where in the city we would still be within a handful of miles apart.

"Ireland is pretty cool though, afterall," I say truthfully. Ireland is gorgeous; the castles, the farms, even the people.

And don't even get me started on the accents.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.7K 154 15
Rem,16 year old Directioner, always wanted to meet One Direction, even though it meant being an outcast. Little did she know, she's closer to them th...
24.4K 794 33
My description is too long, so you may read it in the first part of this story!
491K 7.4K 46
BOOK 1: She was a twenty one year old, trying to live her dream of managing a café. He was a member of the world famous boy band who didn't believe l...
944 11 15
"What's wrong with me? You're asking me?" "I don't fucking understand why you're bitching about this! It's not that big of a deal!" "I'm fucking in...