The Star Maiden (Fairy Tail N...

By BrunoMari155

(A/N: I'm re-writing the story due to a bug and because I don't like how I wrote it originally.) Layla didn't... More

Prologue
Lepus and Lupus
Orion and Layla's keys
Meeting Natsu and Happy
Opening Up
The Dream
Kairi Dragneel and Black Cross base
Bathtime Gone Wrong
Hanging out
Bonding
Relief and Memories
Doubts about Lucy's actions
Kairi and Freed
Comfort
Weird Friendship
Unpleasant Encounter
Unpleasant Encounter pt.2
Boiling Anger and Near Death Experience
Mating Season
Mating Season pt.2
The End of Summer
At Fairy Tail
Meeting Kairi and Tina
Natsu's paranoia
In the forest
Meeting Gray
Fairy Tail
Titania
The Mission
Eisenwald and Lullaby
The Demon from Book of Zeref
Return to Fairy Tail
The Match and Erza's Arrest
The S-Class Job
The Investigation
The Cold Empreror
Lucy's Spell
Return of Ur
Phantom Lord
The Guild War
The Element 4
Gajeel and Jose
Laxus and The Job at Lupinus
Truth about Loke
Saving Loke
Akane Resort
Tower of Heaven
Jellal
Destruction of R-System
Return To The Guild
Resting
Miss Fairy Tail Contest
The Battle Of Fairy Tail
Venom
The Punishment
Suprise
The Celebration
Allied Forces
Wendy Marvell
Oracion Seis
The Hunt
Lucy vs Angel and Natsu vs Venom
Old Friend
Ur vs Jellal
Double Trouble
Erza vs Ayato and Lucy vs Venom
The Nirvana
Return to Fairy Tail and Arrival of Terror
The Siege of Magnolia
The Great Guild War
Margaret Town

Finally Together

1.3K 32 11
By BrunoMari155

A/N: Hello readers. Chapter 20 is published. Hope you enjoy.

(Lucy p.o.v)

I woke up in my bed and tried to get up, but something was holding around my waist.

When I turned my head around, I saw Natsu sleeping. Then, I realized one thing.

We are both naked! That wasn't a freaking dream!? Me and Natsu actually had sex!?

Dammit! I hope I'm not pregnant. It seems I'll have to buy a pregnancy test.

I wouldn't mind being a mother, but I'm too young right now.

After managing to get out of Natsu's grip, I dressed up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for him and Happy.

When I was done, I brought breakfast on the coffee table and called Natsu and Happy.

Happy flew on the table and started to eat his fish.

I went to my bedroom and Natsu was still sleeping heavily. How am I going to wake him up?

After few seconds of thinking, I came up with an idea.

I sat on him and started to tickle his sides. He started laughing and woke up quickly.

This guy sure has a lot of energy with him.

"Hahahaha! Lucy! Stop it!" Natsu said laughing.

I stopped and said "Alright. Breakfast is on kitchen table, so go and eat before it gets cold."

"Okay. Can you first get off me?" he asked.

I nodded and got off him, but not before giving him a kiss on the lips.

When I came into the living room, Aquila was sitting on the couch. When did she open her gate?

"So, have you and Natsu had sex?" she asked.

"Do you really have to ask that, Aquila?" I asked back.

She started to walk towards me and was looking at my neck.

"Yep. You have mated, that's for sure. But if Natsu ever hurts you, I'll kill him." Aquila said.

Speaking of Natsu, he just left the room and went towards the table.

And started to eat like an animal as he always do. He's gonna choke by doing that all the time.

Then, Aquila hugged my so tight that it was impossible to escape from her grip.

"Ahh. From a sweet little girl, you became such a beautiful young woman. And now, you lost your virginity. I think I'm gonna cry!" she said hugging me tighter if it was possible.

I sweatdropped when she said that I lost virginity. Even Natsu slightly blushed when he heard that sentence.

Aquila released me from her hold and glared at Natsu "You better treat her right or I'll make you feel pain worse than death! Understand!?"

"A-aye." he said shivering.

With that, Aquila went back to celestial world. And I sat on the couch.

"So, what do you want to do today, babe?" I asked.

Natsu finished with his breakfast and brought me into his lap.

"How about we go to nearby town? You could use sometime outside of this forest." he answered.

I nodded and me, Natsu and Happy went towards Karou, the town that was close to Darkwood.

Honestly, I don't like living in Darkwood. It's deep, there are monsters residing in it, it takes three hours to exit the forest and I can't sleep most of the nights due to paranoia because of that Black Cross attack. I think I'll have to move.

"Natsu, I think I'm gonna move away from Darkwood." I said

"Huh? Why?" he asked.

"I don't like living in it anymore. Should've picked some other location rather than that creepy forest." I answered

"Where will you live? You can come to live with me and my sister if you want." He said.

I shook my head "Natsu, we have started dating a month ago. Isn't that too soon?"

He rolled his eyes and said "Fine. You can move in with me when you are ready. Besides, I don't want those jerks from the guild drool on you like you're some piece of meat. I would have to kick their asses. And I doubt they would survive if you get your hands on them."

I grabbed him by the scarf and pulled him into a kiss.

After we seperated, he was blushing madly and I said "You're the only one who is allowed to kiss me."

Then, I grabbed both of his hand and brought them to my chest "Only one to grope my breasts."

Then I removed one of his hands and guided it to my ass "Only one to spank my ass."

After that, I removed both of his hands and leaned next to his ear.

I whispered "And the only one who is allowed to fuck me till I scream your name. And if any other guy comes near me, you have my permission to turn them into ash. Got it?"

"A-aye." he said completely aroused.

"You loooooove each other!" Happy teased.

I grabbed the blue feline by the ear abd said "One day, you'll fall in love too. So don't be suprised if we start to tease you back."

He mumbled something and Natsu just chuckled. I let go of Happy and we went towards the Karou town.

(Kairi p.o.v)

I was at the guild drinking chocolate milkshake. Still all bandaged up.

Now I understand why Natsu is afraid of Erza. She is fucking beast when she's angry!

"Wow, she really beat you to a pulp, Kairi. I don't know what were you thinking about smashing Erza's face into her cake. It's a miracle you're still alive!" Lisanna said tending the bar.

"Pfft, she simply asked for it. If she stopped terrorizing Natsu so much, I wouldn't do that." I exclaimed.

"Oh really?" I heard Erza say.

"Really. Stop getting on Natsu's case like he's your bitch or I'll do that again!" I said in anger.

"Excuse me!? Your brother needs to grow up and stop causing damage during jobs!" Erza said glaring at me.

"What!? The whole guild causes damage during jobs, not just Natsu!" I yelled at her.

"Your brother is the one who causes damage the most! Except when you're around!" she yelled back.

I started to grow tick mark on my forehead, but I calmed down and returned to drink my milkshake.

"What!? You give up!?" she said glaring at me.

"I'm not in the mood for fighting, especially with these bandages on. I'll kick your ass when I'm fully recovered." I said taking a sip of chocolate milkshake.

When I said that, she came up to me and slung an arm over my shoulder.

"I'll let you recover, if you tell me where are Natsu and Happy are now. They haven't came here for an entire summer." she said.

"That info is classified." I told her.

"Don't test me, Kairi. You won't get in any trouble if you tell us. Now where are Natsu and Happy?" she asked again.

"I promised not to tell anybody. It's his thing, he didn't get into any trouble, he didn't do anything stupid and he definitely didn't found Black Cross base and went to take them all on by himself. He isn't that idiotic, especially since the day we were attacked by Black Cross!" I explained.

Erza looked at me for few moments and sighed "Fine. If it's his thing, then we won't bother him. And I believe he would do that last thing you said."

I ignored what she said and she removed her arm from my shoulder.

She went to a nearby table and asked Lisanna to bring her strawberry cake.

"When will Natsu and Happy come back, Kairi? I really miss them." Tina asked.

"At the end of the summer. You know they are dealing with that, don't you?" I said.

She nodded and went back at munching her fish.

I don't know why is Freed working with Laxus or why is he away from the guild all the time.

But something smells fishy about it. I just can't point where.

(Lucy p.o.v)

Me, Natsu and Happy were at the Karou town almost whole day.

This is one of the towns I love to visit in my free time the most, since its closest to Darkwood. People are very nice and friendly.

I just might move here until I'm ready to move in with Natsu and his sister.

Speaking of his sister, I wonder what is she like. I bet she is just as destructive as Natsu.

"Okay, guys. Let's go back." I said.

Natsu and Happy nodded and we went back to my house.

"Are you really sure you won't move in with us?" Natsu asked.

"I told you already. We started dating a month ago. Plus, I don't even know your sister." I answered.

He rolled eyes and said "Too bad. She was so eager to meet you."

I stopped moving and looked at him "She knows about me?!"

Natsu shivered and pointed at Happy "He told her. I tried to stop him but she found out on her own! Please don't hurt me!"

I clenched my fists then sighed "I'll meet her when I'm ready. But please, don't even think about bringing her here. Understand?" I asked with a glare and he nodded his head multiple times in fear.

When we came to Darkwood, I switched to my Draco form to fly over the forest since I hate walking for three hours.

I turned to Natsu and Happy "You guys can either walk through the forest or fly over it. Your choice."

"I don't even like going through this forest." Happy said.

"Then it's settled. We're flying over it!" Natsu exclaimed

"Aye!" Happy said.

After few minutes of flying, we arrived to my house and went inside.

I went to take a bath, but this time I invited Natsu to join.

He grinned and went inside the bathroom with me while Happy was eating his fish.

After I prepared the bath, we both enter the bathtub and soon relaxed.

Natsu brought me closer to himself and slung his arm over my shoulder.

"First time I entered this bathtub." he said.

I sweatdropped and corrected him "Second time. First was when you and Happy jumped in my bathtub without my permission."

He rubbed the back of his head "Alright. It's second time. Aquila nearly killed me when I did that."

"When you groped me. How did your hands even slip?" I asked.

He shrugged it off and said "Let's just enjoy the bath. Okay?"

I nodded and we both relaxed without any disturbance.

A/N: Author here. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, because I was killing myself just by writing it. If you say something about Lucy being a slut, don't blame for that. I only created a mix of Earthland Lucy and Edo-Lucy. And we can agree that Edo-Lucy is less shameful than Earthland Lucy. She tried to show Earthland Natsu her boobs in Edolas arc! Anyways, I'm done with this chapter. See you in the next one. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.6K 14
Ever since Cheryll Erisan, Natsu's old best friend came back from the 'dead' A certain stellar mage has been being ignored by everyone and was being...
292K 8.6K 23
(Hiyas, I will be revising the story as of 3/15/15 , I will keep to the main story line but with minor details being added here and there! I do not k...
200K 7.4K 22
Lucy Heartfilia's death came as a shock to the entire Fairy Tail guild, but to none more than Natsu Dragneel. Devestated, he loses the will to fight...
12.4K 344 13
TRIGGER WARNING: MATURE THEMES SUCH AS SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION ARE INCLUDED. I WILL PUT WARNINGS AT THE BEGINNING OF CERTAIN CHAPTERS *I don't own Fa...