Coffee Shop (Camila/You)

By camrenkordied

Based on the one shot/Imagine, Coffee Shop (G!P) In which Camila starts working in a nearby coffee shop on th... More

- Prologue -
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -

- 40 -

13.3K 378 73
By camrenkordied

School had started up again, I had to beg for my job back since Joe was definitely not happy about me missing out on work. I had been working double shifts since, well, now that I was an adult and nineteen he didn't need permission to give me more hours. I damn wished my parents were here at those times. At least the weather was still warm and perfect for me.

I could finally lay out in the park block with Y/N and still spend the rest of summer with her. I remember all of our friends had just went out to do something eventful. It was the first time I saw her do a handstand war with Willow and damn there was a lot of falling. Her laughter ringing in my ears as they casually chased each other around campus.

The same day we had all took a trip outside of the city limits and found a waterfall. I didn't know how many times my heart dropped from seeing her jump off a rock and into the water. It didn't look safe. Which thanks to the "no swimming" sign I had convinced them to find a more suitable one. That was until she grabbed my hand and made me jump with her, I remember screaming my lungs out as I felt nothing but air and a harsh sting on my ass.

I instantly had tears in my eyes at how harshly the water came into contact with my skin. I had seen her laughing then suddenly that pretty smile dropped. I yelled out in agony that made me wanna laugh and cry at the same time. It was like a funny bone... but, like, everywhere. I remember them all gasping when I hit too, that unified fear we all had. Then sudden laughter as I cried out.

Y/N held me so tightly that day I remember each curve of her body and her arms, Lord her arms. I had the biggest bruise on my ass and I couldn't move for the whole weekend. Which only had Y/N caring for my every day need or want and it had me feeling like a queen. She was so sensitive when it came to me... I loved it.

What a memory though.

"Okay! Hey! Shut up!" I clapped my hands loudly to stop Shawn from playing his guitar.

"Wha-"

"I'm trying to work on this paper that's due tomorrow, go jam somewhere else." I quickly spoke as I tried to type my essay out on my computer.

"Don't you have something else to do? Like an essay too?" I questioned as he looked at me with a small smile.

"Uh nope, I already turned it in last night." He then played with another funky chord and I sighed looking at my paper that was half done.

"It's due by midnight." I whispered and and I wanted to press my face into the laptop and close it hoping it would kill me.

"Tomorrow night, you'll be fine, Camila." He softly spoke from his side of the room and I looked down at the time.

"It's nine, already?!" I gasped and he hummed as he played his guitar again.

"Yeah-"

"I have to go!" I gasped as I quickly closed my laptop and slipped on my shoes.

"Hot date?" He suddenly asked and I nodded.

"Actually, yes, I was supposed to meet Y/N at the park blocks ten minutes ago." I sighed deeply and grabbed my phone as he gave me a tight smile.

So, I paused knowing he was keeping himself from saying something. He wasn't off the hook yet to say whatever he pleased, his best friend card was revoked the minute I heard what happened.

"What?" I crossed my arms and he just sighed.

"I mean she'd understand if you took a rain check for an essay you have to do." He shrugged as he fiddled with his guitar nervously, "I'm not being a jealous me, I'm just trying to help you out- she would want you to put school first."

I stood put before leaning down and grabbing my portable charger, "I'm still going, I'll see you later." I waved and then walked out of my dorm.

I quickly skipped down the hallway and to the elevator just to run the rest of the way. Out of breath and already sweaty I saw my girlfriend with a group of her friends. Then suddenly more faces became familiar when I saw my friends as well.

"I said just wait she'll be here-"

"Uh hi? What's going on here?" I chuckled as I looked around the dark park blocks.

"See, I told you." Y/N huffed and turned to me with a smile, "Hi, baby." She greeted me with a kiss which never failed to have my heart pound.

"Hi." I smiled softly and Dinah crosses her arms.

"So, what are we doing?" I questioned when I noticed Austin sliding some large glow stick out of his bag.

"You're not gonna like... sacrifice my body out here, are you?" I lightly laughed and they shook their heads with amused smiles.

"No, we're gonna be doing a little game we like to do during the summer. Y/N came up with it."

"Two leaders and one glow stick... one of us will be sitting out- sorry, and will hide this one glow stick somewhere on campus." Austin passed the glow stick to Y/N.

"We stay and when they come back the two leaders get to choose the people on their teams- no fighting about it! And one hint is given and whoever finds the glow stick first and returns it, wins. Simple."

"Who's the leaders?" I asked and Dinah followed up.

"Who's gonna sit out?"

"Normani and I are the leaders, and we... will find that out in a second." My girlfriend smirked and pulled out a pillowcase.

I could see it was filled with something and we all huddled around to see. I could hear the crickets chirping and the dimming park lights humming. I looked up at Y/N's features as she giggled while she put her hand inside the black pillowcase. She brought out a slip of paper and humbly read out the name, "Austin." She chuckled and he quickly smacked his lips.

"What? No, run that back, pull another one." He frowned causing the group to laugh and Y/N pulled another one.

Willow muffled her laughter as Y/N read it out again, "Austin."

"What?!" He gasped and I laughed deeply as he crossed his arms.

"One more time."

"Come on, it's chance buddy, you gotta play by the rules." Y/N laughed and I admired how cute she looked underneath the stars.

"Fuck, fine." He grumbled and grabbed the bright glow stick.

"I'll be back, close your eyes."

"Dude just-"

"I said close them!" He yelped and we all covered our eyes with laughter.

Suddenly we heard his footsteps quickly speed away causing us to uncover our eyes just to see him running straight into the direction of the library.

"If he hides it in the library I'm never going to let him play again." Willow chuckled and Y/N pulled me in with a smile gracing her lips.

"I want you on my team." She smirked and I hummed as I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah? Then make it happen." I patted her stomach before wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Why can't we just start up the teams?" Dinah sighed out heavily and Normani raised her hands.

"Here." Y/N dug out a quarter in from her jeans and tossed it to Dinah.

"I'll have heads." Y/N spoke up and I couldn't help but look her up and down.

"Fine, I'll have tails." Mani mumbled and Dinah flipped the coin up and then flipped it onto its side.

"Tails." Dinah finalized and Y/N groaned out.

"Hm... I'll pick Camila." Normani quickly chose me and Y/N crossed her arms.

"Okay, that's just not fair." She clenched her jaw and I giggled as Normani handed me a pink banana.

"It's okay, baby, we're gonna kick your ass." I cockily spoke as I tied the bandana around my wrist.

"Oh really now? Pft." Y/N blew me off and I smirked, I liked when she got competitive sometimes.

This was the time.

"Hailee, come on." Y/N whistles and urged her to step forward.

"Dinah." Normani's eye's locked with Dinah's and my friend stuck by my side.

"Willow." Y/N crossed her arms as she notice the two girls left.

"Damn, you're just gonna leave us two to rot." Lauren crosses her arms as well and I giggled as Normani looked at her choices.

"Uhm-"

"I swear to God." Hayley mumbled and Normani rolled her eyes.

"Hayley, come on, you won't be last." Normani sighed and Hayley clapped to herself as she was split from Lauren.

"Bitch." Lauren mumbled and joined Y/N's team.

But I didn't know why she was complaining, their team looked much more athletic than ours. I could already see myself gasping for air within half a block with Hayley. Normani and Dinah were probably the ones to win if we had a chance to win at all. I looked at my girlfriend and could see her high fiving Lauren.

They all worked out for fun. Fuck.

After about ten more minutes of waiting for Austin he had been running back with a bright smile. His shirt over his shoulder and his skin glistening with sweat as he dusted his hands off.

"Alright, it's hidden, I think I broke a window but... hopefully no one knows it was me." He wiped his sweaty forehead and he looked at the bandana's on our wrists.

"You guys already-"

"Yeah, here, keep this area safe." Lauren tossed him a pink bandana and a purple one.

"This is so fucking boring, why couldn't Ashlee come along? Or Shawn!"

"I mean, he could've come, but I'd rather not hurt his ego twice when I win." Y/N cockily spoke and I raised my eyebrows at her confidence.

One thing you had to know about Y/N is that when it comes to any physical activity she's ready to run down anyone. She wouldn't give up until she was personally satisfied and had to rematch.

"Okay, the hint." Normani chuckled and Austin crossed his arms as he sat on the ground with a pout.

"Look for a broken window." He huffed and we all just stared at him.

"You're kidding me right?"

"I will kill you, there's a thousand windows here."

"Fine! Fine, let's just say I won't be going anywhere near the security office. Do what you want with the information." He then slipped out his phone with a yawn.

"Go away before I cry." He joked and I giggled as I looked at Y/N.

"No puppy dog eyes now, Cabello. This is war." She spoke firmly but retracted that statement when she kissed my forehead.

"But be safe, Willow likes to tackle." She mumbled and then ran off with her team causing me to look around.

"Go!" Normani hissed at her group and we all suddenly started to run the same way Austin ran.

I really wasn't prepared for this.

_

It had been an hour looking for this fucking glow stick and I was absolutely exhausted. I was currently in between two large bookcases. I was breathing heavily and remembered when I had bumped into Lauren. She legit pushed me to the ground to get into the library first. They were serious about this and now I was separated from my team deathly afraid I was gonna get pummeled by the opposite team.

When I looked one way I backed up the other way and when I turned my head to see where I was looking I almost screamed. A hand covered my mouth and my eyes showed nothing but fear when my girlfriend softly laughed. I pushed her away as my heart was violently pounding against my chest.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I spat as I held my chest hoping my heart wouldn't fall out of it.

"Shut up." She softly giggled and pulled me in by my belt loops which I gladly let her.

"Guess what?" She whispered and I suddenly felt her pelvis against me.

"Hm?" My breathing steadied as she enclosed me against the bookshelves.

Her fingertips slowly trailed down my body just to grab my hand and confidently but gently press it against her lap. I looked into her eyes and she stared me in my eyes as my heart started to pound again. But for a much different reason. One thing though, it didn't feel like her.

"You have it." I mumbled and she smiled charmingly.

"Of course I do." She pulled out the glow stick and I looked up at her with a small chuckle.

"What?" She smiled down at me and I just shook my head as I pressed my hand back down on her lap.

"I want the real one." I whispered suddenly and her head tilted with a small smirk.

"Have it then." She mumbled back and damn did I fall into her trap.

Or did she fall in mine?

I happily pulled her into a heated kiss as I heard nothing but the fabric of my clothes against the bookshelf. She set the glow stick in between two books and helped me out of my shorts. I sighed out feeling that light floating feeling when she moved down to my neck. She nipped at my jawline and I slid my hands into her back pockets just to grab her wallet.

She pulled away to watch me take out the condom that I could see was now ultra sensitive. I smirked causing her to giggle all bashfully and I wrapped my arms around her neck. I felt how the area I once touched had gotten much harder and I sucked softly right under her ear.

"The library, hm?" I whispered seductively and I watched her eyes flutter shut.

I admirably trailed my hands across her shoulders, down her torso and to her jeans. I unbuttoned them just to kiss the side of her lips. Her breath getting even more unsteady as I took the condom in between my teeth and ripped it open. I witnessed the way her girth throbbed against her tight briefs. I peeled down her underwear just to release that monster of hers.

"Where was it?" I asked and she opened up her eyes as I slid out the rubber.

"What?"

"The glow stick." I answered as I slid the rubber over her girth and her eyes closed again.

Her throat moved indicating she was swallowing her spit and I smirked at the action. She really couldn't handle me. I loved that.

"It was on the top level of the parking garage." Her voice was low and humble as I slowly tugged at her.

"On top of a Prius." She whispered again and I let go of her needing all I needed to know.

Her eyes snapped open and I wrapped my arms around her, I wanted her now. I hopped and she expertly caught me and held me up as she slid my panties to the side. She attacked my lips as she blindly guided herself to my center, the glow stick still right by my head. My legs wrapped around her as I sunk down onto her and I sighed out at the heavenly feeling.

That thickness slowly stretching me to her size and I let out a low mewl as she held onto my thigh and the bookshelf. I cradled her head so I could keep myself up and I moaned out as she had her way with me. Her hips pumping without a second thought and clenched around her. I didn't hear a soul other than ours being entangled with one another's. She was addictive.

My leg tried to keep up with her thrusts as my other one came up and pressed against the bookshelf in front of me. I entangled my hand into her hair as my other one tugged at her shirt. I loved that feeling of chasing the high, God it was the best part. I shivered violently as she hit a certain spot and I gasped out.

My hand came up subconsciously and gripped at a book which eventually fell down from the shelf.

"Fuck!" I moaned as she continued to hit that certain spot while I heard shuffling downstairs.

I caught her cocky, fuckgirlish smile and let it thrill me to the fullest as my eyes shut. My body ached from all the running and searching and now from all the defining gravity. I couldn't care less at how many books started to fall; I was just focused on how close I was coming to getting that high. I gasped quickly as her thrusts became deeper and harsher. Again, she was competitive.

Her arms came up to hold up my waist and all together she helped me bounce against her. Her hands gripping my sides as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I let out a deep guttural moan and felt myself shake to the top and then just implode like a volcano. I bursted with a happy, satisfied moan letting her know that, fuck, it was good. It was better than good, it was amazing.

Having sex in a library? It should've been anyone's sexual fantasy. I watched her breathe in deep as her eyes closed and her shoulders tensed up. It was as if she was focusing on if she could blow her load harder. I then directed her lips to mine and that's when she let it go. Her hands harshly gripped my thighs and I was sure I was gonna bruise.

I slightly swirled my hips to help her cum a little more and she almost dropped her head. Her eyebrows furrowed and she then let a small breathy moan that fueled my flames. It was like music to my ears. I pulled away and wet my lips as she tilted my head up to sloppily kiss me. Our heavy breaths mixed and I could taste the mango chapstick on her lips.

She slowly let me down on shaky legs which caused her to slip out of me. I could see the rubber filled with her white load and she expertly slipped it off without making a mess. She pulled up her jeans and I quickly pulled up my shorts. I looked beside me discreetly to see the glow stick and I bit my lip.

"Hey." I called out for her as she leaned down to pick up a book in a daze.

"Come here." I pulled her into me and gave her a kiss as I grabbed the glow stick.

She dropped the book and titled my head up to give me an even deeper kiss. I giggled against her lips as I softly pressed my hands against her abdomen.

"Thank you." I whispered and she slightly frowned in confusion as her smile remained on her face.

"For what?" She whispered back and I looked into her eyes.

"I win." I whispered and shoved her back just to run the other way.

Her disorientated self stumbled back over the books and quickly looked at where the glow stick was. Just to see I had it and I gasped running down the stairs of the library. She started chase me and I could feel that fear strike me as I could see her legs getting faster.

"Stop her! She has the fucking stick!" Y/N yelled and I could see Hailee with Willow.

"Fuck! Normani!" I screamed out in terror, my legs still weak from my sexapade.

"Normani!" I screamed loudly and I could see a couple people look over at us who was also on a late night stroll.

Then that's when I saw Normani and her abs, she was the only one who could run faster than my team. I threw the glow stick as hard as I could and it hit the ground right by Normani's feet. She quickly grabbed it and started to run all the while I felt Y/N reach me. I screamed but she covered my mouth as we both fell to the ground due to the speed we were at. I fell right into the grass with Y/N's arms around me while Hailee and Lauren ran after Normani.

"Austin! Austin!" Normani yelled out and I could see his shirt on the ground as he hung from a tree.

"Hi- oh!" Austin then fell and groaned out loudly as I laughed deeply with Y/N.

She giggled while I tried to please my lungs as I was taking deep breaths to get as much air I needed. She groaned out as I pushed her to the ground and I gasped for air. I heavily breathed as I could physically feel how hard my heart was beating.

"I love you." She whispered out through her deep breaths.

I closed my eyes as she pulled me closer and kissed my head causing me to smile.

"I love you too."

After a few moments of silence she nudged me, "You were late?" She then spoke up again and I nodded as I heard my team scream in victory.

"I had an essay, I still need to finish it though." I chuckled and she leaned up on her elbow.

"You wanna come over? I'll let you have my room until you're done." She asked me and my heart thumped from how thoughtful she was.

"Sounds good." I mumbled and she smiled cutely.

"Yeah?"

"Mhm." I stood up and pulled her up as she looked at her watch.

"I need to go back to the library anyway. I can't leave it a mess." She rubbed the back of her neck and I leaned into her to give her a peck.

"Don't be too long, okay?" I gave her another kiss and she looked me in my eyes as if I was the best thing in the world.

And then I turned around leaving her there again, I could feel her eyes staring me down. I heard her laugh to herself and I felt my fingertips tingle at how good I was feeling. I marched up to the girls and the pulled me in as Austin handed us some snacks.

"This is your prize, now fuck off." He mumbled and I laughed at how hurt he was for not playing.

I turned back to see Y/N heading back to the library and I bit my lip. There was a part of me that wanted to go with her and have another round but the other side of me wanted to go back to her dorm and cuddle. Either way I was gonna get her in bed again.

"Now where was it?!" Hayley gasped for air and Lauren clenched her jaw.

"It was on top of that Prius." She grumbled not liking to lose either.

"Prius? Why a Priu-"

"Prius... penis, you know. I wanted to let you know you're all dicks." Austin smiled and they all suddenly looked at me.

"What?" I frowned and Lauren snorted.

"Speaking of penis-"

"Oh God, shut up." I rolled my eyes as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Mila!" They all started to tease and I shook my head.

"Goodbye!" I laughed off as I started to walk away.

I guess I was gonna meet Y/N in the library again after all.

___________________

It's been a min 😗 I think ima make a serendipity one shot book 👀

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then it's sad to see you suck your dads dick for fun... well, if you have one

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

- Maddie

___________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 717 47
Sequel to 'Behind Closed Doors' Finally, she experienced to have a relationship that's not 'behind closed doors' but in public, in an open doors. Ev...
12M 225K 60
Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking about it and actually living it, there...
81.4K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
17K 795 28
I never wanted to leave Shawn, not the first time when I left for California to persue my dream, or the second time when I left after seeing him seem...