My Bully's Older Brother

By BettieBurton

Mystique Amberson is a Senior in high school and lives with her older stepsister who has never had to work a... More

CHAPTER 1: Leave Out All The Rest
CHAPTER 2: Oh Well.....
CHAPTER 3: I Have Enough B.S. Already
CHAPTER 4: Intrigued.....
CHAPTER 5: A Trick
A/N
CHAPTER 6: The Past
CHAPTER 7: Wish I Had A Brother
CHAPTER 8: Beautiful Sexy Curves
CHAPTER 9: Great Timing.....Not!!
CHAPTER 10: Grow The HELL Up!
CHAPTER 11: I Wonder.....
CHAPTER 12: Make You Feel Wanted
CHAPTER 13: Another Date?
CHAPTER 14: It's JUST The Beginning
CHAPTER 15: Whatever It Is.....I'm Here
CHAPTER 16: Done! Finished!
CHAPTER 17: I'm A Virgin
CHAPTER 18: Think Of Something Fast
CHAPTER 19: Courage!?!
CHAPTER 20: Let's Make A Deal
CHAPTER 21: His Secret Spot
CHAPTER 22: I Won't Blow It
CHAPTER 23: Better Than Prom!!
CHAPTER 24: The Best Night Ever
CHAPTER 25: Great Morning, Until.....
Tired.....
CHAPTER 26: There's More To The Story?!?
CHAPTER 27: Oh No!
CHAPTER 28: This Idea HAS To Work!
CHAPTER 29: Okay, What's The Plan?!
CHAPTER 30: Just In Case......
CHAPTER 31: A New Device
EPILOGUE: 3 Years Later

CHAPTER 32: Let's End This!

24.4K 720 16
By BettieBurton

BENSON

What the fuck had I gotten her into? There's no possible way she would still want to be with me after all of this. I wouldn't blame her neither.

I'm not sure in what I was going to do but knew I had to think up of something fast though.

"It's a shame Benson. You really let me down. You know better than to get the FBI involved. The rules were simple, just as they've always been." Mordecai begins to say.

"You son-of-a-bitch!" I yell at him as I struggle myself free from the guy's grasp and lunge towards Mordecai.

I immediately jump him and cause him to fall back hard onto the ground as I start throwing blows to his head one after the other a few times before I get yanked off by his men and they stand me up and hold me as Mordecai stands up and grins at me with blood staining his teeth as he spits it out on the ground while looking at me before walking towards me.

"You really shouldn't have done that." He says.

The next thing I see his him looking over at Liona and Mystique and nods to his guy who flips a switch that lowers the chains and the barbed-wired-made-cage down into the murky ice cold lake water down below.

I struggle to try and break free and wonder where in the fuck is the back up when I start doing something I never thought I would ever do which was beg.

"Please Mordecai, please let them go and I swear I'll do whatever the hell you want." I start to plead as I looked at Mystique and Liona while I heard their muffled screams through the duct tape as they both are lowered until they are neck deep into the water.

"It's too late now." He says and then I hear the sound of gunshots go off and now the agents that were trying to help me were now laying a pool of their own blood behind me.

"FUCCKKK!!!" I screamed.

Then the sound of the heavy doors being busted through we all start to turn and Mordecai's men start shooting at the FBI agents that came bursting in and soon it became a shootout.

I was able to finally break free from the guys grasp and quickly knocked him out with one swing before he had a chance to shoot me and then I grabbed his gun and started running towards Mystique and Liona, ducking while trying to dodge flying bullets at the same time as I tried to help them, but was immediately stopped half way by the big guy that looked like Bane from that batman movie by the way he was built and his height and that was the one who lowered the girls into the water.

He threw the first punch and it sent me flying back a little ways and made me land on a few tall wooden 'fragile' labeled crate boxes that I ended up breaking on instant impact.

Fuck that hurt like a mother fucker. I thought to myself as I struggled to try and get up but was instantly grabbed before I could see clearly of anything by the same guy.

"I've been waiting to do this for a long time." The guy says and I try taking a good look at him to see if I remembered anything about him but I didn't. At least, not right away.

Then when I finally realized who he was and how him and I had a huge falling out years ago, not to mention I was able to beat his ass badly in front of everyone causing him to lose his high status/title/role in Mordecai's crew.

"Is that all you got?!" I taunted towards him with a smile as blood was dripping from my mouth.

We continued fighting and throwing a good amount of blows towards each other. Which I will give it to him that it seems he has been doing a lot of training as he's a lot stronger now.

It became a blood bath in here very quickly. Bodies were dropping dead all over from both sides. Both Mordecai's crew and the agents.

Both this asshole and I have worn ourselves out pretty good and as he's about to come after me, a gun goes off and suddenly, his eyes begin to roll back while noticing he just had a bullet come through the middle of his forehead before falls dead onto the ground face down and as I look up in front of me, I notice it's Max who just shot him.

When I look over at the girls, Max does the same and we notice that the cage is somehow now fully submerged under water.

Both him and I quickly start running towards the water and dive in where we notice that the cage is still going and we continue to try and swim after them and quickly are reminded what the cage is made out of as we draw blood on our hands from grabbing onto the bars.

Both Max and I yelp underwater in pain but fight through it and watch as the water as it turns red from ours and the girls' blood. Then suddenly, it came to me. I took out the gun in my back pocket and started to shoot at the lock. Which it took a few shots but finally was able to get it and ognored the pain I felt as I opened the door but I was worried because I could see both Liona and Mystique weren't moving anymore.

No! This couldn't have been happening. She isn't dead. It's impossible.

I try grabbing her face but it was no use. So I  next tried to get her while Max was trying to break free Liona also but we both were having trouble and were running out of both time and air.

Then something crazy happened. Cage and the girls were all abruptly brought up and out of the water.

Max and I swam up to the surface to see in how that even happened and came about but at first when we poked our heads out of the water, we were trying to catch our breaths before swimming towards the edge and noticing a hand reach out in front of me.

I was surprised when I saw it was Kent?

"Need a hand?" He smirks.

"Thanks." I tell him and both Max and I quickly get out and run to the girls' side. We remove their restraints and duct tape.

Then we start performing mouth-to-mouth with the girls and trying to perform CPR which seemed to not be working.

I was freaking out even more as I had noticed that Mystique's lips were turning blue and her skin was more pale than usual.

"Baby come on." I start to tell her before breathing air in her lungs again several more times but still nothing.

Max was able to get Liona revived and cough out water but I wasn't having the same luck with Mystique.

Nothing else mattered right now other than to revive her. I know she wasn't dead. She couldn't be. Right as I thought I had lost her for good, she out of nowhere lifts her head a little and starts to cough out water while I start to hold up her head.

She begins trembling from the cold as she feels like she was just taken out of a freezer or something. She next looks at me.

"I..." She tries talking through her chattering teeth.

"Shh, it's okay." I start to tell her with a smile.

I was caught up in rescuing her and Liona that I had forgotten all about the shootout and everything else around us that was going on.

"Take her away from here." I tell Max and Kent. "You guys get the hell out of here. I'm gonna fucking end this shit." I tell them through gritted teeth and while still soaking wet, I stand up and find a gun that one of Mordecai's men had next to their now dead body and began walking towards the gunfire, not caring if I got hit or not. All I cared about right here and now was killing Mordecai.

I began looking all around while still ducking and trying to avoid bullets along with taking a few shots at a couple of his men until I finally spotted Mordecai.

That coward was trying to escape. Well not on my watch. So I next began sneeking my way around the tall shipping crates that were all placed around the entire warehouse and followed him towards the back of the place then when I realized it was just me and him now outside, I pointed the gun right at him and shot him in the back of his right knee and had him fall to the ground.

"Ahhh FUCK!!" He yelled out in pain.

I walk up towards him and was planning to make this last bullet count. I wanted him to look at me in the face just before I pulled the trigger. So as he rolls onto his back as he continues screaming in pain while now holding his knee, he looks and see's me.

"It's over Mordecai. It's time you pay for your own shit for once." I tell him while pointing the gun towards his head.

"You think that killing me will make everything go away from your past? Face it, you are no different than me kid. You can't fight who you really are and what you'll become. Remember, I've been more of a father to you than your real dad. And your mother....." He started rambling after chuckling a little bit in a sinister way.

I didn't allow him to finish. I pulled the trigger as I knew it was the only way to shut him the fuck up for good. Although not a second before I pulled the trigger did he whip out his gun and shoot me right in my shoulder making me fall back.

It wasn't long after that when things quickly went dark.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 12.9K 28
Carolynn is almost eighteen and is a Senior in high school. She has always been the big curvy girl and has never been popular. Since the sixth grade...
455K 17.3K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...
143K 4.8K 18
HIS Book Series #3: Don't have to read series in order! :) James is a twenty-eight year old ex gang leader. His gang, when he was running it, was one...
279K 9.9K 31
Ally Heinz has just turned eighteen and has finally moved out from her parents' house and recently moved in with her brother. She doesn't have a job...